Demons Ch. 01

Story Info
Three female demons and a lair full of satyrs.
2.2k words
3.4
28.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep in the abyss some call Hell and others call the Underworld, there had been made a lair. This lair was called upon by no man, no vampire, no angel and even Satan himself was hesitant to knock on the huge iron door.

Inside the lair was a huge room, the warm floor covered with three huge rugs, one red, one white and one black. Similarly there were three couches and three doors each painted in one of the trio of colors. There was a fire built in one corner, a table and chairs, and a few shelves. There was another door, this one plain that led into a bathroom of sorts. There were racks of weapons, armor and sorcery in an annex next to the fire corner.

Short, pygmyish satyrs (goat men) ran about the room cleaning, cooking and grinning. Their brittle hooves clattered on the bare floor, silencing only when they ran across the rugs. They argued with one another, but managed to keep from pummeling each other because they knew things had to be done. Daylight was coming on the earth's surface and their masters would be home soon.

As expected, the iron door was pushed open only minutes later. A half-dead man was pushed inside followed by a red clad young woman. The satyrs scurried to the female half-demon's feet hoping for a taste of the blood she was licking from her lips. She offered them none and quickly disappeared behind the red door, swiftly closing it behind her.

That was Ruby's way. The slender, fiery-haired temptress was only half demon. Her taste for blood came from her vampiric half and this led to her constant desire for strong, healthy men to feed from.

Moments later the door opened again and a voluptuous pale female demon stepped gracefully inside and waved the door closed behind her. She looked exhausted and the satyrs knew she hadn't fed.

Unlike Ruby, Diamond was pure demon. She fed not from blood, but from emotion, especially fear. However, she had developed an affinity for elderly men and spent most of her time protecting them until their souls were taken.

One of the satyrs, an older one named Ornery, approached her carefully. "Lady Diamond, shall I go fetch you a soul from Satan to feed off?"

She shook her head. "No thank you, Ornery. I would like my robe though."

Two of the younger satyrs ran into the annex and returned with a pearly white robe made of some light fabric.

Diamond sank down on the white couch and removed her white sandals. They were scooped up immediately by a satyr to be cleaned. She rose and pulled off her snug white top, followed by her pants. The satyrs cackled at the sight of the lovely demon clad only in a smooth white bra and thong.

Diamond was indeed a most elegant being. Her figure was somewhat curvy featuring an adequate bosom and smooth, rounded hips. Every inch of her body, from her soft facial features to her long, luscious legs was covered with flawless ivory flesh. Her long, wispy hair was absolutely white, her eyes were a translucent blue and her full, soft lips were a pale pink. It was no wonder the satyrs stared shamelessly at her nearly nude form.

Rude and Obnoxious offered her robe and she slipped her arms into it. The silken fabric felt wonderful against her skin after such a long day. She knotted the sash and reclined on her couch, relieved to be home again. Every day she spent on the surface was filled with stress, violence and sorrow.

Pain brought her a stack of newspapers and she unfolded the first one and began to read it. Diamond liked to read of the events in the human world. The satyr scrambled on to the couch and began to massage her feet, though his hands strayed every so often to brush her thing.

Moments later the door was shoved open and the third female demon stalked inside, her bare skin and black attire stained with blood. "Human men are so stupid!" she snarled as she began hastily unfastening the leather straps that held her bladed gauntlet on her forearm.

Diamond looked up from her reading. "Don't underestimate all of them, Eb," she cautioned softly.

"I haven't met a decent one yet," the raven-haired Ebony retorted hotly. She hung her gauntlets on the rack next to the door. Her lithe body stretched momentarily.

The red door behind them opened and Ruby re-entered the room. Her red hair, red latex body suit and bare skin were tinged with the blood of the man who was clinging to her. One of her slender arms was looped partly around his middle, offering some support.

Diamond sighed and sat up closing her newspaper. "Ruby, I wish you wouldn't sate your vampiric blood hungers in here."

Ebony snickered. "Just give it up Dia. We all know you want to feed off him too." Ebony herself had already joined Ruby in lowering the barely conscious man to the floor. Her nostrils flared as she drew in just a taste of his increased fear, then she withdrew to her own couch. She had recently sated her hunger and would thankfully not be required to feed from the drunken human.

Diamond, however, slid from her couch to the floor next to the man and ran her slender fingers though his matted hair. He was fairly young, thirty perhaps, well-to-do and rather drunk. As Ruby licked up the remaining few drops of blood she deemed below the limit of endangering his life, Diamond ingested the man's fear and emotion. Her elegant features softened and the man began to relax, his body and mind falling into a sweet slumber.

Ebony slumped back against the couch. It had been a long day and much blood stained her skin and her gauntlets. "Annoyance, bring me my blades."

One of the satyrs retrieved her gauntlets and laid them out on a towel next to Ebony. He offered her the small box next to the couch and she withdrew a soft cloth and some sort of liquid from it. She moistened the cloth with the liquid and began gently stroking the dampened fabric across the sharp blade.

Ebony always cleaned her blades before herself. They were her weapon and her pride and joy, a present given to her from a long since deceased dark warlord. They had been mounted first as twin swords, then finally on her gauntlets. They were still perfect, no scratches, no dents and no loss of sharpness. The blades had slain many demons, humans and other creatures. Ebony was a warrior assigned a life of ridding the planet of excessive evil.

Once she finished cleaning her blades, she returned them to the shelf. She then walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Annoyance and Jealousy had already drawn her streaming hot bath and added the mixture of herbs that a demon shaman had prescribed for her seemingly ageless skin.

The demon began to disrobe. The long protective gloves were carefully peeled from her arms first. Her fingers deftly unfastened the series of buckles that held the straps of her simple top closed. She pulled it off and dropped it on the floor. She unwound the long strip of fabric which served to keep her breasts contained from her upper torso. The pair of swells welcomed the freedom, nipples tightening partially in response to the warm air. Next she removed her boots and the soft, silken socks that covered her feet.

Jealousy came to her side and began unfastened the many, many buckles down either side of her leggings while Annoyance pushed a stool behind her and began combing her cropped hair.

Ebony sighed and consciously relaxed her entire upper body. She remained so tense during her time away from the lair that it was often necessary for her to manually relax each muscle in her body. She had learned to do so from the demon shaman. He had taught her to care for her unique body when she had first become a warrior.

Jealousy removed her leggings leaving the female demon wearing nothing but a minimal thong. The pair of satyrs grinned at her. They were certainly appreciative of her youthful body.

Her facial features were only the slightest bit angular and smoothly sculpted, though not as kind as Diamond's. A multi-angular streak of black pigment was painted on the right side of her face from the outside corner of her eye down to her jaw. Her lips were painted with the same black hue and the rims of her eyes were lined in it as well. She took the lathered cloth offered to her by one of the satyrs, closed her eyes and began to scrub the pigment, blood and sweat from her face. She was vigorous in her cleansing and flecks of lather fell upon her breasts, belly and the waiting satyrs. She returned the cloth and wiped her face with the wet cloth offered to replace it. Once clean her face displayed the youthfulness of a woman in her early twenties and a tone much less harsh then the one that seemed present with the paint.

A second lathered cloth was offered and she began scrubbing her slender neck, then her upper chest and her shoulders. Her bare, pert breasts were excluded and she moved on to her defined, firm belly where one of the greatest concentrations of dried blood was. The soiled cloth was traded for another and she began cleaning her long, toned arms. Once all of the visible filth had been removed she stepped into the tub and lowered her body easily into the steaming water. She released a lengthy sigh and closed her eyes.

Annoyance brought a fairly large, hinged box to the small table beside the tub and opened it. Two sets of trays came out from the top and the entire thing held several small jars and vials among other things. The satyr selected a large vial, opened it, and poured a small amount of the greenish liquid into one hand. He then moved up next to the rim of the tub. "Are you ready, Lady Ebony?"

She offered no vocal reply, only shifted her body so that her back was to him, nearly pressed against the tub.

The satyr's small hands lathered the liquid and then began scrubbing her back. His small, chubby fingers gently worked the muscles further relaxing his mistress. He smiled when her head dropped forward and she sighed again.

Meanwhile, Jealousy was mixing her facial cream and warming her after-bath lotion. Ebony was very particular about her hygienic treatments. Her body needed just the right things to stay in peak condition.

Annoyance rinsed her back and she pulled the plug from the drain allowing the tainted water to flow out. The satyr stepped back as she pulled the curtain around the tub and turned the shower head on.

Ebony allowed the intense stream to drench her hair and removed her thong. She handed the wet article out of the shower and it was replaced by a palm full of a dark blue shampoo. She applied the shampoo first the front of her hair, then further back. She lathered it and allowed it to sit in her hair for a few moments before rinsing it.

Her hand slipped between the edges of the curtain again and Annoyance handed her a red sponge covered with a creamy soap. She began scrubbing her neck, then her chest, vigorous exfoliating the skin. Her arms were next, she was careful to wash away the perspiration beneath her arms. She paused to let the lather wash away then gently stroked the sponge over her breasts. The delicate flesh became taunt with the stimulation. The sponge was pressed and rubbed across her belly, then gingerly between her legs, over and her hips and used to lather her buttocks. She leaned down to wash her legs, then straightened and allowed the warm water to wash the lather from her lightly tanned flesh. She rinsed the sponge and handed it back to the satyr.

A blade and dish of foamed cream were handed in to her next and she lathered, and then expertly shaved her legs and her pubic hair, leaving only a small upturned triangle to adorn her pubic region. Ebony had long ago discovered that her intense physical activity and the resulting perspiration required she maintain smooth skin as much possible.

Her final step was a facial scrub made of fruit pulp and ground stone. She rinsed her face thoroughly, and then turned the relaxing stream of water off. She took the offered towel and dried her skin carefully. The towel was then wrapped her body and she stepped out of the tub.

Jealousy had already prepared the large padded wicker chair the demons had chosen to relax in while applying face cream and such.

Ebony sank down in the padded chair and closed her eyes. Jealousy began applying the thick cream to her face and Annoyance started carefully toweling her hair dry.

Ebony emerged from the room several minutes later. Diamond and Ruby had already retired to their rooms and she followed. Her relaxed and exhausted body welcomed the firm mattress and satin sheets.