Den of Iniquity Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

"Oh, no, Sir!" she said, crossing her arms and reaching for the hem of her little black dress. She drew it up and over her head, quickly tossing it behind her. I watched her looking nervously out into the crowd with her hands clasped in front of her nylon-covered pussy. I walked over to the levers and slowly started pumping them, concerned not to make noise. I raised the cuffs to shoulder height then stopped.

I walked back to Annie and with a palm between her shoulder blades, gently guided her to the cross on the floor indicating centre stage.

"You are clothed and as long as you don't twist too much, no one will be able to tell you are wearing a thong and not regular panties, pet."

Nodding her head, she faced forward while I lifted her wrist into the first padded cuff and buckled it closed. The two chains only hung about three feet apart. I closed the other cuff around her wrist and stood back. I was unhappy with the result.

"It doesn't look how I was imagining it."

"Once you raise them higher, they look much better, Sir."

"Thank you, Annie. I will go easy on you because of your cooperation." I winked at her and she smiled hopefully up at me.

"I'm so n… nervous, Sir. Please may I ask something?"

"You have a few seconds, Annie. What is it?"

"P… please play with m… my nipples, Sir. They ache. Crush them. Please, Sir. Make them hurt."

My back was to the dance floor as I stepped in close to her and took her face in my large hands. I kissed her softly on the lips, lingering and whispering, "As you wish." My hands trailed down the sides of her body to her hips, caressing her skin, then back up to weigh her heavy breasts. My fingers and thumbs closed around her hard nipples as I leaned back, watching as she closed her eyes and moaned.

Rolling them for a moment, I was content to tease her. As another moan issued from her throat, I tightened and lifted her breasts by the nipples.

"Is this what you wanted, dirty girl?"

"Ooohhh!" she moaned. "M… more… please… just a little…"

I clenched my teeth as I gripped them tighter, twisting them and raising them even higher.

"Ooohhhhh yesss…." she moaned. Once I released her nipples, I turned to look over my shoulder down at the crowded dance floor and to my amazement we had still escaped attention.

I quickly walked over to the lighting panel and switched to ‘fade'. Then I waited for the current song to end. I wanted good timing as well. In moments my waiting was justified as the last dance number finished and a hard-hitting rock number started. I flicked the spotlight on and reached up to the levers in the wall and started pumping them up and down, smiling as I noticed the chains separating as they rose. I looked down at Annie and watched as the spotlight grew in intensity until suddenly cheering began on the dance floor.

I kept pumping the levers with a big grin on my face as people on the dance floor started clapping and turning towards the stage and pointing, open-mouthed. Annie's hands were lifting higher and higher as I pumped, until they were stretched overhead and a little outwards. I stopped pumping the levers and I smiled. She looked fantastic from the rear.

I imagined most in the crowd recognised Annie as one of Sylvia's ‘henchwomen' at work, and quite a few began baying for blood in a good-natured way. Chantelle was dancing front and centre and she was the first to notice I was the one levering up Annie's hands. She blew me a kiss and kept dancing away while turning her eyes back to join the rest of the crowd watching Annie. I picked up the crop from the lighting panel. I would return later for the flogger.

Striding toward the spotlight, I noticed many in the main hall had moved forward. Some were standing on stools or sitting on the tables for a better vantage point. The crowd around the stage had to be fifteen deep. I felt like a mute magician as I stepped into the spotlight and bowed as the crowd cheered. I presented the crop like a wand and some squealed while many yelled encouragement over the thumping, driving tune.

At this point Adrian must have cottoned on to what was happening. He turned the music down a few notches so the sounds Annie and I were about to make could be heard. Two more spotlights struck Annie and she was lit up like a candle as the sounds of the crowd died away.

Smiling, I looked out into the sea of rapt faces.This is fucking great, I thought.

Turning to Annie, I reached out and brought the tip of the crop slowly up the front of her left thigh. At her hip I tapped softly and I saw her tremble. I continued up, negotiating the inward curve of her waist then up over her ribs. After caressing the underside of her left breast, I tapped her nipple lightly three times.

Annie dropped her head down, no doubt to hide her blushing pleasure, but I raised it with the tip of the crop gently under her chin. Then I reached down and began the same route up her right side, ending with three taps on her right nipple.

By this time Adrian was bathing the stage in reds and yellows and the music sounded louder but I might have been imagining it. I tapped the inside of Annie's right thigh to have her separate her legs a little and she hesitated. I immediately popped the same spot and she jumped into position. Then I slowly caressed down her inner thigh, down past her knee and the curve of her calf, then slowly back up again. I walked across in front of her and took my stance on her other side, requiring a ‘backhanded' action. Now I caressed the length of her left leg, then back up almost to her pussy. In this position it was more convenient to reach behind Annie's back with the crop, and I proceeded to caress her all over.

Annie's eyes were closed and her chest was heaving. The combination of adrenaline and exposure had her pressing her body toward the crop and those in the crowd recognised her excitement. I returned the crop to her front and caressed her stomach and tapped her nipples again, this time a little harder. She shuddered before I stroked her sides, making her writhe. Behind her again, I drew the crop back and cracked her on the ass. She moaned and pressed her ass backwards, searching for more.

I repositioned her, pressing the crop between the cheeks of her ass and forcing her to arch toward the crowd. Then I cracked her other cheek even harder. Again she shuddered then pressed her ass backwards. This time I reached down with my left hand and rested it in the small of her back, keeping her body bowed toward the audience as I rained medium blows all over her ass. Annie was transported and was moaning loudly, now apparently oblivious to her surroundings. I abruptly stopped and removed my hand and her head fell forward, her chest rising and falling with her rapid breathing, her ass pressing back in search of further sensation. She moaned in desperation and I smiled.

It was warm up on the stage and getting hotter. I was building a sweat on my brow and I could feel a trickle of perspiration making its way down the middle of my chest. I took deep breaths myself as I looked down on Annie, then out into the crowd. Every face in the place had their eyes on Annie. Mouths were open everywhere and still they danced. I recognised the end of the song was coming and stepped back out of the spotlight, leaving Annie sparkling with a sheen of her own perspiration, while I turned and went for the flogger, tearing off my shirt in the process.

At the lighting panel I laid down my shirt and swapped toys. I loosened my shoulder with a few whips through the air, then turned back to the crowd. The song playing had begun to merge into a newer, even faster number. Suddenly a heady mix of punk and dance pounded into everyone's ears and the lighting on Annie went out. After a second of hesitation, a bright white strobe light lit up the stage hammering ten to the beat. The crowd cheered as I strode toward Annie.

Bathed in the manic lighting, I walked past her to the front of the stage, holding up the flogger for the crowd's approval. They roared and I turned, striding the few steps to Annie. Stopping in front of her with the flogger hanging loosely by my side, I took her chin in my left hand and raised her eyes to mine.

They shone.

I smiled and leaned down to her, taking her mouth and invading it with my hot tongue. I swirled it around, possessing her, taking her as mine. She moaned into my mouth, pressing forward, trying desperately to feel my skin. Gently breaking the kiss, I leaned back up and spoke down to her. Her eyes never left mine and all I saw was love. "Let me prove myself to you."

"Flog me, Sir! Please!" she gasped, grinning up at me.

I smiled and kissed her again, then turned back to the crowd. I sought out Chantelle and realised she was there watching, the lone person standing still in a sea of dancing bodies. She smiled up at me and I smiled back. I took the tails of the flogger in my left hand, snapping them taut and the crowd went wild. Chantelle nodded and I nodded back. I turned to face Annie and raised the flogger.

Then I let fly.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers
12