Den of Iniquity Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her closely.

She breathed deeply.

Almost wheezing.

Her ribs were rising and falling.

Her moaning abated and she shuddered a little, her breath catching.

I hadn't realised she was crying.

I retrieved a tissue from the bedside table and dangled it within her vision. She sniffled and took it from my hand.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I didn't trust myself. I was suddenly afraid. Maybe I've really hurt her. Jesus.

"Please say you are okay," I whispered in reply.

She spoke quietly, still facing away from me.

"I'll be okay, I just need a minute."

I sighed in relief.

"Good... okay... I'll be back in a minute to check on you."

"Okay."

She tucked her fists under her chin. She sniffled again and cleared her throat. Speaking a little louder, she made a good suggestion.

"You could take your shower, Sir."

"I.. um... yes all right... yeah that's a good idea... are you sure you'll be okay? I'll be like a few minutes... maybe ten..."

"Relax, Sir. I'll be fine. May I have a cold washcloth, please?"

"I'll just get it. Would you like a glass of water as well?"

"Sir?"

"Yes, Annie?"

She lifted her head and turned towards me, then laid back down on the pillow, looking up at me.

"I'm fine, Sir. I've had worse. Please don't worry."

I sighed and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Okay. If you are sure."

I withdrew my fingers from her hair and I smiled to myself.

"All right. She's okay. She's okay."

She was okay.

I took one last look at her and accepted her judgment. Shaking my head slowly, I made my way into the bathroom.

After running a facecloth under cold water, I squeezed it out, folded it and returned to the bedroom.

I laid it over Annie's ass and she groaned in appreciation.

"I'm okay, Sir. Honest."

"All right. I'll be back soon."

When I emerged from the bathroom, the bed was made and Annie was nowhere to be seen. Having donned my new navy blue suit and a light pink shirt, I was struggling with my wide black tie in front of the mirror in the bedroom.

"Would you like a hand with that, Sir?"

I turned and smiled.

Annie stood in the space of the doorway, and the setting sun, though not behind her, had lit the room beyond. She oozed warmth and she flowed into the room, with her makeup fixed and looking as fresh as a daisy. There was a ready blush in her cheeks as she approached and placed her coffee on my dresser.

"May I?"

"By all means," I smiled, looking down on her as she took my tie into her fingers.

As she worked on it, her eyes flicked up to mine.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered.

I nodded, words catching in my throat.

Her eyes flicked up to mine again before returning her attention to the knot.

"You are supposed to tell me how proud of me you are, Sir."

I broke into a grin.

She put the finishing touches on my tie, straightened my collar and patted down my lapels. Clasping her hands behind her back, she looked up at me and waited.

I took her chin in my hand and gazing into her pale blue eyes, I spoke softly.

"Annie, I'm so very proud of you."

A tear came to her eye as she broke into a huge grin.

"Oh, I'm so happy! Ugh!"

I moved to get her a new tissue and she thanked me and dabbed the corner of her eye, catching the tear before it streaked her mascara.

"Thank you, Sir. And thank you for caring enough to correct me."

"I am honoured, Annie."

I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Come on, pet, let's get to your house so you can change and ...do the things women do... before they go out!"

I grinned.

She smiled up at me.

"Yes, Sir!"

It was an hour later when we pulled up Annie's brand new Volkswagon Beetle, a little down from the Domina Flagrante. She drove. I was too nervous to drive. I'd left my car at her apartment. We both knew what that meant.

I was out of the car and opening her door in a flash.

"Come on, beautiful. The guests should be arriving soon," I said, taking her hand and guiding her onto the footpath.

Annie blushed as she stood beside the car and activated the remote control locking. She put her keys in her handbag and held it in both hands in front of her.

I was mesmerised a moment.

Her curly blonde hair was teased out like a halo around her angelic face, and her makeup was understated, just how I liked it. She wore a little black silk dress with a pretty lace trim around the hem, with relatively thin spaghetti straps that did little to conceal the fact she wore a bra.

Apart from two and a half inch black pumps, and a long black leather coat that I helped put over her shoulders, she wore nothing else.

She looked very sophisticated, and I liked it.

"Won't you be cold without panties?" I'd asked, back at her apartment.

"Not with you by my side," she winked.

"If you think so," I smiled, sitting on her bed.

"Honestly, it's more comfortable without panties, the silk is quite soothing."

She giggled.

I looked around at all the photos.

"Do you live alone?"

"No, but my sister is in Europe, and she doesn't return for another month or so."

"I see," I grinned.

She winked again.

So there we were, standing in the chill of evening, about to embark on who knew what, and all I could think about was how lovely she looked.

"You really are quite stunning, Annie."

She blushed anew, and went to fiddle with her hair.

"Are you sure, Sir? I want to look how I feel! Fantastic!"

"You're not too sore?"

"I might wince a little when I sit, but I'll get used to it."

"Let's hope you don't have to get used to it too often."

"Cheers to that. Let's get a cocktail, Sir!" she giggled.

"Great idea."

Annie slipped her arm through mine and held me close. Together we walked up the black marble staircase in front of the Domina Flagrante.

Someone was leaving just as we got to the door and Jonathan greeted us when we slipped inside.

"Hello, Mr. Moore. Hello Annie Wilkinson."

Annie giggled.

Jonathan grinned at me.

"Mistress gave me a heads up."

I smiled and shook my head.

"I'll just be a moment."

Jonathan took Annie's coat and hung it in the coat room. When he returned, Annie was brushing lint from my lapel.

"Mistress would like to meet you in the salon, Sir. I will be directing your guests there also. You should speak with Mistress soon, Sir."

"I'll see her right away."

Annie tugged on my sleeve.

"May I take a quick trip to the ladies room please, Sir?"

"Of course, pet. Go on."

Annie scurried off and I watched her ass sway as she walked away from me. She looked over her shoulder at me, catching me staring, and winked.

It was going to be an interesting night.

I turned back to Jonathan and spoke with him in a whisper.

"Jonathan, have you seen Josephine?"

"No, Sir. But if I do, I'm to tell Mistress Chantelle immediately."

"Thank you, Jonathan."

He bowed.

"Always a pleasure, Sir. And Sir?"

"Yes, Jonathan?"

"You make a lovely couple, Sir."

I almost blushed myself.

"Thank you, Jonathan."

He nodded and turned back to his station, waiting by the entranceway.

Presently, Annie returned and once more threaded her arm through mine.

"Let's go, Sir!"

Together we walked down to the salon and turned in.

"Wow!" Annie exclaimed.

Chantelle strode towards us in full Dominatrix regalia.

Black leather hipster shorts and thigh high boots were complimented by a light blue satin corset with a short black leather jacket over the top. Her raven hair was piled on top of her head, with curled tendrils hanging down framing her face. She looked fantastic.

She squealed as she got closer, reaching both hands for mine, and kissing my cheek. She turned to Annie.

"Annie, you look divine. I love that dress!"

Annie blushed and curtseyed, looking down.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Chantelle turned her excited eyes back to me.

"Roger! I'm so excited. I have all kinds of things organised. We are going to have so much fun!"

"You're making me nervous, Chantelle!"

"Oh, silly boy. Nothing too crazy. Just a few things to keep your guests talking about this party for years to come. Look, here's Claudio!"

Chantelle waved him over and a huge smile spread across his face. Chantelle kissed his cheek then he let Annie have one of his hands. She kissed the back of it. Claudio was looking at me the whole time.

I smiled at him, unsure what to say.

Chantelle released him and asked if anyone wanted a drink. Claudio and I both said "Yes!" and Chantelle pouted.

"Well I can't very well carry all our drinks on my own."

I turned to Annie to ask her to help Chantelle, but Annie was already speaking.

"May I help please, Mistress?"

"Of course you may, Annie. Come with me."

Once they were gone, Claudio stepped closer to me, and extended his hand. I shook it firmly.

"It's good to see you again, Roger."

"And you, Claudio."

I spoke quickly. I was nervous.

"Annie has learned well from you, Claudio. We are both indebted to you."

"Nonsense," he chuckled and winked at me. "Annie is a natural."

"I think she's lovely."

"Take good care of her, Roger."

"I will."

He nodded. Then a strange look came over his face.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about Josephine, Roger."

I rolled my eyes. Claudio pressed on.

"She's as crazy as a cut snake. If I could be so bold, I would suggest you steer clear of her."

"Don't worry, I intend to do exactly that. She was fun for a short while there though."

"She has issues with her sister and with Chantelle. I've tried to talk to Chantelle about it, but she thinks it's nonsense. I think Josephine has Chantelle wrapped around her little finger."

"I wouldn't know about that. All I know is, that photo you gave me has done the rounds and Josephine has it back again."

Claudio blanched.

"What?!! That's all we need."

"Well, after Josephine's visit and phone call this morning, and after finding out how crazy she is first hand, I think between us we could convince Chantelle. And I don't think Chantelle will be too pleased about it. Especially if Josephine was behind Adrian stealing that envelope you gave me."

"He what???"

I shook my head.

"It's a long story."

"Well, I'm not so sure it's a good idea to tell Chantelle about all this yet."

"I was wondering about that."

"Look!"

I followed Claudio's eyes to see the two women returning to us with drinks in hand. Chantelle looked so alive and happy. I wondered what difference a few hours would make.

"It'll only upset her, Roger."

"I agree, for now."

"Okay."

"What have you boys been talking about, football I suppose!" Chantelle smiled and passed Claudio his drink.

"Nothing important," piped up Claudio.

"Here you are, Sir. A marguerita. I figured one would be fun," smiled Annie.

"Thanks pet."

I kissed her forehead while Chantelle and Claudio exchanged knowing smiles.

"So Roger," Chantelle began, "Everything's set. Guests begin arriving at eight. Cocktails till eight-forty five. Main Hall for food, drinking, entertainment and dancing, from nine P.M. till late. How's that sound?"

I looked at my watch. It was seven forty-five.

"Pure and simple. Perfect."

"Oh, I nearly forgot... has anyone seen Josephine?"

I looked to Annie and shook my head almost imperceptibly, 'no'. She gave me a tiny nod.

"I haven't seen her here, if that's what you mean, Chantelle," I said.

"I was just wondering if she's coming. I haven't seen her all day." She looked at her watch. "Maybe she's not coming..."

I didn't know what to say. If I told her I knew Josephine was coming with Sylvia in tow, I'd end up having to tell Chantelle everything. There wasn't time for that. I noticed a couple of lawyers and their wives entering the salon.

Chantelle followed my eyes.

"I have guests."

"Let's greet them! Claudio, you can amuse yourself for a little while, can't you?"

"Of course. Go!" he insisted.

"C'mon Annie, grab Roger's other arm."

Annie grinned and trotted up beside me, hugging my arm to herself and smiling up into my eyes.

"Oh, c'mon you lovebirds, you make me sick!" Chantelle giggled.

Her concern for Josephine seemed forgotten. She slipped her arm through mine and walked Annie and I to my first guests. I introduced her and as usual she took over magnificently, welcoming them and making them feel comfortable.

The salon filled quickly and Chantelle had everything under control. As I welcomed my various colleagues and their wives and girlfriends, I began to relax. Surely my anxiety was misplaced. I mean, it was just a party.

What could go wrong?

Author's Note: Thank you again rachel for your wonderful editing.

12