Demons Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of my life.
1.8k words
3.56
5.8k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adventures are not all fun and games. As some of you may already know, I was recently diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder (Type II, sometimes called "baby bipolar" as it is less intense than Type I). My tendency to take things to the extreme, things like drugs and sex, stems largely from this condition, though perhaps I was always destined to take things too far. Perhaps, in the words of my therapist, the diagnosis doesn't really matter, and this is just "who I am." But a major symptom of the manic and hypomanic states characteristic of bipolar is a dangerous disregard for one's own personal safety...

I have always been self-destructive, but recently, during and following the end of a long relationship, my self-immolating nature has come out with frightening intensity. Cocaine nearly killed me, and I spent all my savings keeping my nose full and my heart racing. I have fucked far more people in the past month than most people will fuck in their entire lives.

I have been reckless, not using protection (I'm still clean, thank god,) not screening or vetting my partners, not meeting them before simply arriving at their houses, with only the knowledge that my poor, innocent, beleaguered sister has their address in her phone to protect me from the very real possible fates of kidnapping, rape, and murder. And after 19 new partners, nerve damage, and several close calls with stalkerish doms, my recklessness finally bit me in the ass. Consider the following a cautionary tale. If I'm going to share my adventures here, I should not hold back the more unfortunate details, there could be some poor reckless soul out there that might benefit from it. So I begin sharing my stories with one that got a bit weird, and ended in fear, both for myself and my family.

I reached out to a dom on a fetish site a little over a month ago, telling him I found his profile intriguing, and would like the chance to casually sub for him for a little while, despite the fact that I could tell he was looking for something longer term than I was. His pictures were beautiful, he was obviously ex-military and looked delightfully strong. I'm a sucker for blond-haired guys as well, so I just about lost it when I found him. His handle contained the word "brutal," and there is nothing I love better than a dominant who can physically destroy me. He replied a week later, with nothing but a phone number and a command: "be obedient." I texted him, knowing him only as "sir" for the first week.

He called me one morning on my way to work, his voice was deep and cold, with an air of sociopathic detachment that excited me far more than I care to admit. He asked me where I was. I told him I was in my car on the interstate, stuck in rush hour traffic. He ordered me to touch myself as I drove, letting him listen. I did as I was told, moaning into the phone with the windows down as dozens of cars sailed past. I came twice, listening to him stroke himself. After he came, he told me that "pleasure sounds beautiful" on me, and that we would meet soon enough...

One evening, as I am wont to do, I took a nap. Oftentimes my naps result in waking up the following morning, wondering what the hell happened. One such morning I woke up to discover a string of texts from him, making it clear that he did not appreciate my lack of response. He called me, and that perfectly deep voice told me I would be coming to see him early, the following evening, that I would spend the night, and that a punishment would be waiting for me. He sent his address, it was a small trailer two hours drive from me deep in the woods of a rural county where he lived alone, with no close neighbors. "You can scream as loud as you want and no one will hear you," he said. The GPS would only get me so far; he would have to meet me and I would follow him back to the house. In short, it was the perfect recipe for a Dateline-style murder.

While preparing for my rapidly approaching possible demise, I learned more about him. His name was Michael. He said he had served two tours in Iraq, that he had severe PTSD and was a sociopath with very few emotions to speak of, though he could easily manipulate and sense the emotions of others. This gave me pause, but how could I judge? I have had emotional stunted partners with PTSD before, and I myself am a seething cauldron of addictions and mental disorders. I thought of the fear the word "bipolar" strikes into people, and of how I consider myself to be reasonably normal, if a little wild. So I ignored all these red flags with disturbing ease.

The day arrived, and he sent instructions on how I was to dress. "Like a sorority slut" were his exact words, and he sent me a screenshot of one of my old glamour shots from high school as an example of how I was to do my hair and makeup. Straightening my thick, naturally curly hair is no easy feat, but I followed instructions, and after two hours of preparations I was as ready as I was going to get. I wore a southwest patterned tank top and shorts with my favorite fishnet garters and corset underneath, and knee length boots. I figured that a sorority slut might dress like this for spring break, but in hindsight it was a little much. I was very careful to make sure my parents did not see my outfit as I left the house. As I pulled out of the driveway I sent my sister the address, knowing that as soon as she received it and realized how far away I was driving, alone and in the darkness and rain, she would panic, so I waited to do so until she couldn't talk me out of it. The amount of mental gymnastics I had to perform to trick my brain into thinking any of this was ok was incredible.

I somehow managed not to get lost and after two hours of driving I was "as far as the GPS would take me," on a dirt road in the middle of scenic nowhere. I called him, and hearing his voice damn near pushed me over the edge. He said he was coming to get me, and I cheerfully replied:

"Ok, thanks! See ya soon!"

*pause*

"It's still 'sir'..." he growled...

"...yes, sir, I apologize."

...and my pussy just about drowned itself with excitement. I pulled up to the trailer and he approached me in the darkness as I left the car. I could see that he was pudgier than I expected, but as the porch light fell on his face I was entranced by his thick blond hair and striking blue eyes. I'm used to my hookups keeping their distance at first, but he took my hand and pulled me to the trailer immediately, as though I was already his, because let's face it, I was. He pulled me into the light and examined me. I know I was pudgier than he expected as well, but he ran his hand over my ass and said "you look absolutely beautiful."

"So do you, sir."

"You're nervous, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm terrified, sir."

He spun me around and pushed me against the counter, holding me from behind. He ran his hands down my bare arms, telling me that "a little skin-to-skin" would calm me down, but all it did was rev me up. I immediately ground my hips back against him, making it clear that he could have me right here and now, bent over the kitchen counter if he wanted to. Then my phone rang.

It was my sister, demanding to know if I was safe.

"You drove so far! Are you ok?"

"Yes, Kathy, I'm safe. I'm currently in the middle of something and I will call you back." His hands were on my tits and I was desperately trying not to moan.

"Are you sure you aren't being held against your will?!?!?" I was being held alright, but not against my will. I ground my ass into his hips again.

"No, Kathy, I'm fine!" I insisted breathlessly.

"Well, ok, but you drove so far into the middle of nowhere! What if you lose service and we can't reach you?"

"I'll text you, I love you, I'm in the middle of something!" I gasped as his hands took over my body. Kathy finally hung up and my phone fell into my purse. He spun me around again and kissed me; his lips were perfect, warm and wet and soft against mine as his hands pushed me into the cabinets. I gripped his face and looked into his eyes, my breathing ragged; his eyes were deep and smirking, as though they could see into my soul, see all of my crazy feels: the pain of leaving Paul, the self-destructive compulsions that had brought me here, the fear of the possible Lifetime Original Movie unfolding around me, the desperate desire raging between my legs, and the craving for pain in my skin.

He laughed at me. "There were a lot of repressed emotions in that kiss, weren't there?" he said. I nodded, still a little dizzy. A text alert went off from the depths of my purse. I groaned.

"I have to get this, Kathy's freaking out."

He nodded, smiling that little sideways smirk that I would come to recognize as his trademark. I fished my phone out.

"Cassie! If you aren't being held against your will, text me back with the answer to this question! What was the name we wanted to give our first cat when we were little?"

"Swingset." I laughed as I answered. Michael tilted his head at that and pulled a pizza out of the oven. "Ok, love you, goodnight!" came Kathy's reply. He showed me around, offering pizza, drinks, and weed. He sat in a recliner and invited me to sit on his lap. I warned him I was a big girl and might squish him, but he didn't care. His strong arms held me up and I felt him getting hard beneath me.

"You're going to get on your knees and suck my cock." he said, taking a rather average, if a bit tapered, dick out of his shorts. I complied, and he grasped my hair, shoving himself deep into my throat. "Choke on it, whore."

I did choke on it, and every time I tried to push him out to catch my breath he thrust in farther. Every few minutes he pulled out and slapped me. "Fucking slut, I don't care if you gag. Take it all the way in."

He led me to the bedroom, stripping me on the way. He turned off the lights, leaving only a few candles burning, and threw me on the bed with impressive force. He slapped my ass and yanked me to the edge of the bed. "Take off these fucking garters and spread your legs."

To be continued...