Den Of Debauchery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
372 Followers

'Sara, Lila while you are taking a shower I suggest that you get rid of that fuzz growing on your choot. Ritu and Nitu can help if you like' Arti suggested.

'As you say didi' Sara replied demurely.

'What! Do you plan to display your choot in an exhibition?' Amit said with mock surprise.

'Amit! You mind your own fucking business' Sara said sticking out her tongue at him. We all laughed.

After a shower when the girls came they were still naked. 'Sara your choot is beautiful. It is really worth displaying in an exhibition' Ashu said.

'Thank you' Sara blushed.

'What about my choot?' Lila asked Ashu pouting.

'Darling I have always said that your choot is one in a million now that I see it undressed I say it is one in a trillion' Ashu said pulling Lila to him and kissing her choot.

After the movie we had dinner in a posh restaurant. It was late when we reached home. Everyone decided to go to bed. 'Sara, Lila tonight you will sleep with Randy. He will take care of that niggling itch. Ashu, Amit will sleep with Ritu and Nitu' Arti decreed.

'What about us?' Ram asked.

'You both will sleep with me' Arti smiled.

'Boy it gets better and better' Sham said.

In the bedroom when I undressed Lila squealed, 'SARA LOOK! Jijaji's lund it is so huge'.

'WOW! It is large. They say bigger the cock bigger the pleasure. I will take him first' Sara giggled.

'No I will' Lila said, 'I saw it first'.

'Don't fight there is enough for both of you' I laughed, 'Lila is older I will take her choot first'. Then turn by turn I fucked both of them.

When I woke up in the morning the girls were still fast asleep. Noiselessly I crept out of the room. In the kitchen I found Arti, still naked, brewing tea.

'How was the night?' she asked.

'Great their cunts were real tight' I replied.

'Of course they were tight. They have not been married long and for your lund even a well fucked choot is also tight' Arti laughed.

'Good morning bhabi' Ritu and Nitu said.

'Why are you both naked? Have you been fucking?' Ritu asked.

'No we are the founder members of a club 'Down With Clothes' Arti said laughing, 'like to join us'.

'Of course' they replied throwing off their nightgowns.

'I hope others also join in. It will be hilarious to watch the boys walking around with their cocks in the air' Ritu giggled.

'Yes we will also know which one to go after' Nitu laughed.

'Bhabi what have you done with our husbands?' Ritu asked.

'Nothing I only fucked their balls dry' Arti laughed, 'now they sleeping like babies'.

'Come Ritu let us see how dry their balls are' Nitu said dragging Ritu with her into the master bedroom.

They returned in about thirty minutes. 'Bhabi few drops were still left in their balls which we sucked off' they said laughing loudly and went to wake the others.

We all sat naked at the breakfast table but there was no sign of Ram and Sham. 'Were are Ram and Sham?' Arti asked my sisters.

'Bhabi we are here' Ram and Sham said cheerfully entering the room naked. Then suddenly their expression changed and advanced menacingly towards Ashu and Amit growled, 'So you two had the gall to deflower our wives'.

'Yes we did. What are you going to do about it?' Ashu and Amit replied in the same tone standing up.

All four glared at each other. Arti glanced at my sisters. 'Sorry bhabi but they sneaked it out of us' they replied with downcast eyes. We all held our breath.

'Nothing. Just joking' Ram said laughing out aloud. We all heaved a sigh of relief. Amid lots of laughter they embraced each other again.

After breakfast Arti said, 'I want all of you dressed by ten. The electrician is coming to repair the kitchen fan. Amit can't you join the wires you cut yesterday?'

'Sorry didi, I just cut them indiscriminately' Amit replied.

'What you were in on the plan?' Lila asked.

'Yes we all were' Ashu replied.

'You mean everyone knew but the two of us' Sara asked.

'Yes. If we had told you then how would you two have lost your ass hole cherry' Amit laughed.

'OH' Lila and Sara exclaimed blushing.

From that moment nobody wore clothes in the house and caught a partner whenever they wanted to fuck. When I returned from office I also joined in. One evening when I returned from office I heard loud noises coming from Nitu's bedroom. Everyone was accounted for except Ashu.

'Arti who is in the bedroom with Ashu?' I asked.

'Your first virgin Mala' Arti giggled, 'she had come here to discuss plans for Reema's birthday but finding four healthy horny erections changed her mind. Since the last four hours she is fucking them by turns'.

Ten minutes later Mala and Ashu emerged from the room. 'Arti I must be going now. I will come day after tomorrow with mama to discuss Reema'a birthday party' Mala panted.

'Darling you can't go now. Randy is here and you have not fucked him yet' Arti giggled.

'Sorry Randy some other day. As of now both my choot and gaand are sore. Bye, see you' Mala said leaving.

Everyone wanted to know about Mala and Reema. Arti told them the background with more than a pinch of salt and pepper. Two days later Sudha and Mala came. Sudha looked greedily at the four young virile erections.

'Mama business first and then we will take the starch out of these lovely erections together' Mala told her mother.

Then we discussed how to celebrate Reema'a birthday. It was agreed that we would throw a party and it was Mala and Sudha's responsibility to bring Reema and her parents to the party.

'What if the MD brings Seema too' I asked.

'Don't worry on that count Seema is not going to be here. She leaves tomorrow to visit her mausi (aunt - mother's sister) and will return only after the D-day' Mala said.

'Arti I think you should invite Kala and Raju personally' Sudha suggested.

'No problem' Arti said dialing the number pressing the mike button.

'Rajan here' MD said answering the call.

'Good evening sir. Arti speaking, I am calling to invite you and your family to a tea party on Saturday at five p.m.' Arti said.

'We can't make it on Saturday it is Reema's birthday and I have promised her to take her someplace special' MD replied.

'What a pity. My sisters in law are here; they were keen to meet you again' Arti said dangling the carrot.

'Really I would also like to meet them but how shall we do it?' MD asked.

'Maybe our party could be considered as Reema's birthday do. This way both objects will be achieved' Arti proposed.

'Good idea. That is what we will do. We will be there. Saturday five o'clock you said?' MD asked excitedly.

'Yes sir, please don't forget to bring Reema and Seema also' Arti added.

'Oh yes of course' MD replied.

'Well done Arti you baited the hook very nicely. Now uncle will definitely come' Mala said.

'Now that the business part is over it is time to enjoy' Sudha said undoing her blouse buttons.

'Yes mama let us enjoy' Mala giggled.

'Come on boys help the ladies to undress and fuck them together in one room' Arti said, 'it is not every day that mother and daughter get screwed together'.

All the four men descended on the ladies and carried them into a bedroom.

'Bhaiya what are you thinking?' Ritu asked.

'About Saturday and Reema's kori choot (virgin cunt) no doubt' Arti giggled.

'You are right as usual my dear' I said and gathering Lila and Sara in my arms added, 'come girls give me some practice'.

Arti and my sisters laughed loudly as we three left.

End of part 6

Part 7 to follow...

sahebji
sahebji
372 Followers