Demon's Force to Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voicee
Voicee
16 Followers

She sucked his lips into her mouth and bit it hard enough for blood to drop out of his pink lips, her tongue was reaching all parts of his mouth all the while, small bits of her moaning leaving her mouth every second or 2. His dick was totally hard now and in such a position that the tip of his dick end up inside along with her panties and his boxers, she started grinding her pussy on his dick as well all the while kissing. A moan left Daniels mouth at that

The F**k happened to her? Thought Daniel. So sudden!, Why?! How come?! Why is she doing this?!

He tried to talk but with all the tongue in her mouth, it was not good however by mouthing his words it seemed she got a bit annoyed she left his mouth and looked at him. The moment she left his mouth Daniel asked "The fuck are you doing Driana." Danial thought I did look at my sister in this way but never had I even thought we could get to this extreme.

Her response had shook his whole being when she stood up and lifted him by his t-shirt, and said "I am just showing you my feminine nature to you boy." Her voice was like 2 beings were saying together, one of his sister in an innocent way and the other of an older women with a seducing voice as if around 30 years in age. The voice almost lulled him to sex.

After saying that she made her way towards the window with Daniel lifted up in the air by his shirt, for a moment he thought she was gonna throw him out of the window, but she threw him below the window at the wall such that no one else from the street can know there was a boy below that window unless he sits up.

He hit his head and lay flat on his back with one of his hand clenching his head where it hurts. He laid parallel to the wall. A moment later, possessed Driana made her way towards his boxers, swiped it down till his foot, stood up again and slipped her panties out from below her white skirt and threw it somewhere to her right and sat on his dick, she started rubbing his dick on her pussy and asked him in the same manner "Do you like that boy? Do you want me to put it in? Her hand was resting on his wrist and Daniels boxes prevented his legs to move. "Doubting a sex demon's sex is the worst you possibly could have done."she said. While grinding she yanked his shirt quickly, ripping it and threw it somewhere. "Nice outline." she said while rubbing her finger tip on his abs, chest and stomach. "About 7 and a half inch." she said when her nail reached the tip of his dick. She grabbed his dick and said. "You gave me half an hour? That's all I need." And with that, lined his dick and put it in her pussy, not just any pussy, but his sister's. Siblings just committed incest.

With out much of a foreplay, blowjobs and all, she came down to raw sex.

Daniel had only reached till blowjobs, position 69 was still fresh in his mind however this break through all that like a bullet through his body. The moment that ass slapped down, the moment he lost virginity, he got to know what he had actually missed. Bliss, torrents of painful bliss went through his brain.

She was screaming from both of her voices to the height "Ahh..ungh..ungh..ungh...ohhh...huunh...Hufff oh yea that's it, you are hitting my womb." Driana was having her share of fun, without any thought, just in the present moment as she yelled and moaned, being no human even close, she yelled to her height.

Daniel still had some willpower and tried to push her off, but it was like trying to move a builder with both hands tied back. She did not even feel it. Her white skirt hid the deed from their view, her hand was inside her dress and was messaging her tits with both hand as she yelled and yelped in ecstasy in both of her voice. Daniel could not restrain his moans when ever her ass slapped down.

Only a minute had passes when he felt a familiar churning inside his balls and he said between his wavering voice that he was about to cum.

She said. "Like I care" and was totally absorbed. "Let's ungh..uunffh... cum together ahh"

"Ahh..No.. please you ca..ungh...can't, it may destroy us."

"Yea ungh."

"No." He felt quite as he tried to control himself but the cock swelled inside her.

And he came"Ahhhh..."

"Ohhhh yea..." Suddenly her voice became fully of the demon, that seductive voice and her pupils turned red. "Yea that's it, you are pouring it all in your sister's pussy, and it feels so great"

At hearing that voice somehow his cock remained stiff even when they both were cumming, she gyrated herself on his dick till they orgasmed together, just when their orgasm was over, with out stopping she continued humping again as if they just started.

Hearing the new voice, thinking that she had lost her sis, he got depressed and let her do what she wanted. She ripped her now totally wet skirt as well as her top, and started jumping with new vigour. She put her now long nails on his shoulder and with each dip, it dig deeper into his shoulder.

"Ahh jeez, your cock is perfect for her pussy," said Driana in that seductive tone. Her boobs were swinging, her eyes were closed hair was falling on her back and she yelled and rode herself on her brother's dick.

She hopped, bumped and gyrated like crazy not even stopping when cumming, he came multiple times, it took a bit longer for him to cum slowly however it was now much too painful since he had already cummed so much, thick juices were all over his crotch and a puddle was on the floor and a bit leaked when ever she lifted her self up and it splashed when ever she slammed herself down, making lewd sex noises.

Time seemed slow, a half an hour looked more but he had already forgotten about it, he just laid their, his mind was empty as he fucked Driana to a level he had not thought of. Driana Did not even care to change position, but just focused on humping her brother's dick. The floor itself had gotten warm an wet from all this.

She yelled and as they were about to reach another climax, she bend down and did that sloppy kiss again, with tongue deep inside him as they cummed heavily.

Driana sighed with content and said with that seductive tone. "Boy, that surely was one of my favourite episode. Pity you only gave us half and hour." She said with a real tinge of pity in her voice.

"We will surely do that again later for much more time." she said.

Daniel just looked at his right towards the end of the other wall, trying to ignore her.

The felt silent again and drops of water was dropping on his stomach which he knew were her sweat, it had been dripping for most of half an hour. Only when he heard a sob did he turn towards Driana and saw droplets of tears coming from her eyes.

Unable to think what he must do he just looked at her with confusion, whether it is genuine or not.

"*sob..*sob*... So.. I'm sorry."

He instantly sat up and hugged her as she started crying. Knowing she came back. "It's ok. It's ok. It's not you fault."

"It is." She said while sobbing. "I was aware. The whole time I was aware, I was fighting when she started entering me, I lost my ground and leapt on to you. I felt it, I felt every thing. But I still held my will. Only after you came inside me that my will wavered and she took whole control of me. All I could do was feel, see everything, everything except control. I tried my best. But I couldn't hold on, I knew you can't hold on inside me and you tried to stop but I couldn't stop her." She explained quickly all the while sobbing while Daniel hushed her.

"It's ok. We will get through this together." The sentence seemed to calm her down, while she was still hugging him.

Suddenly a thought came to Daniels mind. He tried to ask her softly "Driana."

"...yes?" she tensed a bit by getting a bit of caution from his voice.

"Today...today was a safe day...right" he asked hopefully.

"...yea, it was safe." She felt him getting relaxed at that. With today being safe, they only had to cover their mental scars.

Daniel was looking out of the window when he noticed 2 white dots at a distance. Being at a hill top, they could see far and at this hour moving in there direction would probably be their parents.

"Shit parents, probably only ten minutes away."said Daniel.

At that Driana startled and started getting up but at that point, they got to know something of horror. They both were still horny. Very very horny, they were not only moments ago, Daniel dick was again hard from semi hard and Driana's pussy started to get tighter and wetter. They looked at each other. She started lifting her self again, but it was too much and she can't help but get down slowly while Daniel pushed his dick in, at which Driana involuntarily moaned, she to a breather tried getting up again and the same thing happened yet again. Slowly the trying turned into sex and they were both humping again quickly, and furiously knowing they can now only end this by cumming, that too before their parents reach them. They forgot about what happened and focused on sex humping with great force, still in that position, only difference was that Daniel was sitting and not lying on the floor. They managed to cum together and then just after last bit of their orgasm she forcefully lifted herself.

Only 5 minutes away Daniel said "Go take a bath, I will clean this mess and go straight to bed, tell them we were not hungry." With that Driana wore her panties so that nothing else may drip and went to her room to get some clothes. Meanwhile he quickly wiped himself from all the wetness, quickly collected all the torened up clothes, and put it inside his cubboard in his room. Took a cloth and wiped the floors and threw it then perfumed it with what she had been wearing, hopeing she won't notice the difference. All the things done he quickly wiped droplets along the hallway left by her sister and quickly closed the door of his bedroom. He did all this in total nakedness.

Daniel looked from his window and saw parents getting into garage. Good he thought, he quickly changed to night suit and got to bed. It was 10:20 pm at the wall clock. 20 minutes late, thankfully. Thought Daniel as he heard the opening of bathroom door and entering of their parents.

As he closed his eyes to get to sleep his mind got to the happenings of today.

It seems thought Daniel almost fearfully, that Cassi cast a spell of hornyness on them. He was again feeling horny and his cock was at it's hardest. As if he have not cummed for ages. Anger swelled inside him knowing how much Cassi had damaged their relationship and somehow have to live with this hornyness or the consequence might be infact a boycott against him and her sister. They might loose their school, their family. Only way to save them selves was to get used to this hornyness or get rid of it in someway or involve other in it with him. The last one he did not like, since it also included his parents.

And he forced himself to sleep with raging hard-on.

Voicee
Voicee
16 Followers
12