Demon's Blood Ch. 01

Story Info
I'm feeling drawn to something in the center.
1.5k words
4.5
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

it's a short chapter, and there's no sex yet but the next one will be longer i promise.

Things had gone from shit to shittier in the space of a phone call. For months now I had been hounding my father, if i could call him that, for information on my mother. Now I've been told there's no way on earth to find her. I disconnect ignoring my father's protests and immediately smash the phone against the wall. There's one more "Con!" before the phone whines and dies on the floor.

I take a few deep breathes, trying to get my anger under control, once I feel a little calmer the answer dawns on me. No one way on earth, but maybe there's a chance in hell. I grab my coat from the hook and leg it out the door. I'm heading to the most hellish man I knew: My Uncle. He runs a club downtown which is definitely not for angels.

"Taxi!" I shout as I reach the main road. A black car slows to a stop and the guy leans out the window, "only got half an hour till my shift is over, how far away?" I get embarrassed at the question. Not many people my age go downtown at all. "Fangs for all." I tell him as quickly as possible while jumping in the back. luckily he doesn't question my request and pulls out as soon as he can.

As soon as I get out the taxi Fangs for all's neon signs making it obvious against the drab street. A glowing mouth of white teeth apart from the canines each tipped in a red glow. Corny? Yes, definitely. I smile as I head into the club turning up the collar of my coat and hoping to blend in to background.

The bass beat vibrates in my chest before I reach the main floor. I fall in behind a few men twice my age and follow them through the dark corridor. Fake smoke slips through the gap under the door. I'm surprisingly nervous as the older man reaches and opens the door.

Semi-naked girls wrap themselves around poles, men, and things that look sort of human but definitely aren't- demons. Most are just half and halfs. half-demon, half-human and by the looks of it their demon parents weren't very special to start with. I can't spot my Uncle so I wait in the corner he normally likes to do his rounds every half hour or so.

My eyes wander the room, I'm feeling drawn to something in the center. A girl is dancing like the rest but there's something about her. I mean she's obviously a vampire, her unnatural speed at which she's dancing gives that away but there's something else.

Before I work out what it is I feel a strong hand on my shoulder. I turn around expecting to see my Uncle instead there's a half and half. He's huge probably almost 7 feet tall but apart from that, and the fact he's orange, he looks basically human. "What do you think you're doing?" He booms, before pushing me against the wall knocking the breath out of me.

"Why do you want to know?" I say, knocking his hand away. "You're in my spot." He tells me angrily. I almost laugh at the absurdity of the accusation. "Really?" I laugh and straighten my coat. He looks over my shoulder at the girl i'd been staring at and leers at her. For some reason I start to feel protective over her.

The half and half shoves me back into the wall but before he can raise a fist he's ripped away from me by a unseen blur. My Uncle then walks up to me and waves away the returned vampire bouncer.

"Why the hell are you here?" He asks angrily, quickly shoeing me into his office. He shuts the door behind us and gestures for me to sit behind his desk. "Can't your favorite nephew just drop in?" I smile innocently. His eyes narrow dangerously at me before he breaks into a smile. "What has my brother done this time?" the smug knowing look on his face annoys me slightly but at least it gets me to the point quicker.

"He told me he wouldn't find my mother for me, and that if he found out I was looking he'd sell my apartment. I'm kind of screwed." He nods but doesn't reply instead gets up and goes through some papers. "My brother wasn't always a prick and he made some mistakes. Your Mother was always at the top of his list." He divides the papers, then heads straight for whiskey he keeps on the shelf. Pouring himself a double he sits back down. "I may be able to help, and I really hate doing this but could you maybe help me out?"

"Yeah of course, what is it?"

"Not what," he gestures towards the door, "who." The girl from earlier stands in the doorway; her red hair flowing in a non-existent breeze, matching her crimson eyes, the lace outfit now replaced by a modest t-shirt and jeans. Not that I can take my eyes off her now either.

"Holly, needs a place to stay, you remember that charming gentleman from earlier, he's gotten a little obsessed. He's found her house now too. And in the mean time I will do some digging about your mum." I nod far too quickly all to anxious to get the beautiful girl/vampire back to my place. "Thank you Con." My Uncle laughs, then winks at me and nods towards Holly. I shrug, I definitely want her but she's way out of my league.

"Holly, do you want to get going then?" I ask nervously. She nods and picks her jacket up off her chair. We slip behind the main stage to the back exit. My eyes locked on her the entire way, and my jeans becoming increasingly tight. Everything about her, even the way she walks is just the most gorgeous thing in the world, I can't imagine not being near her. Of course she barely pays attention to me.

As soon as we get outside that changes. "Where are we heading then?" She smiles brightly at me and I realise the cold, aloofness is just an act. I offer my arm to her which she takes warmly, and we head off to the main road. I love the feeling of having her next to me, like nothing could go wrong. She smiles back at me, and then it falters. "Shit."

I swivel round to see where she's looking. It's the same Orange dick from the club. "Holly!" He shouts loudly. "Get that ass her now!" She roles her eyes "great he's drunk..." she mutters. The half-and-half sprints towards us, roaring loudly. Something inside me reacts to challenge, turning to face the giant, I roar an inhuman acceptance and begin to charge at him.

We meet 10 feet from where Holly stands, as the whole idea is to keep him away from her the thing inside me growls successfully. He launches a punch at my face but I manage to dodge it before ramming mine into his stomach. He grunts and doubles over. Holly exclaims from behind me and i turn around still growling. And my whole world goes black...

"Drink up," Holly instructs although I can't see anything I accept the strange liquid being dripped into my mouth. It slides over my tongue and I taste copper. It's blood. My eyes fly open and I push her wrist away from my mouth. "No, no, no. You have to drink." I let it slide down my throat and it sparks a heat in my stomach that spreads through my entire body.

"Con?" a Deep voice asks a strange amount of concern that I hadn't heard many times before. My Uncle stands nearby his face a mask of worry. Holly eventually moves her wrist away and without thinking I lick my lips of the remaining blood; enjoying the way it felt when it hits my stomach.

"What happened?" I groan, the room spinning as as I try to sit up. "He got you from behind, smashed your head on the pavement," Holly smiles, "thank you for everything." I smile back groggily. and the rooms spins again but it has nothing to do, or at least less about the head injury, and more about her smile.

I break out of my groggy stupor, when Holly's face turns into worry as well as my Uncle's. "What's wrong?" I ask, my hand reaches to touch her cheek but falls short as i'm still weak from the near-death experience. "Well you've just taken vampire blood that's what changes people into vampires. In some cases it can have a healing effect." My Uncle explains, "You should be fine though, but it may have some side-effects."

"'I should be fine'? What's so special about me?" My uncle freezes at the question. "the prick, he really didn't tell you anything. The reason your father doesn't want you to find your mother. She's a Demon."