Den of Iniquity Ch. 09

Story Info
Annie gets ahead of herself and is punished.
5.8k words
4.69
74.5k
7

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

My eyes were closed and Annie's silky hair caressed my face.

With her back to me, and my arms around her, we were recovering from our fun with the remote-controlled egg. My fingertips trailed lightly up and down her side, and I enjoyed listening to Annie's pleasurable cooing noises.

The minutes ticked by. We had a big night ahead, but we weren't in a rush yet. I opened my eyes and lifted my head, looking for the time. It was near enough to five P.M.

I smiled to myself when I noticed the egg and remote sitting on top of the clock radio.

I eased my head back down to the pillow and sighed contentedly. I kissed the back of Annie's shoulder, but her breathing had evened out and it was clear she was now asleep.

"Oh well," I thought. "Time to start getting organised. I should take a shower."

"Annie?" I whispered quietly, checking.

When she didn't respond, I decided to let her nap for a few more minutes.

I gently slipped my arm from under her neck and stood by the side of the bed, looking down on her. I trailed my eyes down her body and back up again, admiring the curves camouflaged by the white silk sheet wrapped around her. She looked so serene and beautiful.

I smiled.

"She must be exhausted," I thought to myself.

I went to the kitchen to make coffee.

A nice strong cup. I couldn't remember how Annie took her coffee.

I made her one anyway. Just black, so she could add to it herself. I left it on the kitchen bench and took mine in hand, heading back to the bedroom to sit on the edge of the bed.

I put my coffee down on the bedside table and gently shook Annie's shoulder.

"Annie... Annie... it's time to wake up."

"Hmmm? Huh? Mmmmmmm...."

She stretched overhead and rolled onto her side looking up at me.

We grinned at each other.

She arched her back, her breasts straining against the sheet covering her.

"Hello, Sir," she said sleepily, her eyes half open.

"Hello."

I smiled down on her and watched her blush as she came awake, memory washing over her. I picked up my coffee and brought it to my lips, sipping quietly.

"May I have one of those?" she said, nodding and looking at the mug in my hand.

"It's already made. It's in the kitchen."

She yawned and sat up cross-legged on the bed.

"Could you bring it into the bathroom for me? I should probably take a shower and do my makeup before the party, Sir."

I was taken aback by that comment. For some reason, the 'desire to please' seemed to vacate her for a moment. Was she testing me already? She wasn't wasting any time.

I couldn't keep my concern about her comment from my face. My brows must have narrowed. I was thinking and held the coffee cup a few inches from my open mouth.

"Gosh," she mumbled, and bit her lip.

I raised an eyebrow questioningly at her and she answered me in a whisper.

"You are just a little scary looking when you furrow your brow like that, Sir."

She smiled hopefully at me, but it soon faded.

"I see. Well, I had good reason to furrow my brow," I said. "Didn't I, Annie?"

"Um..."

"You were assuming a bit there."

"...and assuming isn't good, is it, Sir?"

"No, it's not. It's taking things for granted. I think it's fair to say you should take your lead from me until such time as I offer it to you."

She smiled and nodded.

Oh yeah, she was testing me.

"I could say I was tired, Sir."

"But that wouldn't be the truth now, would it?"

"Um... no. Not completely, Sir. I'm also very excited about tonight."

"As I am, Annie," I said truthfully. "I think we had a wonderful few hours together. And I hope we have a wonderful evening together."

"Me too!" she replied with enthusiasm.

"I also think you should be wary of getting ahead of yourself."

Annie blushed strongly before whispering.

"Yes, Sir."

Despite the blush, her eyes were sparkling.

I got the distinct impression I 'passed'.

"Now go and fix your coffee, pet. You don't mind me calling you 'pet', do you?"

"Not at all, Sir. I like it."

She grinned.

"Okay," I smiled back. "It's on the kitchen counter. When you have it, come back here."

She fairly leapt out of bed. Her 'need to please' was apparently back with a vengeance. I arranged two pillows on the floor so she could kneel comfortably.

She returned with her coffee held between her hands, eyes looking down. She stopped in front of me.

I was still sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Can I say something please, Sir?"

"After you kneel here."

I pointed at the pillows.

She put her cup down beside them and glided to her knees.

I watched, unsmiling.

"I have something to say to you too, Annie, but I'll listen to what you have to say first."

"Yes, Sir."

Composing herself, she took a deep breath.

"Sir, sometimes I'm a little... impatient? I don't like it but sometimes I just say things without thinking. I'm sorry if I 'assumed' earlier, Sir. I'll try to do better."

"Would you say I'm a quick study, Annie?"

My question took her a little by surprise.

"Without a doubt, Sir," she replied, her eyes questioning me.

"Then pull me up if I am wrong, okay?"

"Yes, Sir. Okay."

I had her full attention.

"From what I understand, there is, what I call, a 'first law'. That is, there are those that desire to please, and there are those that desire to be pleased."

She nodded softly, her light blue eyes gazing into mine.

I continued.

"This law is occasionally blurred by circumstances, either 'created' circumstances, or circumstances that we are 'subject to', but when we are unsure of what to do, we should rely on the first law."

Annie blushed while looking up at me. I saw her swallow.

Yeah, she was reading me.

"I am interested in this subject, Annie. 'Discipline' always made me wonder."

She nodded and watched me, waiting. So I continued.

"What I think is, if you are naughty, or stupid, or displeasing in any way, then it is my responsibility to correct your misbehaviour. But, and this is a big 'but', YOU have to admit it. There is no wrongdoing unless YOU admit it, Annie. I pledge to you that I will be firm and consistent with you. I don't want any crap. No fucking around with my head. No sarcasm. I am a male and I am too literal for your female subtlety."

I realised I was on the verge of ranting. I recognised some of my old issues resurfacing.

I took a breath and sighed. I spoke again, but this time more quietly.

"Don't try to 'play' me, Annie. Be straight forward with me. If you want something, whether it be reassurance or a desire or a need or a want of any kind, just ask."

She swallowed, nodded and continued listening.

"Look, I know I'm harking back to some bad experiences I've had, but this life, this 'way', fits me so well. I've tried to be hypersensitive. I've tried to be everything I could be to my wife. And I couldn't do it. It wasn't me, Annie. I ended up sad and depressed, feeling like nothing I did was right. I need to live my life the way I want to live. To 'be' the way I want to be. And I want you along for the ride. But not if you can't handle it. Come with me Annie. Come with me with your hands open, palms up on your thighs. Show me honesty, and I will show you all of me."

She nodded. There was a tear in her eye.

"I don't know what's going on here. But I've had enough of 'game playing'. You need to know I won't tolerate answers like, 'I don't know what you are talking about'. You are out the door if you say that. I am not kidding, all bets are off if I don't hear what I want to hear."

She almost whispered.

"I have a confession to make."

"I'm listening."

"I didn't lie. I 'am' tired and I 'am' excited. And I am a bit pushy and sometimes I do say things without thinking."

I nodded.

"Go on."

"Yes, Sir."

She swallowed, playing with her hands.

"Sometimes I don't think before speaking, but this time I did."

"Okay..."

"I woke up when you went to make coffee, Sir. I was lying awake and thinking about how wonderful I felt."

She looked up at me, blushing again.

"Then I started to wonder how you would react if I was naughty, Sir..."

Annie's voice trailed off as she looked down.

I was silently watching her, unsure if she was finished.

"I'm sorry for deliberately pushing you, Sir."

She looked up at me again, and I nodded slowly.

"It would have been better to just ask," I said quietly.

She nodded, biting her lip.

"Don't try to orchestrate things to get an outcome you want. Just tell me what it is you want or need. This kind of thing, I really don't like."

She sniffled and nodded again.

"And you will have to accept that displeasing me is not good enough. Ever."

A sparkling tear fell from the corner of her eye and trickled down her cheek.

While sitting on the side of the bed, I took her hands in mine and spoke softly.

"You have more experience than I do, Annie. That is clear. I will be asking for your guidance on occasions. But usually, you will be accepting mine. I will be teaching you what pleases me mentally, physically, and emotionally. You will need to listen and learn."

She swallowed and nodded once more.

"You may speak, if you wish, Annie."

She cleared her throat.

"I want to, Sir. May I have a moment?"

"Sure," I replied.

She dropped back onto her heels and took a deep breath. She let go of one of my hands and quickly wiped the tear from her cheek with the back of her wrist.

Her eyes flicked up to mine. She knew I'd seen her do it.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I... I'm not crying as... as a means to emotionally blackmail you," she began.

I nodded, listening.

"I'm crying because I can be so stupid sometimes. I'm here with you and I can hardly believe my luck. Sometimes I'm not very good with my words, because I'm afraid of screwing up, but also because sometimes I can't find the right ones to say what I mean."

While I continued to listen, I admired her lovely eyes.

"Ugh. What I mean is, I was stupid and got way ahead of myself, Sir, and I'm sorry. So far, you are everything I've ever wanted. I can't believe I just did that. I don't usually 'brat', Sir."

"'Brat'?"

"Um, do something in order to get a reaction, Sir. Oh..."

"You mean like, 'provoke'?"

"Yes, Sir. I told you I wasn't good with words."

She sighed.

"We'll work on that," I smiled.

She looked up at me, smiling hopefully.

"Does that mean...?"

I smiled broadly down at her.

"We move forward, together? Yes. If that is what you want."

I smiled broadly. I was so pleased with her efforts, both listening and speaking. And God, she was so beautiful.

"What I 'want', Sir, is to be so pleasing to you, that you always look at me like you are right now."

I opened my arms to her. She beamed and rose up on her knees, slipping her arms around my waist. With her head turned sideways against my chest, I wrapped my arms around her, whispering quietly.

"Lesson number one: You don't 'have' me, Annie. You may never 'have' me. I intend to keep you on your toes for as long as you are with me. I'm not going to go down that road again. No more assuming, okay? If you are not sure, you ask. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she mumbled into my chest, "I understand completely."

I kissed her hair.

"Good girl."

A moment passed.

"Um... Sir?"

I leaned back and turned her towards me. I had a feeling I knew what she was going to say.

"Yes, Annie?"

"Does this mean I'm not in trouble?"

"It means that you are due your first punishment. I haven't decided what form it will take. We will always discuss things like that first."

She swallowed.

"Thank you, Sir."

I watched as a blush grew in her cheeks.

I spoke quietly.

"You need to be punished 'now', don't you Annie?"

The words tumbled from her mouth.

"Y.. yes, Sir. I should be. I'm sorry!"

I slid my fingers into her hair and tightened them.

"What are you sorry for?"

I bent her head slightly backwards and her back began to arch.

"I'm sorry for pushing you, for provoking you. I'm sorry for being a brat and testing your dominance, Sir."

I tightened my grip further.

"You should be punished, shouldn't you?"

"Yes, Sir," she said breathlessly. "I just want to start over, Sir. I was stupid and assumed and ohhh..."

I made her back arch more, and her breasts strained forward.

I gritted my teeth.

"Go on."

"I... I want a clean slate... so I don't have to worry about it tonight. I want... um... I want it now, so I can move forward with my thoughts on you, not on what I've done. I want to receive what I'm due, and to earn your forgiveness, so I can move forward now, with you, together."

"I am pleased with your words, but I think, in the beginning, it is important I am harsh with you. That way, I will show you my resolve, and show you it is important to me that you strive."

"I will accept whatever you decide, Sir. I'm just really sorry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Sir."

I slid my fingers from her hair and her body relaxed, though she was breathing hard.

"All right, stand up."

She did.

She was looking down at her feet with her hands behind her back.

I stood up in front of her and whispered.

"Give me your hands."

Taking her hands in mine, I spoke quietly.

"It gives me no joy to punish you, Annie. Especially after the wonderful day we've had."

"I understand, Sir. I'm sorry I disappointed you."

"Okay."

I released her hands and turned around, reaching out to drag the quilt off the bed. I roughly folded it up and laid it over the end of the bed. Leaning down, I took a good look at the velcro inserts sewn into the sheet covering the bed. I ripped one open and closed it again. Satisfied, I patted the bed where I wanted her and spoke.

"Hands and knees, right here."

Annie climbed onto the bed as I requested, and I tied her wrists together with the velcro. She was close to the edge of the bed.

"Don't fall off."

"I won't, Sir."

I checked how tightly I'd secured her wrists.

"I admit you could probably free yourself from these ties, but it is my wish that you do not attempt to do so."

"I won't, Sir. I'll be good. I just want it over with."

"I am going to paddle you, Annie. And I'm going to need your help to do so."

She looked up at me, blushing madly.

"Yes, Sir. Anything I can do, I will do."

I leaned down on my haunches and reached under the bed. The paddle had come in its own felt bag and I dragged it out. I sat down next to Annie and she watched me intently. I undid the clip that gathered the top part of the bag together and opened it, sliding the paddle out and tossing the bag on the carpeted floor.

"Wow," said Annie.

"Like it?"

"It's um... it's beautiful, Sir. Can we play some more with it another day, when we're not occupied with my stupidity?"

"We'll see," I winked.

"Yes, Sir," she bit her lip, trying not to smile.

I waggled my finger from side to side.

"C'mon. Let's be serious. You're not supposed to be enjoying this."

She composed herself.

"Yes, Sir. I'll be good. I'm just nervous."

"All right then," I said, standing and slapping the heavy paddle against my palm. "Let's do this."

She looked up at me.

"Can I put my head down, Sir?"

"Sure... um, why?"

"I think it would probably look nicer, Sir," she smiled softly.

"All right then, head down and arch your back."

"Mmmmmm..."

For a moment I stood there, caressing the smooth leather on the face of the paddle and conversing with myself.

"Maybe I should paddle her with the studded side? No... that would hurt too much. Isn't it supposed to hurt? It won't hurt too much if I don't swing it too hard. Hard but not too hard. I'll work up to it. How many? Should I tell her how many? Maybe ten. Maybe twenty. Maybe ten on the studded side, or twenty on the smooth. Maybe the noise would be better on the smooth side? I want her to be frightened don't I? The noise should give her more of a fright and less pain. She should fear being punished, shouldn't she? Maybe hard on the smooth side then. How many was that again?"

I spoke under my breath.

"Fuck."

She turned her eyes up to me again.

"What is it, Sir?"

I sighed.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"It's not about hurting me, Sir. It's about correcting me."

"I don't know how many is the right amount. I mean, how many do you deserve? And how hard?"

"I deserve to be punished to your satisfaction, Sir."

I looked back down at the paddle.

She was right. She had tried to screw with my head, tried to make things happen that didn't naturally happen. She'd 'topped' me and she was definitely not supposed to do that. I'd have to deal with it... I 'am' dealing with it... right here. Right now!

I looked into her eyes.

She smiled softly back at me.

"Just tap it against me a few times, get a feel for the weight and the force you wish to impart, Sir. Much like a cane."

"I've never caned anyone either."

She smiled.

"Then you probably should get one, Sir. 'Cause I have a feeling you're gonna need it."

She giggled.

"Sorry, Sir. I'm just nervous."

"All right."

"Like most things, Sir, it's up to you. I will accept the punishment you choose to give me. Just be consistent and fair. I'll get used to it. I trust you not to hurt me badly, Sir. I mean, we 'are' due somewhere," she blushed.

"You're gonna have a sore ass anyway."

I smiled ruefully.

"It's okay, Sir. I trust you."

I looked at the clock.

"Okay then, here goes."

I tapped the paddle against her ass a few times and found she was right.

Tap tap tap.

"Mmmmmm..."

I drew my arm back, feeling the muscles tighten. I let fly.

SLAP!!!

I was amazed at the sound. Almost like a thudding hand-slap, only louder. 'Much' louder! The paddle bounced back off her ass. I wasn't ready for it to recoil like that. I firmed up my wrist a bit.

Annie hardly even moved. She shuddered a little and gasped.

"Is that about right?"

She nodded twice, hard and fast.

"J.. just do it!"

SLAP!!!

She shuddered again, a tiny moan coming from her chest.

"Ohh!!"

SLAP!!!

Again.

SLAP!!!

I drew the paddle back again.

I heard my thoughts.

"Wait! Check!"

Letting the paddle dangle from my right hand, I relaxed my arm.

I cocked my head and reached out with my left hand to caress her ass gently.

It was a light pink, though quite warm to the touch. I smoothed my hand over each of her cheeks.

"You are doing well, relax a moment," I said.

I watched, awed, as her ass slowly reddened. It was quite amazing. In seconds her ass went from pink, to dark pink, then to a light red colour. Maybe it was minutes.

I looked at the clock.

"Ten to go."

"Yes, Sir."

Annie kept her head down as she spoke. I wondered if she was crying. I decided to end this quickly.

"Grit your teeth, Annie. I'll get this finished now."

"Y.. yes, Sir."

"Ten, right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Count them."

She moaned softly.

"Yes, Sir."

SLAP!!!

"One."

SLAP!!!

"T.. two."

SLAP!!!

"THREE!"

SLAP!!!

"Ohh! F... four."

SLAP!!!

"F... FIVE!"

I stopped.

Annie groaned.

"Are you okay?"

"Y... yes."

"Not too hard then?"

"Please, Sir. Just finish."

"Okay. No counting."

She nodded.

My eyes slowly scanned down the curve of her back to her red ass. My left hand followed my eyes. Electricity passed between us.

My left hand stopped at the small of her back, steadying her. I cocked the paddle in my right hand and began tapping it against her ass again.

"I'll finish when you are punished."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, SiiirRRRROOHHH!!!"

SLAP!!! SLAP!!! SLAP!!! SLAP!!! SLAP!!!

Annie collapsed on the bed holding her ass, and I stood stock still over her, panting from the exertion. She moaned softly, tentatively holding her red hot cheeks. She was facing away from me.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
12