Demons and the Divine

Story Info
A man of god forsakes his god for a burning lust.
2.1k words
4.01
24.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

The church bells chimed seven times as the last entrails of light faded from the horizon. As the bells faded, all was still. The only noise came from the street lamps as their flames danced in the growing darkness. Caddonwell was a small and quiet town. The church was the largest building, towering over the buildings huddled around it like a stout guardian. Beyond the few blocks that made up the town, the main road – more of a dirt trail really – winded into the woods.

The sounds of night began to gather around Caddonwell as Thomas, the pastor, stepped out into the cool evening air, closing the door to the church behind him. He stepped down from the church, pacing slowly out into the town square. He inhaled deeply, then began to walk with purpose.

He clutched his robes around him as a sudden wind sent a shiver through his old bones. He walked quickly, glancing over his shoulder to make sure none saw his departure. He quickly jogged up the road, making his way towards the woods. He only slowed once he reached the goat path. Pushing branches aside he stepped through the trees, making his way into the forest.

His hands began to shake as he approached the place he had found. He stopped at the last tree before the clearing, then fished through his robes to grab his cross. Hands shaking, he removed it, and hung the strap from a low hanging branch. The iron cross twirled and danced in the wind as Thomas's hand left it.

It was very dark. He was far from town. The only light filtered through the treetops from the heavenly stars above. Thomas stepped into the clearing. The large stone slab was still there, black as midnight. He stepped forwards carefully, as if walking over broken glass.

He stood motionless for what felt like hours as he reached the dark stone. Then he finally gathered the courage to speak in a shaky voice "Hello? I have done as you asked... I drew it just as you instructed..." He paused, swallowing nervously as sweat began to cover his brow. "...are you there?" There was the cracking sound of a twig breaking from back towards the trees. Thomas whipped around with a start.

It was standing there. The creature he had met. The creature who instructed him. It was tall. Close to eight feet Thomas estimated. It was thin, and its limbs were slightly too long for its body. The legs bent backwards like those of a wolf. It was wearing some sort of mask... or was that its face? It looked like it was wearing the skull and antlers of a large deer over its head. It was fully nude. Its torso and abdomen was that of a young woman. One of its long spindly arms was outstretched. It had broken off the twig Thomas's cross hung from. It was holding the twig in its fingers. Each finger was over a foot long, ending in a six inch nail.

The creature slowly lifted the twig, bringing the twirling cross near its face. It then slowly turned its head to look at Thomas. The rest of its body remained perfectly still. He felt its presence enter his mind, slipping its way into him. "GOOD MY PET. I CAN SEE YOU ARE TRUTHFUL. YOU HAVE DONE WELL." Thomas nodded. "Y-yes, I did as you said. What do I do now?"

"NOW IS THE FINAL ACT BEFORE YOU GET YOUR REWARD. RETURN TO TOWN. WAIT UNTIL MIDNIGHT, THEN GO TO THE HOUSE OF LILY BAKER. KNOCK THREE TIMES. SHE WILL ANSWER. WHEN SHE DOES, SIMPLY SAY 'THE HOUR DRAWS NEAR'. THEN LEAD HER BACK TO THE CHURCH. SHE WILL FOLLOW. TAKE HER TO THE SANCTUARY. STAND HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RUNES. THEN YOU WILL HAVE YOUR REWARD."

Thomas nodded vigorously. "YOU WON'T BE NEEDING THIS" the creature said in Thomas's mind, as it leaned its face towards the cross. The cross began to glow a dull red, then a hot white. Moments later the metal liquefied, dropping to the ground with a slow hiss. The creature lifted a hooved foot, then pressed it down in the puddle of liquid metal. When it moved its foot away the metal was imprinted with the symbol of a pentagram. "WEAR THIS NOW" it said. Thomas's eyes fixed on the shoddy metal pentagram. "I..." he looked up, but the creature was gone.

Thomas shivered, then hurriedly made his way back towards town. The town was still quiet as he moved shiftily back through its empty streets, moving back towards the church. When he got inside he slumped against the door, letting out a long sigh of relief. Moonlight filtered through the stained-glass windows of the church, casting odd shadows across the crucifix. The bloody body of Christ seemed to stare at Thomas, judgingly. He grimaced, then began to pace up and down the aisle. Soon. Only a few hours now before he would have his reward.

When the hour of midnight finally rolled around, Thomas slunk from the church once more, making his way to the house of Lily Baker. Lily's mother owned the mill in town, and her father was a farmer. Lily herself was a young woman, still unmarried though she was of age. She still lived with her parents. She had turned away two suitors already; always believing she deserved better than the son of a farmer or a blacksmith. Thomas's breath frosted as he stepped up to the large door of the Baker residence. He raised a fist, paused, then knocked three sharp times on the door. He waited for a long moment, then the door slowly creaked open. Standing in the doorway, in her nightgown, was Lily Baker. She was a lithe girl with small perky breasts. Her nipples were hard against the sheer fabric of the nightgown, sticking out quite noticeably. With much effort Thomas dragged his gaze up to the young woman's face. She had a far off gaze, almost as if she was in a trance. "The hour draws near" Thomas said, barely managing to stop his voice from shaking. Lily nodded slightly, then stepped onto the porch without a word. With Lily in tow, Thomas made his way back to the church.

When they arrived, Thomas led her around the side of the church to the cellar door. He fumbled with the lock and opened it, pulling the chain aside and swinging open the door. He pointed down the rickety staircase, and Lily obediently descended. Thomas followed, closing the doors behind him and locking them from the inside. He descended into the sanctuary after Lily. The room was very dark. Thomas struck a match and lit two lanterns. There were no windows in the cellar, and the only exit was the doors they came down. The cellar was mostly empty, except for a large circle drawn into the floor with powdered white chalk. Inside the circle was a pentagram, and surrounding the circle were the runes Thomas had been instructed to draw.

Thomas pointed at the pentagram, and the tranced Lily walked gingerly into the drawing, not stepping on any of the chalk. She stood still, feet together, in the middle of the star. A moment later there was a loud gonging noise that filled the cellar. Red light sprung up from the chalk, and the floor inside the circle fell away, as if a large chasm was opened beneath it. As Lily began to fall through the opening, the red light became like solid ropes, and wound itself around her wrists and ankles, holding her suspended above the cavern. The fog in her eyes begins to clear, and a moment later she starts to struggle. "Whaa.. where am I?!" the gasps, pulling against the bonds. "H-heeelllp!" she moans. Thomas remains quiet, behind her and out of her sight. He quickly removed his robes, sliding them over his head and discarding them on the floor.

The ground shakes, and embers swell up from the chasm, along with a wave of heat. Then two figures emerge. Two devils. A male and a female. The male is a huge red beast with horns like a bull. His long red tail is spiked and barbed. He is naked, and his flaccid shaft is a foot long at least. The female is a deep purple color, with horns like a ram. Her tail ends in the shape of a spade. Her breasts are large and her hips wide. The male grabs the leg of Lily. As he does so, the red bindings disappear and she falls, held up only by the large red devil. The female slinks her way towards Thomas on all fours, ass high in the air. Lily screams at the top of her lungs as the male rips her nightgown off her body. The clothing leaves red marks across her ashen white skin.

The female gets to Thomas, and with her hand she strokes his cock, which becomes fully erect in seconds. Her skin is extremely warm to the touch. Thomas watches as the male flips Lily right-side up, then grabs her around the throat, choking her. Her body flails and she grabs at the enormous hand around her neck. Quickly her struggling slows. The enormous red phallus grows in size. Finally, when she has almost stopped moving, the male slams her to the ground, releasing her. Her back arches and she sputters, gasping loudly for breath.

The purple demon stops jerking Thomas and turns around, facing her ass towards him doggy style. She lifts her tail up and her snatch is exposed. Her pussy lips are large and dripping with a lavender fluid. Her anal star is perky and has a pink color to it. The red demon pounces on Lily missionary style, pressing his tip at her entrance. As the enormous phallus rips through her virgin body her screams of terror and pain morph into moans of pleasure, the corruption of the demon seeping into her soul. Thomas grabs his purple reward by the hips and presses the tip of his dick into her erotic folds. His manhood easily slides into her soaking pussy, sliding deep until he buries himself completely in her slit. Her body is fiery hot, and her tunnel pulsates as her strong muscles massage Thomas's dick.

From his position behind the purple demon slut Thomas has a clear view of the rape of Lily happening before him. Lilly screams and moans in pleasure as the demon thrusts against her. His dick is so long her belly bulges visibly with every thrust. The demon isn't even half way in her yet. Thomas's view is interrupted as the demon cocksleve beneath him bends backwards, pulling him into an upside-down kiss as she gyrates her hips, rubbing her velvet walls against Thomas's cock.

Thomas thrusted with all his might, an enormous desire to cum overtaking him. Before his eyes the red demon buried itself in Lily and roared in pleasure, cum pouring into her body. Her belly visibly expanded as her womb was filled with demon seed. The purple bitch beneath Thomas giggled while looking up at him. Another few quick thrusts and Thomas lost all control, bucking forward one more time and moaning as his seed shot into the hot body under him. As he did so, a burning feeling leapt up through him, traveling though his loins then upwards through his body. He could feel himself changing.

The red demon stood up. His dick was beginning to go limp, but the suction of Lily's pussy was holding it inside her, and she was lifted off the ground as the demon rose. He casually pushed down on her and she slid off hid dick with an audible *shhhhlllliiickkk*. She fell to the ground in a heap, loads of cum sputtering and pouring from her gaping hole.

The purple bitch moved away from Thomas, crawling forward. Reluctantly Thomas let her go, and his dick plopped out of her glistening cunt. Not a drop of his cum escaped. Her womb had solidly soaked up every ounce of his seed. As the purple demon crawled away, her body morphed and contorted, the sounds of breaking bone and tearing flesh filling the air. Her body shrunk, and moments later a black cat stood prancing where she once was. It's purple eyes gazed up at Thomas, and it almost looked like it was smiling. More horrendous noises erupted from the other end of the room as the red demon transformed as well, his body reshaping to that of a large red-eyed Rottweiler.

The two animals strode over to the stairs and looked upwards, demanding action with their gaze. Thomas gathered his strength and stood. With shaky hands he undid the lock. The dog and cat scurried out into the night. When Thomas turned around, the hole to hell was gone. And so was Lily.

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers