Den Mother Ep. 05: ALPHA Meal

Story Info
Some things are hard to digest. Food for thought!
5.5k words
4.7
4.5k
1
2

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"He's waking up. Get ready to smack his nose with a tree."

Mathias aka Yukon stood next to a kneeling Aurora Dawson, overseeing her lead wolf Garameth the Ghost as his brain's reality returned to normal. The oracle and telepath Odessi Kilpatrick had overstepped her authority in the chaos of campfire sex between Roman soldiers and curs. Add in Den Mother's, a mass bukkake and a weird light show, poor Garameth never knew what happened to him. Odessi while not proud of what she did had needs of her own, being paraplegic all she truly had was her visions and the ability to make people do whatever she mentally told them to do for extended periods. Weeping the girl saw a vision of her demise, although clouded by uncertainty. Sometimes her fears brought on mixed endings. If she still had fingers or toes you could bet, they would be crossed.

"Easy there, Alpha boy." Being in his human form Aurora held a palm to Garameth's chest in case he lashed out. Eyes fluttering amid the campfire light he stared at the stars above trying to focus, pull back the curtain on the last hour without success.

"Did I pass out?" He spoke dryly, a Roman bringing him water from a canteen quenched Garameth's thirst. While drinking it a flash of memory returned. Spilling the precious water, the Roman drew it back out of preservation. Aurora thanking the man for his concern motioned for him to stand away for his own safety. As further moments of dreaded thoughts came flooding back Garameth began growling under his breath, his eyes turning blood red.

"Hold him." Aurora prompted Mathias, and Kyoot to pin the giant down, instead they eased back fearing for themselves. Aurora rolled her eyes. "Big help you guys are." She then threw her legs over his body and sat on his chest, her knees pinning Garameth to the ground.

Fueled with rage at being used against his will the immortal's inner beast wanted nothing more than to exact revenge against his intruding captor. Worried for Odessi's safety General Calahaus and his largest troops circled the girl defensively, shields raised. It was a guarded measure to protect their much-needed Torch from being extinguished. She was grateful but feeling guilty just the same. Bloodshed and death visions made her cry even harder, her caretaker Amoreus holding her backside to his chest with loving devotion.

"I deserve to die." She mumbled.

Aurora hearing her thoughts challenged the girl's careless desires, "Stop talking like that. You're like anyone else you needed love the only way you could get it. Learn from the experience Odessi. I won't let him..." As strong as Aurora was, a maddening transformation began as Garameth went full on Dire Wolf his mass lifting her seven-foot-tall body up as if carrying an annoying flea that needed to be scratched in hopes to find peace at last. Snarling as his face distorted into a snout, yet his body remaining manlike in stature, Garameth was showcasing his most bestial form. Taller than even Aurora he towered over her, she thrown to her back with awe of this new form. He had never been so big in all of his shape changing.

"Aurora?" Mathias called out mentally, "Crawl away for your own safety. We the pack cannot go against our Alpha. Forgive us Goddess."

"You may not be able to but I can." She recalled the strength she had adopted from two large Bigfoot's back in Alaska, both said to be as strong as 10 or more men each. Adding in the agility that the Wendigo displayed she considered herself capable. Her mistake!

Leaping to her feet she confronted the bestial side of Garameth the Ghost, hoping through telepathy to find the good soul she knew resided within him. "Just relax Big Boy." A massive cock dangling between his legs easily fifteen inches long with the girth of nine inches in diameter made her look with regret. "Holy fuck! I forget you boys can size change everything." She had to shake off her interest in the massive penis, now was not the time. Even if her hormones were constantly elevated in this new body of hers. "I swear I hope my adaptation powers doesn't make me grow one of those."

"You joke at a time like this?" Folly warns her Den Mother, "Garameth could rip you apart."

"He's too regal for that. Aren't you... PRINCE GARAMETH." She zeroed in on his mind only, blocking out her words from the pack. She hoped that Odessi's information was accurate. Garameth ignored her and slashed at Aurora with ten-inch nails, razor sharp and searching for a kill. His mind was so infuriated by being controlled that he lost his entire humanity while in the zone. Roman soldiers began to circle him, swords drawn but Luna still in her own human form rushed between them warning them all that they would fail if trying to kill him, that he was immortal. Many of course, did not understand English. Folly joining her in her Malamute form raced around as if dancing rather than making it appear she was a threat to them. The Roman's just didn't know what to do. General Calahaus merely ordered them to fall back and only defend Odessi should he reach the barricade.

Aurora rolling with her shrug off took to her feet and jumped on to Garameth's back, choking him in her crushing arms. His claws trying to cut her flesh was found to be impossible, her exterior skin too tough for even razors to slice. That much was in her favor. In her waged war Aurora began glowing green, her aura encircling Garameth until it made even, he green, oxygen deprived within it he wavered and began decreasing in size, his temperament receding into sanity once again. Aurora thanked her blessings for this unforeseen gift, "I don't know how I'm doing this, but damn I like being me." Slowly Garameth returned to his human form and fell to his knees. Aurora stayed with him until her weight over him became a hinderance. Easing away from Garameth she crawled on the ground around him in order to face her ally. "All better Ghost?" He merely peered up at her with a deadly sneer.

"She had no right to seduce me against my will."

"I agree with you, but she wasn't thinking rationally. I know you want to rip her apart, but dude she's lost enough limbs without losing anything more. I can tell you she's a good kid, just well, bored. She's got urges just like you and..." She grits her teeth, "Fuck your dick was huge back there. Sorry! I know that's bad timing, so rude of me, but damn boy!"

"Enough Aurora. Do not make me rethink my loyalty."

"Come on Prince, you know you wuv me."

"Why do you keep calling me Prince?"

"Ah!" She grits her teeth, "About that! You might want to keep that killer instinct in check until you learn a bit of history."

"Clarify!"

"Can you heel and talk with Odessi face to face and not bite her head off? LITERALLY!"

"I sense her guilt, her sorrow. I will get even another time." He glares then looks to his pack, the males all directing their attentions towards the General and his wall of shields. "Take me to her. I will behave."

"Good! Don't prove me wrong."

"I will not." He carefully rises and offers Aurora a hand up. Taking his arm, she towered over him and dared to offer a hug. Although awkward, his face pressed into her side boob he relaxed even more within her arms. "Please quit picturing my... Dire."

"Sire Dire! That's your new nickname, Prince Garameth. It'll grow on you. God, I hope so." She laughed, "Come on Sire."

"That is what bothers me."

"What does?"

"He fears he has impregnated me." Odessi warns her.

"Wonderful! Blame yourself if he did, Shortcake."

"Retreat your soldiers General. Please!" Odessi looks into Calahaus eyes letting him read her request. Nodding, he motions his band to lower arms and subside away. Once only he and Amoreus stood guard over her, Aurora claimed Garameth's arm as if a prom date and they strolled around the campfire to cautiously meet with Odessi. She could barely lift her eyes toward them out of shame. Seeing her tears streaking down her cheeks Garameth closed his eyes to relax his tension. Once a deep breath was drawn in, he released himself of Aurora's arm and dropped to his knees in front of her. With a tender hand he reached over to lift her chin.

"Look at me young pup." She swallowed dryly and shared a personal gaze, "Peer within my soul if you can and know what should happen here." With her gaze locked they could communicate firsthand.

"I see your pack smothering me, ripping me apart and eating me alive." Just as swiftly she tilts her head discovering an alternate future where she is bitten and becomes a paraplegic werewolf herself rolling about on the ground. It haunted her that she was only able to crawl about on her belly like a hairy snail. "I would deserve either fate Prince Garameth. I accept whatever you decide, please know I am very sorry for doing that to you."

"It is not the first time someone has done such a thing to me. If you are a true seer, then you must know that."

"Yes. I know much. I see visions of your past. When you and your brothers were babies."

"A very long time ago. I would learn more."

"Promise not to eat me?" She whimpers.

"I will control my appetite. I would still be hungry anyway."

"That includes your friends." Her eyes dart amongst the loitering pack. Mathias salivating did not help her fears, she had seen them all rip her apart at once and certainly hoped that particular vision was a false alternate future. With a wave of his hand the pack diverted away and headed back toward the forest. Even Luna kissed her paramour on the cheek and turned away transforming into a lovely white wolf. Moving to Aurora's feet she bowed and retreated with the others. Question was, did she bow to Aurora or this newly minted Prince? Aurora suspected both. "Thank you for sparing me."

"Forgiveness does not include forget."

"I understand. I swear I will prove myself to you, Prince Garameth."

"Explain..."

"My visions are unpredictable, I will relate what I know now, more as they come to me. That is the best I can offer."

"Just fill him in where you can Shorty." Aurora folded her arms under her massively perfect breasts, standing tall behind Garameth. The lift of those boulders alone drew the eyes of many lustful Roman's. She had to smirk. "TROJAN MAN!" Shields were used to mask erections.

"You and your brothers are triplets. Your mother a gypsy of her time, raped and left to give birth in a wilderness untamed. You never knew your father, he was a very brutal Tyrant, his name I cannot see but I know a regal bloodline. He was a King of Wolves. One of the very first of your kind. He even lived in a castle fortress..." She pauses receiving a new vision. Interpreting it she returns her gaze to his, "...one that he conquered as the Wolf King. He was not born a King, he made himself one, in doing so became an outcast to his kind. I see current day Romania."

"Sure, you're not seeing Roman's? We are surrounded by them." Aurora pointed out. Garameth lifting his left hand over his shoulder silenced Aurora.

"No! I see a map my own father had in his possession when I was a child. Romania on the map is where I am looking. It is my Wayfinder."

"Gotcha!" Aurora mumbled.

"I did indeed frequent that part of the world when I was young; after my mother passed. She was not one of our kind."

"Yes, she gave birth to you and your brothers her blood flow refusing to stop. I am sorry."

"A lifetime ago."

"Interesting!" Odessi concentrates, "Your brothers search for you now."

"They knew I went missing the moment my thoughts failed them."

"Yes! The born connection amongst you. Among all wolves... save for..."

"Finish." He winces.

"Your father still lives... immortal yes, no longer a King of his world. His powers are much stronger than yours. He hides from the world in plain sight..." Zoning out yet again she witnesses more, "Your brothers are with Aurora's mother."

"Say what?" Aurora chimed in hearing the mention of their unexpected connection. "You can see what's going on out there right now? How?" She wanted to learn to use these visions for herself much better. "Why am I not getting those kinds of visions?"

"They will come. You shall adapt."

"They won't hurt my mom, right?" Aurora moved to Garameth's side looking for confirmation.

"Of course not! They know my fondness for you. Your mother is under their protection." He spoke without looking up at her, his eyes constantly exploring Odessi.

"They are there to search for you."

"It's a shame we can't contact them." Aurora pondered aloud.

"There are ways." Odessi pointed out, "Those ways would require long travels and dangerous paths. There are people that may traverse time that reside here."

"A'bomi!" Garameth growled.

"Who?"

"The A'bomi Nation. Heretics of creation that fall under one Nation if not separate tribes. It is likely my brothers will go to them for assistance. If they can find them. If WE can find them even here."

"Wait! They survive here and now, as well as in our time back home?" Aurora grew intrigued.

"Of course. Immortals all. Since the beginning."

"I'm still grasping that immortality thing. I still don't understand how Tailchaser died if she was immortal. What about those Bigfoot lovers?"

"Not all are immortal. Most breed and die like humans, eating their own to leave no remains for humans to detect. Those that are immortal are A'Bomi born. Sasquatch, Yeti, other bipedal lifeforms have merely survived through self-taught skills."

"Hold up A'Bomi Nation... abomination. I recall the term in the Bible. Leviticus, I think."

"Yes! Among other places. Never were they mentioned by A'Bomi. Some secrets are best kept just that." Garameth relates. "I am A'Bomi due to my father obviously. Yet being A'Bomi and mixing with a human... my brothers and I are not claimed by their species. I have known very few A'Bomi in my time."

"Yes!" Odessi interrupts. "You must know your father has changed. He no longer is a brutal King."

"I guess that's good." Aurora shrugs at Garameth, still ignoring her eyes.

"Is it? If he cared about his sons, he would not have abandoned us without the knowledge."

"He felt unfit to be a father. This and the A'Bomi code kept him from caring." Odessi informs him, "You must also know that you have a half-sister. Only she was raised by your father as A'Bomi born."

"A sister?" He mulls it over, "Where?"

"Florida." She again consults her memory map, "St. Augustine. Your father resides there as well. He is a Priest."

"Hooboy!" Aurora flared her eyes, "Notice I didn't say altar boy. Sorry! I ramble when I get nervous."

"Why are you nervous?"

"Mainly because I have to pee."

"Then go. I will not harm Odessi. The General is here should you continue to worry." Ghost excuses her.

"Right! Be right back." Aurora steps into the shadows to squat and urinate. While killing the grass below her she ponders what it means to have Garameth's brothers out there with her mother. This could put her in danger. "I so have to figure out how to contact her. Please God, keep her safe."

********

Alaska! Still cold as fuck.

Stanos Kaaninas, his ancestral name given by those that raised he and his brothers traipsed the crash site where the bush plane had crashed two weeks prior. After the entire area had been scrubbed to the best of the Black Ops unit's ability under harsh weather conditions, he hoped that there was at least something they had missed. In his wolf form he sniffed the area thoroughly, his senses far superior to that of any true wolf. Thus far, he concluded everything he had already witnessed through the telepathic thoughts shared between he, Lucien, and Garameth were it. Wendigo, Sasquatch in the number of two adults, one pregnant, Garameth's pack, small traces of Aurora Dawson yet fading into something more. Recalling Garameth's visions he knew that something that Aurora had stumbled into, a liquid laced with a mystical base of Wendigo and perhaps something else had altered her residual scent. Magic was everywhere yet only someone of Stan's caliber could possibly know it was present.

Covering the area that the stone staircase appeared at he captured the odors of military, gun oil, rations, uniform cleaning supplies, all manner of enemy stink. While he had no idea who the Black Ops unit was that forced out the usual suspects, he did pick up the remains of their attire as well. Twenty Black Ops employees were here, strangely their scents were vaguely similar to one another, almost as if... "Clones?" Stanos winced hearing the approach of a snowmobile. "Perfect! Ms. Dawson is a hard woman to keep in check it appears. Who is this with her?" He seeks cover in the trees above the ravine just in case. Riding up to the ravine from the other side Lynn Dawson stopped her snow machine and pointed at the area where the plane should have been before it was hauled away by massive choppers.

"Welcome brother." Stepping up behind Stanos now in his own wolf form Lucien Kaaninas checked in. "The leader's name is Harker, General retired. His son went missing like our brother. He's seeking answers just like we are."

"A golden retriever?" Stanos grinned with a subtle wink, knowing his brother's choice in transformation back at the airfield.

"Almost went for a French Poodle but figured that would look tacky in a place like this."

"I'd have gone with a dachshund. That way you could lay in Lynn's lap."

"She's pretty nice actually."

"I can tell. Your hormones are running rampant."

"Cut me some slack Brother. It's been a while since... anyway, business at hand. Uncover anything I didn't see through your eyes?"

"Clones maybe. There were roughly twenty Black Ops. Unknowns out here to cleanse the site. Thing is, I only pick up a single human scent amongst them. It would make sense that whoever led the rogue army uses clones to man their body count. Which means someone with great power is behind this cover up." Stanos pauses, "There is another I sense yet I cannot put a paw on it. A woman... but not human. Her scent is barely detectable. A mystery indeed."

"Now that's curious! Think whomever that great power might have been was here too? Maybe clones of himself?"

"I hadn't thought of that. Smart notion Brother Lucky."

As The Kaaninas brothers banter mentally from the safety of the timberline, down below General Harker and Lynn Dawson explore the site seeing very little outside of busted up trees. New snowfall had cloaked anything beneath.

"Those bastards did a fine job of making this place look natural. Surprised they didn't cut up the trees, that's really the only way to know something landed here." Harker bent down to look at markings on one tree trunk. "Claw marks on the underside of this trunks bark. To the untrained eye you might think bear, these scratches are closer together than a bear's paw. Too big and too deep for any wolverine or sled dog. You say Aurora had twelve dogs, all gone missing too?"

"That's correct. Not one dog has been found." She slyly looks about her attempting to locate Lucien and Stanos. She knew they were out there just not their exact location.

"Needle in a haystack out here." Harker grumbled, mentally trying to pinpoint where the plane landed by the rough terrain, it was hard to mask a dugout trench where something as large as a cargo plane could have found peace. Trees however might have been strategically moved, letting the snow cover up its earliest resting place. "Snow looks deeper over here. I'd say this was where the plane skidded to a stop and lay waste." Using his boot, he attempts to dig out snow in hopes to find soil beneath. It was just too deep. Giving up he pulled a portable walkie talkie from his jacket, "Peregrine? Bring in some boys with shovels lets dig up a grave."

"Grave, General?" Lynn bulged her eyes.

"Only where the plane came to rest. Looking for whatever clues I can find Ms. Dawson."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12