Den Mother Ep. 04: CUR AEGIS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

General Calahaus had nodded off after his meal leaving his safety in the hands of his men. As the night waned the horses behind them remained agitated by the werewolves in their midst. Not running away but still edgy. Finally, Aurora decided to stand and stretch her legs, performing jumping jacks for the amusement of the troops she halted her dancing breasts and sighed before walking slowly toward the steeds.

"Shhhh! I won't hurt you guys. I can't touch you, but I want you to feel my sincerity, so I'm going to stand here and play horse whisperer. She speaks telepathically as if they might reply, what she did capture in a vibe was that they did not fear her, only the dogs. One horse, even as a night guard stood near, shyly moved toward Aurora as if seeking to make peace for his fellow horses. He moved directly up to her and butted his head right against her chest. For some reason she let it happen, almost as if the steed knew what he was doing. "Please don't fall over dead." She mumbled. After noting the horse remaining calm Aurora dared to lift a hand and make contact, patting its forehead. At first nothing occurred, then as she removed her hand, she realized her handprint was left on its brow. "Oh, shit!"

No pain felt the horse butted her shoulder this time, seeking more attention. "Glutton for punishment, aren't you, Mister Ed?" The guard Baronas seeing her mark motioned her away, fearing for their safety. Aurora backed away slowly hands in the air, but smiled at the horse, "Nice to meet you, Handsome. Pardon the hand pun." She was talking to the horse, not the guard. All she could do was hope the horse didn't collapse before morning.

Shuffling about Aurora explored the camp and greeted a number of the soldiers hoping they would learn to trust her. With roughly thirty soldiers in the surviving garrison, she was viewed as less a threat than the dogs, more as a Goddess in a sense. She did at first introduce herself as Aphrodite but gave that lie up when gaining trust with the General. Of course, his men still admired her for her beauty, even if she was one tall bitch. Most of them were ranging from 5'6 to 6'5 in height so a few of them were not that far off. Most intimidated, some honorable, others horny fuckers. Those soldiers not into Orion taking it up the ass by the fire seemed drawn to Aurora. All save for Luna's admirer who still found her appealing if she were in her human form. Reading thoughts from him Aurora found him noble and sighed. A good thing her adapting ability in deciphering Greek made things easier.

"Can you hear me, Luna?" Aurora spoke, her loyal bitch lifting her head from her paws to locate her.

"Yes."

"I approve of him. I think his name is Magno."

"I like that name. It has strength." Luna whimpers.

"Change to your human form and sit by him. Just take it slow."

"Thank you, Aurora."

"Have fun Beautiful." Luna stood on all fours and casually walked around her family, Mathias growling under his breath with worry. He was like a father to Luna, keeping her out of trouble all of these years past. Reaching Magno, Luna nudged him with her snout and crawled beneath his arm. Snuggling up she remained in her dog form for the moment, merely seeking comfort in his embrace, eventually licking his face to a hearty smile. Aurora smirked at her choice not to give him reason to fear her further.

Deciding to sit down amongst the other soldiers Aurora stretched out hands holding her upper body and rubbed one leg over the other in a sensual manner. The soldiers merely watched her and drooled. Finally, sensing their appetites she recalled Odessi's vision and told herself, "Come to Momma boys, Caesar just gave you the thumbs up." Falling back into the grass to nestle in Aurora put her freed up hands in motion, rubbing her pussy to spark interest. "Better yet ... cum on Momma boys. You guys need a reason to exist in this heckhole. I'm at your mercy. Service with a smile!"

Palming one breast with a squeeze, she lifted it to her lowered chin and swirled her tongue around her areola. That made a good seven soldiers invest their interest into moving to their knees, exploring her feminine mischief. Moaning softly under her breath led two more men to rise, these soldiers to their feet. Moving closer leather tunics were removed or in some cases just pulled aside to bestow a wide range of sizeable uncircumcised cocks. As others found the courage to join them, Aurora seemingly offering an invitation, the soldiers stroked their dicks in rapid fashion.

Hearing her dogs' thoughts Aurora warned them to behave, that this was all in good fun. Mathias reminding Aurora of her blood's effects should her virginity be taken again, even if at her own fingertips digging deep into her cunt. She took the risk answering him with, "Don't make me cut your balls off Mathias." That shut him up. She knew the risk.

With Orion switching partners even he snapped a glance toward Aurora surrounded by masturbating soldiers. Grinning at her decision Orion mounted his own next choice and wailed on his anus. Tempted to howl Orion merely snarled gritting his teeth. He truly needed this encounter it had been a while since he could cut loose, his wolf brothers not so keen on his sexual preferences, only the girls were bisexual in his pack.

Daring to step ever closer to Aurora's body the group now calculating in at eleven Berjerkers, as she jokingly called them, were ready to rain on her writhing curves. Closing her eyes to enjoy her own inner lust she punctured her hymen yet again, blood coursing over her embedded fingertips. Even in seeing this the men maintained their brutality upon themselves. Blood was nothing to their world. The dogs sniffing the air grew edgy but found the blood not as potent as the first time. Perhaps they too were adapting. Urges to rage out subsided quickly.

"God! I love touching myself." Aurora moaned louder and louder, fearing her vocalization might prove as deafening as her whistle, she pressed her lips tightly together, knowing an orgasm loomed. Her last orgasm ended in creating a blinding light show, this also worried her. Yet so far, her body was staying normal in hue. Should she glow green like the liquid that coated her flesh the soldiers might panic and start growing doubt in their new companions. With a number of Roman loads firing down over her in milky white succulence each droplet, each stream pelting her over sensitive flesh made her body spasm, their cum turning green rather than her body, however the strangeness did not seem to frighten them. Cumming hard her scream startled the entire encampment.

A tender dust like cloud filtered about her in a pale green mist that danced as if the actual Borealis that followed her namesake. It was beautiful, mesmerizing, alluring. More soldiers found it a calling and eased amid their ranks to offer more cum shots over time. Aurora was not done; she had more orgasms within crying out to escape.

Hearing the scream General Calahaus leaped to his feet to witness an even more troubling scene. Sweet oracle Odessi had been stripped nude and was being held up in the air facing to the stars above. Held by her hips her spine arching down at the shoulders, head hanging back with eyes white from ecstasy. The paraplegic beauty was being fucked hard, almost viciously, suspended over the ground. The question remained, who was this massive fair skinned man with long white hair and piercing blue eyes? Sword drawn as if to rescue her Calahaus freezes in step, Odessi's eyes returning to normal and catching his attention.

"What madness is this?"

"This is Garameth, General. Please do not interrupt us." She pleaded telepathically with her mouth gaping wide at the sensations within her. Next to Garameth sat the oracle's now wide-awake caretaker Amoreus watching closely at Garameth's massive cock rippled Odessi's pink pussy wide with each savage thrust, each mind-bending repeal. Odessi was a slobbering mess in her thrill ride. Sadly, Garameth was not home. She had claimed his mind and was controlling his bodily functions against his will. Surely this would not end well.

Literally spinning Odessi over while his cock continuously pounded the girl's tight thighs, she found herself now facing the ground, titties dancing wildly. One hand gripping her hair Garameth held her up long enough to release his opposite hand. Her entire trunk was flying, his grip on her mane, and his embedded beast the only support she had. Odessi Kilpatrick was having the time of her life, her expression enough to stave off interference. Too bad that Garameth was going to beat her ass raw once he had control of himself. For now, he had no choice.

"Odessi?" Calahaus growled, "This is wrong." Calahaus noted his troops hording over Aurora, then Orion fucking his men. Fear creeping into his soul he peered at the wolves. Oddly, they were all sleeping soundly. Only Luna and Orion were thriving, Luna once again revealing her human form, riding Magno's cock and crying out of her own joy. "Madness!"

Madness indeed! Hearing Aurora scream yet again, almost an echo into the night sky Calahaus burst upon the scene, shoving his men around to reach her. Finding her glossy from head to toe in green dew the General dropped his jaw, her body glowing green everywhere their puddled threads of cum resided. Like some ultraviolet light in a hotel room spectacle, which was seventy percent of her body she opened her eyes. After a lengthy period of sealing them tightly she was deciphering her emotions. Peering at the sky her eyes became akin to flashlights only in a green glowing pair of beams that lit up the heavens. All eyes looking up at the stars they were entranced by its swirling beauty.

"I SEE EVERYTHING." Aurora bellows, "All that you have been through." Hesitant eyes lower to spy her writhing body, her hands smearing cum all over herself, sampling flavors, sucking fingertips between thoughts. "Visions! You Romeo boys have been through some serious shit out there. Back in our world as well." Adapting powers in full force at the moment the DNA of every man who had jetted over her was now funneling their life stories within her mind. So many to process she cooed amid crises. "So courageous."

Listening to her words the General motions his men to disperse. Kneeling next to Aurora Calahaus shook his head, her thoughts persistently open to him he witnesses some of their past adventures himself, a gift through Aurora's mindset. Huffing his cheeks, he opts to let her reel in her mental orgasm.

A scream to his right found Luna being cradled in his man Magno's upright clutches, fucking her relentlessly standing up, she clinging to him, legs wrapping his torso. Amid her lost control she hears a mental calling. Snapping back to reality Luna looks toward Aurora then fights to escape Magno, he unwilling to upset her let her go without struggle. Forced to cum at his own hand he watches her race to Aurora's side and crawl into her arms. Caressing her Mistress, fingers finding her sticky, Luna sought answers.

"I am here Aurora."

"So much! So many thoughts! So..." Aurora snaps out of her funk, the lights firing from her gaze subsiding, the green hue left by the jizz returning to normal. Visions gone she shakes her head of the funk. "Damn! That was a trip down everyone's memory lane. I liked that acid trip."

"Are you alright?" Luna caressed her cheek lovingly.

"Yeah I ... GARAMETH!" A sudden surge of adrenalin Aurora sits up to watch her faithful pack leader nutting hard inside Odessi, his bestial side fighting to escape the girl's mind control. Leaping to her feet Aurora abandons Luna and darts past Orion finishing inside his own mount. Observing Garameth growing hair along his back, a facial distortion nearing snout extension Aurora reached him just in time. Slugging him in the jaw so hard he lost consciousness, staggering from a frightful sight of buckling well into transitioning bone dislocations. Mathias and Boogie switching into human form to catch their leader's fall, ease him to the ground, Garameth slowly retreating back to human form. Catching Odessi before she hit the ground Aurora opted to slap the girl out of her controlling nature. Tears falling from her cheeks Odessi herself found sorrow for her actions.

"I'm so sorry. I needed him. I have needs too."

"Try asking next time." Aurora scowled, "You're lucky I got to him, or he might have ripped you apart."

"He will be cross with me. I see it clearly."

"Can you blame him?"

Aurora cradled the girl in her arms sitting with her as Garameth finalized his changing course back to human form. General Calahaus wisely seeing Aurora's motherly concern knelt beside them, Odessi sharing a heartfelt apology for her behavior. He merely tweaked her button nose and thought, "Be more careful my Torch."

"I think I was the Torch back there." Aurora nodded behind her. "That was a serious head trip. You led your men through some pretty insane battles General. Mad respect!" She observes a puzzled look, "I respect you Calahaus. I'm sorry things got carried away." A sympathetic pat on Aurora's shoulder, Calahaus stood tall and set his men straight.

Amoreus now himself claimed Odessi and scolded her, bedding the girl down for the night under his watchful eye, using a blindfold over her gaze to relax her visions. She was out like a torch extinguished for the night.

Watching her other pups slumbering Aurora took a seat next to Garameth as he came down from his loss of mind and body. Hugging her knees thinking about everything as a whole she grew momentarily lost in her mind. Firstly, how could the other dogs sleep through all of that chaos, Blue and Lingo were snoring away as if nothing had transpired. Odessi obviously contained their defense mechanisms, without obstructing Orion and Luna due to their own passions in full throttle. Finding the dynamic duo joining her Orion sat next to Momma Den and chuckled, "I love playing Demigod!"

"Mmmhmm!" Aurora glanced at his monster cock trickling jizz. "Cover that shit up."

"I got more in me." He laughed.

"Save your energy Big Fella. I think Garameth might need held down when he wakes up more." She sees Orion rubbing his beard at the thought, "Keep it in your ... just go limp dammit!" Not on her life.

"Aurora?" Luna pouted on her knees, "Did you not notice something?"

"What do you mean?"

"The General touched you. He is not showing pain or dismemberment."

"Fuck! He did, didn't he? I touched a horse earlier, maybe my body is adapting to human traits again. Still tall, right? I'm not becoming my old 5'7 self, am I?"

"Same!"

"It's sad of me I know, but I don't want to be the old me anymore."

Luna understood. Neither did she! Magno made her smile.

Alaska! A different type of wolf at the door!

"Ms. Dawson? Forgive my unexpected arrival." Hayden Harker kicked the snow from his boots, eying a fireplace holding well-tended flames. "Might I borrow your fire?"

"Absolutely! I understand General." She motions him in, Lucky playing the overly friendly pet demanding attention wagged his tail in playing the role, "We are both missing our children."

"Yes, we are. I knew your daughter, unfortunately, the court case." He grimaced but regardless patted Lucky on the head discouraging him from jumping up.

"We could argue that if you want. We both know that she was tossed out to protect your men."

"I get the aggression, Ms. Dawson. Another time? If there's anything I can do to assist in finding us both answers I will. You have more than my word. Sworn oath!"

"How can you not know some things? The military cleaned that crash site up as if nothing ever happened. Outside of busted up trees there's no proof anything even happened there."

"Not our military branch, I'm afraid. Pisses me off too, believe you me. My boy's mother is a wreck."

"Pardon if I don't really care. You understand, I'm certain."

"We all grieve our own way." He accepts a cup of coffee but is not offered a seat. Standing there he offers a deafening sigh. "For what it's worth, I pray that both of our children are still alive."

"I'll second that motion."

"I'm learning things on my end slowly. Some of my boy's troops are breaking their silence. It will probably get them killed but at least it shows respect. What I do know, I'll share with you."

"And eventually get me killed as well? I'm listening."

"Yes! Understand this might be signing both of our death certificates."

"I've lived."

"As have I! Black Ops! Shadow cabinets took the plane away. I'm ruffling feathers finding as to where. Once I do, I'll show them why I'm not to be trifled with. If there is justice to be had, know I'll strike it."

"You have power over such cabinets?"

"We'll find out. Together!"

"I don't trust you Mister Harker." She looks at Lucien, "Do we Lucky?" Lucien merely wagged his tail and moved to sit next to her feet.

"Normally, I wouldn't either. Right now? We're all we have, Ms. Dawson."

"Oh, we might not be as alone as you think."

Lucky nearly peed on the floor.

False alarm.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12