Den Of Debauchery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Oh sir, please don't. STOP! IT IS HURTING. NO PLEEAASSSE I WILL DIE' Payal begged but the MD applied more pressure.

'MA'AM PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP. NOOO! IT IS HURTING ME AAAAAAATTTIIIIEEEEEEE' she screamed like a stuck pig as the knob of the MD's laurda entered her virgin butt hole.

Then with one more thrust he pushed the whole of his cock inside her. The MD fucked her hard and fast till he spurted his seed in her gaand. During the whole fuck Payal kept groaning with pain.

'Good now you are eligible to work for our company' Rama giggled, 'Payal now suck Randy sir's lund and swallow his seed'. Happy to get off the sofa Payal started to give me a blowjob.

'Shall I order coffee in the meanwhile?' Rama asked the MD. MD nodded.

'Jaya four cups of coffee please' Rama spoke into the intercom.

'Right away ma'am' Jaya replied.

'OH PAYAL SUCK HARDER. GOOD NOW CAREFUL I AM ABOUT TO CUM. OH I AM CUMMMINNNG' I said.

As Payal was swallowing the last drops of my-cum Jaya entered carrying four cups of coffee on a tray. I was surprised to see that Jaya was absolutely naked. She took in the scene and opened her mouth to say something. 'NO! Jaya not a word out of you' Rama said quickly. Jaya pouted and placing the tray on the table left.

'Payal did you see the dress Jaya was wearing?' Rama asked.

Bewildered Payal said, 'She was not wearing any dress she was naked'.

'You noticed that! Good. That is the dress code you have to follow whenever the management calls you understood?' Rama explained.

For a moment Payal looked confused then her face brightened and with a smile said, 'Yes ma'am I understand'.

After we had refreshed ourselves Rama said, 'Payal now the MD will fuck you'. After the MD had fucked her Rama ordered, 'Payal position yourself in the butt fuck position. Ab Randy sir teri gaand maarenge (Now Randy sir will fuck you in the ass hole)'.

Hesitatingly getting into position Payal asked, 'Sir ka itna barda laurda meri gaand main kaisse gussega? (How will his big cock go into my ass hole?)'

'Waisse hee gussega jaisse yeh meri, Jaya aur sab company ki lardkiyon ki gaand main gussa tha (It will enter in the way it entered mine, Jaya,s and the asshole of all other girls working in the company)' Rama told her.

As I shoved my lund up her butt she shouted louder than the first time. After I had finished fucking her butt Rama made her suck MD's lund. 'Anything else sir?' Rama asked the MD.

'No not for now' he replied.

'Payal get dressed and wait outside I have yet to tell you your other duties' Rama said. As Payal was leaving the MD asked, 'Payal now that you have had two cocks up your ass hole will you try to get your boy friend back?'

'No sir with two fine cocks to fuck me I have no need for his puny little thing' Payal replied adding, 'sir may I ask a question'. MD nodded.

'Sir what happens if I get pregnant?' Payal asked. Instead of replying the MD looked at Rama.

'Don't worry my dear our company doctor will look after you. He is very good, he has had lots of experience in this field' Rama said laughing.

'Thank you ma'am' Payal said and started to leave. 'Why are you limping?' Rama asked.

'My ass hole is still hurting' Payal replied.

'You will get used to it after Randy sir has fucked your ass hole a few more times' Rama giggled.

'Rama you were wonderful. What do you say Randy?' MD said.

'I agree with you sir. In future Rama should preside on all the interviews' I replied.

'Agreed but I think she deserves a reward also' MD said. Before I could reply Rama piped up, 'Thank you sir when shall I bring my choot to collect it?'

'Not today' MD laughed, 'come tomorrow. Bring Payal with you'.

The next day Rama came with Payal. Payal's choot was freshly shaven and looked very attractive. For over two hours MD and I enjoyed their different orifices.

A fortnight later Arti returned. After dinner when we were in bed I asked, 'Arti how did the festivities go? No problem I hope'.

'Randy this is no time to ask me questions. I am feeling very horny. Remember my choot has been fasting for over four weeks. First fuck me then I will answer all your queries' Arti replied grabbing my cock.

Indeed her cunt was full of cum she came as I entered her. By the time I came Arti had released her juices four times. After a very satisfying fuck I lit a cigarette and repeated my questions. 'Yes everything went without a hitch'.

'Amit is still very young then why was he in such a hurry to get married? Had he knocked her up?' I asked.

'Exactly my thought but the story turned out to be quite different. Amit met Sara in college and they both fell in love. Sara's father works for the government and was on transfer. They thought once he shifts Sara will have to go with him and they will lose each other. Therefore he insisted that they decided to get married now' Arti clarified.

Both my sisters in law are very pretty and nice. Lila, Ashu's wife has big tits like mine whereas Sara, Amit's wife is slightly built with small boobs but they are still quite a handful' Arti said.

'What are trying to do make me horny' I asked laughing.

'Why not you are not going to stop after fucking me only once but before that tell me how did it go with you? Did Mala visit you regularly?' Arti asked.

'Oh yes she came regularly' I confirmed. Then I told her about the interviews of Rama and Payal in great detail.

'Did it really go that way or are you making it up?' Arti asked.

'What I have just told you is the truth' I replied.

'It seems you found a gem in Rama' Arti said.

'We think so too' I replied.

'Randy your narration has made my choot flow. Fuck me man' Arti ordered. After fucking her twice we went to sleep.

For the next three months nothing out of the ordinary took place. One night Arti said, 'Darling I have a couple of surprises for you'.

'I hope they are pleasant one's' I said cautiously recalling how she had once surprised me by calling me to witness my sisters being screwed by the MD and Swami.

'You be the judge' she laughed, 'the first surprise is that my brothers with their wives are coming for a long visit'.

'So the two rascals are coming to visit us' I said.

'Don't tell me that are you still angry with them for bursting the cherry of your sisters?' Arti asked.

'No not really. They did what any man would have done. They got the opportunity to fuck two virgins and they did so. Only it does leave an unpleasant taste in my mouth' I replied, 'what is the second surprise?'

'The second one is that your sisters, Ritu and Nitu accompanied by their spouses, Ram and Sham are also coming for visit at the same time'.

'This is great news but do you think it is wise to throw them together after all that has happened' I wondered then remembering Reema's birthday added, 'woman have you forgotten Reema's birthday. How will I fuck her with the house crawling with our relatives?'

'No I have not forgotten' Arti said and then kissing my cock added, 'I assure you that my darling will not miss the treat of unsealing Reema's virgin choot on her eighteenth birthday'.

'So my Arti has been thinking again' I smiled and tapping her forehead asked, 'tell me what is going on in this pretty little scheming head of yours'.

'Three thoughts. One of remorse and couple of naughty ones' Arti laughed.

'Remorse and you. I must hear that. Tell me' I said.

'On my say so Ashu and Amit deflowered your sisters' she said as I winced, 'equity demands that their husbands, Ram and Sham also get to fuck my brother's wives. What do you say?'

'Tit for tat eh' I said, 'but how will you get their cherry back?'

'Even I can't do that' Arti laughed, 'but fucking their choot is better than nothing I feel'.

'How do you propose to accomplish this?' I asked.

'I don't know yet I will finalize my plans after talking to my brothers when they arrive' Arti clarified.

'What are your naughty thoughts?' I asked.

'You could also fuck Lila and Sara in addition to your sisters' Arti giggled.

'Now don't you start with it. You know how I hate the very thought of incest but fucking the wives of those two rascals would be most welcome' I said laughing.

'The other naughty thought is that....' she said.

'Stop! Don't tell me' I said interrupting her, 'you can fuck your brothers and my brothers in law'.

'No I will not sleep with my brothers. The thought of incest is equally repulsive to me but I look forward to screwing Ram and Sham. Randy, imagine the orgies we will have together' she giggled.

'When do they arrive?' I asked.

'In four weeks my brothers in the morning and your sisters later in the day' Arti said.

'Will you tell Ram and Sham about Ashu and Amit?' I asked.

'No definitely not. Only if it is absolutely necessary' Arti replied.

'You know how impulsive my sisters are not that they let the cat out of the bag' I said.

'I had thought of that. Without going into details I have written to them to behave as if they are meeting my brothers for the first time' Arti replied.

'You seem to have put a lot of thought in it but Reema will turn eighteen um...um about two weeks after their arrival, how do you propose to fulfill your promise to her? I asked.

'Don't worry darling you will deflower your precious Reema in presence of the MD I promise you that' Arti laughed.

Four weeks later Ashu and Amit arrived with their wives. Arti was right both Lila and Sara were quite pretty in their own way. Lila was tall, slim and had big boobs. She had a good figure and her long black hair was rolled up tastefully in a bun. Sara was quite her opposite. She was not so tall but slim. Her tits looked small but were definitely a handful. She had short bobbed her.

After the introductions were over they wanted to freshen up. Arti showed them to their rooms and told Ashu and Amit to come to our bedroom, as she wanted to talk with them.

Few minutes later we four assembled in our bedroom. 'All right boys' Arti said, 'I am going to ask you some questions and I want frank and truthful answers'.

'Yes didi (elder sister)' they replied respectfully.

'Ashu tell me was Lila a virgin?' Arti asked.

Blushing Ashu replied, 'Yes didi she was a virgin'.

'How do you know? Some girls who have already been fucked act like a virgin on their wedding night' Arti said.

'No didi I am sure. Her maidenhead was quite tough. She was genuinely in pain when my laurda broke through it. She also bled a lot'.

'Good. Amit what about Sara?' Arti continued.

'She was also a virgin. Her hymen was soft like Nit.......' he said then glancing at me blushed and stopped short.

'Come on Amit say Nitu. Randy knows all about your fucking his sisters' Arti said.

'Sara did bleed but not as much as Ashu says Lila did' Amit said completing the sentence.

'Have they got hair on their choot or they have removed it?' Arti asked.

'Quite a lot. Once I suggested shaving it and she said that if God wanted women to shave their pubic hair then he wouldn't have given them these hair' Ashu replied. Arti looked at Amit.

'Didi do you know what Sara said when I told her that her choot would look much prettier without hair I quote 'choot chodene ke liye hai na ki numayish main dikhane ke liye' unquote (Cunt is meant to be fucked and not displayed in an exhibition)' Amit laughed.

'Have you fucked each other's wife?' Arti continued with the inquisition.

'No but jokingly I hinted it once but Lila's reply was a curt no never' Ashu said.

'Same suggestion same reply' Amit said.

'Do you want to fuck each other's wife?' was Arti's next question.

'Yes didi very much' both replied as one.

'Didi why are you asking all these questions?' Ashu asked.

'Be patient I will tell you in a minute. Just one more question' Arti said, 'Kya tumne unki gaand maari hai? (Have you fucked them in their ass hole?)'

'Gaand! God forbid. One night I asked her to get on top of me and fuck me. She called me a depraved vagabond and did not let me touch her for five days. Therefore I did not dare to suggest fucking her gaand' Ashu replied.

'I did but she said Amit if you ever touch my gaand I will leave you' Amit sighed.

'Tumnain unki choot chati hai aur unhone umhara laurda choosa hai? (Have you eaten their pussy and have they sucked your cock?)' Arti asked.

'Yes she loves having her choot licked and she has sucked my cock but does not allow me to cum in her mouth' Ashu replied.

'Yes she loves swallowing my-cum. Before marriage we used to sixty-nine quite a lot' Amit replied.

'Now the last question. Do they enjoy sex?' Arti asked.

'Very much if I had the stamina then she would make me fuck her the whole day' Ashu laughed.

'As Ashu said very much. She takes to fucking like fish takes to water' Amit said.

'Here is some news for you. Both Ritu and Nitu are coming for a visit. They arrive later in the day' Arti said smiling.

Both Ashu and Amit looked at each other and grinned, 'That is good news' Ashu said pressing his cock.

'Yes very good news indeed' Amit said nervously glancing at me.

'Sorry to shatter your dreams of fucking my sisters again. For your information their husbands' will be accompanying them I said sarcastically.

'Oh' they groaned disappointed.

'Would you like to fuck them again?' Arti asked. Both the rascals looked at me and kept quiet.

'Don't be afraid of Randy tell me the truth' Arti insisted.

'Oh yes very much. They were very good' they sighed.

'Now I will tell you what this is all about. You deflowered Ritu and Nitu and I think it would be equitable if their husbands fucked your wives and also took their ass hole cherry' Arti proposed.

Suddenly there was pin drop silence.

'Just think if this happens then you can fuck each other's wife, fuck them in the ass hole and they will willingly swallow your cum' Arti said, 'yes another thing you can fuck Ritu and Nitu again along with many other girls we know'.

Ashu shrugged his shoulders, 'Why not, we did pop the cherry of Ritu and Nitu. This is least we can do to reciprocate'.

'It is also okay with me. They will fuck Sara in the ass hole, never' Amit laughed, 'this I want to see. Poor buggers' Amit said.

'Don't worry to make this happen is my job' Arti said, 'remember when you meet Ritu and Nitu later act as if it is your first meeting. They will also do the same'.

'When is this miracle going to take place' Amit asked.

'As soon as I can arrange it maybe tomorrow itself' Arti said, 'one more information what do they like and/or hate most?'

They thought for few minutes. 'Lila likes everything but hates English movies. She thinks that men in it are depraved and the women are hussies' Ashu said.

'Sara does not hate anything in particular but she is crazy about leaning to cook especially baking' Amit said.

'Great guys you have been very helpful. I think we can do it tomorrow itself' Arti giggled, 'now I am waiting for the arrival of my sisters in law because I require their cooperation too. I will keep you abreast of future developments'.

Later in the day my sisters arrived with their spouses. Ramlal (Ram) and Shamlal (Sham) were handsome and looked to be fine lads. 'Sorry girls we have only three bedrooms and they are already taken. You four will have to sleep in the living room' Arti said.

'No problem we are used to sleeping together' Ritu giggled.

Beckoning to me Arti took Ritu and Nitu aside and told them what she had in mind. 'Great idea bhabi (sister in law, brother's wife) I am sure Ram and Sham will enjoy fucking them' Ritu giggled.

'Shall I tell them?' Nitu asked.

'No don't tell them yet they might inadvertently give the game away' Arti advised, 'okay girls this is the plan. There is a very old Hollywood classic 'Pillow Talk', starring Rock Hudson and Doris Day running here. Tomorrow after lunch Randy will propose to see it praising it to high heaven. Your job is to take your husbands to the movie at all costs and be liberal with the fact that it is about a rich playboy trying to trick a working girl into his bed'.

Later Arti told the plan to her brothers emphasizing that during the afternoon she wanted to be left alone with Lila and Sara.

That night in bed Arti sighed, 'Thank god everything is falling in place'.

'You should not have asked Ram and Sham to sleep in the living room' I complained.

'Are you afraid that the sons in law of the family will complain?' Arti laughed.

'Yes it not the done thing. You could have easily put the two rascals and their spouses in the living room' I continued.

'Yes I could have done it but they arrived first. Come on Randy it is just for one night. If all goes well then tomorrow every one will be sleeping on a proper bed but who will be sleeping with whom is a different matter. Just pray that tomorrow is just as hot as it was today' Arti said mysteriously. I asked her to explain but all she did was laugh.

When I got up the next morning I was still feeling guilty for making Ram and Sham sleep in the living room. 'If father finds out that his sons in law had to sleep on a sofa in my house then he would surely kill me' I thought. Immediately after getting ready, I went up to them and apologized profusely for the inconvenience.

'Forget it Randy there is no need to apologize, we were very comfortable' Ram laughed.

'Yes bhaiya we were not only comfortable but it was also very enjoyable' Nitu giggled. Sham gave her a hard stare and Nitu shut up. Apparently both the girls had sex with both brothers.

At breakfast Arti said, 'Guys the fan in the kitchen is on the blink. Can any of you men repair it?' Everyone shook their heads but Amit said, 'Didi I can try'.

'Yes if anyone can set it right then my Amit can' Sara said proudly.

'I will help' I said following Amit and Arti into the kitchen. First thing Amit did was to switch it on. The fan started to turn.

'Didi the fan is wor...' he started to say but Arti cut him off saying, 'Shut up you idiot. I know it works I want you to fuck it. You understand spoil it. Cut a wire or something'.

I could not see what exactly he did but the fan stopped working. 'Sorry didi I can't help. You will have to call an electrician' Amit, grinning like an ape, said loud enough for all to hear.

During lunch I proposed going to see the movie 'Pillow Talk'.

'Oh god Randy it is a very old one' Ram said.

'Yes I know it is a classic from the fifties. I have seen it thrice before but I would still like to see it again. Who all will join me' I replied. Amit said that he would go. Sara was undecided.

'I would like to see it again' Ritu said and then turning to Ram added, 'and you are coming with me. No buts it is final'.

'You too' Nitu said to her husband Sham.

'Now that our management has decided we can't dare to say no' both Ram and Sham said with folded hands. Everyone laughed at their mock fear.

'Lila what about you?' I asked.

'God forbid! Not me, the name itself is so immoral. I wonder how vulgar the movie would be' Lila replied and then said to Ashu, 'darling you stay back and keep me company'.

'No way' Ashu said, 'I am going'. Lila made a face and sulked.

'What about you didi are you going too?' Sara asked Arti.

'No I can't go I have lots to do. I plan to bake some coconut cookies. Your jijaji (brother in law - sister's husband) loves them ' Arti replied.

'Cookies! I will stay back and help you' Sara said enthusiastically.

'No my dear I can manage you go and enjoy yourself' Arti said.

'Didi please let me stay. I always wanted to learn to bake cookies. Besides I have already seen the movie' Sara pleaded .

'Can I also help' Lila asked.

'Of course my dear. We will start as soon as the crowd has left' Arti smiled. While seeing us off Arti whispered in my ear, 'Keep your mobile on but answer it only when I call on my cell phone'.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers