Demon's Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Cen tries to cope with her new reality.
3.7k words
4.64
10.3k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam_Wolf
Sam_Wolf
61 Followers

I tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable. I threw off the covers, though I knew the temperature in the room had nothing to do with me being so hot. I'd felt like this all damn day, and all of last night. I had no interest in trying again.

'I can't fucking sleep. Why can't I just get off? I'm so hot it's ridiculous.'

With a sigh of frustration, I got out of bed to find something more meaningful to fulfill my second sleepless, orgasm-escaped night. Honestly, I was already feeling restless. More so because Arel hadn't shown up since that demon had stopped by.

'She better not have gone and gotten herself killed. Who knows how long the food will keep flowing and the wards keeping me in this place will hold up if she's dead? If the food stops before the wards fail I'll starve to death.'

After getting a tiny snack of sushi filled with raw, gingered salmon I curled up on the couch. Maybe being away from the bed would help me sleep. It didn't take long for my boredom to overwhelm me, however, and I snagged a controller.

As I did so, a very oddly shaped controller caught my eye. It was on top of the Wii, and looked perfect for relief. Peering thoughtfully at it, my half asleep mind remembered Arel's organ; I flushed with hot desire, to my utter shame. Sighing, I turned on the Wii, grabbed the stupid thing and found the kind of naughty game that described my mood; it was a slower game without any descriptions of masters and slaves or rough sex.

Just to help me sleep. I mean, I can't get any relief. Maybe this will help.

The game started up and instructed me to insert the "controller". It took me a moment to figure out how - it was shaped a lot like Arel's dick...or whatever it was. Since she appeared to be female, anyway, I wasn't sure it was the same thing. The device even attached to my clit.

The game started the moment it was in correctly. On the screen appeared a beautiful woman lying in bed, legs spread and boobs showing. It was all very accurate for a Wii game. Next a demon popped onto the screen in flash of black smoke, to represent black magic. There was a short, uninteresting conversation before the demon was on top of the human.

The "controller" began to move exactly like the demon's member on the screen. I quickly learned the objective of the game was to move like the woman on the screen. In the back of my mind I knew this was still somehow supposed to "train" me, but I really didn't care.

'It just felt so damn good.'

In and out, wiggling, wriggling. Vibrating and heating. Oh, it was damn good. I came within minutes of playing, and just kept going. I started to play at my tits. It wasn't until I'd gotten it again that I stopped the game to lay and pant. Letting guilt and confusion dominate through the after-sex high.

'What's wrong with me? I can't get off with regular porn. I've tried everything for relief. The moment I get on this stupid thing I can't stop myself. I just...want more. Oh, another round maybe...

No. That's stupid.'

I took it out, throwing it across the floor. Angry at it. Angry at myself.

I shouldn't like it. I'm not a demon. I've never felt so...desperate for demon genitalia before. I've never once been attracted to them, like most humans seem to be.

I felt my eyes closing. Soon after that, I was asleep, dreaming of Arel in a way that I would regret when I woke.

Lips pressing demandingly to my neck brought me from my slumber. Arel was kissing all over me, making my skin hot - making me unwelcomingly hot.

"Get off me. I just took care of that problem."

She didn't budge. I went to shove her; my hand pressed against her boob, jarring me fully awake at the realization I liked the feel of it. I couldn't even scream before her tongue was in my mouth. It wasn't anywhere near a human tongue; nothing like it. A rough, dry thing that split in two at the end. It wasn't as thick, either, or fleshy. But oh, somehow I loved it.

I let her winding tongue wrap around mine. I held my tongue still for her as hers felt mine out and she explored my mouth. Somehow it was all just so - sexual. It took my breath away. I felt myself embrace her to pull her closer, moaning; giving in.

Her organ teased at my clit. Its head barely poked inside my hungry lower lips.

'Why must she tease?'

Her claws ran gently down my arm, leaving scratch marks that would remind most of a cat's. It hurt just so good; I heard myself groan with pleasure as I tightened my grasp and spread my legs further. I was already so hot.

"Scratch me." The demon purred in a sultry voice. So I ran my nails gently along her back. "Oh, yes, harder."

Smiling at the idea of possibly hurting her - even with her permission - I did as she asked, pressing down as hard as I could to feel the skin beneath. It didn't give, of course, and was so unlike human skin. It was softer in feel, like silk covering a wood table.

Arel's demonic dick ventured fully inside.

"Ohhhh, yessss." I moaned around her tongue, accidently ever so slightly pressing my teeth against it. A rush of fear touched me and was gone, mine but not mine. I blinked.

Arel's tongue and mouth pulled away so that she could gaze at me in disbelief. "You felt my fear?"

"Is that what that was?" I grinned smugly. "Perfect. Now I know you're afraid of me biting your tongue."

"Good for you. Don't bite it."

"Don't stick it my mouth then!"

"Don't. Bite. My tongue." The demon snapped angrily.

I ignored the strange pulse of energy that vibrated between us. Arel began to move herself inside me, as if feeling me out. I scratched harder, feeling my hips move wildly. It struck me that hers weren't moving; the organ itself was.

Arel's claws assaulted my sides and arms as her tongue danced on my neck. She sat up enough to lick at my tits.

"Fuck," I bit my own lip, eager. Wanting - needing more - yet so very unwilling to ask for it.

Arel gave a low moan of enjoyment. "Play with my boobs, human."

"Damn it, why won't you call me by my name? How is Cen so hard to remember?" I demanded angrily as my hand reached up to grope her boobs, pinching her tits as her tongue pulled away from my boobs.

Arel started to move it faster. "Bite them."

"Answering me would be nice," I sat up, feeling the thing inside me moving with me as I did. Then I began to lick and suck at her tits, nipping them. They were almost the same as a human's, but with that tough, silky flesh covering them.

"Ohhhhhh yeesssss, that's so good." Her hand pressed me closer.

She began to move faster. Faster. My body tensed in a release of pure bliss. Instantly a hot fluid shot inside from Arel's member. It was like a whole new explosion of euphoria. My back curled as my hips bent toward it. Every thought left my mind. I heard a rush of words come from my mouth. Pleading, begging words.

When it retracted from me, I gasped. The absence of it was almost painful. "No, please. Please. I want more." I leaned up to kiss at her chin, scratching along her back.

"Shh. I'll give you more. Tomorrow, if you behave."

I glared at the demon. "What do mean, if I behave? I haven't tried to get out once! Well, okay, I tested the doors and windows, but who isn't going to?"

Arel scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I meant earlier with that man. You weren't exactly polite, and you certainly weren't letting him touch."

"Why should I?" I snapped in frustration. "So you can turn a profit off me? Isn't it good enough that I'm begging for sex?" I pushed away from her, wanting but in no mood to beg from this bitch. No matter how good it'd felt.

"Don't you want him to do that to you?"

Scoffing at her comment, I retorted angrily "I'm not a slut, you know. I don't want sex with any man I see."

She pondered me seriously, with furrowed eyebrows. I could feel her confusion swimming through me, and suddenly realized that just may have been a part of her plan.

"Is...that a part of - whatever you did to me? I mean, other than not enjoying normal sex?"

"Partially. Look, I'll be back tomorrow. If you behave at your next showing, I'll give you a little extra."

I felt her gathering up her magic. "Wait. Could you answer a question really fast?"

"What?" Arel asked dryly. Impatiently.

"Why do you have a dick if you're a woman?"

"...Demons don't reproduce the same, okay? We're all born with it. We take on the appearance of the gender we show more characteristics of."

'That's why they need humans.'

"Demon hunters, to be specific. Because of the...initiation."

"You mean because of the injections we're given? Or because of the magic that's unlocked?"

"Both. Normal humans never survive the pregnancy."

Before I could ask more she was gone. Sighing, I turned over to try to sleep. It didn't work, so I hopped in the shower and started another day trapped in here. Which meant snacking and utilizing the gaming systems. This time, I avoided the sex games and Wii.

I was using the Wii with a normal workout dance game when Arel brought another demonic man the next day. Since I wasn't expecting a guest, I'd worn practically nothing. Seeing Arel made my heart race too fast for my liking, especially since it was already working pretty hard.

I shut down the system and headed for my room.

"No you don't." Arel's magic sat me down on the couch. It stripped away my clothing and spread my legs. I couldn't make my lips work. In fact, nothing would move.

The man examined me with such humiliating scrutiny my cheeks heated with angry shame. This was not helping my desire to give myself to some strange demon.

"She is a nice one, I'll give you that."

"She still needs some training. This one is a fire brand. But while I'm working on her, I don't mind breeding her out. Would you like a ride?"

"How much?"

"Two hundred."

"Definitely worth it."

He handed her two one hundred dollar bills. Huh. Demons used our money.

"Perfect. I'll keep her detained while you're busy."

Off came the clothes. He straddled me. Instead of warming me up, his member forced its way inside. The scream of pain was silent, though my jaw opened. His tongue forced its way into my mouth as his lips kissed roughly. Demandingly. Pain replaced pleasure with his fast, hard movements and cutting claws.

'Oh god, make him stop.'

"Hey, no damaging the merchandise. You're hurting it." Arel corrected in frustration. "How will I sell a human with torn parts?"

"She likes the pain."

"Well I don't like cleaning up blood and wasting time bandaging cuts. So take it easy."

He eased up, if only just barely. It was enough to become half-way pleasant as my body heated up from his efforts. His quiet groans of hunger and desire inspired my body as well. When he finally exploded, filling me once again with that hot liquid, I gave a quiet moan of delight.

His load spent, the demon retracted, panting, and rose to his feet.

"I'll get back with you if she bears child." Arel purred luridly.

The guest vanished. I was released from her magic; my body upchucked my last snack of pizza rolls. The puke vanished with a wave of Arel's hand.

"Bitch,"

"I was worried you wouldn't behave, and I was right. You fought me the entire time."

"You didn't even give me a chance! I just wanted to change out of the sweaty clothing! Instead you restrain me with your magic to let a man practically rape me!"

"He's too important a client to have you backtalk him and try smacking him around with your Kung-Fu."

"It wasn't Kung-Fu. My sensei was Japanese. He taught us several forms of mixed martial arts originating from Japan. Not China."

"Whatever." First aid appeared on the couch. She sat down next to me. Exhausted and trying not to be so aroused, I let her treat my wounds.

"Are you cut inside?"

"No. It hurts, but I'm not cut."

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow."

'Are you kidding me?'

Huffing at the broken promise, I didn't complain as she left. It was clear what I wanted didn't matter to this woman.

'I did what she asked and beyond. Why would I want to fuck a strange demon? I'm already stuck craving her.'

I decided to shower. No sooner was I in, letting the water run over me to wash away the feeling of being violated, when I felt dark magic and heard Arel calling angrily for me.

She's back? The hell does she want? I already fucked a stranger for her.

"I'm in theshower!" I shouted, hoping she could hear me. I wasn't sure how she couldn't hear the shower running. A moment later she came in the bathroom, removing the curtain.

"What are you doing?"

"Showering. What the fuck does it look like?"

"Why didn't you wait for me?"

"Wait for you? You told me tomorrow, so I got in the shower to relax."

She actually sat there watching a moment before getting in. I went to scoot away, but she pulled me in close. The moment our skin touched I burned for more.

"Don't," I jerked away.

"You're driving me crazy." She forced me back into her arms. I fought only a moment before relenting with a growl of self-frustration. "You're beautiful, especially for a hunter. Stop fighting me; you enjoy what we do."

"Not willingly."

"That's a matter of perception. You're just being stubborn. You make yourself miserable." Arel began to roll my tit between a finger and her thumb. I felt my ass press against her waist, expecting to feel something. I was sorely disappointed to feel nothing there.

"You want it, Cen? I'll give it to you if you ask for it."

"I don't like to be teased, Cen."

"Then ask for it quickly." The demon chuckled. Her tongue began to tickle my ear. I jerked away. Instead of getting pushy, Arel let her tongue play at my neck.

I gave a soft, restrained sigh of pleasure. "Bite it."

"Ask me nicely."

"Damn it, Arel, bite me or don't. I'm not in the mood to play at being your willing pet."

Arel's sharp teeth scraped at my skin. As good as it felt, I wanted more than that. I reached over to rake my nails as hard as I could along her flesh, earning a moan from her. Right in my ear. Her claws scratched at my boobs, then up my thigh.

"Oh, that's nice. Bite me."

"I did."

"You ran your teeth along my neck. That isn't biting." I squirmed against her, pressing my ass right where I knew her parts came from. After all, they used us to breed. Similarities were bound to occur, even with magic involved.

Arel hesitantly let her teeth oh-so-gently press against my neck; I reached over to press her head down so they cut into me. Intense pain blended into a kind of enjoyment I'd only felt with Arel. I gave a loud moan of pained pleasure. It was so intense I reached down to start playing with my clit. I needed some kind of relief attention there.

Removing her teeth, Arel laughed at me. "That's not going to get you anywhere."

"You clearly aren't either. It still feels good." I spat in frustration.

To my delight, it slithered out. My ass was so close it ended up in there instead. Once again that pain blended with the pleasure.

"Y-you like this?"

"Common, you can't tell me you've never had anal sex with a human."

"Well I haven't." Her dick started to retract; I moved back and forth on it to get what I could while it was still there. With a strange half-moan, the demon paused. I ran my nails along her thighs; then grabbed her to dig them into her. "Ohhhh, yes. That's nice."

I gave little moans and grunts of pain and pleasure as I kept moving on her. Her dick started to wiggle back. "Oh fuck. More. Please,"

Biting at my shoulder, she scratched at my boobs. Then, to my surprise, she began to finger my clit. All of it mixed together sent me almost immediately into the hardest orgasm I'd ever had. I froze, shaking with it, screaming out her name over and over again. Arel came, sending another shockwave of mixed bliss.

When it was over, I simply shook and panted. Feeling damn good as blood ran down my boobs and shoulders.

"I didn't mean to make you bleed." She licked at the blood, paused and gave a feral sound. Arel jerked me close, holding me in a completely different way, as she licked intensely with an entirely different purpose.

"Arel."

She growled.

"God-damn it, Arel, let me go!"

The demon gasped, then let go. I got out of the shower, heart racing. Glad to be free. "Freak." I snapped angrily at her.

"I'm sorry. I...I don't know why..."

"This is what happens when I willingly fuck you. You try to eat me."

"Demons don't eat humans. That's not what happened."

"Then what the fuck were you doing?"

Her cheeks reddened. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Whatever." I marched out. Arel appeared in front of me with a towel and first aid kit. She handed them to me and vanished in a cloud of dark energy.

'Bitch.'

For the next few days, Arel came without company. She didn't push me to have sex, but made sure I ate constantly. Not that I wasn't hungry; it was just being told to eat that got on my nerves. That, and the way she leered at me hungrily but didn't touch.

I started to notice I was gaining too much weight to be from simply sitting around all day. I was eating too much for it to simply be stress or a growing appetite from my less active lifestyle. I looked in the mirror, closely studying the shape of weight gain.

'No way. If I was, I'd not be showing yet. It's only been three days.'

Arel appeared, wrapping her arms around my stomach. "So you are pregnant. I thought so. Have you eaten?"

"Of course. And I how can this be from pregnancy? It's only been three days."

"Every day equals a month for a human pregnancy. Demons grow a lot faster. You'll be giving birth in nine days. Well, let me go get the father before you give birth to a stillborn."

'What?'

She vanished again, without so much as a kiss. I rolled my eyes at myself for wanting one.

'It's because I've not gotten laid in three days. I mean, damn. I'm always horny now.'

A moment later I felt them arrive. He came right up to me, grabbed my arms to pin me and slipped inside. I didn't hide the moan; it just felt so good as he moved.

"Good girl," He purred in my ear. If he'd not pinned my arms I would have slugged him for such insolent words.

Arel watched, oddly enough. I felt a growing anger rolling off her that I didn't quite understand.

'Maybe I'm not liking it enough? She told me to behave last time he was here.'

So I leaned into him, laying my head against him to moan.

"You're a little screamer." His laugh grated on my nerves instantly. I did my best to hide my irritation.

This demon took no cares for what I wanted; he licked at my ears even when I pulled away. He bent me in a way that was almost painful, though he could move to any position and still reach deeper than any human. He just wanted me to do as he wished.

When the beast finally exploded, it sent stars in my eyes from the intense bliss. His cum alone sent me over the edge he'd brutally kept me dancing on. When he released me roughly, I barely caught myself and quickly dressed.

'Finally.'

"I'll be back tomorrow." He sounded as if he were reassuring me.

'You mean we have to do this again?! I'm already pregnant!'

The moment he vanished Arel turned to leave.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I have others to fetch for this."

"You've not had sex with me in days! Now you're just leaving without so much as telling me why you're angry?!"

Arel faced me, blinking at me. "Since when do you care if I'm angry at you or not?"

"Common, Arel, it's not like I don't care. I just hate caring. You always tell me what I did wrong, and now you aren't saying anything to me. How bad can a girl fuck up sex?"

The demon shook her head. "I'm not angry."

"Bullshit. You fuck me when you're not angry."

"I can't fuck you."

"Why the hell not?"

"Because you're pregnant. I shouldn't have risked the other night, when we were in the shower."

Sam_Wolf
Sam_Wolf
61 Followers
12