Demonicon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icor
Icor
2 Followers

I plunge myself into your soft sex and begin fucking it right away. Your lips turn in and out with the size of my unit. You moan, your face tightening a little. I enjoy that look of fear mixed with your exhaustion.

I bare my teeth, feeling cum explode from the head of my cock. Still no satisfaction. I fuck the semen right out of your pussy, slamming it harder than before. Your breasts bounce, and your numbness allows you to stay asleep, while uncomfortably, still asleep.

I strip my cock out of you and grab my head in my hand. What the –fuck-?! I'm fucking her in her sleep, she doesn't even know it! I don't need her. I don't need this woman, this human woman. She feels so amazing stretched around me though... Why?

---

The Demonicon dragged his claws against his forehead, staring down at his own cock as it throbbed violently to be replaced inside the sleeping girls soaking, tight pussy. He took the penis in his hand, his back hunched, stroking up and down its length with his fist.

---

I spin back around and position the head of my cock against your pussy. I pant heavily as I drive myself back into you again. Nn, gods, it's wonderful. But why am I lost in it? This female is human! A plague, and I am seduced by her?

I fill up her sheath with my cum over and over again...

---

At long last, Mira's eyes finally opened. She was lying on her side in easily the softest bed she'd ever been in. Her thighs were drawn toward her chest, her knees extended out in front of her body. Her arms were resting before her as well. She felt cold, as if something were blowing very softly against her body. As she shifted, she knew she was naked.

Her thighs pressed into one another as she felt herself sinking further into the bed.

"What happened to me?", she thought, her eyes searching the wall across from her. Her thighs tugged toward her chest a little more.

"Am I dead?"

The question, although she believed it to be absurd, continued to haunt her mind. She couldn't have been dead. Her thoughts suddenly dwelt on the previous night. Or day. She didn't know anymore.

She scanned the room, noticing the exquisite décor. Candle stands mounted with red candles, all lit up with soft, dancing flames. Paintings hugged the walls, expressing the thoughts of various, demented artists. One was a sheep with a full set of wool on its body, hug upside down under water with its legs bound. Another was a man stabbing a sword through his own head.

They frightened her to tears when combined with her thoughts of her recent endeavor with the Demonicon. What –was- he? What did he want from her? Those susceptible to the pleasures of the flesh couldn't possibly be immortal.

Her goals mocked her and her reasoning.

"Oh come now. He let you live, you could still kill him."

Her face twisted a little, tears building in her eyes. "No! It's impossible! Think of what he did to you! Maybe you could teach him to love, and still accomplish your goals."

She lied still for a time, trembling due to the cold about her. There were no blankets to draw to herself, even though she sat up plenty long enough to look before returning to her rest.

The silence was rudely broken by the sound of wooden hinges creaking near the other side of the room. She jerked and sat, pressing her back to the headboard, her legs instantly pressing into one another. Her long waves of golden hair swept down her back. In walked the daunting Demonicon.

She swallowed, trying her best to find a topic to talk about. Alas, nothing came to her until the Demonicon stood at the foot of her bed, his cock now limp, yet still threatening. He stared at her as she attempted to cover her intimate areas. She spoke up.

"Why aren't I dead?", she asked, her voice quivering, yet demanding at the same time.

"You have greater value to me living", he replied instantaneously, as if he anticipated the question, without a doubt.

"You took my virginity away, though. Is that what you want me for?", she continued, her voice growing a little firmer as the conversation built.

"On the contrary, Mira. I don't want anything I took last night", he replied again, swift and sure.

"Ridiculous. I respect my foes always. You didn't offer me an ounce of honor!"

The Demonicon's upper lip arched a little. He hadn't expected her words then at all.

---

What 'honor' do you deserve?!

"I respected you with my fear, and my time. I didn't have to come here. I was brave." She replies.

Enough of this.

"There is no honor in humanity. They can honor us by giving back our weapons, our land, and our seas. They can honor us by lifting our dead brothers and sisters from the mouth of the earth, and restoring us our rightful throne. Instead, they swarm over the face of everything, devouring everything and mutating it to serve their deluded cause. Instead, they try to assassinate us, and expect clemency!" I reply, rubbing my teeth into one another.

"You understand nothing of us, and presume everything. Your self-proclaimed bravery is in truth cowardice."

I watch that little face of yours blush as I climb up into the bed on my knees. I dash at you with incredible speed and press my hands into the headboard with shattering force. You tremble below me as I lurch my groin toward your face. My cock dangles before you, its scent filling your nose. The scales are like ice, and you can smell the exotic perfume of our last bout still clinging to its surface.

"Do you see this? Put it in your mouth, or I will tear your arms and legs off and use you as a fuck-toy for the remainder of your life."

---

She did as he commanded, picking up the piece and holding it still long enough for her lips to open and consume the rounded head. He leaned over her, moving his hips slowly, fucking her mouth with the first three inches of his otherwise enormous penis. He was content in this, allowing it the time to engorge itself with blood and stand up straight on its own.

He scooted away from her slowly, his face burdened with various emotions. He took her ankles in his hands and drug her to the center of the bed, then parted her legs. He bit her wrists together with the fist of his other hand and held them above her head, watching her cry and squirm helplessly. He inched himself between her legs as she tried to close them again, but her thighs only came together on his waist, which was broad enough to leave her terribly exposed.

He took a firm hold of the base of his now throbbing cock and eased the tip into her pussy. Upon penetration, her head rocked back and she screamed loudly, feeling defeated yet again. He quickly slammed the rest of his amazing dick into her body, stretching the flesh of her pussy out nearly to the breaking point. Cum erupted from the tip of his shaft, filling the room with splattering noises. He then took her by the hips and slowly spun her upside down, his cock twisting her insides around, until her stomach faced the bed.

She groaned in pain, feeling him pull the dick all the way out of her. He rested her down on all fours before he positioned his cock behind her again, and brutally reinserted his cock into her body. He bucked his hips madly, trying to end his unending desire, quench his unquenchable lust. The thick sticky cum shot out of her little by little, soaking the inside of her thighs as he gave into his animalistic, wonton craving. Her large breasts swung between her biceps, and she squeaked each time he plunged into her.

---

My cock feels nothing but desire, and it's filling me. I have to stop, or I will kill her. And when her fire dies, where will mine go? I grab your hips firmly in my hands as my enormous dick blurs in and out of you, strings of cum and nectar flinging everywhere. I growl at the back of my throat, ejaculating into your pussy as I fuck it ceaselessly. You're my pet. You deserve no mercy for what you've done.

Time seems to slow down. I carefully pull my cock out of your stretched, swollen sex, the fat lips of your outer labia hugging tight to my pillar. An audible, wet *slisshhhh* fills my chamber as I pull my head away from your womb, your tightness sticking to me. Tears streak down your face from the exquisite pain, and I pop out, springing upwards the moment your pussy no longer confines me. An arch of cum launches from the head of my cock and it coats your back in thousands of small speckles clinging to larger pools. I put a fist around my throbbing shaft and hold it steadily, staring down at you with clouded eyes.

I can't stop myself. I can't believe this. I take your thigh in my hand and flip you onto your side, pushing it up in the air, and I straddle your lower leg. I guide my cock slowly closer to your two beautiful, reddened lips.

---

Mira had now given up. Her face was dead of all expression, lost in a delierum of thoughts, prepared to leave her mortal shell. Her entire belly was both numb and throbbing from the exotic, horrific pain. She could only hear the lips of her pussy peeling around the head of the Demonicon's cock – she could feel a mere tingling.

She heard him groan in pleasure as the fifteen inches of solid, slipper cock imbedded themselves into her womb. Everything inside her was soaked with his semen. He started bucking his hips slowly, and everything she could see seemed to move as if it were packed tightly in jelly.

Thrust. She bounced, letting out a soft exhale. There was a pause.Thrust. It was in her again, twitching against her insides.Thrust. Her firm breasts bounced on her chest a little.

"Let me die. Die, as if I were in battle" she thought, a black circle radiating away from the center of her vision, as if blood were filling the insides of her eyes. She felt the cold from before vanish into a spiritual void, were there was nothing. The pain of before had vanished entirely.Thrust. She bounced, sliding across the bed again. The top of her head hit the headboard, but she couldn't feel it. Her bones felt like they were breaking away from her muscles, as if air were racing against her insides from all sides.Thrust. She turned to frail glass, and shattered. All was bleak, gray, and distant.

"Let me die..."

---

Fuck you! What did you do to me! This is not love, this is –not- love! I love –nothing-! Not me, not the earth, not the gods, not my power, not my soul! I'd sell it to be purged of opinion, reason, and bias, but I cannot, oh, I cannot! You stupid fucking bitch! Where were you ten thousand years ago when we sprang from the core of existence to teach us these principals I now feel!

I keep slamming into you, over and over. Your eyes are like canvas orbs, hidden under your blue eyelids. You are a shell of your former fire. I feel like my legs have shriveled up under me, left me to lie here and vanish into dust. Why must I die here! Not after eating the heads off of every human king and queen on the planet! Not after impregnating every bitch with my seed, not after sitting on –my- throne! I'll watch my kingdom from the heavens now, not to make a single demand or choice? Why?!

The nutrition has left me. Left me, gods damn it. You're powder in my hands, and I can't find you. You're like the most valuable thing ever conceived by those higher than the idols these men worship, but tossed upon the ground and broken like glass!

I control nothing. I am but a remaining stain on the floor of my now burnt home. My want has left me. Mira – you removed me. You defeated me. If only I could find you to finish what I started.

Icor
Icor
2 Followers
12