Den of Iniquity Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

My eyes narrowed.

"What do you know, Jonathan?"

"Nothing, Sir. Honest. All I know is, Adrian has been fretting over something lately."

"Hmmmm..."

"Let me give you his number, Sir."

So much for staying 'arms length'.

"Yes, alright."

I took out my diary and wrote down the number Jonathan gave me.

"Maybe he'll talk to you, Sir. He sure won't talk to me."

"Well I don't know about that. It all seems pretty cut and dried."

"Nothing is cut and dried around here, Sir."

"Why doesn't that surprise me."

Jonathan smiled.

"Is everything in order for..." Jonathan looked at his watch, "tonight Sir?"

"Is it that late?" I asked smiling.

"It certainly is, Sir."

"I'm glad it's the weekend."

"You've had a couple of days off though, haven't you, Sir?"

"Are there no secrets around here?"

"Not too many, Sir."

I smoothed my jacket.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jonathan."

"I'll be working the floor at your party, Sir."

"I'm pleased."

"That makes me feel good, Sir."

"Call me a taxi?"

"Sure Sir. Would you like a coffee while you wait?"

"No thanks Jonathan, I'll just wait outside."

Just then a phone rang. Jonathan rolled his eyes and mouthed the word "internal" to me. He withdrew his phone from the back pocket of his black dress pants, opened it and put it to his ear. I sat down in the lone chair in the coat room while he took the call.

"Yes Ma'am... yes Ma'am.... I'll make sure Mr. Terrazzo is informed, yes Ma'am.... Thank you Ma'am."

He hung up and put the phone back in his pocket.

"Ugh, I feel like an errand boy."

"Sorry?"

"Since Claudio, I mean Mr. Terrazzo," he winked, "declared his interest in the Domina Flagrante, he wants to be kept abreast of everything, Sir."

"Claudio is a partner?"

"Yes, for some years apparently, Sir."

"Wow."

"That's what I said too, Sir."

I was just about to remind Jonathan about the taxi, when suddenly Chantelle was there, eyes blazing.

"Is Roger here!?"

"Mistress?"

"Who do you have behind here..." She pushed between Jonathan and the doorway of the coat room and stood looking at me with her fists clenched by her sides.

"Ah, Roger, here you are... I suppose it was an accident you forgot to leave my key behind..."

I stood and looked her straight in the eyes, withdrawing the key from my pocket.

"Indeed, Chantelle. A simple oversight," I said holding it out to her.

She took it gently from my hand as she stepped close to me and spoke quietly.

"I thought so."

I looked down on her and saw fear in her eyes. Something else was going on.

"Are you okay, Chantelle?"

She pressed herself against me and I wrapped my arms around her and felt her trembling. When she spoke, it was barely above a whisper.

"I just... I just don't know who to trust..."

As she sobbed quietly in my arms, I turned her around and with her face buried in my chest, walked her quickly back up to her office. She gripped the key tightly in her hands against her chest.

I was glad for her that no one saw us.

I guided her into her office and sat her down on her desk.

"I have a confession to make," I said.

"Then I need a drink."

I chuckled. I could hardly stop myself liking her. I was pleased she felt as comfortable as she did, yet intrigued as to why she still seemed so open to me.

"What will it be then, I'm buying."

"Scotch on the rocks."

I turned to walk to the bar to make a drink for her, and heard her sigh behind me.

I spoke loudly to the wall as I poured.

"If there's anything you want to talk about first, I don't mind..."

"Ohhhh, it's nothing..."

I imagined her waving her hand as she spoke. I didn't push it.

As I passed her her drink, I asked, "Is Adrian alright?"

"He'll be fine. He's lucky he still has a job."

I walked around her desk and sat in the chair opposite her. I looked down at my hands and started to feel foolish.

"I've been doing a lot of speculating."

"I can't help you out, Roger. I lost almost everything when the dot com bubble burst. I'm only just starting to recover."

"Ah, I didn't mean investment speculating... perhaps I should have said 'pondering'."

" 'Speculating' implies you were gambling on outcomes, Roger. Were you gambling on outcomes, Roger?"

I was really close to being rude.

"No more games, Chantelle."

She was quiet a moment, staring at me. I stared back.

I almost flinched.

"Sorry Roger. Sometimes I get carried away."

Her voice was so small I was almost startled. Absent was her calm confidence. My eyes narrowed. I spoke slowly and deliberately.

"You told me once of the importance of honesty. Do you remember?"

"I do."

"When I met you in the salon the other morning, you said you thought you recognised the woman in the newspaper. I want you to tell me exactly what went through your mind."

Chantelle's shoulders dropped. At first I thought she looked defeated. Then looking into her eyes as she raised hers to mine, I saw something else. Was it relief?

"Alright. As long as you do the same."

"Deal."

"I thought it was Sylvia. Yes, I know her. It looked like her. Her face was censored, but from the headline I was pretty sure it was her. I also was a little worried for her for a second, then I thought, 'serves her right'."

"I got the impression you were surprised."

"It wasn't what I thought she was into, no."

"You had nothing to do with it?"

"Roger! That's ridiculous!"

I stood up. I couldn't look at her. I paced over to the bar and back again. That sounded genuine. But it can't be right. She stands to benefit from her downfall. She gets to humiliate her. She "owns" her.

"You understand I work with this woman. I have a legitimate interest here."

She sighed.

She actually sighed.

I looked up at her and she was looking down, into her lap, fidgeting with one of her rings. When she spoke, it sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

"It's.... it's complicated... god I hardly know you Roger."

"I probably know more than you think."

"Oh really," she said indignantly.

I held up my hands in submission.

"Nothing would surprise me, Chantelle."

"Would it surprise you to know I hate her? And love her? That she broke my heart? That she wouldn't even be friends? Would it surprise you to know how much she hates me? That I've tried to talk to her? That it's no use? That she won't listen? That she told me point blank that she wanted me dead?"

She looked up into my eyes.

"She wants me dead, Roger."

"Oh, c'mon."

She stared at me again. I wasn't going to win this one.

"You think she is behind the death threats?"

"I can't think of anyone else who hates me as much as she does."

Now it was me sighing.

I sat back down across the desk from her.

"Josephine told me."

"Josephine?"

"Yeah, she told me all about how you used to be lovers and how Sylvia rejected you and the lifestyle."

"She has loose lips, that girl."

I looked into her eyes and they were sparkling. I smiled as the humour of her words struck me. Chantelle began to chuckle and covered her mouth.

"Hehe... not really," I winked, and laughed too.

Chantelle giggled a little then composed herself. She took a breath, then looked me in the eyes.

"If Sylvia asked, I'd take her back today."

I smiled ruefully and nodded, holding her gaze. For a moment it was quiet.

"It's late."

"I'll get you a taxi, or did Jonathan order you one?"

"Thanks, Chantelle, I'm sure if he did, it's gone by now," I said, standing.

"Roger, I apologise for not being completely honest with you. I have only just met you and while I get the feeling you are going to be around a while, I am still reluctant to involve you in my personal business."

"I understand, I just figured you had a lot to gain from Sylvia being hurt, or worse."

"Honestly Roger, I'd like to teach her a lesson. I think she's out to get me, and I'd love the chance to turn the tables. Make her admit it and in front of her colleagues. Get the truth out of her. So everyone knows what a cold hearted, calculating bitch she is. Not to mention recording it for the police."

Her hands were clenched in fists and she stood shaking before continuing.

"But would I have her gangbanged? And photographed? No. It's not my style."

There was that rueful smile again.

"I would rather have taken strips off her hide."

"There's always tonight!" I winked, not knowing where that came from.

"Oh, Roger. I wouldn't do anything to spoil your party, and I think she'll be on her guard. I doubt whether I'll get within twenty feet of her."

I nodded and was silent a moment. Then I yawned. The night was catching up on me.

"I'll get you that taxi. Go on. Get outta here. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, and thanks Chantelle. For being so honest."

I was tired. I was also pretty convinced Chantelle either had no idea what was going on, or had bigger fish to fry. As I looked out the window of the taxi and watched the city lights go by, I was thinking about the party and how to keep the warring parties apart. I also hoped that photo was gone forever. I agreed with Chantelle. It would make things a lot less complicated.

Then I narrowed my eyes. Claudio appeared to be the loose cannon. He must have slipped the photo in my jacket. But why? And did I have to be careful around him? I'd had a couple of run-ins with the Mob when I'd worked on building sites. They were dangerous.

I shook my head. He didn't seem the type.

Then again, there'd been a lot of surprises recently.

****************************************************************

Later, lying in bed and staring at the ceiling, I started to get hard.

The image of Josephine flooded my mind. Her tongue was extended and her mouth open, reaching for my cock as I shot cum over her shoulder, then across her face...

Like a video playing over and over...

Intoxicating...

Moaning...

Images swirling...

Squirming...

Almost hallucinagenic...

Her voice was clear...

"Please... please..."

Forms danced on the backs of my eyelids...

I needed sleep...

I couldn't sleep...

Chantelle caressing my cock...

Caressing and looking down...

Squeezing...

Admiring...

So hard...

"It's so hard..."

Annie...

Lifting the hem of her shift...

Blushing...

Throbbing...

Fuck it...

I slipped my fingers tightly around my cock...

Squeezing it in my fist...

I was surprised I was so hard...

Oh, so hard...

"I'm so hard..."

So hot...

I rolled onto my back...

I squeezed my cock tight in my fist again and again...

Trembling...

Feeling the nails of my other hand gently taunting the tight skin under the head...

Almost scratching...

Moaning softly to myself...

Images...

Annie...

On her knees...

Apologising...

Apologising for her need...

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"I'm sorry."

"You must think I'm such a slut."

Taking her hand...

Pressing it to myself...

Letting her feel me...

Clenching my teeth...

"Be yourself."

"Without shame."

Her eyes bright...

Looking up at me...

Skin tingling...

Balls tingling...

"Please..."

Her mouth...

Inhaling me...

Sliding down my length...

Eyes smiling...

My hips arched off the bed...

My cock spasmed, my hand a blur...

Shuddering...

"Ohhhhfuckkkk......"

Throbbing...

Spurting...

Again and again...

Hand slowing...

Sticky...

Breathing hard...

"God..."

Then slower...

Slower...

Relaxing...

I rolled over...

Closed my eyes...

And slept.

* * *

Authors note: Thanks once again to my wonderful editor, Rachel, for a sterling job.

And again, please vote, it's inspiring!

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
12