Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing," she sighed, and kissed me.

I pulled away. "Lick my pussy," I demanded.

She smiled and tried to kiss me again. I repeated myself. The smile ran from her face.

"Fuck you," she spat, with a stunned look on her face.

"Karen, lick me!"

"Fuck you," she repeated and sat up. She grabbed the ball gag and before I knew what was happening she had it in my mouth. Moments later it was securely fastened behind my head. I tried to kick at her, I struggled for all I was worth, but my hands were still bound and I was exhausted. She started yelling at me, calling me a slut and whore. She threw the silk top sheet over my face "because I was leering at her."

Blinded, I was slow to react when she grabbed an ankle and tied it to the bedpost. I struggled with the second one, but it was too late, and soon I was tied down again. By the time she ripped the sheet off my face she was already dressed and I was completely terrified. She really started yelling at me, saying that she thought we had had a connection, that she had such a nice time and that for me to demand she do that was worse than a guy. She was really upset, with tears coming out of her eyes. She said she was going to, but not if I just thought of her as a fuck toy. She called me a pervert and worse and then got really angry. She went to my closet and got my soccer uniforms and shoved them under my ass and around my crotch. Then she cut the string that attached me to my key and bent over me.

"Now you can't get away, you little slut. And when Suzy comes back on Monday, she'll find you here, lying in a pool of your own filth, all over your precious uniforms. You fuckin' bitch. How dare you think you can use me like that."

She threw the sheet back over my face and slammed the door. I tried to come to grips with what had just happened. I struggled mightily, thinking maybe I could break the bed frame, but it was no use. I had no idea how much time had passed, but I heard her come back in and screamed at her to help me. Suddenly she pulled the sheet off my face. Her eyes were red and puffy, as if she had been crying, and her lower lip was trembling.

"I didn't want you to suffocate," she trembled. "I'm going to mommy's house." She spun around, turned off the lights and left with a sob.

I stared at the black doorway she had left from. In a few minutes I heard the front door close and then her car drive away. I was helpless in the dark, terrified. She had pictures of me and a copy of my diary, and there was no way I could get out. I was completely humiliated and miserable, my clit was still begging for attention and I was even upset that I had made Karen cry. There was nothing I could do. After Suzy found me I would have to run away from campus. My life was ruined. There was no way that they would allow me on the Olympic team after this came out. And it was all because I was such a slutty pervert that I couldn't control myself. I started to sob and cried my eyes out before I finally fell asleep.

Sunlight seeping through the shades finally woke me and I stared helplessly at the ceiling. I was ruined, my Olympic dreams shattered. I felt like crying, but had no more tears. I was stuck. In despair my head rolled around and I saw a stuffed purple bear sitting on the bed next to me, a piece of paper taped to it. It had writing on it, Karen's writing, with big hearts and smiley faces.

"Hiya sweetie,

Hope my dramatic acting didn't scare you too badly last night. Don't you think I deserve an Oscar? Anyway, hope you're okay. The string is re-attached and I melted the ice, the key should be free by now. I'm not a guy, so I couldn't do you like in one of your fantasies, but this was as close as I came up with. Hope you can forgive me. Please call my cell as soon as you get out. I'm worried sick about you. I'd love to come back and finish what we started. Okay, I'm about to rub onions on my eyes so I look like I was crying.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karen"

I stared at the note and re-read it. Finally it dawned on me, and my head spun to see the string was reattached. I quickly pulled the key up to me and unlocked my wrists, then freed my legs and took out the gag. I jumped up and immediately went to the bathroom. Then I took the note and thought about what to do. Had she just been playing with me? It was a lot like one of my stories, with the guy using my body to get his satisfaction and then leaving me aching with need. "I'd love to come back and finish what we started." My clit positively twitched at the thought. I picked up the phone and called Karen. She was absolutely gushing in relief at my call, almost breaking into tears as she talked to me. I told her I wasn't mad at her, and she sounded so happy I couldn't help but smile myself. She finally whispered a question on whether I wanted to take her up on her last line. Assuming she meant finishing what she started and not rubbing onions in her eyes, I agreed. She told me to take a shower, get something to eat, and then write her a new story while I waited for her. She was shopping and would be back in an hour or so. It was so tempting to masturbate while in the shower, but I held off, only bringing myself to the edge. I ate a good breakfast and then started writing. I couldn't seem to keep my hands off my pussy. 10 turned to 11 and then noon as I wrote, squirming in anticipation, nude on my bed. Finally my cell rang and it was her. She told me that she was almost there and I should cuff myself again, only this time without the lock. Minutes later she came home and entered my room with a duffel bag. She ran to my arms, blubbering happily as she kissed me, making me tell her again and again that I wasn't mad at her. She told me over and over how much she hated yelling at me, but she had done it all for me. I eventually asked her what was in the duffel bag and she smiled wickedly. Reaching in, she produced a lock and then locked my cuffs.

"Only I have the key," she grinned and kissed me. "Now remember, no talking."

She went back to the duffel bag and then pulled out some other things. Apparently she had gone to a sex store, and had several toys and some straps. She attached a spreader bar to my ankles and then stripped and crawled on top of me and started to kiss me. In minutes my body was burning from her caresses. She got up and tied the spreader bar to my headboard so my legs were straight up. Then she slowly licked her way down my legs, kissing my calves and then the backs of my knees, taking her time. Once she got to my thighs she reached up and fondled my breasts while she licked. The taut muscles of my legs were quivering like jelly. Finally her burning tongue reached my pussy. First she just used her hot breath, but then she started to lick it. God, she was good. I trembled on the edge of the orgasm to end all orgasms. Just as I started to shudder, she stopped and crawled back up to me.

"No!" I screamed.

"Yes," she giggled and kissed me as she played with my nipples..

"Karen, seriously, I need to cum. Please."

"You'll be fine," she laughed. "We need to go get lunch."

"Karen, no! You can't leave me like this, I need to cum."

"No you don't," she laughed easily.

"Karen, please!"

"Okay, you big crybaby, let's get you up."

She unfastened the spreader bar from the headboard and unlocked my cuffs from the headboard before re-locking them over my wrists. She pulled me off the bed and shuffled me over to my chair, where she bent me over so that I was on my hands and toes.

"Now Leigh," she said as she rustled around her duffel bag, "You'll never get anywhere if you let your pussy run your life. You need to be in charge of your pussy. Otherwise, you're as bad as a guy."

Suddenly there was a swish and I saw stars as something hit my upturned bottom. Hard. I screamed and tried to move, but she was standing on the spreader bar.

"Jesus Christ Karen, what was that?"

"That was a paddle, to use on bad girls who can't control their pussies." She held it in front of my face. "Now, I am going to give you twenty swats. After each one, you will say 'I control my pussy'. Then you will kiss the paddle. Ready?"

"Fuck you!" I spat and she swatted me again.

"Watch your mouth, sweetie," she said pleasantly. "I don't like that language. Ready?"

I didn't know what to say. Another swat landed across my ass and I screamed.

"What do you say?"

It only took me a moment to remember. "I control my pussy," I gasped.

The paddle appeared in front of my lips. "Kiss it." I did, reluctantly.

I braced myself for the next hit, but she waited until I relaxed to smack me again. She reminded me again, and I screamed it again, then kissed the paddle. By the fifth smack I was crying. By the tenth I was sobbing, screaming out my line. Mercifully, she stopped, kneeling by my head and cooing as she held me and calmed me down, dabbing my eyes with a tissue and telling me how good I was and how proud she was of me. My ass was on fire.

"Leigh, are you in control of your pussy?" I nodded. "Good girl. That's very good. But I think I should check to make sure."

She got behind me and started to lick. Almost immediately I was ready, quivering under her. Just as I got near, she stopped.

"Leigh, are you in control of your pussy?" I nodded helplessly, unwilling to trust my voice. In reality I was completely out of control and she was in control of my pussy. I would have done anything to cum. "Good girl. That's so very good. If you're not sure we can do ten more..."

I shook my head.

"Good girl, that's very good. Let's get something to eat."

In a few moments I was completely uncuffed and rubbing my butt, standing dazedly before this little smiling pixie who owned me body and soul. I was way bigger and stronger than she was, I could have thrown her out, but for what? So I could finger myself? The thought never crossed my mind. Karen got dressed and helped me find an outfit. I was beyond thinking by that time. She made me wear a pad since I was so wet. I followed her to her car and we went out to lunch. She was a non-stop bundle of joy; even I was smiling by the time we left. She confessed that she was bi, and during her time in Europe she had been quite adventurous. That explained a lot.

She attacked me in the car, mauling my poor tits in the parking lot. Then she made me walk the mall for awhile. I was completely in a sexual daze, staring longingly at every hot guy and girl. We shopped for awhile and Karen made me buy a sexy bra. In the fitting room she worked me into a frenzy as we "tried some on." It was a good thing I was wearing the pad.

We got home and immediately started making out, giggling like lovers. We found our way back to my room where we stripped and started to wrestle. I was burning with desire. Suddenly she twisted out of my arms and alighted on the floor with a giggle. She picked up the cuffs and held them out to me, and I willingly placed my wrists in them. In a moment I was locked to the headboard. She brought me to the edge with her fingers while forcing me to look at her the whole time. Then she left for awhile before repeating it, over and over. Each time I quivered in anticipation that this time she would allow me my satisfaction. She got tired of my begging so she gagged me. She made dinner and fed me in bed.

Late in the evening, she returned. I trembled as she approached, knowing at once both the ecstasy and the agony she could bring. She lay beside me. She took the gag off and kissed me softly for awhile before releasing me.

"Go get ready for bed, sweetie," she smiled.

When I was done, she crooked her finger from the bed and I came over. What had happened to Leigh the Warrior? The fierce leader that everyone turned to when things went bad? Why was I allowing this insubstantial wisp of a girl to lead me around, to torture me, without even making a sound? I could see no alternative, after all I was not going to throw her down and rape her. All I did was bring my hands together to plead and mouth a "please" to her, at which she smiled and shook her head and patted the bed. She laid me down and I willingly placed my wrists in the cuffs, begging with my eyes. She started kissing and caressing me and I was immediately fully aroused. I was ready to cry I was so desperate.

"Leigh, I've been thinking," she said softy. "I'm not going to make you cum tonight. I'll get you close, but I'm tired and I think we can wait until tomorrow. Okay?"

I started to plead, but she put a finger to my lips to silence me. Her hand then drifted down to my throbbing clit and started to touch it. I stared into her merciless eyes as she pushed me to the brink, her head resting on her hand as she watched me suffer. At least this time I knew she wouldn't make me cum. God, she was beautiful. Her fingers were touching me so lightly, so right. I wondered what an orgasm felt like; all I could remember was denial. She smiled at me so sweetly as I got to the brink, knowing she was about to stop. I started to quiver, expecting her to pull her hand away. Instead she just smiled at me and suddenly I realized she was pushing me over the edge. My brain exploded in pleasure as I started to cum. My hips flew off the bed as I spasmed. My head turned away in ecstasy but she quickly reached over with her other hand and pulled my hair to force me to face her. I kept my eyes open for as long as I could, my world exploding around me. It was so intense I passed out. When I came to, she wasn't next to me. Instead, she was between my thighs, licking me. After I cum, my clit is really sensitive, but she seemed to know just what to do, keeping the stimulation pleasurable. She told me to relax, that she was going to be there for awhile, and she was. She made me cum over and over. By the end I just lay there, completely spent as she licked me to another orgasm. The last thing I remember is her climbing up to me, uncuffing my wrists, and falling asleep in her arms. It was the start of a most intense relationship.

12