Demon's Punish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gideon's eye looked from Lavinia to the bedroom door. The handle turned, and the redhead pushed her head through.

Lavinia spun around and hissed. "Piolin, what are you doing?"

Piolin's blush matched her red hair and freckles. "I wanted to see you." She looked down at the floor, paused in mid-step crossing the threshold. She bit her lip and looked up from Lavinia to Gideon. "I'll just watch." She slid through the door and closed it behind her. "Please? I just want to be in your life Lavi." Her fists balled up. "Is that so wrong?"

Lavinia started to say something, but Gideon cut her off. "I know a great deal about unrequited love. Lavinia go bring Piolin to me, I want a closer look."

Lavinia's eyes widened. "I'm not really into-"

"That's okay," Gideon said. "Off you go."

Lavinia took a steadying breath and sauntered over to Piolin. Her hips swayed, and her butt wiggled beneath the blue panties. Gideon thought about commanding Lavinia to walk back and forth just so he could watch her magnificent ass sway about, teasing him with each movement. Torturing himself was as much fun as doing it to anyone else, Gideon realized.

Lavinia stopped in front of Piolin, raising a tanned hand to Piolin's red hair. Lavinia pushed the hair behind Piolin's ears. "Don't mess this up," she said.

Piolin nodded and put her white and freckled hand up to Lavinia's hand still on the side of Piolin's head. She squeezed the hand and lowered it to her mouth. The kiss was short but sweet.

Gideon grinned and gestured with his hand. "Come on over."

Lavinia lead Piolin back to where Gideon sat half-undressed on the bed. Piolin looked every bit an Irish lass. She had a strong chin and sharp nose; freckles painted every inch of her body that Gideon could see. Her hair was fiery and alive.

"It's not really fair that Piolin has more clothes on than either of us. Lavinia?"

Lavinia stepped behind Piolin and took her time lowering the zipper on Piolin's green dress. She had a chunk of glittering emerald and gold around her neck and matching emerald earrings and a few gem rings on her hands. Gideon's lesser self was amazed at how much wealth these two girls had caked on their bodies. The diamond stud in Lavinia's belly button could have paid a few months mortgage. Their casual disregard for such vast wealth coupled with the lust that seethed within them caused his greater self to stir. They were too wealthy and entitled to be greedy. What they both sought was acceptance and sex. It was just that Piolin wanted Lavinia, and Lavinia wanted him.

"Best friends?" Gideon asked.

Lavinia looked at Piolin. "Sort of."

"Yes," Piolin said. Then blushed anew and looked away. "We used to be."

"Before you tried to finger me while I slept." Lavinia ripped the dress off of Piolin. Unlike Lavinia, Piolin wasn't wearing underwear.

Gideon chuckled and signaled both girls closer to him. He was enjoying himself. "Now I'm going to ask you girls to do things you don't want to do." He couldn't have kept the wicked grin off his face if he'd wanted to. He felt like a fox in a hen house. Such eager little chicks. "In return, you might get what you want."

Both girls shifted on their feet, watching him. Gideon ran one of his hands across Piolin's white belly. The girl giggled and looked at Lavinia. Gideon settled his hand on Piolin's pale hip and patted her ass.

"Do you both agree?"

Lavinia looked at Piolin and then back to Gideon. She dropped to her knees and scooted to his feet. She kissed them. "I want to show you how proud I would be, to be yours."

Piolin looked between Lavinia and Gideon, took a deep breath, and nodded.

Gideon lowered his hand to stroke Lavinia's nut brown hair. "Is that a yes, Piolin?"

"Yes."

"Piolin why don't you help Lavinia stand up. I don't think it's fair she has on more clothes than you do."

Lavinia shook off Piolin's hands and stood up, putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, don't let me keep you."

Piolin grinned and reached up to the bow-tie keeping the two cups of Lavinia's bra connected. Piolin tugged and the cups fell away, liberating two pretty mounds of dark flesh. The nipples were tight, pink knots at the peaks of perfection. She ran a pale finger along Lavinia's tanned flesh, pushing the cups away and the straps down Lavinia's thin arms.

"Oh Lavinia don't be like that," Gideon said, scooting forward and patting her ass. He ran his finger along the rim of the panties. "You look divine."

Lavinia smiled, but it didn't touch her eyes. "Whatever pleases you pleases me."

"Oh this pleases me." Gideon caressed her ass and pulled her forward until her legs were between his own. He lowered his mouth and kissed along her belly. Lavinia's hands wrapped around the back of his head.

Piolin took advantage of Lavinia's distraction to grind her pussy against Lavinia's ass and kiss along the back of Lavinia's neck. She brought her hands along and up Lavinia's torso. She cupped the underside of her breasts. Those breasts over spilled Piolin's small hands.

Gideon lifted his head and watched Lavinia's massage. Piolin's pale hands squeezed Lavinia's breasts as if milking them. Piolin was over eager, pawing with abandon as she ground her moist pelvis into Lavinia's panties.

"You always do that." Lavinia said, turning her head to look at Piolin. "Slow the fuck down."

Gideon smiled and tsked. "Lavinia don't be mean, Piolin still needs to take your panties off." Gideon looked up towards the door and grinned. "Sure come on in."

The door slid open, and the underwear-model-dealer from his poker table pushed into the room. She ignored the two girls and ran to Gideon. She leapt onto his body and started sucking everywhere. She ripped off his jacket and undid his buttons until his was naked.

Lavinia stood stock still. Piolin knelt and slid off Lavinia's blue panties. Gideon watched out of the corner of his eye as he played with the dealer, whose name was Nuala he realized. He ripped Nuala's bra off and tore her panties. Unlike with the non-kindred, Gideon had no problems ruining Nuala. He wasn't sure if he would or if Nuala would ruin him, but he was game for finding out. Nuala dropped her pussy onto his dick and ground her hips. She didn't need help riding his cock. Her pussy was a thousand tiny hands gripping his dick. It was still something not quite a penis and not quite a snake either. It was hungry, long, and thick. She bucked her hips like she was riding a bronco.

He could feel all three of the female libidos and the trajectory of their orgasms. Nuala was the first to reach the crest. Gideon held himself back and let Nuala continue riding herself to a second orgasm. Her breasts were large, and her body taut. She had wide hips and a gorgeous figure. Sweaty hair plastered to her forehead, which she swept back with her hands.

"You feel so good." Nuala panted, "I can't...can't...yeah!" She came again, her pussy soaking with desire. She continued fucking his dick on her way to her third orgasm.

Gideon turned his head and never stopped watching Piolin kissing along Lavinia's ass and thighs. He slapped Nuala's ass and said, "Sit on my face; I want Lavinia to clean me."

Both Nuala and Lavinia perked up. Nuala's nubile body came free of his cock with a wet sound. She slid up his body, running her oozing labia along his torso and raising up to put herself down upon his mouth.

Lavinia crawled up along his legs, kissing and licking from side to side as she did. She buried her head in his crotch. Her nose rutted around his scrotum, while her lips were busy sucking and cleaning the tops of his thighs.

Gideon buried his face into Nuala's sweet tasting vagina. It oozed something sweeter than honey. His greater self was aware this was a taste of his own medicine. He loved the texture of her outer lips. He took his time running his tongue around the skin encircling Nuala's labia. She ground her crotch into his face. Her hands clutched handfuls of his hair. She lifted up and rode his face. Gideon kept up; he fell into synch with her movements. He played with her clitoris and then plunged his tongue into her velvet slit.

Meanwhile, Piolin kissed her way down Lavinia's back while Lavinia licked the underside of his sack. Piolin knelt and kissed Lavinia's ass. She slid her hands up Lavinia's long legs and rubbed the outside of Lavinia's vagina with her thumbs.

Lavinia took his balls into her mouth. She slide her tongue around his swollen sack. Drool oozed down her chin. She kept her hands on the bed as she released his balls and used his cock like a lollipop. His cock writhed as if alive, twisting and rubbing against Lavinia's face. Maybe it was.

Gideon licked and sucked Nuala through another two orgasms before he pushed her off and sat up. She crawled up behind him and wrapped her arms around his chest. Her nipples stabbed into his back like daggers. She bit on his neck.

"I could eat you up." Nuala laughed, leaving bruises and teeth marks as she went. "Wow." She tugged at his skin and licked what she didn't bite.

Gideon ignored her for the sight of Lavinia still licking his cock while Piolin worked her face into Lavinia's ass.

"That'll do," Gideon said, lifting Lavinia up with his hands. As she stood, Piolin moved to get up as well. "No, you can come suck my dick."

"But I want to..."

Gideon pressed upon the redhead with a portion of the emotional weight behind the promise. It wasn't much, but it quieted Piolin.

Nuala reared up and looked over his shoulder. "This is awesome." She sucked on his earlobe, rubbing his chest with her hands.

Gideon stood, shrugging off Nuala as he did so. Nuala huffed, crossing her arms under her breasts. "Oh, Lavinia will take my place." Gideon slid off the bed, locking lips with Lavinia. There was still an after taste of himself and Nuala in Lavinia's mouth. It tasted incredible like savory umami mixed with sweet saltiness. Not that he was into drinking his own juices, but he understood why Lavinia was both having such a good time and annoyed for it to stop.

Lavinia lay down in the middle of the bed, and Nuala straddled her face. Nuala bent over and kissed along Lavinia's belly and breasts.

Gideon stood, pressing his cock against Piolin's pelvis. "You've never been with a guy before have you?"

"No." Her cheeks brightened. "I just always liked girl parts." She giggled. "But seeing you eat that girl and Lavi lick you...It made me...drip."

Gideon smiled. "And look." He turned Piolin around so she was facing Lavinia. Gideon settled in behind Piolin and ran his cock along the inside of her ass. His hands trailed down her belly and stroked her red pubic hair. Piolin pushed back, providing pressure against Gideon's shaft. He liked it. "Well go get it. I changed my mind about you sucking my dick. I'm going to fuck your brains out." He thrust forward with his hips, pushing Piolin forward.

Piolin caught herself on the edge of the bed. Her eyes watched the pouting of Lavinia's inner labia pushing outward with its arousal. Fine dew moistened the folds. Lavinia's clit peaked out from beneath its hood. Heat radiated from Lavinia's core. "Finally," Piolin whispered with a sigh, before burying her head into Lavinia's vagina.

Gideon took his time running back and forth along Piolin's ass. Gideon stopped after awhile and poked a few times at her anus with the tip of his cock. She jerked and lifted her head up.

"I thought, I mean."

"Shh," Gideon said. He could control all the muscles and blood flowing into his cock, and his cock was more than just an appendage. It was something like a weresnake, in the same way a human could partially transform into a wolf. That wasn't right either. His cock deflated enough to wiggle through the tight seal of Piolin's sphincter. She grunted in pain. She stopped eating out Lavinia, and instead rested her left cheek on Lavinia's caramel thigh. She winced each inch Gideon feed into her ass. His cock oozed a lubricant that both eased and excited. Still, Gideon was by-passing days or weeks of breaking her ass in. He didn't care. Further and further, he went until his full length was in. "See it's not so bad."

Piolin bit her lips. Her eyes clamped shut, and she nodded. Nuala grinned, looking up from sucking Lavinia's breasts raw. Lavinia's face was still buried in Nuala's vagina.

Gideon slid out an inch at a time before working his way back in. Each time the girth of his cock increased, stretching Piolin's asshole just that much more. "Nuala get over here and help make Piolin happy. She likes her pussy eaten."

Nuala pouted but scooted off of Lavinia's face.

Lavinia had a stupid grin as she lifted herself up on her elbows. "Give it to her. Make the bitch pay for getting access to my pussy."

Gideon grunted. He was liking Lavinia more and more. She was not only very giving, but she had a dark streak. Gideon picked up speed, driving harder and harder into Piolin.

Nuala dropped down beneath them, rubbing with her hands and supplementing with her long tongue. Nuala was an expert; Piolin was a wanting subject.

Soon Piolin was panting. Lavinia and Gideon watched the pain and pleasure warring across her face. Gideon drove Piolin further into Lavinia's lap. Bam. Bam. Bam. His cock was angry inside of her. Gideon slapped her ass. "C'mon baby."

Piolin opened her eyes and grunted. "It's...it's...ung...never...felt...so...so...oh..my...MY!" She exploded in bliss with the help of Nuala. Gideon released a torrent of his own into Piolin's ass. He rested on top of her and she on top of Lavinia.

Nuala crawled out from under them, and Lavinia took her place. Lavinia went to work cleaning up everyone. Piolin stretched out on the bed, and Nuala slithered over. Nuala turned and presented her pussy to Piolin; Nuala buried her head into Piolin's crotch. While they went at it, Gideon let Lavinia take his cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth, but she was much more experienced than Piolin. After that, he took turns at each of the girl's pussies, driving them into a frenzied orgasm and implanting both his semen and his dark essence into their wombs. Nuala went another five times while Lavinia and Piolin dozed on either side of them. The girls curled up around his arms and nestled against his chest.

"Okay," Nuala said at last. "You win." Nuala fall forward onto his chest, with his cock still buried deep inside of her. As one of the kindred aligned towards lust, her endurance was impressive. Her appetite for sex rivaled his own. Still, Gideon could have gone on longer. After the seventh orgasm it had all started to blend together like he was on a rollercoaster blindfolded. He could have gotten lost on that endless ride of pleasure. While Nuala seemed to have a limit, Gideon was worried he did not.

Their bodies were intertwined. Gideon was covered in softness and warmth from every angle. He felt comfortable pressure on his chest. He held off sleep. He wanted to enjoy this fellowship. He hadn't had time to savor the aftermath of sex with Angie. There was something almost as good dozing with the girls afterwards as there was fucking them senseless in the first place. In time, he joined the girls and fell asleep.

-- -- --

"Ah, there you are," Bijou said, waltzing into the room. She came in with the bottle of the Maximo Extra Anejo. She smiled as she walked to the liquor cabinet and turned over five tumblers.

Gideon looked up from beneath the pile of woman. He lifted Piolin's freckled wrist off his face, kissed it once, and set it on top of her belly. He lifted Nuala's head from his chest, combing her tangled locks back into place.

Nuala grunted and opened her eyes. "Again?" She took a deep breath and spread her legs. "I think I'm ready."

Bijou chuckled. "You wore out Nuala. That's quite a feat." Her smile faded a few notches as she uncorked the bottle and poured the liquor. She brought the glasses over and handed them out.

Nuala blinked and rubbed her eyes before sitting up. She took the tumbler in both hands.

Piolin yawned, lifting her head. She yelped when she saw Bijou, and then looked around for Lavinia. "Where's Lavi?" She bowed her head, "Lady Bijou, I'm sorry if I-"

Bijou raised a glass and thrust it towards Piolin. "None of that." Bijou smiled for a second. "It looked like Lavinia enjoyed herself. And you did as well, I trust young lady?"

Blush crept up Piolin's cheeks and hid her freckles. She nodded her head over the glass.

Gideon frowned. "Where did Lavinia go?"

"I saw her heading towards the lavatory. She probably needed to piss out your semen." Bijou shrugged. "Drink?"

Gideon's eyes raised up, and he gestured for both glasses. "I'll drink Lavinia's then."

"How chivalrous of you." Bijou handed over both glasses. "The final round is starting soon."

Gideon raised both glasses. "To a great times, ladies."

Piolin giggled and sipped at the rum.

Nuala tipped her glass into the air. "And to the best hours of my life."

Bijou smiled, "I have no doubt." She held her glass in one hand and stroked Gideon's foot with the other. "Part of me is sad I missed it. Sounds like a singular orgy."

Piolin's blush came back, and she took the rest of the drink in one swallow. She coughed, spitting out some of the rum.

Bijou turned and walked back to the liquor cabinet, setting her drink down.

Nuala finished hers and asked, "Seconds, Lady?"

Bijou paused, raising the bottle to her nose and sniffing. "If you insist. Would our guest partake more?"

Gideon perked up. It really was the best liquor he'd ever tasted. "Absolutely."

Bijou smiled. She sauntered over, swaying her hips. "I do feel left out." Her eyes looked at Piolin's pale, freckled body. "Not that I can commend your tastes."

Piolin dropped like a rock to the floor.

Nuala turned, her eyes widening. "No. Why?" Her body turned to jelly. She fell against the bed, slid off, and landed on the floor.

Gideon didn't move. Bijou watched him with her dark eyes. Gideon's hands went slack, and his body tumbled back limp as a noodle. The muscles of his neck slackened, and his head fell to the right side.

Bijou paused, watching him, before she dropped down and picked up his pants. "If you were older," Bijou retrieved the matte black box, "But you are not. I give you credit for taking coup from Craven. You've set his tribe back terribly, perhaps irrevocably." She tilted the matte black box, looking at the seal. "And you sealed it with your own name." She shook her head. "Quite amazing. Mother was right. I did not believe that a new stripling could posses coup divine."

She picked at the seal with her black finger nails, but it resisted all attempts at molestation. "Pity that I will have to use Mother to open it." She frowned and raised it up to her black eyes. "Quite remarkable." She kicked Piolin's body out of the way and sat down on the right side of the bed. She reached out and took Gideon's chin, tilting his head to look at her face. "To not be caught doing harm to another here unless they consent."

She rolled her eyes. "Did you not wonder why these rooms were empty? No one in their right mind would come back here to such a secluded place. Now there is no one to catch me." She patted his cheek. "You're stronger than the human or Succubus, so you might have another minute or two." She let go of his head, and gravity carried it back down onto the mattress.

Gideon's dark eyes couldn't blink. One of his eyes stared into the sheets. The other could at least watch Bijou's thigh.

"I will wait with you." She patted his hand and crossed her legs. "You really were delicious. It would have been nice to feed on you." She sighed, looking down at the matte black box in her lap. She lapsed into silence as she waited for him to suffocate.

A minute went by.