Den Mother Ep. 03: Special Olympics

Story Info
When in Rome... ROAM! Anyone speak Greek?
7.8k words
4.75
3.4k
2
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"Do mine eyes deceive me?"

"Nay General, I see her as well."

Halting his riders General Calahaus of the Roman army known as the Tenth Legion winces against the distance. Before their eyes walked a large extremely beautiful naked woman very well endowed of breast, each step dancing with magnificent precision. In awe of the sight the General had his man blow a horn to attract attention of his weary troops. While most had already seen her beauty a mile away, they were captivated into thinking she was an illusion.

"Is the woman mad?" The bearded Calahaus tugged his horses reins to the right, then shot a glance at his right-hand man, "Hold your ground." From his directed command the General sent his large white horse into a gallop out across the grassy pastures between his garrison and the woman. Using both arms she began waving at him as if friendly, yet he like his men, sat in his saddle ill at ease. This could be an ambush, there were trees in the distance beyond her stride. Coming closer Aurora Dawson stopped and awaited his approach to greet her, going so far as to place her hands behind her head and circling in step to show him she went without weapons. His eyes did indeed search her for such but concluded that her perfect body was arms enough. Her musculature was tight and sinew bold without looking overpowering. Herculean fit, emphasis on the HER.

"A pretty girl always gets attention. Let's just you be nice, my would-be Caesar." Aurora pondered. She needed allies in this strange new world and what better friends than another bunch of lost souls. "Different era, I'm sure I won't understand a word they say, goes both ways. Like I told the pups ... I'm Aphrodite, if my historical knowledge holds any weight, they might presume I'm their goddess. What do I know though? I've seen Game of Thrones." She smirked at her own inner jests, "At least they might relax more around me. Thing is, how do I explain the wolf pup pack? One thing at a time."

"Hold woman!" The General halted his steed a good thirty feet from her. Hand on his sword he at least kept it sheathed. "Why are you out here ... without dress?"

"Hey there! Sorry for my..." She fanned her hands across her body then sighed, "Not sorry! I have a killer body. Anyways..." She used her hand to point at her chest and introduced herself, "Aphrodite." then lowered her voice to mumble, "I would say Aphrodainty but God knows I'm seven feet tall now. Aphrotighty? I am a virgin again." Even under stress Aurora Dawson knew how to have a good time. In a place like this there was no reason not to laugh at her predicament.

Hearing the word of a familiar goddess of lore was his only clue as to what she was saying. Scowling he didn't believe her one bit, just as she boasted, he too realized that this woman was a good seven feet tall. While stunning in looks he had seen statues dedicated to the goddess and she looked nothing like this woman. Her eyes twinkling like diamonds, however, somehow gave him pause.

"I am General Marcus Calahaus." His own point toward his chest plate led to a seated bow of respect. With a hint of his trying to be friendly, he removed his cloak and offered it to her with an extended hand.

"At least you're a gentleman. I wish I could take that, but it would be useless, I think my skin would eat it for brunch. Pretty sure you need it more than I." Voice once again lowered adds, "Chances are you'd probably use me too if you've been in this crazy place any length of time, but let's not go there." Hands used to motion her decline she opted to curtsey as her way of apologizing and saying thanks but no thanks. Standing tall she put her hands on her hips as he withdraws his cape with hesitation. "Thank you Calahaus it was the thought that counted." She at minimal understood his name, the rest was all charades.

Trying his best to understand her he relaxed his hand on the hilt of his sheathed blade so as not to pose a threat. Her polite reactions gave him reason to give her a chance to breach the communication gap. The problem was he respected women so even though she objected to his offered cloak he was already hearing his men say unspeakable things about her body. They had been on the road a long time and without female companionship, so their urges were becoming evident. Yes, the General turned to his soldiers and informed them to show honor and respect. They found silence but regardless she saw the hunger of lust in their eyes. This curse of being nude 24/7 made Aurora nervous but horny herself, it was becoming difficult not to touch herself as it was. Something due to that chemical on the plane was increasing her own hormonal terrorism but miraculously she warded off any temptations. Right now, she needed allies in searching for young Kodi Prescott. She owed it to the boy to save him if it were even possible.

With her shape changing dogs ... wolves ... humans ... Skinwalkers, in hiding out in the brush of the distant trees she was on her own at the moment. She felt more than capable of fending for herself in this new body yet hoped that it might not become necessary. While controlling her desires the General tried yet again to offer her his cloak. Allowing it to prove a point she knelt down some to compensate their height difference and he threw his garment across her shoulders and attempted to conceal her. Graciously thanking him with a warm smile he yet again bowed in her honor.

Hearing a sizzling sound, the cloak began to smolder, then burst into flame. Calahaus seeing it dropped his jaw and swiftly removed his helmet for better mobility. Leaping from his crouch he grabbed his cape from her and tossed it onto the ground stomping out the flames before it could be totally consumed. He needed that cloak when the temperature dropped toward nightfall. Saving most of it he sighed and looked to Aurora for an explanation. Shrugging she said, "I know you can't understand me Russell Crowe, but I did warn you." Her mannerisms offered apology in the form of hand motions and lowered head, he seemed to understand that she was truly sorry.

Pondering their communication gap the General rubbed his beard and glanced back at his troops, he had only one more idea on how best to get through to one another. Posing a hand toward Aurora to wait here he stepped away and called out, "Amoreus bring me the Torch." The youngest of his gallant forces rode around his fellow warriors and trotted closer. Something obviously on his back like a large backpack was noticed. Aurora squinting at what the General was attempting to achieve, resisted being too nosey for fear he might sense betrayal.

Reaching Calahaus the young man carefully climbed from his steed and stood proud, turning his back to Aurora. It was then the naked would-be Goddess realized the man was hauling another person. One covered by a strapped-on shield with an Eagle emblazoned in gold upon it. A gladiator style helmet with a ribbed face piece masked the inhabitant. The strangest part was the fact that this person had no arms, no legs. Everything else intact.

"What in the world?" Aurora shared an expression of shock. The General lifted the helmet's visor and peered at the person behind it. "A girl?" Aurora felt sympathy for her obvious struggle through life, especially in a world such as this. Eye contact with the General he stared deeply into the passenger's eyes. No words spoken on her part, yet the General asked her questions.

"I need your assist Sweet Odessi. Tell me what you see in this woman before us. Is she friend or foe?"

The young woman possibly no older than 18-20 merely glared at Aurora with crystal blue eyes then turned her gaze back upon Calahaus. In his mind he heard her speak, "She is the light for which darkness fears. Yet, darkness created her it seems. May I speak with her Marcus?" The General nods and escorts she and Amoreus further out into the grass. His troops weary of losing their precious Torch, a light against evil herself, one they had all grown to adore sat ready to defend her. The sole female in their lives up until now, yet like a daughter, a sister they were overprotective at times. Guardian mode enacted, most had their hands on their hilts, swords ready to be drawn should the naked giant pose a threat to her safety.

Within six feet of one another Aurora smiled and waved at the girl, the Torch smiling brightly in return. Sensing the soldiers worry Aurora put her hands behind her back as a sign to them that she meant no harm, kneeling in the grass upon her knees gave the General reason to trust her. Cautiously he backs up his man Amoreus until the women were face to face. The General a mediator between them at their sides motioned to Aurora to look into Odessi's eyes. Nodding that she understood Aurora winked at the girl and locked in on her baby blues.

"Hello." Aurora spoke. Hearing a repeat of "Hello." in her head Aurora paused, "I hear you. Telepathy?"

"No, my name is Odessi."

"I can understand you. That is so awesome."

"You speak strangely." Odessi cast her thoughts into Aurora.

"Where I come from what you are doing without talking with your mouth is called telepathy. I can read your thoughts. How is it that I understand you? I don't speak Greek like the I presume the General here does. Yet, you speak English very well, my native tongue."

"I merely understand. I will translate when it is needed."

"Thank you Odessi. Tell the General I hope we can all be great friends. Allies even. My name is Aurora."

A shift in eye contact with Calahaus, Odessi lets him know what Aurora said. Once completed Calahaus stands up straight and offers his hand as if to shake hers. Her hands moving from behind her back she starts to accept then hesitates. Looking at the smoldering cloak still on the ground Calahaus understood and withdrew his offer with a sigh. He did at least say the word, "Ah roar ah." A thumbs up by Aurora drew curiosity. Caesar move if they ever saw one. Facing Odessi again Aurora spoke in thought mode, "Odessi? Tell him that my body is dangerous unless magic is involved. He should warn his men to keep their hands and their manhood's to themselves for their own safety. I mean no harm, but my body could still hurt them if touched."

Relaying the message to Calahaus he instantly understood and told Odessi, "I will keep my men in line. Ask Ahroarah where she hails from?" A persistent exchange of thoughts through connecting eyes Odessi relates his query.

"Out there. In a world I don't believe the Greeks had reached in his era. I am from the future, a place called Alaska, on the North American continent. He is from Europe?"

"Yes. Greece." Odessi informed, already knowledgeable.

"What about you Sweetie? Greece also?"

"No. Like you I come from more modern times. I was born in Queensland Australia in 1891. I discovered a cave in the Outback while hunting with my father, it was there I ended up here. That was in 1905. I was 15. I am 17 now."

"Wow! So that's how you know English?"

"No. I somehow understand everyone. I hit my head when I was 5 and it unlocked something in me. I have dreams that a tiny creature touched my wound and healed me. I wish he would return and heel my limbs."

"How did you lose your arms and legs?"

"Tongue too." She opens her mouth to show Aurora why she never spoke out verbally.

"Poor thing. I'm sorry you have to live like this."

"I am fine. Amoreus treats me very well. He is my caretaker." She rolls her eyes upward letting Aurora know that her own faithful steed was at her back. "When I got here to this place years ago, I was a slave to a wizard named Gargolus. I stole from him, and he took my arms. I ran from him ... my legs. He only kept me alive for my gifts of foresight. One day he decided I did not need to speak either. I became a trophy on his master's throne. His ... oracle."

"Of course, there's a wizard here." Aurora frowned at her luck, "Why shouldn't there be? So, you're a Seer?"

"Yes."

"Then you must know I'm not here alone."

"Your dogs? Yes, they worry for your safety."

"They're more than dogs."

"Yes, I know. I also know they are friendly. Quite old in fact. Did you know Garameth was a Prince?"

"Prince? No shit." Aurora laughed, "He's keeping secrets from me."

"No. He does not know. I do."

"Wow! That is interesting!"

"You are cursed."

"I am?"

"Yes. I will not tell Calahaus this. He might grow leery of you."

"Thanks! So, what is this curse?"

"The Wendigo you confronted. His blood attached itself to you."

"Blood? I don't recall getting his blood on me. A Sasquatch however, I did. Wait! Maybe I did when I touched the female Sasquatch. Honestly, I'm only guessing."

"You adapt." Odessi tilts her head. "The beasts blood mixed with the green while in captivity.

"Ohhh! The green liquid I tripped and got all over me. It did something to my body, I grew stronger, better eyesight, possibly other things. But, for some reason I can't touch humans that don't have magic in them. At least that's my assessment. Clothing just burns away."

"The green is nature itself. All that the world has to offer."

"My mother always did say I was worldly. I'm not certain what you mean but I'm guessing the green liquid around the Wendigo back in my time period was used to sustain its life. For what reason I don't know. Study I suppose. Maybe what you are calling the God's green Earth is just that. Maybe I'm the next Eve." She chuckled. "I sure hope Adam is cute or the ribbing I give him back might create erectile disfunction."

"Then, you must find magic clothing."

"Between you and me?" Aurora winks, "I kind of like streaking all the time. Let's ignore the clothing part."

"You are very beautiful. If you are Eve, then it is an honor. Try not to sin please." Odessi knew how to banter back. Good for her!

"Thanks! So are you, Sweetie. Tell Amoreus he needs to wash your hair." She reaches up and carefully touches the girl's blond locks discovering it not to wither away. "Wow! I wasn't thinking when I did that but ... your hair didn't sizzle away at my touch. Is there something magical about you?" Calahaus extends his gauntlet as if recommending Aurora keep her distance from his prize possession. Honoring his request Aurora retreats her hand and caresses her chest without thinking, it was her way of relaxing. Not his soldiers, they were all boasting erections.

"I suppose so. I am an oracle. I saw your touch coming that is why I did not flinch. The General worries about me."

"I understand his distrust. I'm glad I didn't hurt you. Now that I know I can't, maybe I'll wash your hair."

"I would like that. I need a bath. Forgive me..."

"For what?" Aurora winced then noted the girl's ability to arch her hips away from Amoreus' backside, from beneath his shield covering her front she pees on the grass at Aurora's feet. "Ah! I might just have to join you there." In her crouch Aurora relieves herself as well in a spray of urine that killed the grass beneath her creating a dead zone in the lawn. A hissing sound was heard until she shook her bottom of its last droplets. Above them General Calahaus cocks a brow at their strange bonding. Odessi showed signs of laughter even without a voice to share her joy.

"Normally, I warn Amoreus by bumping our helmets together twice so that he can stop and bring me to the ground to tinkle."

"Tough life, huh?"

"I enjoy his company. He holds me at night. We are very close."

"Ummm? Sex?"

"Is it wrong?"

"Not at all. You deserve happiness as much as anybody."

"The soldiers tease him but respect my visions."

"They haven't ... tried? Gotta be lonely out here."

"Oh, yes! But General Calahaus yells at them. I am quite safe."

"Good! Okay, Calahaus looks edgy because we're talking so much. Fill him in while I stretch." She rose to her feet to walk around some, hearing the soldiers making comments she spanked her bare ass toward them just for kicks, nothing to lose by teasing. Strangely, her handprints remained on her butt cheeks glowing there in a shade of green for a good three minutes before returning to normal. The troops had a good laugh at her expense. "Well, isn't that special." Even she had to laugh twisting her torso to peer down at her evergreen. "I guess the green liquid must be sparking my own blood flow beneath the skin. Thing is I bled red when the pups kept taking my virginity." A virginity that persistently healed itself each time it was not violated. A healing factor it seemed. "Who knows?" She gave up questioning it.

Once Odessi finished telling the General everything vital she turned her head back toward Aurora who returned to her side. "Everything good?" Aurora stared at Odessi's big blue eyes.

"Yes. He understands."

"I do have a question you may be able to help me with."

"If I see an answer. Not all things come immediately."

"When I got here, I was following a young boy, his named is Kodi Prescott. He was possessed by the Wendigo spirit we believe. When we all woke up, he was nowhere to be found. Not even footprints walking away."

"I see wings. Something plucked him up and flew away."

"Great! If you see more later, please let me know." Aurora looked sad, "I owe it to his father to find the boy and keep him safe."

"Of course. Who is the man that followed you through?"

"Man? My dogs soldiers?"

"No, a man in a grey uniform. I see ... he has feelings for you."

"Oh, hell! Harker followed me in here?"

"Not exactly! I..." Odessi expressed fear suddenly. "Gargolus has him."

"Wait! What? The wizard who had you captive?"

"Yes. I cannot see further ... I think Gargolus is blocking my visions."

"How did you escape the wizard?"

"I ... put him to sleep. I have many talents, some not so nice. While alone in my imprisonment I searched my brain and opened up things I could not do before. Things ... not even Calahaus knows of. I see that I can trust you Aurora, please do not divulge."

"As if I can speak to these guys outside of playing charades. I'm a serious Greek Tragedy, Babe! They wouldn't understand me even if I tried. You know as well as I they'd be looking at my body, not what I'm trying to convey. But yeah, no problem, Sis."

"Sis?" Odessi smiled, "Thank you Aurora."

"No problem! Think I should introduce my pack?"

"Perhaps one at a time so that they do not appear any threat. Wolves do have that effect of inducing fear."

"I'll have them roll over and fetch a stick. Kyoot and Blue Eyes love doing that." Aurora chuckles.

"Yes, I sense they enjoy pleasing you."

"HA! Yeah, you could say that." She recalled Kyoot fucking her ferociously.

"They could not help themselves at the time."

"You saw that too, huh?"

"Yes! Quite vividly. You ... liked it?"

"New body, new sensations. I wouldn't say I ... just bad memories."

"Of others. Humans taking you in the same way." Odessi turns pale, "The man that loves you..."

"How could Harker love me and let his men..." She resisted a tear.

"Forgive my intrusion. I see unexpectedly."

"You're fine Odessi. You mention other talents but never filled me in."

"When I put Gargolus to sleep I had taken control of his guard and had him take me away from there. I try not to abuse it but sometimes I ... have needs myself."

"Oh, boy! Let me guess. This is why you're so close to Amoreus there?"

"Yes!" She blushes making the General curious as to why. "I might not have arms and legs, but I am a woman. He has feelings for me that are genuine but fears his allies mocking him. I ... tinkered. Am I a bad person?"

"Only you can decide that. I..." Aurora paused, suddenly hearing thoughts in her own mind. "Mathias?" She winced, "Why am I hearing him complain about sitting there scratching his ass?"

"As I said earlier, you adapt. By talking to me as you have, you are drawing upon my, as you call it ... telepathy. You are reading the thoughts of your pack."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers