Den Of Debauchery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Your English ma'am touches you? Where?' I inquired incredulously.

Seema blushed and looked towards her tits. 'Like this?' I said caressing and squeezing her small boobies through her thin blouse. She was not wearing a bra. On my touch her nipples became taut. Seema moaned softly, 'Y..hes' as I pinched her taut nipples.


'Is this all she does?' I asked.

'No she touches my....' blushing profusely she stopped.

'Come on say it. She touches also your choot also' I prompted.

'Yes didi she touches my choot' Seema said laughing nervously. I put my hand under her skirt and rubbed her choot.

'Like this?' I asked.

'OH Didi yes. Your hand feels soooo nice' Seema moaned.

'What else does she do?' I inquired.

'Sometimes she kisses me and ......' she left the sentence incomplete again. I opened her blouse and kissed and sucked her hard nipples.

'OHHH' she moaned. Then raising her skirt I pulled off her panties and licked her choot paying special attention to her swollen clit till she came twice. She continued to moan 'OH DIDI'.

As we were resting Arti and Reema came back. That is all' Mala said finishing her tale.

'You mean you did not inquire how she got started?' Arti asked incredulously.

'Of course I did. After you both had left I checked on the others. I found uncle sleeping in his study. Both mama and aunty were still fucking the black fellow. Reema was in her own room with her fingers moving briskly under her skirt, no doubt thinking of Randy's cock. On my return I asked Seema as to how her English teacher manage to introduced her to choot licking. After a lot of hesitation this is what she told me:

'One afternoon when I went to the bathroom Tulsi, a friend of mine touched my titties. I tried to stop her but her touch felt so nice. For many days we touched and squeezed each other's tits. Then one day she rubbed my choot. The sensation was even better and I told her so. She said that if I wanted to feel real pleasure then I should go with her after school. She took me to our English teacher's flat. Oh didi her touch was fantastic. She not only touched and squeezed my body but also licked my choot like you did. She also told me to stay away from men as they are cruel and are after their own pleasure only'.

'She also told me that this was going on since six months. I tried to explain that her ma'am had given her the wrong impression about men but she was quite adamant about "not to do anything with men". So Randy Reema is ready but Seema seems to be slipping out of your fingers' Mala said in conclusion.

'Don't lose heart, there is still a lot of time till she turns eighteen. You keep after her if she does not come around then there is always the cola treatment. Randy is going to deflower her one way or the other' Arti said laughing.

Life returned to the normal routine.

One afternoon after we had finished the work on hand Malti said, 'Sir since my brother has joined college we find it difficult to make our ends meet. I have a request to make'.

'If this is about a raise then the answer is a firm no' I replied.

'Sir I was not going to ask for a raise. What I wanted to request you was if you could give my mother a job. I understand that there is an opening in the HR department. My mother has worked there many years ago and is familiar with the work'.

'I will think about it' I said then smiling added, 'she is familiar with the work but is she also aware of our recruiting policy?'

Blushing Malti said, 'Hai aap meri ma ko bhi chodenge? (Oh no you are not going to fuck my mother also)'.

'You know my dear it is the company policy and I, as the DMD has to implement it 'I said laughing, 'but don't jump the gun first I have to decide if we want her. Anyway don't tell her anything especially about our recruitment policy'.

Later I asked Jaya to get me Mrs. Swami's old personal file. On studying it I found that she was well qualified and a diligent worker. She had left the job on her own free will. I rang the MD and told him about Malti's request.

'Employ her my boy if you want to. She is a good worker and also a very good lay. You will enjoy screwing her. I have fucked her many times and don't mind doing it again. What about Malti?' MD asked laughing.

'Malti knows. I have already told her that I will fuck her mother if she works here but sir why did she leave?' I asked.

'Actually it was Swami who made her leave. When Swami and I embarked on operation 'choot hunting' he got scared that Rama, that is her name, would find out and he would have domestic problems' MD clarified.

'Okay I will ask her to come tomorrow at eleven' I said.

'Fine I will be there' MD said.

When I returned home that evening I said, Arti I have some news for you'.

'I also have something to tell you but you go first' she replied.

'Malti has requested me to employ her mother. The MD has also okayed it' I said.

'You will no doubt fuck her' Arti smiled.

'I will have to. You know company policy and all that' I laughed.

'What is with you Randy I find you are leaning more and more towards mature choots. Don't ever forget mine' Arti laughed.

'How can I you know your choot is special to me but for the others you know my axiom a choot is a choot. I would even fuck a sixty-year-old hag if she asks for a job. Okay now what is your news?' I asked.

'I received a letter from home today. Both Ashu and Amit are getting married' she said happily.

'That is great news. Congratulations. Are they by chance marrying two sisters?' I asked.

'No. Amit is getting married first and Ashu ten days later' Arti said.

'Shouldn't it be the other way round? Isn't Ashu older?' I asked.

'Papa had first arranged Ashu's marriage only but Amit insisted that he also marries his ladylove now. There was no other auspicious day but this one so he marries first' Arti replied shrugging.

'How long will you be away?' I asked.

'About a month' Arti replied.

'For so long. What will I do without you?' I asked crestfallen.

'You have so many cunts to fuck in the office that you will not even notice my absence' Arti smiled.

'Arti darling those cunts are there even now but I still need you in the evenings. You know how much I will miss you' I said.

'Miss me or miss my choot?' Arti asked mischievously.

'Arti that is not fair' I said in a hurt tone.

'I was joking. I have already talked to Mala. She will come and fulfill your evening needs. Randy, promise me that you won't let her spend the night here alone with you. I want this to remain my exclusive privilege'.

'Don't worry on that score. When do you want to leave?' I asked.

'I have booked my seat on the ten o'clock flight tomorrow morning' she replied.

'So soon' I asked.

'Earlier I go earlier I will return' Arti replied.

In the morning when I reached the office after seeing Arti off Mrs. Swami was waiting for me. 'Sorry to keep you waiting Mrs. Swami' I said, 'Jaya show Mrs. Swami in'.

Grinning like an ape Jaya conducted Mrs. Swami into my office. Mrs. Swami was a very pleasant looking lady. She was in her late thirties, tall, slim with nice boobs. She was clad in a black sari with matching blouse and sandals. On the whole she presented a pretty picture.

'Sit down Mrs. Swami and let us get started' I said. Mrs. Swami started showing me her educational certificates etc. just then the MD walked in.

'Rama, how are you? I haven't seen you since that tragic day' he said. Mrs. Swami stood up to greet the MD. The MD put his arm around her waist and pressed her tit.

'Rama he has seen all your certificates already. What he wants to see now is your choot. Take off your clothes and lie on the sofa so that the serious part of the interview can begin' MD said laughing.

'What! You conduct an interview by fucking the candidate' she asked incredulously.

'Yes Rama dear it is our company policy. Don't hesitate you look very pretty without your clothes. I can vouch for that' MD said. Rama blushed and started to undress. Suddenly she stopped.

'What about Malti? Does this mean that you have...' Rama inquired hesitatingly.

'Of course Rama as I said it is our company policy. We fucked her very thoroughly before employing her' MD laughed, 'hurry up girl today you will be fucked by a laurda bigger than your late husband's'.

'This I must see' Rama said and undressed with twice the speed. Soon we three were naked. 'OOOOO sir you were right it is much bigger' Rama said lying down on the divan.

'Enter me gently. I have not had a cock since my husband died' Rama pleaded.

'Of course my dear' I said and with one hard stroke drove my cock in her choot to the hilt.

'OWWW' Rama shouted. I started to fuck her with long slow strokes. 'Haan sir, mujhe dheere dheere chodo (Yes sir, fuck me with long slow strokes). I love it that way' Rama moaned.

Rama lay with her eyes closed enjoying my long slow strokes. Grinning and winking at me the MD picked up the phone and whispered into it. A minute later Malti entered my office. With a gesture MD asked her to remain silent and to undress. Then laying her next to her mother on the divan he rammed his cock into her choot. 'Oh gently sir' Malti groaned.

On hearing the voice of her daughter Rama turned her head and saw Malti looking at her. Both mother and daughter looked at each other while the MD and I continued to ram our cocks in their cunts. It was not long before their hips started to move in the rhythm of the fuck strokes their cunt was receiving.

'OH SIR FUCK ME FASTER' Rama squealed and she clasped me to her breasts, 'Y..HES LIKE THIS. FASTER AND HARDER'.

'OH YEAH! YEAH, YEAH' Malti screamed, 'SIR PUSH HARDER. I AM ABOUT TO CUM'.

MD was right Rama was really a good lay. Her choot had the unique action of sucking one's cock. I felt my sperm rise. Blood rushed into my cock. It became larger. I was ready to cum and started to fuck her with the speed of an express train.

All this was not lost on Rama. 'YES RANDY SIR CUM IF YOU WANT TO' she shouted, 'I AM ALSO NEARLY THERE'. I could not hold back any longer and started to shoot jets of my-cum into her waiting choot.

'OHH Y...HES IT FEELS SO GOOD' she screamed as the first load of my-cum fell inside her, 'OHHHHH I AM COMING. OH GOD I AM COMMMIIIINNNGGGG' she screamed and lay gasping for breath.

Simultaneously Malti came screaming, 'OH SIR I AM COMMMIIINNNGGGG'. After a couple of strokes with a loud grunt the MD also poured his cum in Malti's choot. For a few minutes we all four lay gasping for breath then the MD and I got up and sat down on the sofa chairs panting.

'Oh mama I am so sorry I should have told you before' Malti said to her mother with tears in her eyes.

I was not sure what she was apologizing for was it for not being a virgin anymore or was it because she got her mother fucked. 'It is all right darling' Rama replied embracing her, 'what was to happen has happened'.

'Oh mama I hope you will be happy working here' Malti said.

'Of course I will be. My dear with a cock like Randy's to fuck which girl will not be happy' Rama giggled.

'Enough of this sentimental mush' MD said, 'come here and lick our lunds clean'. Rama and Malti crawled to where we were sitting, licked our cocks clean, and commenced to give us a blowjob.

Rama was not only a damn good lay but also an expert at cock sucking. It was a great sight to see the heads of both mother and daughter bobbing up and down on our cocks. It was not long before I was ready to cum again.

'Rama suck harder' I grunted, 'I am about to shoot my load'. Hearing this Rama started to suck my lund harder. 'OH RAMA CAREFUL I AM CUMMINNNNGGG' I shouted.

Without a pause or spilling a drop of my seed she swallowed all that I could give her. In the meanwhile with a loud grunt the MD also poured his juice into Malti's mouth.

'Randy ask Jaya to bring coffee for all of us' MD panted.

'Four cups of coffee coming up sir' the intercom cackled. Apparently unknown to me Jaya had left the intercom on and heard everything that had transpired. I made a mental note to be more cautious in the future.

Few minutes later Jaya entered carrying four steaming cups on a tray. 'With all the cream the ladies have just swallowed I thought black coffee would be in order for them' she giggled handing the cups to us.

Pulling Jaya onto his lap and pressing her boobs the MD said, 'Randy she is very horny. I think you are not fucking her enough'.

'She gets more than her fair share. She thinks fucking is like medicine and should be taken regularly three times a day after meals' I laughed.

'I think I will fuck this horny cunt' MD smiled.

'Oh sir that would be very nice' Jaya cooed enthusiastically, 'will you fuck me now or shall I come after you finish here?'

'No my dear I have other things to do ' MD laughed squeezing her tities, 'but come around five'.

After Jaya had left I switched off the intercom. Jaya came in immediately and started to shuffle the papers lying on my desk. 'What is the matter?' I asked.

'Nothing, I was looking for the latest sales report' Jaya replied and went out. I saw that she had again switched on the intercom.

'Jaya it is time that you did some work' I said into the intercom and but before I could switch it off I heard her disappointed, 'AWW SIR'.

We then completed the interview by fucking both mother and daughter in their butt hole. As we finished Rama said, 'Now I understand why Swami never wanted to miss an interview'.

The time rolled on. I continued to fuck in the office as usual and I had Mala at home when she came to visit me.

One morning Rama came to my office and said, 'Randy sir we require a clerk in the HRD'.

'Go ahead if it is a sanctioned post, otherwise the answer is no' I said.

'Sir it is not a new post. We require a replacement for a girl who left us five weeks ago' Rama said.

'Why am I not told when a girl leaves? I could at least fuck her choot goodbye' I complained.

'From her colleagues I understand that she was with you a few days before she left' Rama said.

'This is not enough. In future on the day an employee leaves I want her choot, gaand and stomach full of my-cum. From now on it is your responsibility to let me know. Go ahead advertise etc.' I said.

'I have already done all that. I have even interviewed them and shorted listed three girls' Rama replied.

'Then what do you want with me?' I asked.

'I want you to tell me when should I call the most suitable of the three for her interview with the directors' Rama said.

'Good girl. Day after tomorrow, I am free in the forenoon. Check with MD and confirm to me' I told her.

Two days later Rama entered my office with a nice looking girl of about 20. She was tall, slim with nice big boobs.

'Sir this is Payal one of the candidates for the post of a clerk in the HR department' Rama said by way of introduction.

Just then the MD walked in. 'Rama we can start now' he said.

Rama took charge. She showed us Payal's certificates etc. while Payal told us about her previous job experiences. Suddenly Rama asked, 'Payal are you a virgin?'

Payal was nonplused but recovering answered a little too quickly, 'Yes of course I am ma'am'.

The way Payal replied I thought she was lying apparently so did Rama. Rama said, 'Tell the truth because after we finish here you will have to undergo a medical check up and the company doctor will definitely look at your choot'.

Payal thought for a few seconds then lowering her eyes said softly, 'No ma'am I am not a virgin'.

'Good tell us when and to whom you lost your cherry' Rama asked.

Payal hesitated, 'Ma'am isn't this a very personal question?'

'It maybe so but if you work here then the management owns you body and soul. Tell us' Rama ordered tersely.

Blushing Payal said, 'About a year ago one afternoon my boy friend came to visit me. My parents were not at home and I was alone. We smooched and touched each other. Despite my protests he burst my cherry'.

'Did you enjoy yourself?' Rama asked.

'Not the first time ma'am but later I could not get enough of his cock. For three months we fucked like crazy then one day we quarreled and he never came back'.

'Tune kabhi apni gaand marwayi hai? (Have you had your ass hole fucked?)' Rama inquired.

'Yehi tau jhagarde ki jard thi. Ek din woh meri gaand maarna chahata tha lakin maine mana kara. Usne jabardasti bhi kari lakin maine usse apni gaand maarne nahin dee. Gussa ho kar woh chala gaya aur phir kabhi nahin lauta (This was the root cause of our quarrel. One day he wanted to fuck me in my ass hole but I refused. He even used force but I was able to prevent him. In a huff he left never to return)' Payal explained.

'Tumhain chudai karne ka dil karta hai? (Do you miss fucking?)' Rama asked softly, 'remember don't lie'.

'Haan ma'am bahut karta hai (Yes ma'am I miss fucking very much)' Payal replied blushing.

'Okay take off your clothes and lie down on the sofa' Rama ordered.

'Kya sir mujhe chodenge? (Is sir going to fuck me?)' Payal asked hesitatingly.

'Of course remember what I told you. If you work here then your soul and body, especially your body belongs to the management. Come on girl hurry' Rama said and started to undress also. When Payal was naked Rama grabbed her pubic hair and pointing to her own cunt said, 'Get rid of this growth before you come to office tomorrow the management likes a hairless choot like mine'.

'Yes ma'am' Payal replied.

'Good now lie on the sofa' Rama said and turning to the MD added, 'sir Payal is ready for her final interview'.

'Randy tum isse chodo main baad main isski kori gaand phardoonga (Randy you fuck her I will take her ass hole cherry later)' MD said.

'Please ma'am not in my ass hole' Payal begged.

'That is for later but first your cunt. Lie down and now' Rama ordered sharply.

When Payal had laid herself on the sofa I undressed. Seeing my erection Payal said, 'Ma'am his cock is too big'.

Rama shrugged, 'There is very little you or I can do about it. Sir fuck her she is ready'.

Picking up her legs and putting them on my shoulders I pushed my cock in to the hilt in one big shove. 'OWWWA that hurt. Sir, do it gently' she pleaded. I started to fuck her with long slow stokes.

After a few strokes she moaned, 'AHHH'.

'Achcha lag raha hai? (Are you liking it?)' Rama asked.

'Y..hes ma'am it feels good now' Payal moaned.

'Let us hear how good it feels' Rama ordered.

'OH ma'am with each stroke it is getting better and better' Payal squealed. Now I varied the length and the strength of my strokes.

'OH SIR IT FEELS HEAVENLY' Payal shouted. Apparently her boyfriend's lund was not large as her choot was still very tight. I felt that I would cum soon and fucked her faster.

'Y...HES SIR FUCK ME LIKE THIS. YES SIR FASTER AND HARDER' she screamed. I was about to cum and started to fuck her with all my might.

'OH MA'AM IT FEELS SO GOOD. OH OH I AM NEARLY THERE. OH MAAAAAAM I AM CUMMMMIIIINGGGG' she screamed in ecstasy. I could not hold back any longer and shot my load into her choot. For a few minutes we lay kissing and savoring the intense feeling we had just experienced and then I rolled off.

'That was nice wasn't it?' Rama inquired.

'Yes ma'am it was heavenly. I have never felt so much pleasure before' Payal panted.

'Good now for your ass hole cherry. Turnover and get on all fours' Rama said.

'Oh ma'am please not in my gaand' Payal begged.

'Shut up and do as you are told' Rama commanded, 'good now put your head down and stick your bum out'. Hesitatingly Payal obeyed.

'Yes that is the way. Sir her gaand is waiting for your lund' Rama said to the MD. The MD got behind the trembling girl and pushed his erect cock in her cum oozing choot. Payal relaxed a bit. After stroking her cum filled cunt few times the MD placed his cock on her virgin gaand and pressed.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers