Denial and Overstimulation

Story Info
After being denied orgasm for so long... well... you'll see.
1.2k words
4.33
219.3k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to do this my kitten?" Master says, affection in his eyes as he quizzically looks my naked form up and down.

"I would do anything for you, master." I respond.

"Alright, kitten. Lay down on the bed, spread eagle." The authority in his voice has me jumping up to obey before I fully register what he's saying. Master grabs my legs and pulls them to opposite sides of the bed, securing them with restraints. He does the same with my arms. I shiver, lying there, completely naked, spread eagle, and at my masters mercy. I can feel my juices begin to flow as I think of what he is going to do to me.

I hear the crack of the whip before the stinging pain directly onto my pussy and clit. I scream loudly, taken aback at the sudden attack on my center. 10 more lashes directly on my pussy, and I am whimpering from both pleasure and pain. A remote controlled vibrator is strapped onto my clit, secured by a belt that he clips around my waist.

It remains off as he reaches for something, and I hear a the sound of something metal clinking. I don't have much time to think about it though, as master begins to pinch and roll my nipples in his hands, and they pebble and harden between his expert fingers. Satisfied that they are erect and hard, he removes his hands, but they are soon replaced by the bite of nipple clamps. I help at the cool sting of the metal. I feel him attaching something to the chain connecting the clamps, and I soon realize that what he attached is another chain, one that connects to the former vibrator latched onto my clit. All of a sudden, he turns the vibrator up to max, and as my clit is being tormented, the vibrations work their way up the chains and vibrate my nipples, giving me intense pleasure-pain. I feel myself approaching the edge when the vibrations cease. I moan in frustration. Master chuckles

"You knew what you were getting yourself into, kitten." He says. For the next 5 hours, he teases and torments my clit and nipples, turning off the vibrations whenever I am about to find release. Eventually, the batteries in the vibrator die, and he takes it off my clit. I gasp in pain as he takes the nipple clamps off, the blood rushing back into the sensitive buds. The bed under me is soaked with my juices, and master has me change the sheets before we go to bed. As I lay down, master ties my feet down about shoulders width apart, as to not let my legs rub together in my sleep. My hands receive a similar treatment, being pulled above my head so i do not feel tempted to touch myself. We repeat this every day for the next month, and by the end of it, an innocent brush of the shoulder has me tingling in excitement. All of my thoughts revolve around my aching core, and master often has to tie me down to prevent me from bringing myself to orgasm. I find myself dry humping the air at night, seeking some sort of stimulation to put me over the edge. It's at this point, that master buys a second clit vibrator. It is on at night, at the lowest setting, to never offer me release.

With the new vibrator, we continue our routine for two more weeks. I am in a constant state of arousal, my pussy always dripping wet. One day, master comes home to see me touching myself, trying to give me the ever elusive release, and he has to punish me. Now, when he leaves home, I have to wear a chastity belt with a vibrator inside of it on the lowest setting. There is never a moment where my pussy isn't being tormented, and it is driving me crazy. I have begged master, pleaded with him to let me cum, but he always says, "soon, kitten. Soon." After we have been doing this for 3 months, master arrives home with a strange bag.

"Kitten! I have a surprise for you!" He hollers. Out of the bag, he pulls a custom made vibrator. It is the most powerful vibrator I have ever seen. 30 different levels of severity, 10 different vibration patterns, and my pussy clenches. Master ties me down, spread eagle on the bed, with extra restraints on my waist, and thighs, making it impossible to move my hips. Master presses the vibrator to my clit, starting at the lowest setting. Every few minutes, he turns it up one, getting me more and more horny. All of a sudden, he turns it up to full power, and I scream out from the unexpected stimulation. 30 seconds later, I am about to come, when he turns it down to the lowest setting. He does. This again and again, me getting close to orgasm faster and faster, until he finally takes the vibrator away. I mewl in desperation, certain that I am going to be denied another night, when the vibrator returns, full force, and I descend, screaming, into the best, world shattering orgasm of my life.

As I return from the orgasmic haze, I find the vibrator still pressed to my now oversensitive clit. I try to do something to get my sensitive bud away from the harsh buzz, but no matter what I do, the vibrator stays stuck to my clit. Within seconds, I cum again, close to tears at the stimulation. Still, the vibrator does not move away. I am screaming, crying, begging for mercy as I cum again and again, for hours, until I pass out. When I come to, the vibrator is still on my clit, although turned down a little bit, and I cum again. And again. And again. Finally, after I feel like I'm about to explode, the vibrator dies. My cum and juices have soaked the sheets, and I am covered in a sheen of sweat. My clit has abandoned its protective hood, and is standing tall, vulnerable. Master sees this, and gently touched my clit, and I cum again.

"Good girl," master says, slowly undoing my restraints. He picks me up off of the cum soaked mattress, and stands me up. When he lets go, I collapse, out of strength. He sets me down in a chair, kisses my forehead, and changes the sheets. When he returns, he picks me up and carries me to the bath where he washes me, making me cum twice as he cleans my pussy and tits. When he is done, he dries me off with a towel, and lays me in bed. I fall asleep instantly. When I wake up, I feel amazing. I feel sated. I roll over and kiss my master.

"Thank you, sir." I tell him.

He kisses my forehead lovingly.

"You're welcome, kitten," he says, and I drift off back to sleep.

*****

Authors note: hey, this is my first story, and I'm looking for feedback and advice. What did you like, what didn't you like, tips for making it better, etc. also, if you want a part two, let me know! Thanks for reading!

-Cleo