Demon's Grace Ch. 24-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbunny
akbunny
191 Followers

"So enlighten me, oh, wise one."

"That is too difficult a task, but I will tell you that I am here to help you train."

He looked as sweet as apple pie even as I glared at him and clenched my jaw. My eyes widened as he charged me. So started my excruciating day of training. Honestly though, I was more than willing to hurt him for all the shit he did to me last night and I did, with more force than necessary.

He kept me at it until I was dripping with sweat, his shirt was off and the sun was reaching its peak. Then, he went a little longer. I was bent sideways, holding a cramp in my waist when I sensed an attack from behind. Muscles aching, instinct taking over, I turned on guard. My ears pulsed with the loud clack of two pieces of wood striking. My breath came in gasps as I stared into Ezra's face. He had taken up my other practice sword from the house and was using it against me. I wanted to say "not you too", but I knew it didn't matter.

My fatigue got the most of me as Ezra continued to spar. There was silence between us, whereas with Taurin, we taunted each other until we'd run out of breath. The practice session ended when I stumbled down to one knee and looked up defiantly at Ezra's sword coming threateningly down towards my tense neck. It stopped just short, but Ezra's stare was just as deadly.

Taurin placed a cool palm on my sweaty forehead and I sagged back onto his steady legs. "That was unplanned," he said.

I knew it, I just didn't have the energy to talk. I opened my eyes to see heat waves rippling around Ezra, making his loose hair fan around him. I watched his human form walk back to the house. A lizard twisted itself around and inside him.

My breath came out hard. "I've never seen something weave itself in and out of him. Is that because of the bonding or because of what you did to me?" I whispered.

I was grateful that Taurin kept his cool hand on my brow as he answered. "Power is of its own mind, IshaDove."

That reminded me that I was going to ask him about the addition to my name, but I wanted to know about what I saw with Ezra first. "Did you see it?"

"Not now, but sometimes." He moved as if to pick me up.

"Stop that!" I grunted angrily as I pushed his hands away. "I can fucking walk myself!" Taurin snickered and left me just as Ezra did. I didn't see anything unusual so I just got to watch his amazing backside. In fact he didn't even look tired or sore. Bastard. I waited until I heard the porch door slam to groan. I felt a cool nose nuzzle my arm. When I turned to look at the dog it was several paces away from me and sat next to a rabbit carcass. We stared into each other's eyes. I swear the dog was judging me as big an idiot as the sorcerer for associating with demons. Maybe I was just projecting my insecurities on the dog.

Walking awkwardly I made my way to the kitchen, lulled there by the aromatic smells of food. Ezra moved in front of the stove and Taurin leaned across the counter drumming his fingers. I watched the demon as he leaned his head back and rotated it. He arched his back and stretched out his shoulders. He then reached over the counter with his fingers, gripping the opposite edge.

"It's good to know I'm not the only one who got a work out today." I mumbled, happy to see some evidence of our sparing.

Taurin flopped his head so he was facing me while still half way stretched on the counter top. "If we never got tired our death rate would be less, don't you agree?"

"I do," I said simply as I turned my attention back to Ezra. Well, truthfully, I turned my attention back to the food.

Ezra gestured with his head to the table. "Sit down."

I was happy to oblige. The three of us sat down to a meal of scrambled eggs, cheese, and vegetables. It was heaven even though I was being lectured by Taurin that the only demons I needed to be in touching distance of were him and Ezra. I eyed him while I chewed silently disagreeing with him as I thought about where that landed me last night.

I moaned as I stood up. One hand gripped the back of the chair and the other the small of my back. Taurin face showed wicked amusement at my pain. Ezra stood up with his plate and as he passed me his left hand flared heat to my back to give me ease of movement. I gave him eye contact and smiled my thanks. He barely acknowledged it. I frowned my forehead, but decided to deal with one problem at a time. First, a shower.

I wanted to think about how to approach Taurin, but once hot water washes over me I rarely think about anything else but how good it feels. Therefore, when I finally was ready to talk to Taurin I had no idea what I was going to say. At least I was dressed and armed, which I now had beaten into my brain was the best way to deal with the demon.

Ezra was sitting on the couch leafing through another magazine. He bought the ones dealing with the supernatural community constantly. I stood in front of him and nudged in between his legs. He didn't look up. "I'm going to talk to Taurin."

He made one of the biggest, dramatic sighs I had ever heard from him that I actually laughed. Carefully, he placed the magazine on the couch cushion. "What you mean is that you are going to confront Taurin about his behavior. Taurin will try to seduce you and you will both end up trying not to kill one another. Do I have it right?"

I crinkled my face. "I don't plan it that way. Anything could happen. Maybe we'll sit down to a cup of coffee flavored sugar and discuss it politely."

Ezra didn't say anything, he just gave me a look of disbelief from the tops of his eyes.

"You could always be our mediator," I said angrily.

He didn't hesitate with answering, "I enjoy seeing the two of you lash out at each other."

I stared for a uncomprehending second. "You're serious?"

He quickly sat up and swung his arms around my waist, moving his face just below my chest. "Absolutely."

I stood stiffly, thinking about the look the dog gave me this afternoon.

He kept talking, "I accommodate much of myself to you. Taurin does that occasionally, but especially if he wants something that you can give and he decides not to take."

I leaned back slightly and looked down at the top of his head. "Why are you that way with me if you don't really want to be?"

The demon looked up at me with his chin resting on my chest. His eyes looked as human as they could. "Perhaps you may find out. It is for my benefit only though that I do what I do and act how I act with you."

I studied him, "Meanwhile, you'll meet some other needs by watching Taurin and me go at each other."

He moved his head in a sinuous manner, but said nothing.

I jumped at the sound of Taurin's voice behind us. "Am I interrupting something? Not that I care. I heard your conversation anyway."

Ezra pulled me closer to his body and pressed his legs tighter around me. I twisted my head around to look at the demon leaning against the entrance of the summoning room. His hair was pulled back in a pony tail and he looked tidy in his button down, linen shirt and loose flowing pants. I looked back to Ezra and noticed how casually he was dressed, jeans and a simple shirt. I wondered if that was one of the ways he accommodated me, to put me more at ease and less on guard with him. It looked like I was going to be re-evaluating a lot of things he did with me.

I took a step back and he easily let me go, whereas I knew that Taurin would have made me pay for it. He returned my thoughtful gaze and let me see a glimpse of himself that would have made it just as hard and as much as a game as Taurin did. I moved sideways so I could see the two of them and felt my body tighten with apprehension. There was a tension just by having the two of them in the same room. I maintained controlled breaths and stood still as Taurin purposely walked to me. I wasn't going to run, but damn if I didn't want to.

"Don't move," the demon said when we were standing face to face.

I wasn't. I would set a reaction in motion if I did and we both knew it. I focused on the sunlight streaming in through the ripped screen door. I became aware of the slight breeze blowing the trees and knew that the hell hound was still in the back of the house. I focused on outside and was surprised at everything I sensed. In front of me Taurin stood very still, as if he knew he could not move either. I continued to direct my senses away from the demons so that my body would be calm, away from the flight or fight response they were eagerly anticipating. In the end it was Ezra who broke the spell. I didn't want to believe it was on purpose, but I knew better.

He moved so fast that all I saw was Taurin smashed backwards and Ezra in front of me. My wrists were jerked up in one of his hands and a heat wave of power bowed my head back. It filled my throat, almost as if it was trying to suffocate me. My knee shot up to hurt him and he grabbed behind it with his free hand and that invisible tail of his. Only the tail didn't stop, something continued to curl around me. It slowed down when it reached the junction of my legs and caressed roughly as if it was actually on my skin. I felt a cold breeze, followed by the slam of the front door. I knew Taurin did it to keep the hell hound out.

I was being squeezed by a coil and it continued to wind its way up. Ezra swiped my other ankle from behind me and we fell. He cradled my head before it smacked on the floor, but the rest of me felt the jolt. Carlos flashed in my mind and I finally knew what he was talking about. Talk about learning a lesson the hard way. Above me Ezra remained as human looking as any person crossing the street. I was afraid, but I wasn't giving up. Not that I could do much at this point, I was sufficiently wrapped up tight like a mummy with Ezra's power.

The demon's voice came out rough, "Every day Taurin is here he reminds me of what I am. He wants this. Look." He moved away from my line of sight so I could see the other demon.

Taurin's face showed triumph. As I watched, his tongue came out to lick his bloodied lip. He was not looking at me, I was merely a tool, his satisfaction was all for Ezra. There were times when all rationality went out of demons and they reacted on a different level then humans did. They both had a reason they bonded to me. Those reasons were secondary at this time. Maybe later they would be priority, but that was definitely not now.

Ezra jerked me hard so I would focus back on him. Staring into his black eyes I realized that I never reached for him spiritually. My fear rose as he laughed at my attempts to find his link to me.

"Not so easy this time is it, my Dove, but I like the fight." He looked thoughtfully down at me. "You brought him to us and he challenges me time and again." I frantically searched through my own power. It was almost as if he hid even that from me.

He continued, "You were mine before he ever crossed our paths." His head down so that he was talking on my lips, almost a caress. "You would stay with me. You continue to do so with him."

His hand inched up my shirt until my bra was exposed. He studied the marks that Taurin had made when he sliced me and touched them gently with his fingers. Then Ezra struck and it wasn't gentle. Bone cracked and I screamed, my body arcing with pain. Ezra didn't bother to use his voice to speak to me, he spoke directly into my mind. The unfamiliar language of screams, growls, and sighs felt like a building migraine. He drew out my power, drank down my blood, and chained up my mind to his with links of fire.

When he was finally finished I felt like I was standing too close to a furnace, only the fire was in my body. My breaths came out in pants, my collarbone pounded in agony and my eyes tightly closed in pain. Then, it all blessedly went away and I was falling into darkness.

I found myself standing in a cave lit with hidden fires. All I could see was their reflections jumping off slick black walls. Ahead of me, a woman spoke. I looked closer and saw Ezra's back, he looked exactly as he did when he attacked me. He was standing in front of woman in a full red veil, jewels sparkled from her head dress. The veil covered past her shoulders, a flowing matching red dress covered the rest of her body, hiding even her feet. I moved closer and found that I could understand what she was saying. Her arm raised in a gesture and light fractured and shimmered off it.

Her breathy voice told Ezra that he was closer than he realized. Ezra shook his head sadly and gazed down. She stood in absolute stillness. After what seemed like eternity Ezra bowed his head and lowered himself to one knee. She flicked his hair aside and placed her hand on the back of his neck. "It is good that you are tested time and again. Believe this." She whispered to him.

She raised her head and even though her face was hidden by the veil, I felt the weight of her stare. Finally she spoke to me in my mind. 'Eshera, do not let this infraction move you farther away. He needs you more than he accepts, it is our way. I ask you not to leave my son.' My eyes snapped open at her last words and I found myself staring into Taurin's intense blue ones.

Taurin cocked his head and seemed to search for something in my face. I swallowed and became aware of Ezra's demon body wrapped tightly around me. His face was nestled in the bend of my neck and on top of my hair, restricting my movements even more. I was on the bed with my jeans and bra still on.

"Water," I croaked, looking beseechingly at Taurin. He obliged, but not in any way I imagined. He placed his fingers on my lips and I felt cool water spill onto them. I licked hesitantly and then found myself sucking on their pads. He gazed heavy lidded at me and all I felt was grateful for the relief. Taurin moved his fingers away and I had only a moment to be disappointed until he placed his lips on me and I got the same relief. I drank down his water and nipped at his lips. His fingers traced cold trails down my face and neck. Slowly he moved his face away from mine and I followed, flinching when my hair was pulled. I felt his lips curl in a smile. I dropped my head back on the pillow and sighed.

"I like it when you reach for me," Taurin said,

I was too tired to say anything. Sweat continued to drip and settle in the hollows of my body. Ezra was just too hot, not to mention that the inside of me felt like there was enough heat to melt metal. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about the icky feeling of my hair plastered to my face. I realized that except for the heat and nausea there was no pain from other injuries.

"Move over, Ezra," Taurin said.

Surprisingly, Ezra did as he asked, propping his head on his hand to watch us. I adjusted to Taurin's sudden weight on top of me and reveled in the cool breeze he brought with his presence. His hands roamed, sliding up and down my skin. They moved to my back and slowly brought my temperature down.

He kissed his cool lips down my body, his fingers working at the button of my jeans. I moved my hips to help bring them down. They stuck and peeled off uncomfortably, my underwear going with them, but once they were off I felt immediate relief. Taurin brought his mouth back to mine and I sucked on his lip, searching for water. His hands went around to my back again and he deftly undid the bra, freeing me in seconds. It didn't matter. All I wanted was the coolness he could offer. His hands roamed and kneaded. His mouth licked and nipped. My body jerked away from him if he was too harsh, but it also moved up to his if it was pleasurable.

Then the game began. Taurin eventually would work to the point where I was freezing and Ezra would push him away. Ezra would heat me up and Taurin would take over. The two of them moved in synchronization. Even as they pushed my body to the point of temperature extremes the pleasure was too overwhelming for me to want to stop.

I had sex with both of them and refused to pay attention to the ramifications that flitted through my mind. With Ezra under me and Taurin nibbling my back I got the initial effects of Ezra's brand on me. I gasped and could no longer see anything. I was blind.

My hand spread on Ezra's chest and I whispered, "What have you done to me?" I felt his warm hands encircle my waist and place my back on the bed.

"I can't see!" I gasped with terror.

Ezra placed his finger on my lips to calm me. "Shush, you can. Be still. It will come."

"How do you know?" I asked anxiously.

Ezra remained silent.

"Have you ever claimed someone before?" Taurin asked at the same time I asked how do you know again. I felt the weight on the bed shift.

"No," came Ezra's calm reply.

Taurin laughed manically.

Ezra reached over to touch me. I felt the shift of warm air with his movement. Again the shifting of air, this time it was chilled and I knew it was Taurin. The air pushed into me harder due to Taurin's hurried touch.

They ignored me and started to discuss the problem in demon. My sight didn't come back, but my sense of smell intensified even more. I could actually smell the dimensions of Ezra and Taurin by their signature scents of fire, stone and cold. I relaxed and closed my eyelids, following smells around the house, the residue of my blood in the living room, the tang of bleach in the kitchen, a tracking of dirt through the back door, a whiff of dog. I flowed back to my body.

I wasn't normally a person who enjoyed surprising others unless I was working, but I felt spiteful. I took a moment to decipher the displacement of the air around their bodies and struck simultaneously at both of them. I struck nerves in their arms which caused them both to growl. I rolled off the bed and reached for my sword flawlessly, mostly due to it always being in the same place. I urged them to come at me. Ezra laughed and charged me. I could feel it before he actually hit. I moved effortlessly because I knew where he was reaching before he finished the movement.

"Taurin, move," he ordered.

I laughed with delight, "Yes, move."

We sparred in the bedroom, neither of them coming at me at the same time. Taurin snuck under the bed and I felt the air move against my feet. I smelled the blood from each nick and slash that I gave them. I was standing facing the bedroom door when I became confused from the divided smell and air displacement coming from Ezra. He was both in front and behind me. My new found sense dulled and my sight came back as I stood facing Ezra's smug smile.

A shimmering tail was wrapped around him, only this time it didn't come from him. I followed it as it made a curve around my feet and got thicker. I turned fully around and made the sound of the last breath of a dying person. Shimmering, but distinct, was the form of a dragon, half in and half out of my house. I barely had time to register it when it made the most terrifying roar of challenge. I'd like to believe that I made some gallant effort, but I dropped my weapon and fainted.

CHAPTER 27

I was grateful when I woke up on my bed alone, because I didn't want to be with either of them. The blanket trailed behind me as I walked to the bathroom to look at my body in the mirror. There were no marks from our sparring in the bedroom, of course, it was more in fun then seriousness, so I wouldn't let my ego get away from me.

On the left side of my neck, closer to my shoulder, where Ezra attacked me, a shiny, sunset colored surface had emerged. It looked exactly like I envisioned dragon scales. I tapped it and a resonate sound filled the air. My fingers glided down the interwoven scales, I changed direction and they sliced my pads. I didn't even feel the cut. I moved my way back into the bedroom and put on some loose fitting clothes.

I followed smells of cloves and smoke to locate Ezra in the summoning room. The smell of snow told me Turin was outside on the porch. I looked to the porch and listened to the sounds of the night coming through the duct taped screen door. The housekeeping attempt made me smile. I turned my head to the summoning room and debated where to go first. Definitely the kitchen. With a sandwich in my hand I debated the same question again.

akbunny
akbunny
191 Followers