Den Of Debauchery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Of course I have. Actually I have not one but several fantasies' Jaya smiled sweetly, 'let go otherwise you will get us disqualified'.

Disappointed Rashid approached Arti. 'Arti let us fuck' Rashid said.

'No not now. I don't want to spoil Jaya's chances to win' Arti replied.

'Go sit down like the others and watch the clock till it strikes nine' Jaya said pushing Rashid in to a chair.

At sharp nine the junior ladies started to give their male partners a blow job. 'Easy Jaya you are biting' Rashid complained.

'Shut up Rashid she is doing her best' Arti said.

Reema was working on my cock. Her teeth also hurt me as she, like Jaya was also short on experience. Three minutes later the senior partners took over. 'Thank God' Rashid sighed, 'Jaya you nearly chewed my cock off'.

I also heard Rama say, 'Malti how is it going?'

'He is not hard enough' Malti replied.

'Come let me at his cock' Rama said, 'I will soon have him spurting his cum all over the room. This was not an idle boast. Soon Ram was moaning with pleasure. My partner Kala was good but from the facial expression of Ram I could see that he was way ahead of me.

'OH RAMA I AM ABOUT TO CUM' Ram shouted, 'SUCK HARDER Y..HES LIKE THIS. GODDD I AAMMM COOMMIIINNNGGG' he screamed and poured his seed down Rama's throat. With a triumphant look Rama released Rama's limp cock and embracing Ram and Malti shouted, 'YEAH! WE HAVE DONE IT'.

One by one we all came. The ladies crowded around Rama and said, 'Congratulations! MD was right you we must take lessons from you ' they said, 'what is your fantasy?'

'There is one thing I have always dreamed about and .....' Rama started to say but I interrupted her, 'Rama take your time and think it out. We will fulfill your fantasy after dinner' I said, 'in the meanwhile the bar is open if anybody wants a drink'.

'Randy I don't need to think. I know exactly what I want to do' Rama giggled.

After dinner everyone was eager to know Rama's fantasy. 'I have always dreamed of fucking five men together and make them cum simultaneously. Today I am going to live it' Rama announced.

'What! Five of them how' Nitu asked.

'Very simple one in the cunt, one up my ass, one in my mouth and two with my hands' Rama explained.

'Done' I said, 'now chose your partners' I said.

'Sham you lie down and I will get on top of you. Ram you fuck my ass hole. I will suck Rashid's big cock and masturbate Amit and Ashu'.

When everyone had taken their positions Rama said, 'Boys my fantasy is that we all come together so please let us coordinate among ourselves and try to cum together. This way we all will enjoy to the maximum'.

'Hey you two when you shoot your gun make sure to aim at Rama and not my face' Sham said to Amit and Ashu.

'Ashu you take his right eye and I will go for the left one' Amit laughed. Before Sham could reply Rama intervened, 'Sham don't be so finicky. They are joking, if they do hit you I am there I will lick you clean. Okay boys let us start the show. Rashid my dear bring your cock nearer'.

The show as Rama had put it was fantastic. Ram was humping her puckered hole while Sham fucked from below as best he could. The bottoms of Amit and Ashu moved forward and backwards fucking her fists, while Rama sucked hard on Rashid's cock.

After five minutes Rashid shouted, 'Slow down or I will cum'. Immediately Rama slowed down.

'Brother how are you doing down there' Ram panted.

'I am fine but I require more time. What about the two sharpshooters' Sham gasped.

'I also need more time' Ashu replied.

'Me too' Amit said.

They continued to fuck quietly for few minutes. Rama's bottoms started to twitch and wriggle.

'Hurry up guys I won't last much longer' Ram shouted and feeling Rama's bottoms twitch under him added, 'darling are you also about to cum?'

Without releasing Rashid's cock Rama nodded. 'God I feel my sperm rising' Amit screamed.

'Alright guys go for it' Ram shouted pumping Rama's butt hole furiously. Sham pushed faster from below. Amit and Ashu fucked Rama's fist vigorously. Rashid held Rama's head firmly and fucked her mouth with all the speed he could muster.

We all watched with bated breath. Suddenly Rashid shouted, 'OH GOD I AM COMMMIIIINNNGGGG'.

'ME TOO' Ram and Sham screamed nearly simultaneously.

'Rama has also cum. I can feel her juices running down my balls. Rama, am I right?' Sham asked. Rama nodded while swallowing Rashid's cum.

'OH GOD! OH GOD!' Amit screamed and shot jets of cum towards Rama's face. Within seconds Ashu's cock also started to shoot cum.

'Hey watch it!' Sham said as a blob of sperm hit his face.

Shabnam laughed. Jaya tittered. Two more shots of cum hit Sham in the face.

'Shit!' he screamed, 'can't you guys aim better'.

'WOW! Another bulls eye' Reema said clapping loudly. Sara, Lila and my sisters giggled happily and we all laughed at poor Sham's predicament.

Few minutes later they disentangled themselves. 'God! It was great' Rama panted satisfied and licking off the cum from Sham's face added, 'here lover boy you are nice and clean now. It wasn't that bad was it?' Sham did not reply but made a face.

'Mama you missed one blob' Malti giggled sucking it off from behind Sham's ear.

'Sir can I try it now' Jaya asked eagerly.

'No not yet my dear' I replied gently, 'now it is Malti's turn to fulfill her fantasy. Malti what will it be?'

'I really don't have a fantasy' Malti replied, 'I am happy with the MD and you fucking me in the office sir'.

'Then why not fuck them here also' Shabnam suggested.

'Okay' Malti said consenting.

'Together' Reema said grinning evilly.

'They have taken me together many times before and once again here won't matter' Malti laughed, 'MD you lie down while Randy sir fucks my ass hole. I love Randy sir's big cock in my bum'.

After we fucked Malti the party broke up in-groups. At midnight I told Jaya that it was time for her to go home.

'Oh sir let me stay the party is not yet over' she cried, 'anyway my parents already know what I am doing'.

'That may be so but if you misuse their goodwill then they might not let you come the next time. Anyway the party will go on tomorrow also. For now we are all tired and will soon go to bed'.

'All right' Jaya agreed grudgingly, 'but may I come back tomorrow? Razia ma'am you are here tomorrow also?'

'Yes I am my dear' Razia replied, 'by all means come back tomorrow'.

When I returned after dropping Jaya I found most of them sleeping in-groups. I saw Arti and Mala sleeping alone and lay down next to them.

TRIIINNNG the doorbell rang. I ignored it. TRRRIIINNNNGGGG it rang again but for longer. 'God who can it be at this hour of the night' I muttered to myself and opened one eye to look at the clock. To my utter surprise it was showing seven thirty.

'God it is morning already' I thought and peeped through the door's magic eye.

It was Jaya. Opening the door I exclaimed, 'God Jaya what are you doing here so early?'

'I have come to join the party' she replied and then looking accusingly at me added, 'you said I could'.

'Yes but I did not expect you to come so early. Everyone is still sleeping'.

'Don't worry I will soon wake them' she laughed and started to undress, 'it is time to fuck and not to waste it in sleep'. She trouped in naked and located Rashid sleeping with Ritu and Nitu in his arms.

Taking his limp cock in her hand kissed it. 'Good morning dear cock' she said and started to suck it.

'Oh! It feels lovely' Rashid murmured and opening his eyes said, 'oh Jaya it is you'.

'Yes my love it is I, your only love Jaya' Jaya giggled, 'now lie back and enjoy yourself'.

Rashid moaned loudly and started to rub and finger the choots of Ritu and Nitu. When they saw what was going on they kissed Rashid and suckled his teats.

'Not a bad idea' I thought and leaving them moaning with pleasure went to look for someone to wake. I saw Sham sleeping in between Sara and Lila. Sara was lying on her back and I gave her choot a couple of licks.

'Oh, please don't. PLEASE STOP' she cried.

'You don't like me eating your pussy' I asked a bit hurt.

'Oh yes I love it' she replied, 'but my bladder is so full of piss that I am afraid I might give you a shower'.

'Okay go empty yourself' I laughed and looked for the next victim. I woke Rama and Malti telling them to wake the others. Just then I espied Sara returning from the toilet.

'Oh what is this going on here?' she exclaimed seeing Rashid and the three girls. 'Mind if I join in?' she said placing her choot on Rashid's mouth.

'Hey what are you up to?' Rashid exclaimed.

'Nothing just giving you a sip of my cunt juices' Sara giggled, 'go on eat my pussy'.

'Randy have you seen Ram?' Rama asked. I shook my head.

'I saw him go into that door' Razia told her.

'Come Razia let us locate him' Rama suggested. I followed them. They found Ram in the shower. Giggling like schoolgirls they pulled him out of the shower with soap all over his body and pushed him on the bed.

'Razia you give him your pussy to eat while I suck his cock' Rama shouted.

Outside I saw the MD eating Shabnam's pussy while Arti gave him a blowjob. This set the trend for the day.

We fucked, sucked and fucked the whole day, resting, eating and drinking only to recharge our batteries. By nine at night we were all exhausted and the party broke up.

Next morning Razia went back promising to return and in the evening my both sets of brothers in law with their wives boarded the train for their homes.

'Come back whenever you like' I said.

'We will. We will' they grinned back.

Months went by. During this period we visited Razia a couple of times and she visited us. On her each visit we had a small get together. Seema's birthday was now only a week away. Plans for her birthday present had to be made.......

To be continued.......

Dear reader I hope you enjoyed this part also.

MD is suspicious of Randy and alert to the danger to Seema. Do they manage to accomplish their goal?

To find this out and much more you will have to read the next part.

Kindly continue to send me your candid comments and please, please don't forget to vote. I love you guys.

Take care.

Saheb