Den Of Debauchery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a month we found their fucking boring. We longed for variety. So with mutual agreement we seduced each other's husbands. Needless to say it was easy. Then one day we arranged to 'discover' each other with the wrong husband. We consented to forgive their dereliction on the condition that they fuck us together. Can you believe it? We agreed to forgive them! Men are so foolish.

For a month we four slept in the same room changing partners at will. It was just like with Ashu and Amit but soon this also became monotonous. They steadfastly refused to let us suck their cocks or fuck our ass holes. Their licking our choots was definitely out of the question. Can you believe it? Till today we can't. How stupid can men be?

Then we had a stroke of luck. We have a friend Shushma. Bhabi, believe me she is as pretty as you are. We are quite intimate with her. Earlier she used to drop all sorts of hints but we never paid any attention to her. One day we cornered her, 'Shush' we said, 'stop talking in riddles. Tell us what you have in mind clearly'.

Then she came out with the fact that she wanted us to join a key club. She said that already five couples are members and named them. 'How does it work?' we asked.

'We all go to an out of town hotel and check in. After every meal the ladies retire to their rooms. Then the men put their room keys in a bag and draw a key. The girl in that room is his wife for the afternoon/night' she explained.

'What! You mean it is a wife-swapping club. Shush you are an immoral girl to do such things' we told her but secretly we were very enthusiastic about joining. From the same day we started to work on our respective husbands. Their initial reaction was of shock but we knew they would agree. True enough within a few days they consented. Dangle a new choot in front of a man and he is putty in your hands.

Last weekend all seven couples went to a holiday resort about hundred miles from here reaching in the evening. Dinner was a jolly affair. We ate and drank the best. By eleven all of us were a little high. As per rules the ladies retired to their rooms and after the draw the men followed. Oh bhabi it was fantastic. During the weekend I managed to fuck all the five new cocks and Nitu got four but poor Shush was very disappointed. Half the time her husband drew her only. We had a great time and so did our hubbies. More than us they are looking forward to more such weekends.

Bhabi even these swingers are very conservative. They are unaware of the pleasures of cunt licking, cock sucking, gaand fucking and group sex. Nitu and I plan to educate them. It will take time but with our experience and your good wishes we will definitely succeed. I will continue to report the progress to you from time to time.

Is your new flat ready? We will come and visit you with our better halves. Then we can wife swap with you. Oh no! Bhaiya would never agree with his brother sister hang up. I must sign off now. I will write again. As I wrote at the start of the letter we are deliriously happy.

Byeeee. Take care of bhaiya and yourself.

With tons of love to you both from your two whores,

Ritu and Nitu

P.S. Show this letter to bhaiya if you want but then burn it. Love. R & N

'Thank god that they had no problems' I said and with a laugh added, 'it seems they have settled down well in their new surroundings'.

Her revenge was by now an obsession with Arti. She was making no progress and it irritated her no end. 'It is not in your hands' I told her, 'have faith in God. Your day will come. His wheels grind slowly but they grind very fine'. At that moment I did not know how close we were to success.

Few days later when I returned from office I said, 'Poor Swami he is ruined'.

'What happened to that filthy bastard?' Arti said viciously giving vent to her frustration.

'You must have read in the papers about the I T industry melt down?' I asked.

'Yes but what has that to do with Swami?' Arti asked still irritated.

'Have you forgotten? He told us that he invests every extra penny he has in an I T Company. The melt down has effected this company most severely. The share, which was quoted at 1000 Rupees a few days ago, is worth pennies today. Mr. Swami's investment is wiped off and he is a poor man today. Except for his salary he has nothing and for his life style it is not sufficient. Even the house he lives in is on rent' I explained.

'Serves the bloody bastard right' Arti said angrily.

'You know dear he was so distraught that he was crying like a baby and even talked about ending his life. Poor fellow I pity him' I said.

'Stop him Randy. Don't you let him commit suicide? Tell him he can die immediately after I have taken my revenge and not a moment earlier' Arti said and started to sob.

Taking her in my arms trying to console her I said, 'Relax darling. This revenge thing is getting to you' and kissed her tenderly. Suddenly she broke off. 'What did you say? Swami is financially ruined. Oh great news. This gives me an idea as to how I can take my revenge on him' Arti said dancing with joy.

'I gave you an idea? What, tell me?' I asked eagerly.

'No not now. First let me think it through. Come on let us go to bed and celebrate' Arti replied grinning.

In bed she kissed me and pressed my cock. 'Oh Randy what a fine erection you have got.' Arti sighed.

'I thought you wanted to think about your plan' I said.

'Oh Randy. The plan can wait but it will be a sacrilege to waste such a fine an erection like this. Randy fuck me' Arti sighed and spread her legs to welcome my lund.

'AAHHH' she moaned as I entered.

'Oh darling I am so happy. I have him at last' Arti moaned.

'Hey! Stop thinking about Swami. Think about what I am going to do to you tonight' I replied pushing my cock in and out of her choot.

'Oh Randy it feels so good. Yes fuck me hard' she yelled in ecstasy. I fucked her with long slow strokes increasing the speed gradually.

'Y...Hes darling harder and faster. GOD I AM ALREADY THERE. GIVE ME MORE. GOD RANDY YOU ARE THE BEST. OH, OH I AM COMING. Y...HES I AMMMM COMMMINNNGGG' she screamed and fell back gasping for breath.

I had not cum and continued to fuck her. 'Darling you have not cum' she gasped.

'No darling but I will cum soon' I panted.

'Oh cum darling cum' she panted. I was not too far away. My strokes became shorter and harder.

'Y...HES, OH Y..HES. DON"T STOP. I AM COMING AGAIN' she shouted. Her body ached and her hips met my hard strokes midway.

'GOD I AM THERE. OHHH RAAAAANNNNDDDDYYYYYYY' she shouted and at that moment I released my load inside her choot. We lay kissing for a long time and when I regained my erection Arti said, 'Randy now fuck me in my ass hole'.

As I loved fucking her butt I immediately got into position to comply with her demand and started to wet it with spit. 'No darling fuck me dry' Arti said.

'Are you mad it will hurt you very much' I objected.

'Let it Randy, if my idea works then it will be like buggering Swami's ass hole without any lubrication. I want to know exactly how much it is going to hurt him. Go on do what I say' she replied.

I had no choice and I shoved my cock up her dry ass hole. 'AAAAUUUUUWWWWAAAAA' she screamed and with a smile added, 'good it hurts so much'. After we had finished we fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning I asked, 'What is your plan?'

'Oh Randy I am so excited. It is so simple. I am sure that it will work and he will not be in a position to complain either' Arti said jumping with joy.

'Okay it is simple and it will work but for God's sake what is the plan?' I asked little loudly.

'Randy I expect you to help. Without your active participation it might just flop' Arti said in a worried tone.

'Listen sweetheart I have already promised all my help. I repeat again that I will do whatever is possible to help you to get your revenge on Swami and the MD' I said getting irritated.

'Darling, don't get annoyed. I am being over cautious. You know how important it is for me. My plan is.......

End of part 4

To be continued.......

Hello dear reader is the story still keeping your interest?

What is Arti's plan?

Will it work?

Will Randy really assist her or....?

Find out the answers to these intriguing questions in part 5. It is coming soon on this site very soon. Till then please send me your candid comments and don't forget to vote.

Take care.

Saheb Sahebji