Den Of Debauchery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maybe she is but we are not' Ritu said aggressively, 'on the way home from the doctor bhabi showed us the apartment she has set her heart on. She also told us that she has earned this flat, your car and all the luxuries you are enjoying today with her choot. So we sisters have decided that we will earn the money to buy that apartment for her with our choots. Right Nitu?'

'Right Ritu' Nitu replied.

'Arti what is wrong with this apartment?' I asked.

'Nothing. Only it just reminds me of that night' she replied.

'It may be so but that night is in the past and you have got your revenge. You can at least enjoy the flat now' I said.

'Bhaiya that is typically a man's way of thinking. We have made up our mind' Ritu scoffed.

'Good god girls have you gone mad? You want to become whores' I shouted.

'Yes dear brother we are mad. We want to fuck every single bastard the MD and you made bhabi fuck and on the side earn enough money to buy that flat' Nitu explained.

'But I did not ask her to fuck all those guys. I actually hated it' I replied.

'No you are wrong. In our eyes by forcing bhabi to fuck the MD and Swami you drove her to sleep with the others also' Ritu said viciously.

'Bhaiya you are responsible for getting us deflowered before our marriage' Nitu said.

'It was not I but your bhabi who did it' I cried.

'If you had not behaved so badly with her then she would not have done it' Nitu said.

'Arti explain to them that your revenge is over' I begged.

'Her revenge may or may not be complete but ours isn't. Consider this as our pay back' Ritu said.

'Let them be. No harm will come to them I will always be with them. What are you worried about you can continue to fuck the girls in the company as usual' Arti said, 'now let me show you some photographs of your sisters losing their cherry'.

'What? Bhabi you took our photographs' Ritu exclaimed.

'How mean and you did not tell us' Nitu said.

'I am telling you now. Randy the camera you gifted me is excellent. You can see every detail' Arti said, 'here see them'.

The first picture showed all four of them standing naked kissing. The cocks were between the legs of Ritu and Nitu and Ashu and Amit are squeezing their boobs. The second one showed the moment Ritu lost her virginity. Ritu was on the bed with her legs in the air. Ashu was on top of her and his lund was no longer visible. Ritu's face was distorted by pain.

The third one showed Nitu losing her cherry. This picture was essentially the same as the one before but with Nitu and Amit. Nitu's mouth was open apparently screaming with pain. The fourth one showed them lying on their backs. The light reflected of the wet cocks of Ashu and Amit. The girls lay with their legs apart and white cum streaked with red blood oozed out of their cunt hole.

'Enough I don't want to see any more' I cried throwing the pictures away.

'Bhabi what are you going to do with them?' Nitu inquired.

'Nothing you can take them if you want. I took them as proof of what had happened in case you did not cooperate and Randy did not believe me' Arti replied.

'All right girls you go now and clean up and get dressed, in the meanwhile I will cook dinner' Arti said.

After dinner the girls were in a talkative mood but Arti cut them short saying, 'Girls you do what you like but I am going to bed'.

'What! So early?' Ritu said raising her eyebrows.

'Yes, tonight I am going to fuck your bhayia's balls dry' Arti laughed and pulling me with her added, 'come darling. God how I missed that big lund of your's'. In the bedroom she proceeded to do just that.

Next morning Mr. Swami was waiting for me in my office when I arrived. 'Come Randy I have something to show you' he said. I noticed that the three ladies were grinning happily. Mr. Swami led me to the office next to his and pointing to the legend on the door said, 'Randy what do you think of it?'

The name plate read "Randhir Rata, Manager (Finance and Accounts)". 'Thank you sir I love it' I replied happily.

'Don't thank me, thank the MD. He pushed me to have it ready overnight. Enjoy it, specially the sofa' Swami replied winking at my assistants.

The new office was a replica of Mr. Swami's office, well furnished with a large desk. What I liked best was the big comfortable looking couch. In the afternoon I called the three ladies to my room and to their utter delight tested the couch for it's comfort.

In the evening I told the three ladies in my house about the new office. 'Congratulations bhaiya. This seems to be your reward for our choots' Ritu laughed. Arti made no comment. The next morning I sent a telegram to my father conveying the good news.

Two days later I received his telegraphic reply "Well done Randhir keep it up. We are all proud of you". Reading this I smiled sadly, 'Little does he know that my promotion was not due to my skills but because of the tight cunts of his own daughters'.

'Hurry up get ready otherwise we will be late' Arti said and turning to me added, 'tonight is their first outing. Don't wait for us we will get late'.

Next morning I asked, 'How was it?'

Ritu yawned, 'A mite tiring'.

'Two guys at a time are okay but four was a little strenuous' Nitu giggled.

'The redeeming factor was that they were not so young as Ashu and Amit, otherwise we would still be there' Ritu giggled.

'Why don't you give it up' I begged.

'Bhaiya we have only six weeks and we are determined to complete the "job" we have taken up' Nitu said with resolve.

Shrugging my shoulders I left for office.

On Saturday Swami told me to come to "The Suite" at 8 p. m. for a meeting. On returning home I mentioned it to the three ladies. 'Today you are going to get your real reward' Arti smiled, 'I wonder who the girl is going to be?'

'I am not so sure that I want to go' I said.

'No Randy, you must go and enjoy yourself. Fuck her, I don't mind, really honest. We are going to be busy anyway' Arti replied.

'Bhaiya please don't do anything foolish. You have no other sisters left to be deflowered' Ritu giggled. Nitu and Arti laughed at her wit. I gave them a nasty look and started for Hotel Bailey.

When I reached "The Suite", the MD and Mr. Swami were waiting for me. 'Pour a drink for yourself and sit down' MD said after we had exchanged the usual greetings. I hesitated and looked suspiciously at them.

'Come on Randy sit down. Today we don't want anything from you but are here to give you something' MD laughed. Pouring myself a drink I sat down with all my senses on red alert.

'Randy you must have heard that I have fucked every female employee of the company' MD said and paused for my reaction.

'Yes I have heard some rumors to that effect' I replied cautiously.

'They are not rumors but a fact. Swami and I have hunted together and seduced each and every woman working in this company' MD said proudly, 'today I offer to make you our partner in this game'. Wide-eyed I stared at him. I had not expected this.

'You know what this means?' MD asked and I shook my head, 'this means that from today you have my permission to fuck any woman in my employment. Call them to your new office and fuck them my boy, fuck them the way it pleases you'.

'T...T..Thank you sir' I stuttered.

'Good let us shake hands and drink to the new hunting pack' MD proposed raising his glass. The smile was back on my face. There were many women in the company I liked and wanted to screw. This made it possible.

Swami clapping his hands and said, 'Why wait till tomorrow, Randy start now'.

At the sound of his clap two pretty ladies emerged from the bedroom. 'This is Meenakshi from the steno pool and the other one is Manjari from the branch office' Swami said by way of introduction.

'Randy do you know them? For tonight I have chosen the prettiest ones from our office and the branch office' MD said.

Meenakshi was one of the women I desired to fuck. 'I have seen Meenakshi before but Manjari is new to me' I replied.

'Don't worry you will soon get to know all of them. Ladies this is Randy. From today he has my permission to fuck all my woman employees. I demand your cooperation. Your job is to inform all the others of my orders'

'Yes sir' they replied nodding.

'Okay now show Randy your assets' Swami ordered. Slowly the girls undressed. They were really pretty. Tall, thin with big firm breasts. Their cunts were devoid of any hair and their clits were clearly visible.

'Come Swami let us go. Randy enjoy your self' MD said rising.

'Wait sir' I said quickly, 'you said that we are partners then let us enjoy them together'.

'See Swami I told you that Randy is not selfish, he loves to share' MD beamed, 'Randy we are three and they are only two'.

'Sir a woman has three openings to pleasure a man, choot, gaand and her mouth' I smiled, 'we are just the right number for them'.

'This one is a new one on me' MD said, 'Swami let us undress and try it also'.

When we were naked, wide-eyed the girls exclaimed, 'Oh my god'.

MD followed their gaze and saw my erection. 'Swami look his cock is larger than yours is. Your supremacy in this department is a thing of the past' MD laughed loudly slapping me on my shoulder, 'Randy now what?'

'We will take them one at a time. One cock in each of their openings of pleasure' I explained.

'No I am not going to take that big laurda in my gaand' Meenakshi said fearfully pointing towards my lund.

'Meenakshi you know that I don't like to hear the word no. Just for that Randy will put his cock in your ass hole' MD said getting annoyed. Meenakshi did not protest again.

MD lay down on the edge of the bed with Meenakshi on top and inserted his cock in her choot from below. Collecting my spit I started to wet her ass hole.

'Randy my boy this is no way to fuck an ass hole. If I were you I would push my cock in her butt in one hard stroke' Swami suggested.

'Won't it hurt her?' I asked.

'Yes it will hurt her but that is half the pleasure. The scream of pain is like music to my ears' Swami said licking his lips.

'Swami you do it your way and let me do it my way' I replied. Meenakshi smiled gratefully at me. After wetting her ass hole and my lund I placed it on her rear door and applied pressure.

'UUUIII SIR IT IS HURTING. PLEASE STOP. I WILL DIE' Meenakshi cried.

'Randy, don't stop. Push it in' MD ordered. I pushed harder.

'UUUIIIIII MA. I AM DYING. UUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIII' she screamed as my cock entered her gaand.

'Swami now you stick your cock in her mouth' I said. While I humped her from the top the MD pushed from below and Meenakshi sucked Swami's lund. After ten minutes or so we came in her three holes of pleasure at the same moment.

'Manjari now it is your turn' Swami said.

'Oh I would love to take Randy sir in my gaand' she declared.

'Manjari my dear I hope you are not trying to be too clever?' MD said softly, 'because that is what you are going to do. Take Randy in your butt'. Manjari's plan had backfired and trembled with fear. This time Swami took her choot and the MD pushed his cock in her mouth. Her ass hole was tighter than Meenakshi's and her scream much louder. When we had finished MD said, 'Now we must go. Randy, enjoy yourself'.

That night I reached home at 2 a.m. Arti and my sisters had just come in and were still awake. 'How was it?' Arti asked.

'Great' I replied and told them all that had happened. For once my sisters were speechless.

The next morning I found a list of all the female employees on my desk giving their name, age, department, telephone number and years of service. Each afternoon I called one of them and gave her the works. In the beginning they came but reluctantly. Soon the whisper "his lund is bigger than Swami's" spread like wild fire among them. Now they came eagerly. Many just dropped in of their own, to check out the veracity of the whisper. I was having a great time.

Now coming back to my sisters: Few days later it was confirmed that Ritu was pregnant. Dr. Quack did his job well. In seven days Ritu was back on "duty". They went out each night to "work" except when nature prevented them. Arti was so busy touting them that she had no time to think about Swami and the MD. Six weeks after their arrival my father called me wanting to know when the girls were returning. I told him that I would book their tickets and confirm the actual details.

Returning home I told Ritu and Nitu about father's call. They immediately started counting the money they had collected. 'Oh god we are still short' Ritu said.

'Ritu to get the balance we will have to "work" in two shifts. Agreed' Nitu suggested.

'It is fine with me. Ask bhabi if it can be done' Ritu replied.

'It is manageable that is if you want it' Arti replied.

'Okay, bhaiya book our seats on the eighth day from today. Remember not a day earlier' Nitu said. After booking their seats as directed I rang up father and conveyed the details to him.

'They will miss college' he objected.

'Sorry father, there are no seats available before this date' I lied.

The next seven days they practically lived in "The Suite" coming home only to sleep and bathe. On the seventh day they again counted the money again. 'It is more than is required to buy the apartment' Arti said, 'why don't you take some with you. After all you earned it'.

'You want us killed' Ritu laughed, 'how will we explain to Mr. Hitler where we got it from'.

'Yes bhabi keep it. Use it as you like or save it to attend our wedding' Nitu laughed.

When they were leaving Arti said, 'Randy Dr. Quack has removed the gizmo he had fitted inside them. They can bear children now'.

'Please my dear sisters promise me that you will not do anything that you did here at home' I begged.

'Bhaiya you have our word. We will not fuck anyone till we are married come hell or high water' Ritu replied solemnly.

'You believe us don't you?' Nitu asked.

'Yes my darlings I believe you. I only wish this all were a bad dream' I said hugging them.

When we returned home after seeing my sisters off Arti said, 'Now that they are safely away we can think about taking revenge on the MD and Swami'.

'Safely is a relative term' I grimaced to myself but did not say anything. Aloud I said, 'Yes you are right. What is your plan now?'

'First thing is that I must get to know them more intimately' Arti said.

'They have already fucked you. How much more intimately do you want to know them?' I asked smiling.

'Stop joking. What I mean is to know more about them so that we can pinpoint their weak points. Randy tell me all that you know about them' Arti said.

'I don't know anything about Swami but I do know that the MD lives in the house of the late MD Mr. Bala, though they are very far off relatives. He is married and has two daughters'.

'Ah two daughters' Arti said smiling.

'I know what you are thinking but the daughters are still young'.

'Randy what do you know about Mr. Bala's family?' Arti quizzed.

'He left behind a widow and a daughter Mala. The MD loves Mala more than he loves his own daughters' I replied.

'Good how do you know all this?' Arti asked further.

'Mala told me. She worked as a summer trainee in the company for a few months' I replied.

'Randy have you fucked Mala. I want to know the truth' Arti asked softly.

For a minute I hesitated but decided to come clean. 'Yes I have fucked her' I replied, 'but it was before we got married' I added by way of an excuse.

'She must have been a virgin' Arti observed, 'have you fucked her since?'

'No Arti I swear I haven't. Since then I have seen her only once and that too was at the party' I said.

'Randy I know you are telling the truth. I have a knack of knowing when you lie to me. Mala loves you. I could see it in her eyes. You know that, don't you?'

'I guess so' I replied.

'Who knows you might have to fuck her again' Arti mused and hugging me added, 'let us forget Mala. She is not here but I am. Fuck me Randy. Yes fuck me silly'.

From next day Arti started to visit the residence of the MD and Mr. Swami. Within a month she had won their confidence. One day I asked her, 'What have you found out?'

'Nothing useful' she replied, 'Swami has two children, a daughter, Malti, 22, who is in the final year of Bachelor of Commerce and a son, Murali, 16, in school. Apparently he was more active sexually outside than at home' Arti laughed. Malti and I are good friends. She has started to confide in me'.

'What is the situation on MD's front?' I asked.

'There also nothing that I can use. Mrs. Bala and Mrs. Rajan are fine ladies' Arti replied, 'you were right the daughters are still young. The elder one is only seventeen plus. Mala is fun and we get along fabulously. I am not giving up. I am confident that God will help me'.

Three months later I received a letter from my father announcing that the marriage of Ritu and Nitu has been finalized. They are to be married to two brothers, sons of a well to do businessman in the city near our town and asking us to attend. Arti also received a letter from Ritu insisting that we attend. 'Randy we must go' Arti said.

As it was the busy time for me we decided to fly. The arduous two-day journey was cut short to only six hours. On the day of the marriage Arti and I were alone with the two brides. 'Tell me frankly, do you have any regrets? Arti asked.

Ritu and Nitu looked at each other and replied, 'Yes only one'.

'Which is? Arti asked.

'In all those weeks our bhaiya did not find us attractive enough to fuck us' Ritu said.

'Well all is not yet lost. You are here and so is your bhaiya. Go ahead and screw him. Don't mind me' Arti suggested laughing.

'ARTI BEHAVE YOUR SELF' I said sternly then hugging and kissing my sisters I added, 'darlings it is not so. When I saw you naked you looked so beautiful that I got a tremendous hard on and if you had not been my sisters then I would have ravished you both on the spot'.

'He is right. Incest is something I also don't approve off' Arti said coming to my rescue, 'I am sure you both are looking forward to your wedding night'.

'Yes bhabi we are. You can't imagine how we passed the last three months without fucking. We fingered ourselves so often that our finger has shortened by an inch' Nitu laughed showing her finger.

'We hope only that everything goes well. You know what I mean' Ritu said. Yes I knew what they were afraid off. I also prayed to God that the bridegrooms don't discover that their brides are not virgins.

'Don't worry all will be well' Arti assured them.

Immediately after the wedding we returned home and settled down to our routine. Arti continued to visit the homes of the MD and Mr. Swami but without making any progress. I continued to fuck the ladies in the office and Arti at home.

Few months went by. One evening when I returned home Arti was reading a letter and laughing loudly.

'Whose letter is it?' I asked.

'Your sisters' she replied.

'So at last they have found time to write. What is so funny? Tell me' I said.

'Read it for yourself' Arti said extending the letter towards me.

Dearest bhabi,

Sorry, sorry, a thousand times sorry for not writing earlier. Please forgive us.

Oh bhabi we are deliriously happy.

Our husbands are very considerate and very, very virile (thank heavens). Nearly every night they fuck us silly (thank the Lord for that). I think I should start at the beginning.

Yes with our wedding night. Everything went well. Our husbands had never had a woman before and in their eagerness to shove their lunds into our choots they did not notice the missing hymen. Though as you had advised we kept saying 'Oh do it gently' 'Oh it hurts' etc. Nitu says that she even had the presence of mind to scream softly though I don't believe her.