Demonthorn Ch. 15

Story Info
A Demon Roars into Battle.
2.5k words
4.68
2.2k
3
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demonthorn Chapter 15

Jolie was enjoying the show. Some small part of her felt guilty for reveling in the violence she was witnessing, but she squashed it and buried it beneath the exuberance of sexual energy she felt. She was still slightly damaged from her encounter with The Master, but she and Gortelesque had tested her out that morning and she still worked just fine.

She reached down with her hand and began to play with pleasurable feelings down there as her mind wandered back to her days with the Valkyries.

She had done her duty in welcoming Samantha into the fold back when she was a true Fury. The bitch had been frigid even then. It was refreshing to see her let loose in anything. That it was Garesha that her anger was aimed at was icing on the cake. Even though they had acted friend;y toward one another, Jolie knew it was only a matter of time before she would be forced to kill the harpie. They were both just too ambitious.

Now it seemed that Samantha was going to do the job for her.

As the Harpies began to get the upper hand, Jolie frowned from her hiding place and stopped touching herself. She did not want to see Garesha get a victory here while she hid in the shadows. She felt the presence of her demon behind her, and she smiled.

"Come to see the show?" Jolie teased.

"I am hear to evaluate my enemy." Grunted Gortelesque.

"Last time I checked, my ass wasn't your enemy." Jolie teased again.

Gortelesque moved next to her and grabbed her rear in his huge hands. She squeaked slightly in surprise, then glared at him. He grinned back and then turned back to the battle.

"I always wondered which sister was stronger." Gortelesque said. "It seemed I got the better deal than the Valkyries did."

"We will see." Jolie said quietly.

"Do you know those two?" Gortelesque pointed at the two women on the ground.

"One of them is a jangler I think. The red-head I don't know, but I might want to." Jolie licked her lips. "I am not sure what she is doing here, but she is just one hell of a dumpling I wouldn't mind tasting."

Gortelesque grunted his agreement.

At that point, flames erupted below, spreading from the red-headed woman. They saw the big demon fall. Jolie swore as they spread, torching demons foolish enough to be too close. When they manifested into wings, Jolie swore again, insulting the lineage of every Valkyrie.

"Is that the woman from your dream?" Asked the demon.

Jolie nodded.

"The Fury of fire has her full powers now." Jolie murmured. "Damn. I should have killed her when I first got here."

"Well that can't be good." Said Gortelesque flatly.

It was at that moment the woman leaped into the air, her flaming red wings pumping and driving her closer to the embattled ice fury. The duo watched in fascination as one swipe upward of her sword lit one of the harpies on fire and she fell, screaming to the ground. She did not scream after she hit the ground.

Garesha dived at the fire Fury, bringing her ax down onto the flaming sword. Instead of cleaving the sword in two as the woman who wielded it expected, the ax burst into ash. Stunned Garesha was unable to fight as her sister swooped up behind her and stabbed a blue dagger through the heart.

Garesha screeched in pain and struggled. But the harpie who claimed to not have a heart, died of a pierced on.

Gortelesque looked away, pain on his face.

"You feel for that woman?" Asked Jolie, ever sensitive to his moods.

"She helped to make me what I am today and she was a great fighter. She will be missed when we go Above." Gortelesque muttered.

"Oh my sweet baby, you want Mama to make it all better?" Teased Jolie.

"Later." The demon said with a grin. "For right now, I will settle for you taking care of our problems down there."

Samantha muttered something into her sister's ear and then dropped her body to the ground. The red head had already dropped the rest of the Harpies that had attacked them, their flaming bodies writhing on the ground in death throes.

"As you command, my love." Jolie grinned and spread her wings and launched herself at the two Furies from her hiding place.

Samantha turned to meet her. The shock in her eyes was palpable. Jolie loved it.

"Jolie?" Asked Samantha

Jolie hit the ice Fury with all of her might and knocked her to the ground, where she lay stunned.

"New and improved you frigid cunt." Yelled Jolie.

She flew at the other woman, who already had her weapon raised. Jolie drew her own sword and met the fire Fury's. Unlike Garesha's axe, it did not turn to ash, but instead made a satisfying clang as the two women struggled to out-muscle the other.

"And you would be?" Asked Jolie, grunting with effort.

"Lora, Fury of fire." Lora grunted back. "And you would be Jolie, who is supposed to be dead."

"Not dead just better." Jolie said and kicked Lora hard in the ribs.

The fire Fury was knocked back and glared at her foe.

"How could you turn your back on everything you stood for?" Lora asked, with true fury in her voice.

"When when I woke up to the fact that it had turned it's back on me, it wasn't that hard." Snarled Jolie.

The night Fury charged at Lora, attacking with lightning-fast strikes. Lora parried them all and after the last one, swung her sword, unleashing an edge of fire that flew at Jolie, hitting her in the shoulder. The demon Fury cried out in pain as the attack burned her.

There was a roar form the ceiling as Gortelesque launched himself at Lora. His claws raked her armor, scoring it deeply. He raged at her, his claws raking the ruby encrusted armor as Jolie recovered and added her own sword to the attack.

Lora was overwhelmed and dove to the ground near Samantha, who was still stunned by Jolie's attack. She unleashed another slice of flame upward, driving the demon and his consort back.

"I need you Samantha." Lora said through gritted teeth as she set up a defensive posture.

Jolie and Gortelesque landed nearby, both grinning. They had the advantage and they all knew it. The other Valkyrie reappeared and wielded a short staff and a small sword. The two women set up a standard Valkyrie defense near their fallen comrade.

"You should not have come here. You will die because of this." Jolie said. "It would have been far more pleasurable for you to die in the sun, to shine in its light one last time."

"We are not dying here today." Said Lora firmly. "And I do not need the sun to shine."

At that, the woman roared in fury and her wings blazed with all of the brilliance of the sun. The demons around them shrieked in agony as eyes used to the dark were blinded. Jolie and Gortelesque screamed in pain as well and sheltered their eyes with their wings.

Slowly the brilliance faded and the evil pair blinked away the bright light. There was no sign of their foes. Gortelesque roared in fury and Jolie shrieked in rage, punching a nearby demon for being in her way. His head flew form his shoulders, spraying demon blood everywhere.

"Find them!" Roared Gortelesque.

The various demons scrambled to obey his order, bumping into each other because they were still blinded. The big demon was in a rage and stalked back and forth. He roared every so often, which startled the demons around them

A medicus treated Jolie's burns. She shrieked in pain and smacked the little demon. He looked to Gortelesque for help.

"Quit being a bitch and let him treat you." Snarled the demon.

Jolie sulked and hissed as the medical demon spread a salve on her wounds and bound it in clean linen.

"Why am I always the one being hurt around here?" Jolie pouted. "I mean seriously! I am wounded all the time."

"You need to shut up." Growled Gortelesque. "You have no idea how bad this is."

Jolie went back to sulking.

Ever-loyal and efficient, Hirk was the first to report back, the long-legged demon bowed before his master and delivered his report.

"We have found a small tunnel some imps burrowed to the surface on their own. It is behind the boulder over there. We suspect that is how they got in and where they are fleeing to now." The messenger demon said.

"I will crush them!" Roared the demon.

"My lord of the perversion of women, you are unable to fit in the tunnel. I have sent a swarm of imps to pursue them, but we must hurry if we are to meet them at the other end of the tunnel." Hirk said, his head lowered.

"The first time I have not been glad to hear that news." Growled Gortelesque.

Jolie laughed. The demon glared at her.

"It was funny." Jolie said with a shrug.

"Is it daylight?" Asked Gortelesque, who had lost all sense of time since he had brought Jolie down.

"Mid-day." Said Hirk.

Gortelesque swore. He would be weaker in the daylight, and his minions too. Since they had to wait, their quarry would already be too far away for them to make it back Below before the sun rose again, as they would also likely travel through the night.

"Keep the imps in pursuit, maybe they will get lucky." Said the demon. "We will not pursue them now."

Jolie looked at Gortelesque incredulously.

"You are going to let them go?" Asked Jolie loudly.

"Yes, they are too far ahead for us to reach them before we have to be back below. The closest entrance is too far away." Gortelesque grunted.

"So, they bust in here, kill who knows how many demons, incinerate four harpies and kill Garesha and they will get away?" Shrieked Jolie in rage.

"This is a win." Said the demon, calming himself finally.

"How, because it feels like a major defeat from where I am standing." Jolie grunted. Her own tempter was boiling

"They have tipped their hand. If they had waited to activate the fire Fury's powers and destroyed the demons they fought, there was no way we could have known. Now we at least know what we are up against." Reasoned the demon.

"Ok I guess." Shrugged Jolie as the medicus finished treating her burns.

"We also have seen a scope of her powers. But most importantly we know who she is. She gave her real name, Lora." Grinned the demon.

"How does that help us?" Asked Jolie, exasperated.

"We just have to comb the new arrivals for anyone who has heard of her. Then, we find her weak spot and destroy her or turn her with it." Said Gortelesque.

"I am tired." Groaned Jolie. "Quit playing games and take me back to bed."

"As the lady commands." Said the demon, already feeling aroused form the battle.

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her back to his chambers. They both stripped each other except for Jolies bandages and admired one another.

"You are completely beautiful Jolie." Said the demon with admiration.

"You are the most masculine creature I have ever met. I am just a bandaged whore." Admired Jolie.

"The pain will make it better, I swear it." Grinned the demon.

They fell into each other's arms and Gortelesque thrust himself inside of her, forcing a groan from her throat. He settled into a rhythm and gripped her burned arm, twisting the flesh there. Jolie purred in pleasure and bit his arm, hard enough to draw green blood.

This surprised the demon, and he came inside of her roughly, grunting in surprise and pleasure. Jolie gripped his member in her hand and forced him inside of her once again.

"Come at me again big boy." She whispered into his ear.

"Jolie, if I didn't know better I would say you want to be pregnant." Joked the demon.

Jolie was silent.

"You cannot be serious." Said the demon.

"If I am pregnant the Master cannot do it." Said Jolie, looking away. "It is in his plan."

"Wait, I thought you said there wa sno way to stop him? That we just had to survive?"

"If I cannot give birth to the spawn of the Master, he has to wait another moon cycle for his plan to work. I am just trying to delay him." Jolie bit her lip.

"You would thwart the Master's plan?" Asked the demon, astonished. "He would kill us both if he found out we did it on purpose. His shades are everywhere, his eyes and ears."

"He needs you and me alive for his plan." Whispered Jolie. "Let's make another life to celebrate our union. Imagine the power our child could have. Then us alone could survive to make this world anew. Free of gods and heroes and villains and just live."

Jolie pleaded with her eyes and squeezed the demon back inside of her.

Gortelesque lost all sense of doubt and grinned. He knew that she had power over him and for the first time in a long time, he didn't care.

"I think I can oblige you with another go." He said.

"Then come at me my demon!" She moaned. "Make me

He grew instantly hard again and this time he had better control of himself. He built up the rhythm, faster and faster as he groped at Jolie's tits. She felt the fire building inside of her and just as it overcame her, Gortelelsque grunted and exploded inside of her again. The simultaneous orgasm resonated in the room as both of them panted from the exertion.

"My demon." She said as she stroked his face.

"My Fury." He said as he flicked her nipple with one claw.

She giggled and smacked him in the face.

There was a knock at the door.

Gortelesque pulled out, demon semen running from Jolie's legs as he threw his blanket over the two of them. He had no wish of anyone to see what he was doing to the fury. No word could reach the Master of what they were doing.

"Come in." He barked.

Hirk opened the door and knelt just inside the doorway.

"The imps were unable to catch them." Hirk said solemnly.

"I didn't think they would." Gortelesque sighed.

"We have some good news from the latest batch of human traitors." Said Hirk.

"How so?" Asked Jolie.

"We have someone who knew Lora from before she was a Fury." Said the runner demon.

"How do we know it is the right Lora?" Asked Gortelesque.

"We don't my lord, but this was the only one of them with any knowledge of a woman named Lora." Hirk explained.

"Well, send the bastard in." Bellowed the demon.

A man walked into the room.

"I believe I may be of service." Said the Master of the Glowing Eye, scratching the scar that Kelli had given him the night he was exiled.