Demonthorn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They called me out early, where did they send you?" She asked once she had released Lora from the bear hug.

"All it says is the Ember Room." Said Lora, more confused than ever.

Kelli however was silent and thoughtful.

"There are thirty rooms in this place that were not made by humans." She said finally. "They were the first chambers that St. Julianne found after she was led here by Cornelius the Anjel. They were made by the Anjels themselves and each one was sealed with a mithrilium lock that would only open under the right circumstances. Twenty nine of those chambers have been opened. The last is the Ember Room."

"There have been twenty-nine Furies." Said Lora, awe beginning to creep into her voice.

"Yes there have been." Said Kelli solemnly. "What you do not know is that for every Fury that walked out of those chambers, there were at least ten or more who did not come out."

Lora's heart began to beat very fast and beads of sweat ran down her face. She wiped them away with a swipe of her sleeve, but more quickly replaced them.

"Well, we don't have to worry about any of that until tomorrow. Let's go to the mess hall and get something to eat." Said Kelli, trying to brighten the mood.

"Ok." Lora said, her voice uncertain and scared but with a resolve to see things through.

They moved along twists and turns that revealed amazing engineering and architecture. There were murals hundreds of feet long that decorated the tunnels that depicted the battles and deeds of Valkyries and Furies. There were armories that were filled with glittering armor and weapons. But none of these compared to the great hall at the heart of the Citadel.

As they emerged from one of the tunnels, for the second time that day, Lora was speechless. The vaulted ceiling rose above her head for hundreds of feet and the opposite wall was almost a half mile away. There were dozens of Valkyries that crisscrossed that great space but never seemed to fill it.

"This is the true heart of the Citadel." Said Kelli proudly. "Every passageway will eventually lead here."

What made Lora's heart soar was that at the highest point of the Great Hall, a shaft of light speared down from the mountain's surface. She ran towards it, almost giddy and basked in the warmth of the sun.

"The sisters of the Builders used mirrors to convey that beam of light from the mountain's surface for us. They call it Julianne's Spear and I think it is one of the most wonderful devices we as a society have ever made." Kelli said as she herself stepped into the light, her eyes closed in exultation.

Lora looked at Kelli as dust motes glittered in the air around them and both women began to giggle like little girls. Passing women smiled and chuckled as they went by, remembering when the light beam held as much joy for them.

Kelli gently guided Lora out of the light and towards the far end of the Great Hall. There a giant entryway was carved into the rock with a sign over it that said "Dining Hall". As they moved inside of the arch, an almost cacophonous sound of clinking silverware and conversation grew louder.

There were thirty different tables, each with stools and chairs pulled up to them and a fair amount of them were filled with seated women with plates of food on them. Against the far wall, a line of patient women with empty plates slowly shuffled by another table that was filled with every kind of food that Lora could ever have imagined and some she couldn't have.

The smell made her mouth water and her stomach gurgle. As they waited in line, Lora grew more and more impatient. The smell of all the food almost made her crazy. She could smell baked trout, yam mash, pig roast, smoked duck, fresh bread and even some slender slices of beef all wrapped up into one glorious smell.

As she went down the table, piling food on her plate she saw that there was also carrots, apples, all sorts of cheeses, grapes, apricots and even a few solitary oranges. It was the greatest feast that Lora had ever seen and she had already eaten many bites before she sat down at the table next to Kelli.

The other residents of the table tried to hide smiles as Lora gulped down the food on her plate. They made no attempt at conversation with the young girl yet, knowing that she would soon be full and then probably just plain exhausted.

In fact, Lora felt her eyes grow droopy before she even finished and by the end of her meal she was yawning unceremoniously. Kelli nudged her with her shoulders and helped the young woman up. As they left the dining hall, all Lora could wonder was how far it was to the dormitory where she would be able to sleep.

Her next memory was of Kelli helping her into the older woman's bed, only in her night garments. Lora snuggled into the mattress on her right side. It was the most comfortable thing she had ever slept on as it seemed to be stuffed with shed animal fur. She heard a jingle as Kelli removed her jangler's outfit.

The older woman slid into bed next to Lora, and she could feel the swell of Kelli's breasts against her back, warm even through her thin night dress and she felt the prickly sensation of desire flood over her body even in it's tired state.

Kelli pressed her body even closer into Lora, her leg pressing into and separating the younger woman's legs. Lora was still almost asleep and just before she slipped off into sleep, she felt Kelli grab her left breast gently, massaging it as she kissed Lora's neck.

"If you pass tomorrow, I am going to make sure that night is one to remember." Kelli whispered into her ear, sending fiery shocks and shivers into her head that gave Lora immense pleasure from her neck to her lower spine.

And with that, Lora fell into a deep sleep.

And what she dreamed was being in a bed with Kelli, where the older woman ripped open her dress and sucked on her nipples, sending spears of pleasure to her core. Lora moaned and she felt heat rise to the surface of her skin. Lora's hands caressed the back of the older woman, tracing her nails and sending shivers down her spine.

Kelli began to kiss her body and each touch was like being touched for the first time, sending pleasure through her body. Kelli kissed her neck, chest, breasts and stomach and then making her way even lower. As her lips met Lora's pubic area, she gasped in what was almost an orgasm and she arched her back and moaned loudly.

By the time Kelli reached her clit, her pussy was already wet and ready. As the older woman flicked Lora's clit with her tongue, her fingers reached inside and began moving their way in and out. Lora moaned again, the sensation almost more than she could handle. Lora grabbed at Kelli's breast, feeling them fill her hands as she squeezed them.

Kelli began to suck on Lora's clit and the younger woman gasped in surprise and then let out a full fledged moan that seemed to come from deep within her as she felt the pleasure flood away all reason and doubt from her mind.

Lora began to feel the intense pleasure from the oral sex building. She felt every muscle tensing in preparation for the release of pleasure that would come from her orgasm.

"Yes, Kelli. Yes!" Lora breathed.

Kelli just smiled and increased the speed that her fingers and tongue moved. Suddenly Lora was there and she screamed as the most intense orgasm she had ever felt raced through her body. It lit every nerve in her body on fire and she thought she actually saw steam rise from her body as she came.

Kelli stopped and sat back, smiling. Lora was almost horrified to find that the sensation of pleasure was increasing and she kept screaming in confusion and almost pain from the intensity of her continuing orgasm. She saw her skin ignite over her naked body, on fire but not burning as everything in the room caught fire. Lora continued to scream as the pleasure built to the point that it felt like pain and still the fire engulfed the room.

Through out it all, Kelli continued to smile, the flames and smoke burning away her flesh until only her skull was grinning, lip-less and toothy. Lora felt a hysterical scream let loose from her throat as the flames burned everything around her. Then she sank into darkness and the rest of her sleep was dreamless before the morning came.

12