Den Of Debauchery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
372 Followers

Half way to the movie hall I said that the hall is very far and it would be prudent to call and check if the tickets are available or not. I called the hall on my mobile. They told me that tickets in all the classes were available. 'Sorry guys the hall is sold out' I lied fluently, 'best we return home'.

'Bhaiya please not yet. It is a very hot day let us all eat ice cream' Ritu suggested. This met with everybody's approval.

While we were having ice cream my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was my land line number. Without answering I let it ring. 'Randy why don't you take the call?' Ram asked.

'Oh it is from my office maybe they might want me to come in. They will call a couple of times more and then give up.' I replied grimacing. True enough the caller tried two more times and then gave up.

Fifteen minutes later Arti rang. 'Randy, send Ram and Sham. Kuch minton main dono chirdiyan chudwane ke liye betaab hojayengi (Both the birds will be desperate to be fucked soon)' Arti said urgently.

'Come let us go home' I said.

'Jijaji what is the hurry let me finish my ice cream' Amit said.

'Take it with you or leave it' I said curtly, 'but come'.

'Have you forgotten you fool. Come' Ritu whispered in his ear and with Nitu forcibly led him out. When we reached my apartment building I said to Ram and Sham, 'You both go to the flat and Arti will meet you at the door. In case she is not there then for God's sake don't ring the bell just wait outside till she comes'.

'W..W..What is this all about' Sham stammered.

'There is no time to explain now. Arti will do the explaining. Now go. ' I said urgently. Unsure they hesitated.

'Please' Ritu and Nitu begged.

Shrugging their shoulders they left. 'So far so good' I thought. After nearly thirty minutes Arti called again, 'You all can come now'. Arti met us at the door.

'What is happening?' I whispered. 'The first round is over. They have just started the second one' she giggled.

'Kya Sara ki gaand phard di? (Is Sara's ass hole cherry gone?)' Amit asked.

'Amit speak softly. No not yet I think they will do it after this round' Arti whispered.

'Didi tell us how you managed it?' Ritu pleaded.

'As in your case I gave them MD's special medicine' Arti giggled.

'No didi not like this. Tell us all the gory details. Please' Nitu begged.

Arti started her narration.

'When you guys left we started to cook. It was very hot and without the fan the kitchen was like a furnace. We all were sweating.

'Didi it is very hot' Sara said.

'There is coke in the fridge help yourself if you are thirsty' I said. They poured themselves a coke each and took a long draught finishing more than half of it. Even after fifteen minutes it had no visible effect on them. I tried my best to make them drink more but they only took small sips. For a moment I thought the cokes have let me down and my plan would fail'.

'Didi why did the success of your plan depend on a stupid coke?' Amit inquired.

'It is not just a stupid coke it is a special coke' Ritu said.

'What is so special about it?' Ashu asked confused.

'It is a coke that makes the choot of a girl itch for a fuck and now stop interrupting' Nitu said.

'A coke that makes a girl's choot itch! I don't believe it' Ashu laughed.

'I don't believe it' Arti mimicked Ashu, 'you idiot did you by any chance think that it was your charm or good looks that made these two sweet girls to offer their cherry to you? No it was the effect of the special coke I gave them to drink. Their choots were itching so much that if you had not been there to fuck them they would have unhesitatingly screwed a street dog' Arti replied getting irritated. This silenced her brothers.

'Bhabi what happened then?' Nitu asked.

'Where was I oh yes I thought that my plan was destined to fail. Then suddenly Sara said, 'Didi it is too hot here I am going to my room to cool down'. Two minutes later Lila also went to her room to 'cool down'. I knew that they had gone to finger themselves. Apparently the coke was taking effect but it was not strong enough.

As I wondered what to do next the oven made a loud 'ping' sound and its lights flashed announcing that the cookies were ready. Suddenly I had an inspiration. I removed the tray with the freshly baked cookies on it and carried it to my room. I held the tray in the cold stream coming out of the air conditioner to cool them down quickly. I put a cookie in my mouth and placed four other cookies on a plate. I carried this plate after treating the cookies with the MD's concoction to Sara's room.

'Sara try a freshly baked cookie' I said.

'Bhabi it tastes damned good. What about you?' she asked eating one.

Pointing to my full mouth, 'I have already had one. Take another' I offered. She took another one willingly. Then I repeated the same performance in Lila's room.

After calling you I waited patiently for the cookies to take effect. I was confident that this dose would make them wild.

Soon Ram and Sham arrived. Poor fellows they were quite bewildered. I conducted them into your study. 'Bhabi what is going on?' Ram asked.

'Before I reply to your question please answer mine. Kya tum Lila aur Sara ko chodna chahoge? (Would you like to fuck Lila and Sara?)' I asked.

My question shocked both of them. Recovering Ram said, 'Bhabi what are you saying they are your sisters in law'.

'Let me worry about that. Answer my question' I said.

'What a question? Of course bhabi' Ram replied caressing his hard on.

'My Ram gets hard at the slightest of pretext' Ritu tittered.

'Shhh' Nitu gestured.

'Boy I would love to stick my lund in Sara's choot. I bet it is small like her' Sham said pressing his cock.

Nitu giggled, 'My Sham loves to stick his lund in anyone small or big'. It was now Ritu's turn to say, 'Shhh'.

'Don't fret you will fuck both of them' I smiled.

'Bhabi will they agree?' Ram said expressing his doubt.

'Bhabi what will Ashu and Amit say when they find out?' Sham asked.

'They will not only agree but beg you to fuck them. Don't worry about Ashu and Amit, I assure you that there won't be any bloodshed. Just do as I say' I told them.

'Okay what do you want us to do?' Sham asked.

'Nothing. Just wait for them to come to you. Another thing fuck them both by turns and don't agree to fuck them till they commit to let you fuck them in their ass hole also. These two things are very important' I said.

'Boy it is getting better and better. Lardki ki gaand maarne main mujhe bahut mazaa aata hai (I love fucking a girl in her ass hole)' Ram said with relish.

'Wait silently and dream about the pleasures awaiting you' I giggled and came back in the living room.

Hardly after five minutes Sara came in with her pallu trailing behind her, top three buttons of her blouse were open, part of the sari was roughly tucked in. Her face was flushed, her forehead bathed in sweat and her eyes wild with lust. Her one hand was on her tit squeezing it and with the other she was openly scratching her choot. Being of slight stature the aphrodisiac had effected her first.

'Didi where is Amit? When will he be back?' she asked slightly disoriented.

'Sara remember Amit has gone to the movies' I replied gently.

'Oh why is he always not there when I want him. When will he be back?' she asked.

'Not before three hours' I replied.

'God what will I do? This damned choot of mine is itching so' she wailed.

Before I could I reply Lila came in. Her condition was the same as Sara's but half her sari was dragging on the floor behind her. 'Didi when will Ashu be back?' she asked.

'I just told Sara. Not before three hours' I replied.

'Oh Sara you are also here' Lila noticing Sara's presence for the first time groaned, 'what will I do in the meanwhile'.

Putting my arms round them and caressing their tits lightly I asked, 'Is your choot also itching like Sara's?'

'Yes didi I can't bear it' Lila wailed.

'In a situation like this one I can only suggest that you both use your fingers' I replied squeezing their boobs harder.

'Oh didi' they both moaned putting their heads on my shoulder.

'I have masturbated thrice already without any relief' Sara groaned.

'I even put the hair brush handle inside me but it made things even worse' Lila said on the verge of tears.

'Hasn't your choot itched before?' I asked wanting to make them really desperate.

'My choot is always itchy' Lila giggled, 'but never like this. This itch seems to be so c..c..compelling'.

'Well girls the only other solution is to find a nice big laurda' I suggested.

'Yes we know but for that we will have to wait for three hours and by then we will be dead' both them cried.

'I didn't mean Ashu and Amit but someone else's laurda' I said rubbing their itching choots.

'Didi! How can you suggested such a thing?' Sara said offended.

'I will never betray my Ashu' Lila said.

'It is for you to decide' I replied shrugging and continued to caress their cunt.

For few minutes except for their moaning and hard breathing there was complete silence.

'There are no men here. All have of them have gone to the movies' Sara said softly. I giggled.

'Didi is some one here?' Lila asked trembling.

'Oh yes, Ram and Sham are here. Mera khayal hai tum in dono se chudwa lo (I suggest you let both of them fuck you). They are tall and handsome I bet their laurdas are also big and hard' I proposed softly.

'What will happen if our husbands find out?' Sara asked.

'First of all they will not find out and if they do then I assure you that there will be no bloodshed. Best is hurry and ask them. I am sure they will be happy to oblige you' I said.

'I can't ask them I will die of shame' Sara said blushing.

'Didi you ask them. Please' Lila begged.

'Okay I will ask' I replied and led them with my hands still rubbing their cunts to the study where both Ram and Sham were waiting patiently.

'Hello girls' Ram asked smiling, 'what is with you two?'

As I wanted both Sara and Lila to ask them I said, 'There you are you did not tell me why you came back'. Ram and Sham went into a lengthy explanation and a short conversation ensued.

'Oh you three shut up' Sara shouted impatiently, 'didi puchna chahati thi ki tum humain chodoge (didi wanted to ask you if you would fuck us?'

'Haan hamain chodo (Yes please fuck us)' Lila groaned. I could see their rising cocks form a tent in their pants.

'Of course with pleasure but on one condition' Ram said.

'Condition! What condition?' Sara asked impatiently.

'Ki tum hamain apni gaand bhi marne dogi (You will let us fuck you in your ass hole)' Sham replied.

'Kabhi nahin, maine Amit ko bhi apni gaand nahin maarne di aur tumhain bhi nahin maarne doongi (God no, I have never let Amit fuck me in the ass hole and am not going to let you either)' Sara shot back sharply.

'Never. Meri gaand bhi kori hai (My ass hole has also not been fucked before)' Lila pointed out.

Pin drop silence followed. Silently I mouthed, 'Show them your cocks'.

Ram understood immediately and producing his cock said, 'Look this is what you are going to miss. Sham, show the ladies your nice big cock'.

With their eyes riveted on the erect cocks the girls debated the question of gaand fuck or no fuck at all in their mind.

'Take me in my ass if you like but only after you have fucked me' Sara decided rushing towards them.

'Ram take her to her bedroom' I said. Ram lifted her in his arms and carried her to her bedroom.

'Oh god I can't wait. Gaand phardni hai tau phard lena lakin chodene main der mat karo (Take my ass hole cherry if want to but hurry and fuck me now)' Lila said.

Placing her hand on his erect lund Sham led her towards Sara's room. 'Iss kamare main nahin yahan Ram Sara ko chod raha hai (No not in this room here Ram is fucking Sara)' Lila objected.

Sham laughed, 'So what! It will be fun, we brothers will fuck you both together on the same bed' and pushed her inside leaving the door ajar.

Then I heard two loud 'AAHHH's'. Peeping inside the room I saw Sara and Lila lying next to each other with their legs wide open and the bottoms of both Ram and Sham moving up and down. The girls were moaning loudly. I pulled up a chair and watched. By the time I had settled down to watch the bottoms of the girls were moving in rhythm of the strokes poking their choots.

'Oh fuck me faster' Sara moaned.

'Haan mujhe aur zor se chodo (Yes fuck me harder)' Lila moaned.

'GOD IT IS LOVELY. FASTER RAM FASTER. Y..HES FUCK ME HARDER' Sara squealed.

'Y...HES NOW FASTER. DON"T SPARE MY CHOOT MAKE MINCE OUT OF IT. GODDD IT FEELS HEAVENLY' Lila screamed.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING DON'T SLOW DOWN. FASTER AND HARDER. Y...HES THAT IS THE WAY. I AAAMMM NEARLY THERE' Sara shouted.

'OH DON'T STOP. Y..HES JUST FEW MORE STROKES. FASTER OHHHHHH I AMMMMM COOOMMMMMIIINNNNG' Lila screamed and fell on the bed gasping for breath.

'OHHHH RAAAAMMMMM I AMMMM THEERRREEEE' Sara yelled and lay gasping for breath. After a few more strokes both Ram and Sham came with a loud grunt. All four were panting heavily.

'Thank you that was heavenly, please fuck me again' Lila panted.

Ram started to get up and catching his hand Sara pleaded, 'Kahan ja rahe ho kya aur nahin chodoge (Where are you going aren't you going to fuck again)' Lila panted.

'Yes I am going to fuck again but not you but Lila, 'Ram said adding, 'Sham you fuck Sara and I will see to Lila's cunt'.

Both changed places and as they rammed their cocks in the itching cunts of the girls you guys arrived' Arti said finishing her narration.

We all crept to the door and listened. All we heard were the loud moans of pleasure from the girls and the squeaking of the bed.

After ten minutes or so we heard the screams of pleasure as the girls came followed by loud grunts from Ram and Sham as they released their load. For the next ten minutes we heard nothing but their heavy breathing.

'Ram apna laurda kharda karo mujhe aur chudwana hai (Ram make your cock hard I want you to fuck me more)' Lila said.

'Suck my cock, it will get hard quicker' Ram replied.

'I have never sucked a cock before and am not going to start now' Lila lied.

'No suck no fuck' Ram replied then added, 'look at Sara she is sucking Sham's lund and it is already getting hard'.

'I will wait' Lila said. Silence followed.

'Come on Ram fuck me' Lila pleaded.

'You know what to do' Ram replied.

'You are very mean' Lila said.

'The world is a very cruel place my dear' Ram said.

'God I can't wait' Lila said, 'all right I will do it'.

'Good but be careful that you don't hurt me' Ram cautioned.

'Yes that is the way. Can you feel it getting bigger?' Ram asked.

'M..M..FFfffff' Lila replied with Ram's cock in her mouth.

'See it is hard again. Now fuck me' Lila said.

'Definitely, turn over. Ab main teri gaand phardoonga (I will take your ass hole cherry now)' Ram said.

'No first choot then gaand' Lila said.

'No my dear you have got it wrong. It is no gaand, no choot' Ram laughed.

'Ram you are really a mean man' Lila said.

'Yes I know' Ram laughed.

'Sham are you ready to fuck Sara's gaand?' Ram asked.

'After she has finished sucking me' Sham moaned.

'You can have your cock sucked later. Let us take their butt cherry together' Ram said.

'Okay Sara get on the bed on all fours' Sham said.

'Don't listen to him. Let me finish you off first' Sara replied.

'No Sara gaand fuck first' Sham replied.

'AAA OOOO RAM IT IS HURTING. DO IT GENTLY. GOD IT HURTS' Lila screamed.

'Few seconds more. I am entering. Can you feel it?' Ram panted.

'YEEESSSSS AAAAAAAYYYYIIIIIEEEE' Lila shouted at the top of her voice as the knob of Ram's cock entered her gaand.

'I am in' Ram panted, 'what about you Sham?'

'I am wetting my cock in her choot. Like her choot her ass hole will also be very small' Sham replied.

'Never mind that just shove your lund into her gaand' Ram ordered.

'Don't listen to hi...OH IT IS HURTING. SHAM! STOP! YOU WILL KILL ME' Sara shouted in pain.

'Sham push harder' Ram shouted.

'NO SHAM NO GOD I WILL DIE STOP SHAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIIEEEEEE' Sara screamed as Sham's lund rushed into her gaand.

'Ram I am in' Sham panted.

'Good now let us fuck them together' Ram said.

The bed started to creak again amidst groans of pain of the two girls.

As if stunned Amit whispered, 'Sham has actually taken Sara's gaand cherry'.

'And Ram is in Lila's ass hole' Ashu smiled and grabbing Ritu added, 'I am going to fuck you now. Amit you take Nitu we will fuck their wives in front of them'.

'Go ahead girls. I suggest you protest but not too much' Arti suggested and turning to her brothers added, 'remember you have to fuck each other's wives too'.

'Let us watch' I suggested to Arti.

On entering the room Ashu said, 'Lila darling what do I see?'

'Oh god it is my husband. Ram let me go' Lila shouted.

'Shut up darling I will let you go only after I have finished' Ram said laughing and continued to push.

'No Ashu leave me alone. No I won't let you' Ritu complained but lay down on the carpet and spread her legs wide.

'Ritu what is with you' Ram asked.

'AHHHH. Ashu ne apna laurda meri choot main gusserd diya hai aur mujhe chod raha hai (Ashu has shoved his cock inside my choot and is fucking me)' Ritu replied.

'Chodene de main bhi tau uski aurat ki gaand maar raha hoon (Let him fuck I am also fucking his wife in her ass hole' Ram replied.

In the meanwhile Sara begged, 'SHAM LET ME GO. Oh Amit please help me'.

'No Amit I say let me go' Nitu said as Amit pushed her onto the carpet.

'NO DON'T' she shouted, 'oh god you are already inside me'.

'Nitu what is the matter?' Sham asked pausing.

'Amit is on top of me' Nitu replied.

'Don't worry I am on top of his wife. Have fun Amit' Sham laughed and resumed. Four couples, two on the bed and two on the carpet were fucking like there was no tomorrow. When they finished Ram and Sham got up.

'Where are you going? You have to fuck me again' Lila demanded.

'Sorry I can't anymore' Ram replied.

'Ab main chodoonga (Now I will fuck)' Ashu said.

'Yes Ashu you fuck me' Lila said.

'Tujhe nahin lakin Sara ko. Tujhe Amit chodega (Not you but Sara. Amit will fuck you)' Ashu said.

'Yes Amit please fuck me' Lila begged. As the brothers entered each other's wife Ritu and Nitu cuddled and kissed the cocks of their respective husbands.

'My choot is flowing let us go to the living room' Arti whispered in my ear. Leaving the fucking couples we adjourned to the living room sofa to fuck. As Arti and I finished our first fuck Ram and party joined us.

'How was it? All friends I hope' Arti asked.

'Oh it was great. We are happy' Ram and Sham said.

'We have no complaints also' Ashu and Amit said and the four men embraced each other as the girls watched happily.

'How is the itch?' Arti laughed.

'Much better but it is still there' Lila replied pouting sweetly.

'Didi did you have anything to do with it?' Sara asked. Arti laughed and explained to them all she had done.

Later we found that despite their no nonsense exterior both Lila and Sara were hotter than a kitchen stove. They were ready to try anything, anywhere, anytime and with anyone.

'Now that the seduction of Lila and Sara is over can we go to see the movie 'Pillow Talk'?' I asked adding, 'that is if you guys are not too tired' I asked.

'I am game. Just give me half an hour' Lila replied.

'What! You are going to see that immoral movie' Ashu smiled.

'Shut up Ashu' Lila said hitting him playfully and added, 'come girls we will all shower together'.

sahebji
sahebji
372 Followers