Den Of Debauchery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Miss please come with me,' I told Seema.

Outside Seema asked, 'Where is Amba? Did you...'

'No I didn't. I have sent her home,' I replied interrupting her, 'tell me what happened inside'.

'I think she is ready,' Seema laughed, 'Arti really turned the screws on her'.

'Tell me in detail,' I asked.

After you two left nobody spoke for a few minutes. Then Miss Breganza asked, 'What will he do?'

'He will arrest you and take you to the police station,' Arti told her, 'there first he will interrogated you and then the others will take over'.

'I can handle that. They can ask me all the questions they like,' Miss Breganza replied confidently.

'Their method of interrogating ladies is quite unconventional,' Arti said laughing cynically, 'it is not every day that they get such a pretty and well shaped lady like you to question'.

'What do you mean unconventional Oh my God! Kya woh mujhe chodenge? (Are they going to fuck me?),' Miss Breganza asked aghast.

'Yes ma'am all seventeen of them. First the arresting officer will fuck you then the rest will take turns,' Arti replied in a matter of fact tone.

'B..B..But I am a virgin,' Miss Breganza stammered.

'Really! You may be now but one thing I can guarantee that when you go to bed tonight you won't be a virgin any longer. All your holes will be overflowing with their cum,' Arti replied.

'Y...Y..You said holes? God! Kya woh meri gaand bhi marainge? (Are they going to fuck me in my ass hole also?),' Miss Breganza said, 'but that is surely against the law too'.

'Of course it is but who is going to tell them this not me. I am happy as things are,' Arti told her.

'Do t..t..they fuck you also?' Miss Breganza asked hesitatingly.

'Yes they fuck us all,' Arti replied.

'All? Are there more of you?' Miss Breganza asked astonished.

'Yes we are five women in the vice squad, three constables, one steno and the fifth one is the filing clerk. They fuck us when they like and as often as they like,' Arti explained.

'Y...y...you don't object,' Miss Breganza asked.

'Why should I? I love fucking. It is nice,' Arti sighed.

'Nice? I was told that fucking is horrible,' Miss Breganza said.

'Ma'am somebody has misled you. Fucking is heavenly. Anyway you will soon find out for yourself,' Arti said.

For the next few minutes Miss Breganza digested all this. Then she said, 'Arti please help me I don't want to be taken to the police station'.

'You should have thought of it before involving yourself with underage girls,' Arti replied.

'They are not minors,' Miss Breganza was quick to correct Arti, 'but that is not the issue now. Tell me a way out. You know the Inspector well'.

'If he finds out then he will punish me too,' Arti hesitated.

'I won't tell him. Please Arti help me,' Miss Breganza pleaded.

'I shouldn't be saying this but seeing your plight I suggest that you offer him some incentive,' Arti said.

'Oh yes why didn't I think of it myself,' Miss Breganza laughed nervously, 'I can offer him money. I have some saved up'.

'Don't you even think about it,' Arti warned, 'it is surest way to jail'.

'Then what else can I offer?' Miss Breganza asked perplexed.

'Maybe you can give him here what he will take at the station,' Arti suggested.

'You mean I should ask him to f...f...fuck me?' Miss Breganza asked incredulously.

'I did not say that,' Arti replied quickly, 'but you are an intelligent woman work it out for yourself'.

Silence followed. Miss Breganza looked pensive and Arti stared at the ceiling. Then you entered.

'Good now let us go in,' I said.

The scene was the same. Miss Breganza, looking very thoughtful, was naked and handcuffed to the bed. Arti was sitting on a chair against the wall humming a tune.

'Arti free Miss Breganza,' I ordered, 'and you ma'am get dressed, my work here is finished and we have to go to the police stationed'.

Arti unlocked the handcuffs. 'Sir please don't take me to the station,' Miss Breganza said rubbing her wrists.

'Sorry ma'am I have to, it is my duty,' I replied.

'Sir you can f....f...' Miss Breganza started to say but could not complete the sentence.

'Please get dressed we are already late,' I interjected looking at my watch.

She looked helplessly at Arti. 'Say it. It is now or never,' Arti whispered.

'Please sir you can f..f..fuck me here if you want,' Miss Breganza managed to say at last.

'Ma'am why should I want to fuck a woman of your age?' I laughed.

'She is a virgin,' Arti said softly.

'What! She is a virgin at her age?' I said excitedly, 'ma'am is that right?'

'Yes I am a virgin,' Miss Breganza smiled.

'And you want me to fuck you,' I asked to reconfirm.

'Yes you can fuck me provided you don't arrest me,' Miss Breganza said gaining in confidence.

'Sorry ma'am I can't make a deal like that. It would amount to taking a bribe,' I replied. Miss Breganza did not know how to react.

Here Arti intervened. 'But you can surely review her case,' she said.

'Yes as the investigating officer I have the right to reassess the facts'.

'Ma'am say yes,' Arti prompted.

'Okay. Sir I am ready you can fuck me now,' Miss Breganza said.

'Are you sure?' I asked to leave no doubt.

'Yes I am sure,' Miss Breganza replied spreading her legs. I undressed quickly. As soon as my cock was freed from its confines it jumped up in all its glory. Being teased for so long by Amba's nudity its swollen head glistened with pre-cum and the size was mite larger than usual.

'My God your laurda is huge,' Miss Breganza wailed, 'it will kill me'.

'Big or small ma'am it is the only one I've got. Yehi teri kori choot phardega (This is the one which is going to deflower you),' I said getting between her legs. In my heart I was angry with Miss Breganza and wanted to teach her a lesson for seducing sweet young girls, like Seema and Amba, and turning them into lesbians.

In order to achieve maximum penetration I put her ankles on my shoulders and pressed her knees forward till they touched her nipples. Her back was arched and her butt was about six inches above the bed. Then placing my cock on her choot hole, I took a firm grip and looked at Arti. Arti guessing what I had in mind and smiling nodded her approval.

'Sir please be gentle with me,' Miss Breganza pleaded, 'your lund is very big'.

'Of course my dear,' I replied and rammed my cock into her waiting choot.

'AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE,' she screamed with pain as my cock, tearing her hymen, buried itself to the hilt in her choot. Ignoring her cries of pain I started to bang my cock into her. As each inward stroke it hit rock bottom and Miss Breganza shouted, 'OWWA IT HURTS'.

After about ten such hard strokes I felt Arti's hand on my naked back. It was her way of telling me that I had punished her enough. I released my grip on her legs, as Miss Breganza breathed a sigh of relief and laying them straight commenced to fuck her with long slow strokes. I varied the length and strength of my strokes continuously.

I had thought that her choot will be loose but to my surprise it was quite tight, not as tight as Seema's choot was but tight enough to grip my cock firmly. After ten minutes of stroking her choot she moaned, 'Ah now it feels good,' and her hips started to twitch. Soon her bottoms were moving in rhythm of my strokes.

'OH IT IS LOVELY. PUSH HARDER. Y...HES THAT IS THE WAY. FASTER OH Y..HES,' She shouted. I was now fucking her with hard and fast strokes. 'OH GOD I AM NEARLY THERE. PLEASE DON'T STOP. Y..HES A LITTLE LONGER GODDDDD I AAAMMMMM COOMMMIIINNNGGGG,' she screamed in ecstasy as I shot my load into her cunt. Our lips drew nearer and we kissed for a long time savoring the intense emotions we had just experienced. When our kiss broke I roll off her and lit a cigarette.

'Oh Arti thank you very much it was heavenly. I have never felt such pleasure before,' Miss Breganza sighed. We lay silently enjoying the aftermath. Suddenly Miss Breganza shouted, 'Curses, thousand curses to you. May your Soul rot in hell'.

'Whom are you cursing?' Arti asked laughing.

'My Aunt Matilda. She is the one who sowed the seeds of hate against men in my mind and put me on the path of pussy eating. With the result I have wasted nearly twenty years of my youth chasing pussies instead of enjoying cocks,' Miss Breganza replied angrily.

'Arti after I finish my cigarette we must leave. I have lots of files to attend to,' I said to Arti.

'Please sir if you have the time then fuck me one more time before you go,' Miss Breganza requested.

'Of course dear lady I have all the time in the world. Files can wait but not a hot choot,' I said getting on top of her, 'and don't call me sir my name is Randy'.

'What an apt name,' Miss Breganza giggled, 'I am Becky.

'AAHHH,' she moaned as I pushed my man root into her.

After we had finished our second fuck Becky said, 'God this was even better than the first time. Seema ab chudwane ki teri bari hai bhi. Tujhe bahut mazaa aayega (Seema it is now your turn to fuck. You will really enjoy it)'.

'Nahin maine nahin chudwana (No I don't want to fuck),' Seema replied blushing.

'Come child take off your clothes and lie between us. There is no cause to be bashful,' Miss Breganza coaxed.

'Ma'am please don't insist you know why ,' Seema said.

'Seema is shy because she is not a virgin. One afternoon she told me that she had fucked a cucumber but I didn't believe her. I think she has been with a man. Right child?'

'H..H..How did you know?' Seema stuttered.

'Well it was more of an educated guess because from that day your choot tasted different and your cum had a much richer flavor,' Becky explained, 'now that he knows join us'.

Seema started to unbutton her blouse. She had undone three buttons when the doorbell rang. 'Seema see who is at the door. It must be Tulsi. She told me that she would be back,' Miss Breganza said, 'leave the bedroom door slightly open'.

My cock came to attention as the prospects of fucking Tulsi, now that she had returned, brightened.

'I see that the "big one" wants to fuck Tulsi also,' Miss Breganza giggled grabbing my erection, 'she is a virgin with ever so small choot hole'.

'Of course I would love to fuck her,' I replied.

'You will have her I promise,' she said.

'Oh Tulsi it is you,' we heard Seema exclaim.

'Of course it is I silly. Didn't ma'am tell you that I will return,' Tulsi said, 'but what is with you, you are still dressed'.

'Ma'am was busy. I was about to undress,' Seema replied meekly pointing to her undone buttons.

'I know that she must have been preoccupied with Amba. It was I who brought her here. It is not fair to ignore her old friends just because she has got a new choot to play with. Let us undress and demand our rights,' Tulsi said belligerently.

'Tulsi you don't understand. It is .....' Seema tried to explain but Tulsi cut her short.

'Seema shut up and do as I say,' Tulsi ordered tersely.

Few seconds later the door was pushed open roughly. Tulsi and Seema, in their birthday suit stood framed in the doorway. 'MA'AM.....' Tulsi started to say loudly but seeing us in bed stopped in her tracks. She appraised me from head to toe, her gaze lingering a little longer than necessary on my erect cock, then finally settling on Becky.

Tulsi looked great. She was not as pretty as Amba to look at but she was 5,' 5" tall with an hour glass figure. There was not the slightest of sag in her big boobs. They were firm with her nipples hard and erect. There was no hair on her choot and her cunt lips looked as if they were stuck together. I could see her well-developed clit peeping through her lower lips. She promised to be a hot cunted girl. Seeing her my cock became harder.

'Ma'am who is this man and what is he doing in your bed? Where is Amba?' Tulsi asked nonplussed.

'Amba has gone home. This is Inspector Randhir of the vice squad and we have been fucking,' Miss Breganza replied calmly, 'does that answer your questions'.

'FUCKING! I don't believe it. Ma'am how could you after all you told us about men,' Tulsi exclaimed and started to cry.

'Tulsi my child don't cry,' Miss Breganza said gently, 'listen to me I can explain everything'.

'NO! I don't want to listen to anything. I only know that you have betrayed me, your loyal and faithful pupil, who followed all your instructions without a question,' Tulsi cried.

'TULSI SHUT UP AND LISTEN,' Miss Breganza ordered.

Tulsi fell silent but continued to sob quietly.

'Dear child I confess to everything I told you about men but the fact is I was wrong. My Aunt Matilda had misled me,' Miss Breganza tried to sooth Tulsi's feelings, 'the inspector here has shown me the error of my ways. Tulsi believe me there is no greater pleasure than being with a man. I want you to experience this pleasure also'.

'NO I WILL NOT,' Tulsi shouted, 'oh God what shall I do? I gave up Amit, my sweetheart, because of what you had told me and now you want me to fuck t..t..this lousy inspector'.

The situation was getting out of hand. 'Becky let me handle this,' I said, 'Arti arrest this girl. We will take her to the police station and fuck the rudeness out of her system'.

'Please Randy, don't take my little darling to the police station. They will kill her,' Miss Breganza pleaded.

'Sorry it can't be helped,' I said, 'Arti do what you been told'. Arti caught Tulsi and handcuffed her in a jiffy.

'W..W..Why have you handcuffed me,' Tulsi asked surprised.

'You are under arrest for seducing minors into lesbianism,' I said, 'Arti read her rights'.

Tulsi was made of sterner stuff. She did not fold up as I had expected. 'First of all they were not minors. I made sure of that. Secondly what proof have you got?' she retorted belligerently standing up to me.

'I have the signed statement of Miss Amba and Miss Seema here,' I replied.

'Oh they can say what they like,' Tulsi laughed cynically, 'it is not binding on me. It is their word against mine'.

She was right. For a moment I was at a loss as to how to proceed but Miss Breganza came to my help. 'Tulsi be a good girl and do as I say,' Miss Breganza said gently.

'No ma'am I will not let the Inspector fuck me,' Tulsi replied calmly.

'All right girl don't blame me later,' Miss Breganza said and turning to me added, 'Inspector I want to make a statement. Tulsi and I worked together. She was my trusted lieutenant. I would point out the girl I lusted after and she would try to procure her for me'.

'First she would try kissing and touching the girl. If her reaction was positive, as it was the case with Seema, then she would bring her here but if it was adverse, as it was with Amba, then she would tell me and I would gradually ruin the girl's grades over a period of couple of months. Tulsi would then casually suggest tuition to this girl and bring her to me. We would then seduced her together. Write that down the way you like and I will sign it,' Miss Breganza concluded.

'Ma'am what are you doing this will put us both behind bars for years,' Tulsi exclaimed.

'Inspector is that enough or you want more,' Miss Breganza said to me, 'oh yes I forgot. I can give you names of many girls whom Tulsi procured for me. You can question them also'.

'Oh ma'am please for God's sake don't do it,' Tulsi pleaded.

'You have left me no choice. You know that I love you very much and all I desired was that you also experience the same heavenly pleasure I felt but you refused,' Miss Breganza replied starting to cry.

'I love you too ma'am I love you very much. Please don't cry I will do whatever you say,' Tulsi begged.

'Then come here child and lie down next to me,' Miss Breganza said wiping her tears, 'we have already wasted lot of time'. Tulsi walked towards the bed with slow hesitant steps then stopped.

'Kya inspector ne Seema ko bhi choda hai (Has the inspector fucked Seema also),' she asked.

'Nahin abhi nahin. Pahele tujhe chodainge phir Seema ka number aayega (No not yet. First he will fuck you then it will be her turn),' Miss Breganza replied.

'Seema Inspector ka laurda dekha hai kitna barda hai. Main tau isse kissi terah se sambhal loongi lakin jab yeh teri choot main gussega tau tujhe nani yaad aajayegi (Seema have you seen the inspector's cock how large it is. I will somehow manage to take it inside me but when it goes into your cunt then you will see stars),' Tulsi challenged Seema.

'We will see when that happens,' Seema laughed, 'but I bet you won't let him fuck me'.

'What makes you say that,' Tulsi asked surprised.

'Once you have experienced the pleasure his cock can give you then you wouldn't like to share it with anyone not even with ma'am,' Seema giggled.

'How would you know that y...y you cucumber fucker,' Tulsi snapped.

'Oh that! I had lied because I did not want to hurt ma'am's feelings,' Seema laughed, 'actually I had been with a man and for your information since then I have fucked him several times'.

'Tulsi that is enough come here,' Miss Breganza said.

Tulsi lay down next to me. I kissed her tenderly and caressed her big boobs. She was trembling more out of fear of her first time rather than from lust. 'Relax my dear,' I said, 'there is no reason to be scared'. I kissed her nipples and kissed my way down to her choot and ran my tongue between her cunt lips.

'Oh,' Tulsi moaned. I raised her legs to see her choot hole. Miss Breganza was right it was small. It was even smaller than Seema's was. 'Her choot is going to be real tight,' I thought, 'I am going to enjoy fucking her'. I got on top of her and rubbed my cock up and down between her lower lips.

'OHHH,' she moaned loudly. I took a firm grip of her and placed my cock on its entrance. Kissing her I whispered, 'Darling now for the real thing'. She did not reply but lay with her eyes tightly shut.

'Randy please be very gentle with her she is my darling,' Miss Breganza pleaded, 'I don't want her to be hurt'. I nodded and gently pushed my cock into her.

'OOWWW it hurts,' Tulsi exclaimed as her lower mouth opened to swallow the swollen head of my cock. 'It will soon be over,' Miss Breganza said squeezing her hand reassuringly. My cock slid in till her hymen stopped the progress.

'It will hurt a little,' I said and applied pressure. The thin membrane stretched and wrapped itself round my phallus.

Suddenly her eyes and mouth opened. 'OH IT IS HURTING. MA'AM! TELL HIM TO STOP. OH IT HURTS. I DON'T WANT TO FUCAAAAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEEE,' she screamed as her virginal barrier gave way and my cock buried itself in her slit to its hilt.

Tulsi tried to dislodge me but Miss Breganza calmed her saying, 'Darling the painful part is behind you now you will feel only pleasure'.

I started to fuck her with long slow strokes. Tulsi lay still under me. Groaning with every inward stroke as my cock rubbed against the torn edges of her shattered virginity. I kept varying the speed and the length of my strokes. As I had expected her choot was very tight.

After ten minutes of in and out movement 'AHH,' she sighed.

'It feels nice doesn't it?' Miss Breganza smiled.

'Y...HES MA'AM Y..HES,' Tulsi moaned. I increased the speed of my strokes.

'OH IT IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER,' Tulsi moaned loudly.

'RANDY FUCK FASTER AND HARDER,' Miss Breganza suggested. I started to move like an express train.

'Y..HES GO ON LIKE THIS. DOOONNNN'TTT STOP. I AM NEARLY THERE. OH MAAA'AAAMMM I AM COOOMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGG,' Tulsi screamed in ecstasy and fell back gasping for breath.

After few more strokes I shot my load into her choot. Our lips drew to each other and we kissed for a long time savoring the pleasure we had just experienced. When our kiss broke I slid off her and lit a cigarette.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers