Demoted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he picked up the phone and dialed it and while he talked I glanced around the office. It was out of the ordinary along with the desk it had a seating area over in the corner including a coffee table, which looked very comfortable. In the other corner was a small conference desk that had 8 chairs. As my eyes moved back to him he was staring at me with a smile on his face finished with the phone. He said, "you will meet Margie in the morning at her salon and you and her will go from there. Then tomorrow night you will pick out a sexy little dress and accompany me to dinner."

He could see the surprise on my face as he said this and reminded me he did say anything. It wasn't bad surprise I was feeling just shack that a good looking man like him would even think about a girl like me, which I told him. He smiled saying I didn't give myself enough credit then he got a look on his face like he had just remembered something. He said, "one more thing."

He opened his drawer and pulled out a gray box with hot pink writing on the top. He handed it to me and said "your first assignment is to put this on, I like my girls constantly horny it makes them more eager to please me."

This statement kind of confused me till I opened the box and found a pink cock cage. I looked at him with a stupefied expression as he smiled and said, "Well put it on."

I nervously replied, "Right here in your office?"

He laughed saying, "of course right here in my office. trust me that will be one of the least sexual things you will do in this office."

I glanced over the instructions to it then laid the box on his desk as I stood up. Shyly I pulled my skirt up around my waist very slowly as he watched. Then pulled my panties down around my knees and my cock was rock hard, he laughed when he saw how turned on I was. He walked over to a fridge and pulled out some ice cubes and putting them in a bag he moved behind me. As he pushed the ice against me making me shiver he said, "Lets see if we can't remedy your little problem like this."

His body was pressed against my back and as my cock started to shrink from the cold ice I felt his hard as a rock pressing against me. Once I was completely flaccid I quickly put on the cage before it was able to grow hard again. As I locked it I pulled the key out and he held out his hand. I cautiously handed it to him unsure it was the right thing. As soon as I pulled my hand away he picked up an envelope from the desk and dropped the key in. writing an address and putting on a stamp he laughed as I watched him walk over and drop it in the mail shoot. I was shocked at this not knowing when if ever the key would reappear. He walked back up behind me he said, "don't worry, I only sent It on a short trip this time just to show you how serious I was."

He moved his hands down to touch my cages and helpless cock and tease me and as I grew inside the cage I moaned as it abruptly stopped once it reached the size of the cage. He laughed again and said, "awww ash's cute little clit is stuck in a cage and can't grow."

I hung my head looking down at the floor at the humiliating position I was in. but instead of putting me down it was making me hornier as was his hard cock pressed against my ass. Then I heard him say, "Ok next task you have made me extremely horny and I think you should fix my problem. Now get down on your knees and lets see if I made the right decision in hiring you for this position."

I reached to my knees to grab my panties having to bend over to do it. I was overcome with excitement as I did this and felt his cock moving between my ass cheeks. As I was about to pull them up he said, "No, leave your skirt and panties where they are. I think panties are sexiest when they are pulled down to the knees or ankles like that. Also I want to see the ass and caged crotch of my big titted tranny as she sucks my cock."

With that he turned me around and helped me to slide to my knees. I was very nervous as I read up and began to undo his belt then button and as I pulled down the zipper out came his rock hard cock. It was at least eight and a half inches maybe nine. It was my second cock so I had some idea what I was doing and I looked up at him as I wrapped a hand around the shaft and began licking the head. I leaned back against his desk and watched me as I began to move my hand stroking him slowly as I wrapped my mouth around the head and began to swirl my tongue around it.

Sitting back on my heels I slid my mouth a little further down on his cock taking couple more inches. Then removing my hand from his shaft I replaced it on his balls and began massaging them, as I continued to move my mouth on his cock. After a few minutes he was breathing a little heavier but there was no evidence he was anywhere close to coming.

After a few minutes he stopped me grabbing a handful of my hair he yanked my head away. Saying crawl bitch he led me over to the sitting area and having me climb up on the coffee table before he finally released my hair. Then with an evil looking grin on his face he said, "now I'm going to have some fun with you."

I was scared as he took his tie off and covered my eyes tying it behind my head. He said don't move bitch as he moved away. I heard some noise from the other side of the room but I couldn't make out what it was. Then I felt him near me again and he told me to open my mouth wide. I did and I felt him put some kind of ring in my mouth making me unable to close it then I felt him fasten straps behind my head securing the ring in my mouth.

I heard him step behind me and spread my ankles apart, securing leather straps around each and when I tried to move them I realized something was holding them apart. Next he took one of my wrists and I felt the cold steel and I heard the clicks as he secured a handcuff around my wrist then grabbing the other he locked my wrists together. He was smiling large as he untied the makeshift blindfold saying, "wow you must really be enjoying this there is a river of precum between your little clit and the table."

Then he took my wrists and pulled them between my legs and locked them to the bar that holds my ankles apart making me now completely helpless. Then he reached down and felt on one of my breasts as he laughed and said, "wow look at the big titted bimbo slut. Don't worry just one more thing and ill let you finish sucking me and have your treat."

He walked over to his desk and came back with a black plug with a hose and some kind of ball attached to it he held it in front on my face as he told me, "This is an inflatable butt plug. I am going to put it in your ass and pump it up so later when I am ready to fuck you like the slut you are it won't be so hard."

I felt him pull out the little plug that I was already wearing and squirt something on my exposed hole. Then I felt him pressing the new plug inside me and it slid in very easily. Once the base was the only thing sticking out I heard the noise the little pump bulb was making as it started sucking in air. With just a few pumps I was already feeling stretched a little bit and as he kept going a little more I cried out with each pump.

When he was satisfied with the size he walked if front of me and I cried out again as he grabbed my hair lifting my face to look at him. He had a big grin on his face and then using my hair he held my head in position as he moved his cock to my mouth. Then without warning he forced it into my mouth and down my throat. He laughed as he heard me gag on him, he said, "o I love making a helpless slut gag on my cock like that. Now I am going to fuck your face like I'm going to your ass later."

And with that said still holding my head up by my hair, he began pushing his cock in my mouth as far as he could before I would gag then pull it out. After a few minutes of this I got the hang out it and when his balls finally made contact with my chin I didn't gag right away. He reached down with his free hand and slapped my ass hard making me cry out witch in turn caused me to gag again. Which he found very funny and as he continued on fucking my mouth with his whole cock his balls slapped my chin as his hand slapped my ass.

After about fifteen minutes of this abuse I felt I was going to pass out as I finally heard him say, "ok you little slut get ready cuz I'm about to shoot my load down your throat."

With that he grabbed my hair with his other hand as well and tried to push his cock even deeper into my mouth as he groaned and shot his load down my throat making me choke and gag. When he was finished he pulled his cock out and moved my mouth to his balls and said, "now show me how much you liked your treat by licking my big hairy balls."

With spit and cum running out of my mouth and dripping on the table unable to swallow because of the gag, My ass burning from him smoking it and not wanting to be spanked anymore I stuck my tongue out and did as I was told. When he decided I had licked enough he let go of my hair as my head dropped down on the table in the puddle of spit and cum. he did up his fixed his pants and said, "ok slut sorry but I have a meeting to go to but before I do let me show you my special closet."

He began rolling the table as I gasped for breath and opening a door I had never realized was there he flipped on a light switch next to thee outside of the door and rolled me inside. It was a room fully surrounded by mirrors and I could see every angle of myself bound helpless covered in spit and cum. He laughed seeing my expression turn to horror as I spotted my ass and the plug stretching it like it was. Then he said, "Margie told me you enjoyed looking at yourself in the mirror so I knew you'd love my closet don't get into too much trouble while I'm in my meeting."

Then he smacked my ass and laughed some more as he walked out of the room. When he shut the door I heard it lock completely trapping me in the mirrored prison. As I finally caught my breath I lay with my head on the table evaluating my predicament and looking at myself from all angles as I'm a tied up helpless slut.

I must have dosed off because I didn't hear him as he came back in. he startled me when he put his hand on my sore ass and said, "hey jugs, ready for me to completely make you my whore."

All of a sudden I felt as the plug in my ass deflated and slipped out. Then he picked my head up again and his limp cock was in my face. He said "well lick it and get it hard slut if you really want it in your ass."

I stuck out my sore tongue and began to lick it as it twitched and began to grow I moved my head working it into my mouth. I continued moving my tongue over it and sucking the best I could, it didn't take long to grow to full size. Without warning he pulled it out and let go of my hair causing my head to drop to the table again and walked around behind me.

I moaned as I felt him run his cock against my stretched and sore ass. He said I better beg for it if I wanted it. So with the gag still in my mouth I cried out as best I could begging to feel his big cock in my ass, telling him I needed to feel it and I need to be showed that I was his little whore and nothing but a toy to him. I don't know if he could understand any of what I said but as soon as I was done with my plea, I cried out as I felt him push his cock inside of me. He didn't stop till I felt his hips pressed tightly against my ass.

He grabbed my hair and pulling my head up he forced me to look straight ahead to the mirror and I could see him clearly behind me naked with a big smile on his face. He continued to hold my head and force me to watch as he began to pull his cock out and push it back inside. I moaned like a bitch in heat as he began pounding my ass. He began saying mean and dirty things to me like what a nasty little whore I was, and that I was nothing but his fucktoy, and I was just his pet bitch to fuck anytime and anyway he wanted. I was in heaven as he fucked me and I listened to him degrade me.

After a few minutes of this I felt a weird tingling on my crotch and as I thrust back on his cock I felt an extreme amount of pleasure all of a sudden and cried out as I felt my caged clit as he called it explode in an orgasm. This caused my muscles in my ass to tighten and I heard him grunt as he said, "now I'm going to fill you with my cum so you can walk around all day feeling it inside you as it leaks into your thong panties reminding you that you are nothing but a whore for a hard cock."

And with that I felt him tremble as he pushed his cock as far inside me as he could. I moaned as I felt him explode inside me filling my ass with his hot cum. He let go of my hair again and as my head dropped to the table a third time I felt him collapse on my back as I was over come with blackness.

When I finally came around my arms and wrists were free, the gag was gone and as I looked down my panties were pulled back up and my skirt was in its correct place. Without even thinking I reached down between my legs and with despair I realized I was still locked in the cage. I sat up and there was a glass of water sitting on the table for me with a note saying, 'be right back.' I reached for the glass and took a big gulp as I went over the event of the past hours went through my mind.

As my head quit spinning he came in, closing the door he walked over to sit beside me on the couch. He had a genuine look of worry on his face as he asked if I was ok. I told him I was fine just kind of shocked by the events even though I loved every minute of this. His face turned to joy as I told him this and he wrapped his arm around me kissing me deeply. As if by reflex I lifted my arms around his neck and returned the kiss.

After a few minutes he pulled away which discouraged me a little. As he saw this he said, "its time to get out of here but how about you let me take you to dinner in celebration of your new job."

I smiled and nodded as he stood up he took my hand and helped me up and my knees were a little shaky so he wrapped his arm around my waist and put mine on his shoulder to support me and let me out of the office. As we walked I giggled to my self and told him I was sorry I didn't get much work done today he laughed saying, "oh you did more work today then anyone else in this building."

I smiled as we stepped into the elevator and rode down to the lobby I started to turn to go towards the parking garage where my car was but he stopped me saying we were going to take his. he led me out the front door where a long black Lincoln navigator limo was waiting. I looked at him in surprise and his reply was, "As the owner of a big company like this did you expect me to drive myself in some little sedan. This isn't anything wait till you see my house."

As we walked towards the car shyly I asked, "What shall I call you?"

He let out a little chuckle and said, "Well when we aren't in front of business associates you can call me Kevin and if we are Mr. Pierce. But sir, master, daddy, or anything like that also work fine for me."

I laughed at the way he said this and said, "ok daddy that works for me."

As he driver opened the door for us Kevin helped me in and slid in beside me. He asked what I liked to eat and I told him anything but my favorite was Italian. As the driver got in and we started to move he picked up the little phone attached to the side bar and told the driver to take us some place Italian.

As we rode we talked about the events of the day and what we enjoyed most. He told me it wont always be like that we will have normal fun too he just wanted to see how far I would go before I broke. I laughed at this and told him I had no limits; I was very shy as he could tell but there was very little I wouldn't do once I built up the courage. He smiled at this telling me it was good to know.

As the evening progressed we both enjoyed ourselves getting to know one another. We talked about our likes and dislikes realizing we had a lot in common. Then the conversation turned to a sexual nature and we talked about fantasies and things we have done in the past. I became more and more turned on as the night progressed, the crotch of my panties becoming wetter and wetter as he kept running his hand up my thigh.

When it was time to go it was getting late and I had a few drinks and was feeling pretty buzzed. As we climbed back into the limo he kissed me deeply as his hand moved up my thigh to press his fingers against my hole through my thong panties. He broke the kiss and asked, "now Ashley, would you like to be taken to your car so you can drive home, or would you like to go home with me and ill have my driver take you to meet Margie in the morning?"

I was a little thrown off as he asked me this but without a second thought I smiled and said, "I would love to go home with you."

With that he grinned widely and picked up the phone telling the driver to head home. As he put the phone down he went into the little cubby on the side of the car and made another drink for each of us. I smiled as I took it and sipped it. As he sat back beside me he returned his hand up my skirt and continued to massage my hole through the panties as we talked.

When we pulled off the road onto a long driveway I was amazed at the size of the house as it came into view. I felt like a princess arriving at a castle as he driver opened the door and took my hand to assist me out. As Kevin got out he turned to the driver saying I need you to be here in the morning t nine thirty to take miss Swallows to Margie's salon and then you will take them anywhere they wish to go."

The driver nodded his head in understanding and saying yes sir as Kevin put his arm around my waste and led me towards the door. I looked at him and asked him, "but Kevin what if you need to go somewhere?"

He patted my bottom and said, "don't worry you pretty little head about me I'm more then capable of driving myself, you don't buy expensive sports cars just to sit and collect dust, Ill show you those later."

He unlocked the door and led me in and gave me a little bit of a tour. Showing me the living room, the Dining room, and the den before we made our way to the kitchen. He offered me another drink and I accepted as I looked up at the high ceilings trimmed with beautiful molding. He set the drink down on the counter beside me as he took me into his arms and kissed me again. He pulled away quickly apologizing and saying he couldn't help himself I smiled and said don't apologize I enjoy your affection I picked up the drink and took a sip as he took my hand and led my up the kitchen stairs.

We passed 4 or 5 doors until we came to a room back at the front of the house. As he opened the door and flipped on the light he smiled saying this is my bedroom. We walked in and it was huge. It had a big four-post bed that looked like I would have to jump to climb into and a sitting area off the side corner with a big screen television. As I notice this I looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders saying, "why dirty the rest of the house when you are by yourself?"

I nodded agreeing with his analogy. And he said there is one more thing I want to show you but you need to change first. He walked over to a dresser and as he opened it he said there were some clothes in it for me to wear. Also a couple outfits hanging in the closet so I wouldn't have to wear the same suit tomorrow. I was anxious to look and see what was waiting for me but he turned around holding a blue bikini that looked like it was shiny. He walked over handing it to me and said I could either change in here or if I felt modest I could go into the bathroom as he pointed to a door.

I decided that was what he expected me to do so I decided to surprise him. I walked over and laid the bikini on the bed then sitting down on the little settee at the foot I began to remove my heels. Then he watched intently as I removed the jacket blouse and skirt. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head as he stood the looking at me in my lingerie. He walked over slowly and wrapped one arm around my back and moved the other to cup my fat tit still concealed in the bra as he kissed me deeply.