Demonicon 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icor
Icor
2 Followers

She sat up slowly, her thighs coming together. She leapt from the altar and landed gracefully, as if having never been 'drugged' at all. She looked up at those two beacons that glowed against her mildly tan, naked body. "Good. My children will be healthy" She remarked before turning away and walking toward the archway to the temple. Outside, an ocean of clouds stretched for what seemed endlessly, and the deep blue sky above it reached upwards into the firmament.

"Stop." He commanded suddenly, breaking the soothing ambience of the wind outside. She froze in her tracks, fingertips against a marble column. "Face me."

When she turned, he was right there before her, towering, majestic, and ominous. "I want to cum." He stated in a simple voice. He moved his hips forward toward her until the tip of his cock slid between her breasts. The two large globes molded around the cap, and she blushed. His groin, its flesh like plates of teal armor leading up to his abdominal muscles, lingered there, the cock stretching toward her like a sword ready to pierce her heart. She sighed softly and placed her hands on her outer bust, pressing the breasts together around the cock. He shifted his position closer so that the bottom of his cock was forced against her sternum, and the clitoris of his dick reached clear to her lips. She tongued the small V at the cap's underside while stroking her breasts up and down along the cold, glass-like scales. She didn't know how he could derive pleasure when the scales were there, so inflexible and cold, but she stroked anyway. His throat let out a low rumble and a smile crept over his face. It was a dark smile, a malicious one. He pressed harder, her back warping against the chilly column. She was too young for this, and her eyes showed it. She was afraid, and tried naively.

She meekly mewed as he lifted her up slowly and pressed her against the pillar. Her thighs were spread open again, and he was prepared in every respect to fuck her right against the pillar. His cock was smoldering with lust, drawing closer and closer to her. She peeked down between her breasts - each beaded with sweat - just long enough to watch the giant, eighteen inch cock vanish three quarters the way into her belly. It was a clean stroke, right into her pussy, and at first, only the air was knocked out of her lungs. The shock lasted ten thrusts, her breasts bouncing delightfully on her chest. Then the pain hit. She gnashed her teeth and groaned as the huge penis fucked her, blood dripping off her ex-virgin folds. He took in snarling, mirthful breaths as he bucked his hips against her, slapping the far wall of her womb with the tip of his dick. Her insides burned, but she was lucid enough to protest.

"Not my pussy, please! Cum anywhere but there!"

"Why? It would be so, so beautiful to spill my seed inside your womb."

"We had a deal! W-We... We had a deal, you can't... can't cum there; oh please, don't shoot it into my pussy...!"

His head tilted back and he howled with laughter, his cock blazing in and out of her swollen pussy lips. His teeth sparkled in the dim light as he released his forked tongue against her dancing nipples, slathering them in a fine, colorless ooze. Her toes pointed and her fingers clenched into fists.

"Don't fight me." He ordered, his thrusting coming to a halt as he dropped the young teen to her back on the floor. He carefully lifted her legs up and touched her knees to her shoulders, all while his cock was a few inches deep inside her. "Missionary... think of how deep it will go now."

Her eyes widened for a moment as the cock came crashing down into the pool of sweet fluid built up inside her body. He filled her womb to the brim with the very size of him – even if he did cum, there wouldn't be any room for the semen to go, assuming he went too deep. "No no no, you can't! Don't, please not so deep, ahhnng!" she cried.

He lifted his hips until his giant cock left her completely and hung right above her pussy. He put a fist against it and began to stroke it with long, powerful thrusts, jacking off with his cock tip pointed right at her uterus. Tears built in her eyes as she watched him; just as cum bubbled at the tip, he put his hands back at the crooks of her knees and lunged himself inside her tight confines. She felt her womb expanding like a water balloon tied to a faucet two times too big. His cock was right at her cervix, squirting its hot, forbidden juice all over her insides. Her head rocked back and she wailed in discomfort and in defeat, gripping helplessly at the Demonicon's forearms. "Stop, oh please stop spilling into me...!" she sobbed.

He kept his dick inside her, draining his cum into the lake at the bottom, the two swollen pussy lips closed tight around it.

"Know that it was not I that conspired against the deal, female. You will name the coming child Mira, so that the Dread Syndicate may find her and use her to defeat these revolutionaries."

She jumped, startled, from her bed, and wept into a pillow sweetly.

Icor
Icor
2 Followers
12