Denial Ch. 01

Story Info
You begin a long, long denial.
1.1k words
4.03
40.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DommeFem
DommeFem
63 Followers

Each time you do this, it always starts the same. You would think by now that you would be used to it, but each time, it sends shivers up your spine.

The appointed time arrives, you leave your house wearing the same outfit: long coat, nothing out of the ordinary, with everyday pumps and thigh highs.

Anyone looking at you would not know that anything was out of the ordinary, could not tell that you were naked under the coat.

The limo is waiting at the curb, as always, and you get in, letting the coat slip off your shoulders as you slide into the bench seat. The cool smooth leather on your ass is the first sensation that reminds you that you are not going to the theater, at least not the movie theater.

And each time you carefully fold your coat and place it on the seat next to you, slide off your stockings and shoes, folding the stockings carefully on top of the coat.

You remember that neatness counts – and remember the stinging on your ass from the first time when you didn't know how important this was.

The car drives off, as usual, without word from the driver. You let your mind wander to the previous evenings, or was it weekends, you don't remember how long it was, and wonder what is in store this time.

You think back to the auction, being led in to the crowded room, the way the room went silent as you were led forward. You remember the feeling of the collar which forced you to hold your head up high, the heels – impossibly high – that you some how managed to walk in, the tugging of the leash. And then the stage – oh, the stage.

You feel yourself getting wet thinking about the stage. You were not bound, but were held, in various positions, by you don't know how many people, your body stroked by so many people that the sensations blurred, hands, fingers, tongues. You remember being bent forward, your hands on the spread thighs of an elegantly dressed woman, at least she would have been elegantly dressed if not for the fact that her dress was hiked up, her legs spread. You remember the feeling of her hands on the back of your head, pulling you down toward her, the sensation of other hands holding your arms behind you, stressing your shoulders, the burn in your shoulders, as fingers spread you open, probing you.

The car bounces over a pot hole, jarring you away from the daydream, and you realize that you have been absentmindedly stroking yourself.

The car turned into a drive, you hear the crunch of gravel under the tires, but keep looking straight ahead. Even though there is no one else in the car, and you doubt there is a camera, you know what behavior is expected.

You exit the limo feeling to cool night air on your naked body, and walk towards the entrance. The thought crosses your mind, that you are so used to walking naked that you don't even notice it any more. You feel the cool slick marble of the stairs under your feet as you walk up the wide staircase and enter the large house.

You've never been here before but enter without reservation or hesitation.

A butler inside tells you to follow him – he is polite, appropriately deferential for a butler, and does not make you feel like anything less than a lady, just because you entered the house naked. He must know what is in store for you, in general terms at least, but he doesn't show it.

You enter a dimly lit room and are led to a chair. There are two male slaves standing next to the chair who help you into it.

It is different than any chair you have ever seen before, but you have little time to examine it as you are lowered into it.

The seat is open in the center, exposing you from below. Each leg is fitted into a separate frame, straps holding the leg in place, several starting at the ankle and moving up to the calf and thighs. Your arms are similarly strapped to arm holders, hinged at the elbow and shoulder, fully articulating. Finally your torso and head and strapped in so that you are completely immobilized and cannot move even your head.

One of the slaves stands in front of you with a remote control – he is obviously going to show you what the chair can do. As he manipulates the controls, the chair lifts up into the air and tilts, first to the left and then the right, then forward and backward. Another set of controls spreads your legs, and your arms, turns you head to the left and right, and tilts it back.

The most amazing part is that the chair can be made to lie flat, like a bed. You try to figure out how this can work, but can't. All you know is that you are laying flat on your back, still strapped into what was originally a chair, your arms securely bound, your legs also bound and spread open. The chair then folds itself, and you with it, back into the shape of a chair and the two slaves leave.

The lights dim and you are, you believe, alone.

It is impossible to tell how long you sat there in the dimly lit room. You feel something moving underneath you, slowly, pressing against your pussy, pressing into you. The sensation is quite different from anything you have experienced before. It is excruciatingly slow, almost imperceptible, and obviously very tapered – starting out at almost a point and getting wider and wider the deeper and deeper it goes inside of you.

You feel yourself getting fuller and fuller until you don't believe you can take any more – it has gotten amazingly wide at the base, stretching you. You also fee something pressing against your clit, vibrating gently, steadily. Before you get accustomed to all of this, you feel something slick against your ass, lube being inserted, followed by the same slow, insistent filling that your pussy just received.

The vibration on your clit increases as your ass is filled, again, excruciatingly slowly, getting wider and wider as it goes deeper and deeper into your ass.

You feel the sweat running down your face but are completely immobilized, and completely filled. The device in your ass starts to vibrate, a slow steady vibration, that is translated through your body, reinforced by the device in your pussy and on your clit.

Slow, even vibration, not enough for you to cum, but enough for you to get more and more excited. You feel your juices flowing down your thighs, feel you body tense, as the vibrations change speed, as the devices flex inside of you.

DommeFem
DommeFem
63 Followers