Demon's Desire

Story Info
Traci finds a new plaything.
2.3k words
4.1
39.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Author's Note

This is my first erotic story it's kind of experimental, sorry if it sucks

Comments are appreciated.

*

Alex was walking down the school hallway when suddenly Traci ran into him making them both stumble.

"Oh I'm so sorry Alex!" she gasped.

Alex looked at her red face and smiled weakly, "No, no it's fine really." Traci fumbled with her things and resumed running down the hallway. Alex stared after her. Traci was always putting them both in awkward situations, normally around other students. Alex looked around and felt his own cheeks glow slightly as people snickered. Hoisting his bag back on his shoulder, Alex continued on his way. Just as he was about to leave for home he heard a small voice behind him.

"Hi Alex." Turning he saw Rebeca Hansen. Alex sighed inwardly.

"I was wondering," she mumbled (Alex hated mumbling) "if maybe you're free this Friday?" Glancing over her head he noticed a group of Rebecca's friends huddled together watching them.

Alex put on a fake smile, "Sorry, i have things to do on Friday, but Saturday might good, so I'll call you." Rebecca's eyes opened wide, and Alex saw her friends begin to chatter furiously.

"R-really? You mean it?! I, I mean yeah, cool." Rebeca walked away calmly then ran off with her friends. Alex rolled his eyes. Freshmen could be so annoying sometimes.

As a good looking senior who was often alone, he was an easy target for squealy ninth graders. Of course, he never actually went out with them, just tried not to break their hearts. Alex was not much of a dating type, and found other ways to satisfy nature's way. Alex thought about this as he was walking home.

Maybe it was time for him to find a girl. After all, he was more than ready. It just seemed that no one was interested. Alex passed by a mirror and did a double-take. Now that he thought about it, he was a little more than good looking. His dirty blond hair was slightly ragged but in a good way, his dark brown eyes made him look mysterious and exciting. His lips were full but not girly. Alex looked away before he could think of anything else. This was ridiculous. Alex told himself not to be show-offy. But the thought never quite left his mind.

The next day at school he decided to give it a try. At lunch he spied Emily Wilson sitting with her friends and gossiping. Emily sat next to him in French class and she was often caught glancing at him when he was told to recite a French phrase for the teacher. Perhaps this meant she was interested? Alex let his hopes rise as he walked toward her. Emily was pretty, long brown hair that waved slightly at the ends. She was thin and curvy where it counted. Her heart-shaped face was matched with sparkling blue eyes. The top she was wearing was low-cut and Alex felt stirring in places besides his mind. Taking a deep breath he walked over, unaware of the dark eyes that watched him from a corner.

"Hey Emily." he said casually. Emily turned her head and smiled broadly, flashing pure white teeth.

"Hey Alex. What's up?" Alex shrugged. Emily's friends giggled.

"Nothing really. But...erm..." Alex remembered Rebeca. "I was wondering if you were busy Friday night?" Emily twiddled with a strand of her hair, and just as she was opening her mouth to answer who knocks into Alex but Traci. This time she hit him with enough force to knock them to the ground. Alex rubbed the back of his head and glared furiously at her. Traci just blushed and scrambled away. Alex looked up to see Emily and her friends giggling and trying not to burst out laughing. Alex got to his feet and brushed his shirt off.

Emily said between giggles, "Umm...i think...Friday I'm out...out of town..maybe...maybe another time?"

Alex nodded and left hurriedly, his face burning at the stares that followed him out.

Slamming his fist against a locker Alex cursed Traci. "Damn girl, why does she always pop up at the worst fucking times?" Alex ran a hand through his hair. Now what will he do. Try again? Possibly, but when he was sure Traci would not be there.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. Alex soon found himself walking home along an empty sidewalk. 'Strange.' he thought, just as he got to the base of a hill, 'Should be more people around.' That's when he saw her. Traci. She was standing at the top of the hill, in front of Alex's house. Her dark brown eyes had a strange glint to them, making Alex shudder. They both just stood there for a while.

Finally Alex called up to her, "Traci what are you doing?" No response. Traci just stood there letting the wind whip her jet black hair around her head. Alex could not explain why he was feeling a tremor of fear, for there was nothing to be afraid of. It was just Traci. Annoying, nerdy Traci. Alex shook his head and started climbing the hill.

"Traci quit it you're freaking me out." No response. Alex was half way up the hill when suddenly, he felt the ground rumbling. "What the-?" Alex looked at the ground under his feet. it was shaking slightly, almost humming. When he looked back up Traci was right in front of him. "GAHH!" Alex fell over in shock. No way she could move that fast!

"Traci you tell me what the hell is happening right now or-" Traci broke off his sentence with a hiss. Alex gaped as her pupils turned to slits and her wicked grin revealed sharp jagged teeth. In another second, something long and green burst from the ground spraying chunks of sidewalk. One hit Alex's cheek making him flinch. The long green thing waved in the air and for some reason it reminded Alex of a tentacle. As five more joined it Alex scrambled to his feet and ran as fast as he could. Alex was pretty athletic, and used to be in track though he was still quite muscular. Turning at the end of the street Alex dived left and entered the woods hoping the tentacle like things would be stopped by the thick undergrowth. However, it slowed Alex down as well and he soon found himself tripping on the brambles. All at once he crashed to the ground, panting, exhausted, and bloody.

Alex let his pounding heart slow down while he looked around him. All was still. Alex let out a huge sigh of relief and sank to the ground. Big mistake. A crashing sound made him snap his head up as all six tentacles came flying at him from out of no where, instantly coiling around his limbs and making him immobile. Alex tried writhing and squirming but it was no use. He watched as the end of one of the tentacles opened up and closed around his nose and mouth.

"MMmM! Nmm! Lmm gmm!" (no! let go!) Alex could still breath but the air in the tentacle smelled funny. Something about it seemed familiar. Alex's vision blurred. The last thing he saw was the glint of two wicked brown eyes. Then, blackout.

~~~~~~

Alex's eyes flickered open. Where ever he was, it was dark. Certainly not his room, with the large windows that let in the moonlight. No, this was an alien place to him. That was all Alex's brain could form together. He still felt sluggish and felt weighed down. He tried lifting his arm. Nothing happened. He tried his other arm. His leg. His other leg. Nothing. He could however, lift his head. He tried looking around but there was blackness everywhere. Slowly Alex was able to regain full awareness. He realized that the tentacles had wrapped around him again, so he could not move.

To be truth-full, Alex was scared shit-less. But he wouldn't let that show. Coughing to test his voice, he called, "Traci! T-Traci you get out here and explain y-yourself!" His voice wavered but Alex didn't have long to think about that because from out of the gloom he saw Traci's figure.

Alex waited.

Traci came into full view, the only light standing out against the dark.

"Hello Alex." Her voice had a strange chill to it that disturbed Alex.

"Traci this isn't funny, let me go!" Alex was becoming more and more angry with her.

"Hmm," she tapped her chin, "I don't think i will." That same wicked grin spread across her face.

Alex turned his head and shut his eyes, "Gah! Traci seriously cut it out, you're really creeping me out!" He looked back and her face was inches from his. Before he could react, Traci lurched forward and planted her mouth over his. 'MMmmfff!" came his muffled reply. Traci's tongue slid into his mouth, slowly swirling around his own. Alex tried to move away but soon his head was held still by tentacles.

Traci slowly explored his mouth, and Alex had to admit it wasn't that bad. His eye lids drooped. Traci's tongue tasted like honey and apples. Alex wanted more. He poked his own tongue into her mouth and was delighted to find the same taste. Traci cocked an eye brow. Pulling out of his mouth, she kissed his neck and collar bone, playfully nipping him occasionally. Alex shivered. He hadn't had an intimate experience like this before. He liked it.

Traci one again kissed him but this time with more force, and Alex found himself kissing back. The tentacles unwound from his head allowing him more freedom. Traci snaked her hands behind his head while they kissed over and over. Alex was breathless in minutes. He wanted to run his hands all over her body, he wanted to explore every corner of her. Suddenly Alex pulled away. 'What the hell am i thinking? I'm not like this!' But before he could do anything else Traci grabbed his shirt and yanked it down the front causing the collar to bite into the back of Alex's neck.

"Ow! Ow Traci that hurts!" Traci's eyes flashed and with one final pull the shirt ripped in two! Alex was now naked from his waist up. "Traci, I-" she silenced him with a hiss. Traci began running her hands up and down his pale smooth skin.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this!" She ran her tongue from his naval up to his chin, enjoying the salty taste. Alex watched her. Traci put her hands over his crotch. "I can tell you want this." she said.

Alex swallowed and said shakily, "Traci please stop."

"Stop? But your body wants it so bad." Carefully she unhooked his pants and let them slide to the ground. Alex's bulge was obvious.

"T-Traci stop it please..." his voice was getting weaker and weaker. Traci nimbly pulled his boxers off letting his member glisten in the light she cast. Slowly, never taking her eyes off his face, Traci bent forward, mouth open, and started sucking on the head of his cock. Alex moaned despite himself. Never really having any sexual contact with another person, this was an amazing feeling. As Traci started swirling her tongue around it beads of sweat started to form on Alex's forehead. Traci arched and eyebrow again. Leaning forward she took more and more of it into her mouth. Carefully sucking and tonguing to the point where he grew stiff and hard. Alex by this time was moaning. It felt amazing! This was as big as he had ever seen him be before!

Alex watched Traci to see what she would do next. He needed some form of release! "Traci...erm...Traci could you...urg..." Traci's eyes flashed. "You know...like..." Alex squirmed.

"Do you mean you want it in here?" Traci turned around and bent on her knees giving Alex a nice view of her panty-less bottom. Alex gulped and his face turned red. Traci smiled gleefully. Despite himself, Alex couldn't help but stare at her perfectly curved ass. It was just so rounded and smooth. He could see her butt hole and below that the lips of her pussy. They were soaking wet. "Seeing you like this is turning me on." she said over her shoulder. Alex groaned. "If you want it," said Tracy, "you're gonna have to beg for it!"

Alex gave an indignant "Hey!" But was soon distracted as Traci started waving her ass back and forth in front of his face.

"Come on..." she goaded.

"T-Traci could you..." Alex felt himself burning with shame, but it was just getting so intense..."Traci..please let me have sex with you..." Alex was shocked when she started laughing. Turning back around Traci ruffled his hair.

"You're so cute. Yes I'll, 'have sex with you'."

Traci squatted over his swollen cock, gently lowering herself onto it. Alex wanted to plunge it in so badly, but the tentacles were holding him tight. Finally she had taken it all in, and stopped to look at Alex. He grinned slightly, Traci's pussy felt great. It seemed to swallow him in. Then all at once she was pistoning herself up and down and up and down. "GAHhh! AHhhh!" Alex yelped each time she slammed herself down onto his balls. "AAAAaa! TrAAAci! IT hur-URrrUURRRrrsss.." Alex began panting. "Ahhgg..." Traci grinned and pistoned harder. "AHHHH! AHH TRACI I'M GONNA CUM!" and just like that there was and eruption of white goo from under Traci as Alex screamed. Sliding Alex's now limp cock from her, Traci smirked.

"Not much endurance huh? We'll have to work on that..." Alex was too glazed over from his orgasm to notice the tentacles cleaning him up and the gas once again filling his lungs, creating black out.

...to be continued...