Den of Iniquity Ch. 06

Story Info
Roger learns the ropes... & the whips... & the chains...
  • April 2004 monthly contest
10.8k words
4.78
304.9k
34

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

When I left Chantelle standing on the pavement in front of the Domina Flagrante, I was wondering if I was out of my depth. I mean, "politicians", "parties", "intrigue", "scandals"! I shook my head. At least Chantelle seemed to know what she was doing. Adrian knew too; he just did as he was told. I chuckled to myself. Even Annie, despite her innocence, seemed to know what she was doing. Not me, however. I still felt like an outsider looking in, watching. I wondered if I was getting ahead of myself. I'd only known these people less than a week. Except Annie, of course.

I trudged my way along the dimly lit street towards Josephine's apartment, and my mind continued to wander.

Goodness, what a rare gem is Annie. Just delightful. I liked the way she blushed so strongly and so readily. I felt myself hardening thinking about her and I smiled to myself. She seemed pleased that I would be calling on her. I figured she and Claudio were just friends.

"Hmmmm," I said aloud.

Where did Claudio fit into all this?

He seemed the one most likely to have left the envelope in my jacket pocket. Or perhaps his father did at his request. Maybe I should check what is in that envelope... Maybe it will be proof positive that Sylvia Harper was forced. Or "fucked and fucked" as Annie had so succinctly put it.

Or maybe it would be something else entirely. I thought for a moment. But it fit so well. There weren't too many other things I could imagine it would be, other than a picture of Sylvia Harper.

But then, why did Claudio have it? Maybe knowing what was in that envelope would be a good thing. Or maybe my imagination was playing tricks on me. Maybe it was free movie tickets...

I sighed.

Well, Annie would have to wait. It was clear to me I felt something for her. That's for sure. I mean, who wouldn't. She had lovely high cheekbones and almond eyes, full red lips and a peaches and cream complexion. The fact that she wasn't one for much make-up appealed to me. But I also wanted to know what I was doing when I had her. If I had her.

No.

'When I had her'.

I smiled to myself again until I remembered what she'd said about Sylvia.

Something didn't make sense. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I thought back... "Sylvia is convinced Gardner is behind it. But she has no proof. As well as another shadowy person. She has been manipulated by him ever since, driving her crazy with his taunts and innuendo, but nothing concrete. Threats and things too. She even slept with Gardner to try to get him off her back but she said it only made things worse."

Who was the 'shadowy person'? She hadn't said 'shadowy man'. Was it a woman? Now that I thought about what she had said, was it Gardner doing the manipulating and threatening, or the shadowy person, who would then be a man?

"Arghhh... dammit," I thought, "I'll have to ask her..." Then I remembered I hadn't asked her what the partners might expect at the party.

"God, okay, I'll call her tomorrow."

Then I thought about this afternoon. I would never have guessed Chantelle would be one to involve herself with politicians, let alone write a cheque out to one. I had to ask her about that. It seemed so out of character. Something wasn't quite right about all that either.

One thing in particular stuck in my mind.

"Sometimes circumstances are at fault Roger. That's all you can blame. Just circumstances."

What did that mean?

I didn't know, but I wondered if it was important.

Questions, questions...

I turned up the collar and pulled the lapels of my suit together with my right hand. It was getting cold and I was leaning into a light breeze.

"It's been a strange day," I thought finally.

I limbered my neck as I walked into the light at the corner of Maple and 14th.

One more block. One more step in the right direction.

I smiled to myself.

Josephine will be anxious by now.

I checked my watch and walked briskly. I'd be right on time.

I was pleased.

*****************************************************

"Sir!" Josephine squealed.

She jumped into my arms and held me tight.

"I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this."

"Hello to you too, Josephine," I said quietly in her ear, hugging her warmly.

I'd made my way up the elevator to her apartment and we were standing in her open doorway.

"Please, kiss me Sir."

"Let me look at you first."

She grinned and took a step back.

"With pleasure, Sir."

I smiled again when she pirouetted in her doorway. I could only shake my head and thank the Lord for touching her. Josephine was the kind of girl you would catch yourself staring at. She was dressed in a very tight, very short, little black party dress with spaghetti straps. Her honey-coloured skin shone like silk and her dark brown eyes were alive. She was barefoot again, standing on tiptoes like the last time I was here. I felt myself stir just looking at her.

"Mmmmmmm."

"Thank you Sir," she blushed.

"How about inviting me in."

"Yes, sorry, please come in, Sir."

She stepped aside and invited me in with a sweep of her hand. I took one step and stopped. I turned to face her and put down my wooden case. I took her hands in mine and she looked up into my eyes. I smiled at her and whispered.

"You look magical tonight."

Her eyes sparkled.

I kissed her softly, barely brushing my lips against hers, before leaning back a little.

"How about a drink?" I asked.

"I have champagne."

She batted her eyelashes at me.

I smiled.

"Champagne would be perfect."

With my case in hand, I entered her apartment and stood waiting for her. She locked the door and walked past me, ushering me to the middle of her comfortable dark green fabric couch. I took a seat and carefully placed my case in the centre of the coffee table in front of me. Josephine took a large black cushion from one end of the couch and placed it on the floor by my right foot. She knelt on it before handing me the bottle of champagne.

"Oh! Glasses!" she yelped.

After opening the bottle with a resounding 'pop', I poured the two glasses Josephine had fetched and replaced the bottle on the table. I waited until the bubbles receded and I passed one to her. We sipped as a momentary silence settled over us. Before it had time to become uncomfortable, I turned to her and I spoke.

"I want to be good at this Josephine. Really good. I'll need you to tell me what I'm doing right and wrong, what is not enough and what is too much. I'll need information from you, anything you think I should know, and anything you would like to tell me."

She sipped at her champagne, waiting to see if I was done. I noticed and smiled.

"What?" she smiled back.

"I can't believe I have so much to learn... and a gorgeous 25 year old is going to teach me."

She giggled and almost spilled her champagne. "Your honesty is so refreshing, Sir."

I winked and she continued.

"Well, let's see... first off, I want to tell you how honoured I feel. I feel like I have an enormous responsibility Sir."

"To make sure I start off on the right foot?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes Sir."

"Where should we start?"

"We should start by talking about safety and safe words."

"Safe words?"

"Yes, like 'green' for 'good' or 'more'."

"Okay."

" 'Amber' for 'approaching my limit'."

"Makes sense."

"...and 'red' for 'stop'."

"You said 'like'?"

"Yes, well it could be apples, grapes and oranges couldn't it, Sir," she giggled.

I chuckled with her. "Yes, of course. You could also just say, 'more, more!' or 'stop, stop!' "

She blushed.

"Yes Sir, I always smile at safe words. I mean, who thinks of the word 'red' when you just want something to stop?"

"Yes... unless it's a game."

"Oooohh, you are right Sir," she said, putting down her champagne glass and becoming animated. "If it's a game where the Dominant only responds to the safe word, and ignores a protest of 'no' or 'stop', then yes, the safe word becomes incredibly important."

"Okay, I understand that," I said.

"Um, a couple of other things too if I may?"

"Of course."

"Have you been drinking? I mean..."

"It's okay, Josephine. Apart from one scotch and one glass of wine earlier this afternoon, I am as sober as a judge... and this champagne of course. Very good it is too."

I took another sip.

She nodded and did the same before putting her glass down again.

"Okay, it's just... you know... not a good idea if either of us has been drinking too much."

"Safe."

"Yes Sir."

"Understood."

She nodded.

"Sir, may I speak freely for a minute?"

"Of course, I hoped you would Josephine."

She looked down at her hands as she spoke.

"Well Sir, a submissive is like a vulnerable flower. One that needs to be nurtured, looked after and helped to grow within a relationship. Stories of us enjoying being abused are highly exaggerated, if not a complete fabrication. Just because I am in a sub/Dom relationship, doesn't mean I don't expect to be treated with common decency and respect. In fact, it's more likely that I would expect to be treated as your princess... with the utmost respect in company, attentiveness to my needs in public and in private, and with an expectation that you will stand up for me and save me if need be, to defend my honour and to cherish and adore me."

"Sounds like a wish list."

She looked up at me seriously.

"I am so not kidding."

I could tell.

"I'm sorry Josephine. Please go on."

"A conversation like this, regarding limits and expect..."

"Limits?"

"Um, I'll come back to limits if that's okay."

"All right, do go on..."

"A conversation regarding limits and expectations is utterly mandatory. With respect, this is no joke Sir. I wouldn't let you swing a feather duster at me without having this conversation with you. It is expected and it is binding. Some even prefer to make it a written contract."

"For good reason," I offered.

"Oh that's right, I forgot you were studying to become a lawyer. Yes, because it can be completely devastating for a submissive to find herself in an abusive scene or relationship, Sir. Especially when trust has been broken, and then the police don't believe you ...and ...um..."

I reached out and brushed her cheek with the back of my fingers.

"It's all right Josephine."

She looked up into my eyes and whispered, "Thank you for your kindness Sir, but honestly, most submissives have endured similar situations at some point in their lives."

She leaned into my hand a little before continuing.

"Or they will. It's only natural that we would go out of our way to try to protect ourselves."

"Okay, so a conversation resembling this one is mandatory, to let each party know the general outline of what is expected of the other."

"Yes Sir, and of course the conversation may stretch over weeks, or months, as the parties get to know one another."

I was contemplating the scenario where the sub gets dumped and cries assault. It would definitely pay not to rush into anything.

"Yes, I can see how it could. One would NOT want to make a mistake."

"Exactly."

"Okay, now what were you saying about limits?"

"Well Sir, obviously it depends upon the parties involved, and what has been previously agreed to, but basically one can divide limits into two categories, 'hard' and 'soft'. Take me for example: I won't do animals, kids, poo or pee. I won't be cut or asphyxiated. No needles. I won't have bruises that people can see on my arms, legs, neck or face. I won't have my face slapped; I really hate that. I won't have drugs in my house. I won't be worked on by a drunk Dominant. And um, I can't think of any more at the moment..."

She grinned and giggled.

I smiled at her.

"So are they 'hard' limits?"

"Yes Sir. That's right. Whereas things like how hard, how many, how often, group situations, public situations... things like that I have soft limits on."

"Hmmmm... okay so depending on what was going on, and if you consented, a limit like those you mentioned could be pushed?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Hmmm. Okay, do I get a turn at this?"

"Of course you do Sir!" she grinned.

"Well I don't want to do any of those things either," I smiled back. "I just want to stick to the basics."

She winked at me.

"You are just adorable, Sir."

"Okay enough of that, I can't have you going around calling me adorable. What would people think?"

Josephine rose up high on her knees and clasped her hands behind her back. She twisted back and forth in a shimmying motion and looked at me through her bangs as she grinned and spoke.

"What would you like them to think Sir?"

I smiled at her. I hadn't seen her this playful before. I thought this would be mostly 'business'. This was going to be fun. I changed the subject.

"Are you wearing panties under that dress?"

"Why don't you spank me and find out?"

"That is a very good idea."

"Well," she blushed fully, "that way you can um, warm me up for whatever else you have in mind, Sir," she winked.

"Will you be able to concentrate enough to guide me through it?"

"I'll sure try Sir."

"Good girl."

"You make me wet Sir."

"And I get hard at the thought of you, Josephine."

The tip of her tongue slowly licked her lips, as she looked right into my eyes. I don't think she even knew she was doing it.

"How are we going to do this?"

Josephine's breath had discernibly quickened.

"You mean, spanking me, Sir?"

I nodded.

"The best way is over your lap Sir, um," she swallowed. "It's best because you are close enough to really see my skin to see how it is responding." She started that little twisting motion again. "And also to be able to comfortably restrain me without using anything but your own body. I'm comfortable but off balance, if you know what I mean."

I smiled at her. She stood up.

"Like this..."

I leaned back a little, holding my hands up and out of the way while she laid her body over my thighs. With my legs only slightly apart, her ass was presented nicely. She placed her hands palms down about a foot apart on the floor. Her knees were bent a little and her toes were bent under.

"Of course you could have me over one thigh and lock the other one over my legs to keep me in place, but that's probably better if you wanted to *really* spank me."

"You mean like a proper punishment instead of playing."

I playfully slapped her upturned ass through her tight dress.

Slap!

"Yes!" she gasped. "Or... or you could have me over the back of the ah... couch or over a table or something... but it's... um... it's not the same..."

"Why not?"

"It's not as intimate really."

I let my eyes wander over the curves of her ass.

"Well, I like it this way."

"Me too."

"Do you like being spanked, Josephine?"

"Yes Sir."

She whimpered softly as I ran my right hand over the tightly stretched fabric covering her ass.

"Mmmmm... it's one of my favourite things Sir."

"You have a lovely ass Josephine."

"Th.. thank you Sir." Her voice trembled a little as she spoke. "Um, also, of course, you could restrain my hands behind my back, but then it's harder to breathe so I have to be more limp in your lap... like this..."

She clasped her hands together behind her back and slumped over my legs.

"The blood rushes to my head this way though, so don't keep me here too long."

I slid my fingers into her short black hair, took a firm grip, and slowly raised her head.

"Mmmmmm yesss... or you ...you ... you could do that..."

"Keep your hands clasped together."

"You could use your cuffs Sir," she said.

"How do you know I have cuffs?"

I slapped her ass again and it jiggled tightly.

"Ohhhh... I mean... Chantelle told me Sir."

"You mean Mistress Chantelle."

Slap!

"Mmmmmm... Yes Sir, Mistress Chantelle, sorry Sir. Um, Sir?" She was almost panting. "Sir... the best way of course, is um, is directly on the skin, panties down... that way you can see... see.. exactly what you are doing."

"You mean just pull up the hem of your dress, and pull down your panties?"

"If I'm wearing any Sir," she giggled.

"This is great fun. I always wanted to do this."

As much as I was enjoying this situation, and never wanted it to end, I could barely contain my desire to carry her into her bedroom and fuck her. My cock was rock hard and bent uncomfortably in my pants. I found the whole scene incredibly arousing. I cleared my throat.

"Okay, well this is a two-handed job, so you can put your hands on the floor again."

"Yes, Sir."

I slowly let her down and she caught herself, then straightened her elbows with her palms flat on the floor again.

"I bet you like this part the best... showing off your ass..."

I slid my hand slowly up the inside of her left thigh. God... so smooth.

"It's kind of intoxicatingly humiliating, Sir... mmmm..."

I was caressing her panty-clad ass up under the short hem of her tight black dress. I felt lace.

"Nice, Josephine..."

"Mmmmmm... I remembered you liked them..."

I slid my hand back out from under the stretchy fabric and picked up the hem between the fingers and thumbs of my hands. I peeled it up to reveal the bottom of her ass cheeks. Her thighs were tightly together and I thought I saw her rub them against each other.

"Are you feeling horny Josephine?"

"God yesss..." she whispered.

I moved the hem up to the top of her ass. My breath caught in my chest.

"What style of panties are these again Josephine?"

"They're Tanga panties, Sir."

"They are very sexy."

Slap!

"Mmmmmm... thank you Sir," she breathed.

"What are you thanking me for Josephine?"

"I'm... um... I'm thanking you for spanking my ass, Sir."

"I thought so."

Slap!

"Ohhh... mmmmm.... I'm thanking... thanking..."

Slap!

"It's time to peel these down, isn't it Josephine..."

"Ye..yes.. yes Sir... it's... it's t.. time..."

I took the dainty fabric again between fingers and thumbs and peeled the flimsy black lace down over the twin globes of her ass. I connected with her comment about delicious embarrassment. For her, it was exactly that. I slid her adorable panties to her knees and told her to spread her legs to hold them there.

"That way you have something to think about," I said.

Damn. What an ass. I plucked at the fabric to make sure her panties were taut between her knees, while trying to keep my jaw from dropping. Her tan lines accentuated the smooth shape of her ass and I couldn't help myself from admiring and caressing it. Nothing was hidden. In the position I had her in, her entire crotch was exposed to my gaze. I swallowed and refrained from touching her pouting pussy. The star of her asshole seemed to beckon me.

It was an ass that was made for spanking.

"I can see why you like to be spanked," I said, squirming and trying to relieve the pressure in my pants.

"It... it's ...just ...um... delicious Sir, it um ..."

Slap!

"Ohhhhh..."

"So how hard can I spank you Josephine? How much are you prepared to take..."

"Well, uhhhh..."

Slap!

"Ooohhh... ohh God... I mean, I um," she shuddered and moaned.

Slap!

"Ohhhhhhh..."

"I bet you like getting this when you don't even have to be bad..."

Slap! Slap!

"Mmmmmm... Goddddd... I... God Sir... this is too good..."

Slap!

"Mmmmm... feel my pussy Sir, feel how wet this makes me..."

I slipped my fingers between her parted thighs and ran them over her pussy.

"Jesus," I said, feeling her skin part and the scalding wet heat within.

"Mmmm... yes...."

Slap!

"How much more?"

Slap!

"Not much Sir... I.... ohhh god I need to cum I think..."

"Don't you fucking dare..."

Slap!!

She jolted.

"Ohhh... fuck..." she shuddered, "...that was... hard, Sir."

"Hard for who? You or me?"

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers