Demon's Punish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at your cards first," Craven said. "So I know you aren't cheating."

"I don't think so." Gideon said, ignoring Craven. He caught the attention of a pretty brunette, tall and leggy, dressed only in a pink thong and a strip of cloth over her nipples. "My dear, would you be so kind, that is," He looked up at Bijou, "If it's okay?"

Bijou's small hands were very strong. They kneaded his shoulders. Her nails dug into his shirt with each stroke. It was what one might call a deep tissue massage, and Gideon quite liked it. Bijou nodded at the underwear model. "Another of the Anejo for our guest." She lowered her head and kissed the crown of his. "Even your hair tastes good."

Lavinia pouted. "Aww, c'mon no fair."

Bijou turned a cold glare at Lavinia. "I am his plus one." She shrugged. "I am entitled." She squeezed his shoulders. "Your muscles are very loose," she said, "I hope your whole body isn't."

Gideon tilted his head back while he waited for his drink. "Nope." Lucy was in the winds with all those unfulfilled promises between them. Now there was this intoxicating dynamic between Bijou, Lavinia, and the Redhead. He could cut diamonds with his hard-on.

Craven's mouth continued to work itself open and closed. His face moved between being flushed red and ashen white. He gripped his beer mug with white knuckles, his other hand was bunched up into a fist. "Look at your fucking cards, already. This is ridiculous."

Gideon perked up when his drink arrived. Not that he'd ever drunk rum before tonight. He had started doing it to honor Angie, and his promise they'd be drinking rum later. Now he found that at least the Maximo Extra Anejo was amazing. He could drink it like cool aid or crack cocaine. He took a large sip of the dark liquor as he waited for Craven to make his move.

Craven's face settled on beet red; his eyes were bloodshot. "Look at your cards!"

"You'll see them if you pay to see them. I have no plans to show you before." Gideon took another sip. He could feel the rage and pride boiling within Craven. Little streamers of dark essence leaked out of Craven's pores. Gideon supposed there was a hint of greed, the endless need to acquire for the sake of acquiring well beyond ones needs. Craven didn't need to win. He didn't even need to be here. Bijou had said Craven had orchestrated this whole event. What would it do to lose on the first hand. Furthermore, how much would Craven gain by defeating Gideon in the first hand? Being up two-to-one on everyone else on the table would be an overwhelming advantage. The smart play was to fold like everyone else had. Gideon would get some small chips, and everyone would mark him as a suicidal bluffer. The smart poker player always bet on the long game.

"Whatever." Craven pushed all his chips into the center with Gideon's. "I call you mother fu-"

Bijou cleared her throat again.

"I call. I call damn it; let me see your cards." Craven turned over a pair of black kings, both the spade and club.

Gideon took his time, sipping once more on his drink. Then he flipped over a two of hearts followed by a four of diamonds. "Wow those are really bad odds."

"Don't you even." Craven said, his head swiveling from the cards to the dealer to Gideon and back again. "Ha! Now deal damn it, deal the flop already."

The dealer rolled her shoulders, which did a magnificent job of straining her giant boobs against the thin fabric of her bra. Her nipples were hard nubs against the fabric.

Bijou's hands had slid around his shoulders until she was resting on his chest. Gideon reached up and squeezed her. "This should be a hoot."

The dealer burned a card and flipped over a five of diamonds, a queen of hearts, and an eight of diamonds.

"Jezebel, we went from your odds at 84.29% all the way to an 89.49%," Gideon said, shaking his head. "Not looking great for me." He took a sip of his drink and smirked at Craven.

"More beer damn it, you stupid cun...girl." He thrust his cup at one of the waitresses.

"Let's wait for your drink," Gideon said, leaning back and looking up into Bijou's dark eyes. Her head was tilted over his, pouring a cascade of midnight black hair over his face. Gideon grinned up at her. "What do you think, Lady?"

"I think you are going to be incredible fun." She scrunched up her nose and then descended lower until her lips were hovering over his. "Is there any room for desert now?"

Gideon pursed his lips, as if there was anything to consider. He enjoyed teasing her. The hunger on her face was frightening. "Maybe just a taste."

Bijou smiled and lowered her black lips over his. Their lips just brushed but a menthol chill passed between them. They both shivered. Bijou's eyes went wide, and she reared back as if electrocuted. She licked her lips and then lunged forward, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth.

Gideon spied Lavinia's hands darting under the table and up into her dress. He smiled and sucked at Bijou's mouth with equal ferocity. Their tongues darted around each other, wrestling for dominance while their lips made wet sucking sounds. There was nothing pretty about their kiss; it was raw intensity as if they were trying to resist eating a thick, juicy filet mignon. Bijou's tongue was soft, spongy, and warm all at once. It played with his teeth and danced along the roof of his mouth. Instead of reaching up to her face, his left hand slid up along the slit in her dress. The texture of her dark fishnet stockings made him delirious. He started low, along her dainty calf. She giggled when he played with the back of her knee, but grunted low as his hand came up higher.

The dealer had flipped her chair around and was thrusting her pelvis along the hard back without a care for who was watching. The other underwear models were having a similar reaction. The women were grinding against whatever was nearby be it a pillar or a pant leg. The male models worked their expanding crotches against the nearest ass, regardless of gender.

Gideon felt the tide of lust rising in the room. He might have lit the match, but the semi-nudists in the room were pouring gas on the flame and hurling sticks of dynamite. There was nothing to be gained in letting the room get what they wanted.

Gideon's hand dropped from Bijou's leg, and he disengaged his mouth from hers. Her tongue darted out like a frog trying to catch a fleeing fly, but Gideon was steadfast. His balls ached with his decision, but his greater self ate up what this would do to everyone else in the room.

"Hey, there's your beer," Gideon said. His voice was easy going, but an edge of the cold dark hurled ice water on the room. "Dealer, let's see what the turn holds!"

Bijou's eyes were furious, and her lips worked beneath the curtain of her hair. Gideon had to part her hair in order to look out and see the card being dealt. It was a king of diamonds. Craven now had triples to Gideon's pile of crap. "Hey look at that, the odds went down to 81.82%. There goes my chances. Wonder what the odds are on sailing down the river with a diamond to help my hand?"

Craven cradled his beer in both hands, rocking back and forth. His frantic eyes darted around the table from card to card, up to Gideon's eyes, and then back around it went. He lifted his beer to his lips, and even though the amber liquid sloshed against them, he didn't drink any. He set the beer down and took a deep breath. "C'mon. There's no way." He shook his head, "No way without cheating. No damn fudge nuggets in a ham sandwich way. I have to win. I just have to. I mean pocket kings. C'mon dude."

Gideon tilted his head up and made to kiss Bijou, who hovered impotent and motionless over him. Then he smiled and peaked his head out from behind the veil of hair. "Let's see that last card."

The panting dealer, whose crotch was saturated with the lubricant oozing from her pussy, just nodded, burned a card, and turned over the final card. She did it with deliberate, agonizing slowness. A mischievous smile blossomed on her lips when a jack of diamonds appeared.

"A mother fucking flush! Jack of diamonds, no fuckety fucking way." Craven was on his feet so fast he sent his chair flying into the crowd, knocking over a few bystanders too slow to get out of the way. "FUCK!"

Bijou straightened herself with a sigh and smoothed her hair in place. "Craven, your language is unacceptable. Behave yourself, or I will have you evicted. Am I clear?"

"You favor him!" Craven rounded on her. "You're in on this aren't you?" His eyes were wild, flicking from side to side. Spittle hurled out of his mouth. "AREN'T YOU!"

Bijou's movement was a dark flash followed by a cold wind. She had Craven slammed against a marble pillar before Gideon could register what was happening. She held Craven, who was bigger than her, one handed. She lifted him off the ground along the pillar without breaking a sweat.

The aura of murderous rage pulsing from her made Gideon cower beneath the table. That's where he ran into Lavinia, who must have had the same idea as him. Her dress looked smaller than when he'd first seen her. He pulled her shivering body towards his own. He could only imagine what the non-kindred must be feeling. He cradled her in his arms and rocked back and forth. "Shh," he said, "It's okay."

"Y-you d-don't know." Lavinia said, burying her head into his chest. He felt tears wet his shirt. Lavinia was warm, almost feverish in her heat.

Bijou was back before anything more could happen. "I apologize, my Lord." Her body was all cool authority again; even the coals of her lust were out. "Here, let me help you from under there."

Gideon eased himself out with Bijou's help, bringing Lavinia with him. She huddled in his arms, pressing her body tight to his. He felt more than feverish heat as she pressed her groin to his.

Lavinia whispered into his ear. "Can I have some? Please?"

Gideon wasn't sure what was going on, but he did feel of rush of dark essence and gorged himself on its power flowing into his body. He felt if not full then at least well fed. He couldn't be sure if it came from the room or Craven or what.

Bijou pressed something small into his hand. It felt like it weighed thirty pounds. He looked down at what it was. A black tear, smaller than his pinky fingernail rested in his palm. "A demon's tear. Your coup. A rare thing." She turned and disappeared into the crowd.

Lavinia rose up onto her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

Gideon roused himself from his stupor and smiled. "My pleasure."

"I'll make it so, whenever you want." Lavinia sighed. "You smell really good." She buried her nose into his armpit like a dog sniffing another dog's ass. Her voice dropped to a whisper and she raised herself up onto her tiptoes again. "I want to taste you. All of you. Lick you from foot to head like a cat grooming your body."

Gideon said the only thing possible. "Oh that's a promise, I'll hold you to." He chuckled.

"Please do."

Gideon laughed as he felt his hard-on rocket against her seething heat. Whatever was in his pants wanted to hunt in Lavinia's bushes. The thought of Lavinia naked on her hands and knees purring like a kitten as she licked his entire body clean almost made him lift her up and exit the room right there.

With the showdown passed, the crowd settled back into its small conversations and idle gossip. People refilled their drinks and pretended to be interested in each other again. There were more stares than before in Gideon's direction, and every remaining frat boy gave him the stink eye, but he didn't give a shit.

"I'm going to have to win this in record time then."

Lavinia bit her lip and nodded.

It'd be cheating if Gideon had asked Lavinia to lose to him. It'd be a form of collusion against not only the tournament rules but an affront against his host. Regardless and without breaking any rules, Lavinia found herself out of the tournament within ten hands. Gideon had half the table's chips within fifteen hands. From there on, he could be a bully with his chips, and it became less about card odds and more about bluffing and manhandling his opponents. No one but Lavinia enjoyed losing to him. Most of them hissed in frustration and stared daggers at him. None of them were as bold as Craven at calling him a cheater, but Gideon didn't expect to receive Christmas cards from any of them either.

"Winner winner, chicken dinner." Gideon said, standing and stretching. As each person had lost, most of them had left to rejoin the party. The middle aged men in suits lingered around the table, but only Lavinia and the redhead were at the table with him when he finished off the fat man with his shrimps. Despite the fat man's feigned apathy towards the game, he had been a challenge.

Lavinia rose when he did and just stood there staring at him. She looked delightful, all long legs and girlish figure. Gideon walked over and scooped her up into his arms. "A place like this must have bedrooms?"

"Mhmm," Lavinia sighed into his chest. She squealed when he trailed kisses along her neck. "Upstairs. Down the hall."

Gideon didn't need any further guidance. He raced through the crowd, up the stairs, and kicked open the first bedroom he found. A king-sized bed floated in the middle of the room. A large throw rug encircled the bed. A window hung open letting in the night air. It was as big as his house's living room.

Gideon set Lavinia down and held her face in his hands. He was tall enough to look down at her. She peered up at him with her mouth ajar. The tip of her tongue rested on her bottom lip. She took a deep breath, pushing her bosom against her teal, leather miniskirt.

Gideon rested a hand on the zipper hanging in the cleft of her cleavage. Her body was small and tight. Her face was smooth and rounded. Her nostrils flared around her button nose. His hand pulled the zipper down, exposing the side of her breasts. He smiled and lowered his head, kissing the side of each. Her hands ran through his hair.

"I just want to be good to you," Lavinia said. "I want to make you proud to make me yours."

Gideon looked up from tasting the flesh of her breasts. He fingered the wide, diamond necklace covering the top of her chest. "You're like fourteen carets, aren't you?" He chuckled.

She bit her lip and nodded. "I got a touch so good, so good." She came forward with her mouth and kissed everywhere but his lips. Her lips were whisper soft as they explored along his jaw. She lingered longer on his cheeks, running her tongue along his stubble. "I'll make you proud." She covered his neck in quick succession with her lips and tongue.

Gideon let go of his hold on her zipper and stepped back.

"What?"

Gideon was quiet as he sat on the edge of the bed. He tilted his head from side to side, assessing her. She wanted him bad. He could taste the lust when his lips brushed her breasts.

"Please?" She said, dropping to her knees and crawling to him.

He smiled, watching the sway of her hips and the arch of her back. "Are you free to play?"

She stopped at his feet, rocking back onto her feet like a geisha might before her lord. She brought her hand up to her zipper and lowered it to expose her blue bra. She bit her lip and nodded. "I'm a free girl." She lowered it a few more inches, showing off the soft skin beneath her breasts. There were just a few sketches of lines. Then her zipper exposed her belly button. It was a small outtie pierced with a diamond stud resting in the hollow.

Gideon smiled and gestured, leaning back on the bed. "Continue."

She sat up on her knees, bringing the zipper down to the hem. She shimmed out of the dress, revealing her matching blue panties. The cloth covered her crotch but was a mess of knots at her hips. Like any good Brazilian, there was no trace of hair anywhere but on her head.

She scooted forward and took one of his feet in her hands. "May I take your shoes off?"

Gideon frowned, "I guess so."

She smiled and clapped her hands, letting his heel rest in the cleavage between her boobs. Both his shoes came off. "Your socks?"

Gideon nodded, resting one of his hands on her head. He stroked her hair as she worked stripping his socks off his feet. "You're going lick me like a kitten cleaning her body?"

She bit her lip and nodded. "I love licking." She grinned and took his big toe into her mouth and worked her tongue around it. Her hands massaged along his calf. She licked and kissed along his heel, tracing circles around it with her tongue. Then licked along the crack between his toes and sucked on the fleshy pad of the ball of his foot. She made long, slow, wet kisses as she looked up at him. Then she took his big toe back into her mouth, bobbing her head over it like she was giving a blow job. She played with his toe nail with her tongue. After a few seconds she moved down the line, taking each toe into her mouth and giving it long seconds in her warm mouth. Each time she popped a toe out of her mouth, she trailed along the crease between his toes and the ball of his foot.

"Mmmm," She said, looking up at him again. "You taste so sweet." She stuffed another toe into her mouth, massaging the digit with her teeth in the way fish nibble away at their food one atom at a time. "So good!" Drool connected her mouth to his littlest toe. She put it back into her mouth and twirled her head around it as she sucked hard. It came out with an audible pop.

Gideon wouldn't have thought it possible for his foot to become a miniature of his body, but as she kissed over the pads of his feet, smiling and sultry, he could imagine her along his ass. Each toe could have been another of his dicks. And that was just half of his first foot.

Her kisses were loud and wet. Then she licked away any excess saliva like a good girl. She worked back and forth over his toes, each time working further along the arch of his foot. They were long strokes with her whole tongue from his ball to his heel. She paused at the heel, kissing it, and walking her lips over its surface. She made little columns along the bottom of his foot until she reached the outer ridge. She nibbled, smiling up at him.

She lowered his foot and took up the other one, giving it the same attention as the first. Gideon reclined back on the bed, tucking his hands behind his head. When she'd finished with the bottom of his feet, she worked up over the tops of his toes. Her tongue ran along them like she was playing the piano. She used fast licks then suckled on the knuckles. She traced the tendons, following them up along his feet to his ankles.

Gideon watched her crawl over his body, dragging her bra along his pants. Her rack settled its weight below his balls as she worked on undoing his belt. She unbuttoned his pants and followed his zipper down over his cock with her nose. He lifted his hips up so she could pull his pants off. Her breasts were heavy as they were dragged down his legs by her efforts. She got up and folded his pants and set his socks on top of them. She straightened his shoes and put them to the side of his pants.

She hopped up and down, clapping her hands as she looked over his body. "More!"

Gideon lifted himself back up on an elbow and gave her a lazy grin. "If I had a kitty like you..."

"Meow." She jumped onto the bed, looming over him and shaking her ass. "Mrrrr." She backed down his legs until her face was hovering over his feet again.

She slalomed up his shin, snaking her tongue in lazy overlapping s-shaped patterns. As she reached his knee, she traced a spiral around its perimeter. Like a sentry, she took her time from his hamstring, along the side, to his shin, then back around. She took minutes to reach the top of his knee cap. Again, she looked up on him and sucked like it was his dick in her mouth. His dick pushed angrily against the confines of his silk boxers.