Denial Ch. 02

Story Info
Kitten gets taken out to play.
2.8k words
4.36
33.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she awoke in her own room for the first time in several months. she hadn't even wanted the room, but They insisted she have a place all to herself. This room was the only place in the house without cameras and she was technically free from all orders inside it. The room had a small bed, a bookcase a computer and a phone, with it's own dedicated DSL line and it's own small bathroom. she could have used this room to break her order and give herself relief form the horrible wanting tension that had been growing since Mistress left, but she knew this was a test of her will to obey and she would not fail, but she had needed some relief for the constant bombardment of stimulation.

When she opened her door she found another small white box waiting for her. she picked the box up and carried it too the big bedroom. Normally she slept here, either between Master and Mistress or at the foot of Their bed, or occasionally in her little kitty bed in the corner when They wanted to be alone in the bed. she sat in her corner now and opened the box. In it was a black swimsuit with the top edges ornamented in imitation bullet casings. The top was a traditional triangle top and the bottoms were short shorts. she almost laughed with delight. Master had mentioned before that he thought she resembled Betty Page and this suite was an exact copy of the picture of Betty in the pool house. As she put the suite on she noticed the one alteration that Master had made to the design; a hole had been cut down the crotch, covered by a lose piece of fabric, hiding everything, yet leaving it essentially accessible. There was a note in the box that also told her to wear her sheer black shirt, black low heeled sandals and 50's style sunglasses.

Dressed, she headed down to the kitchen to make breakfast. When she got there Master was waiting for her. He was dressed casually, which was rare for Him, in black sort-a silk swimming trunks and a black tank top. It made Him look years younger and clashed with the serious look on His face, and the copy of the Wall Street Journal in His hand. His long light brown hair was pulled back in a neat tail at the nape of His neck, held today only by a black band instead of one of the silver ornaments he usually wore. His body seemed to ripple as He stood, He was only 5'10" but He was powerfully built.

"I'll get breakfast ready right away, Sir!" she said. He moved around to her and slid His hand up her back.

"Don't worry about it, we'll get something while we're out," He told her in her ear and clipped her 'normal people" leash onto her collar. Her daily wear collar was a simple slim black leather choker with Master and Mistress's symbols tooled on in it red, the leash was a long string of cut glass that looped around her neck like a necklace, so that it was symbolically there but wouldn't unduly alarm "normal" people. she knew that this collar meant they were going somewhere with a lot of people and a family atmosphere where symbols of her status would not be appreciated. His hand slid back down her back and over her ass, causing her to shiver.

"Wait for Me by the car." He sent her on her way with a sharp smack to her ass and His rich laughter. He disappeared back into the house and she went to wait next to the car in the back. she stood there in her waiting posture, legs wide apart, hands behind her back, in a stance very close to a parade rest. she wondered what He had planed today, obviously it involved swimming in public, but He had said that He planned to play with her... she felt a blush beginning as the realization hit her... whatever He was planning was probably public, and illegal.

she had been so absorbed in her own thoughts she didn't hear the door close behind her and was startled by the feel of His hand on her back pushing her over. His other hand was pulling open the panel in her crotch. she had barely registered His presence when He was in her. He pushed his way through her savagely, she, not expecting him, had been nearly dry. But His brutal invasion brought her alive to His touch. He was still hurting her with his violent thrusts but the pain was now indistinguishable from the pleasure, two sensations fading into one more powerful than either alone. Far to soon for her He filled her. He calmly pulled out of her and put Himself to rights, closed her flap and sat her in the car.

"Don't want to push you too far this soon, pet" he said as he started the car. she sat bemused waiting for her body to come back under control. He had not ordered her to clean herself so He must want her to remain with their mingled juices drying slowly on her and the new suite. He took them to a little diner for breakfast, and ordered one of the larger meals for her telling her she would need her strength. When they were done eating he stood an leaned over her.

"I want you to go into the bathroom while I pay and get yourself good and hot for Me." He ordered. "Keep at it as long as you can stand, but when you get out you should be flushed, and your hand should be wet for Me, I'll check." His orders were almost enough to accomplish themselves. she obediently went off to the ladies room, shut herself in a stall and opened her legs, As she slid her fingers over herself she felt the inner edges of her lips still wet from his fucking earlier. The thought brought a fresh spurt of wetness to her hands and she slid her fingers through it. she drew her fingers up along her outer edges and slid them back down the center of herself. she slid her other hand down to hold herself open as she used her nails to circle her clit, flicking and pushing before she took it between two nails and pinched herself, hard followed by a sharp twist. That one movement had her straining at the edge of her commands, but she knew master expected more of her, so she allowed her lips to close as she pushed two fingers deep within herself. In a firm motion she began to finger fuck herself while her other hand pushed hard on the top of her mound as her fingers continued to rub her clit. After barely more than a minuet of such intense stimulation she judged her orders to be well fulfilled. she had even allowed a few small sounds to escape in the process. As she left she saw another woman washing her hands give her a nasty look, if she weren't so flushed she would have blushed, but she also smiled at the thought that she would never grow into such a sour, unhappy expression.

When she returned to the car she was still very flushed, which pleased Master. He held out His hand and she presented hers for His inspection. He lifted her hand to his face in the motion of a gallant hand kiss and inhaled the aroma of her covering it, brought it to His lips a licked right along the fingers, his tongue diving between them to lick the delicate web of flesh there. she shivered again. He opened the car door for her and handed her in, buckling her seat belt over her arms. During the short drive that followed He drove mostly with one hand on the wheel, and the other caressing her legs and breasts. He drove the car to the large water park and got her out of the car.

He walked towards the gate with her hand in His, but her walking a step behind Him to the left, the way she always did in places where He couldn't hold her leash in public. Once they were inside He put all their things in a locker and replaced her collar and leash with a small clear plastic collar that she would be allowed to wear on the slides. He began taking her down all the slides that expelled their rider with great force into the water, with the order to open her legs slightly when she hit, each ride a stinging assault to her still excited sex. In between rides he would lead her into some hidden cubby and ply his fingers on her to remove the cold and bring her to a fever again.

After a couple hours of this He decided to let her rest a bit and began to lead her to other slides and pools, ones that He chose with no erotic purpose. For the next several hours they ran through the park playing like children, or very young lovers. He bought her ice cream and a silly sparkly bracelet. They floated in the current pool that acted like a loop through the park and sang cartoon songs. As the park began to grow dark He slid His hands around her and signaled with His manner that the fun was about to get... much less innocent.

He led her to a pool near the outer edge of the park that had a large circular waterfall. The water fell down in a torrent and obscured totally the seating within. During the daylight children ran through the water constantly, but with the dark, most of the children had left. He led her under the water and told her to float on her back with her legs open right under the torrent and let it pummel her. The water hit her so hard that it somehow both impossibly aroused her, and yet numbed her at the same time. His hands slid along her arms and moved the water over her breasts. He turned her in the water so that her sex was still being pounded but her torso was with Him in the alcove. He wrapped his arms and her and tilted her head back to him. He kissed her and squeezed and pulled her breasts. As the rate of her moans increased, He moved His mouth to her ear and began to speak.

"Pet, listen to me. I want you to do something for Me, yes?" He said. she nodded against Him. "I want you to swim out into the pool area. I want you to find a man, any man, and I want you to lure him back here. I want you to get him in this spot and I want you to give him the best blow job he's ever had." His words made her go stiff in shock. He'd never done this to her before. He'd given her orders to please other men, certainly, but always His friends, men He knew, never a stranger before! her thoughts were obvious to Him. "You are My little slut, aren't you? A slut is a woman who loves sex so much she will give it to, or take it from anyone, right? You are mine so I get to decide who and when, but if you're really a slut you'll want it whenever and however it's offered, right?" As He spoke His hand on her breast began to tighten and twist, the first real Pain he'd given her since they left the house. The pain and His words inflamed her. Yes! This was what she had wanted, to be allowed, ordered, to be this. To be set free to be totally sexual.

she moved out from under the alcove and began to hunt for a man. she saw several around. she looked for one who would be interested easily. she scanned the pool… there. He was treading water in the deep pool, watching the people swimming around him. she watched his eyes follow the various bikinied women hungrily. His blond hair was plastered to his scalp by the water, his large arms moving constantly, treading water. she began to swim laps in the deep water, pretending to be concentrating on her movements. she saw him see her, watched his eyes follow the line of her body. On her next lap she 'accidentally' swam into his leg. she surfaced and smiled up at him. "Sorry" she said touching his leg where her shoulder had hit him. "Guess i ought to pay more attention to where i'm going." she slid her hand up his leg across his crotch. she couldn't believe how bold she was being with a total stranger, her hand was on his cock, in a public place and she still didn't know his name, nor he hers. she decided then and there to keep it that way.

she continued to smile at him as she pulled her legs up and began to swim away from him on her back, opening and closing her legs to propel herself away. Of course he followed her. she stayed ahead of him all the way to the waterfall and dove under it, standing on the other side and putting her hand through the water to beckon him. Looking around, she didn't see Master but she knew He was near. Then her new friend came through the water. "Wow! You’re something!" He said. "I'm..." she cut off is attempt at an introduction with a kiss, pressing her body into his, putting her hands on his shoulders and pushing him to sit on the bench that ran the entire interior of the circular alcove. she pulled back and smiled at him as she knelt between his legs and pulled the fabric of his trunks aside, freeing his cock. she took a mouth full of waster and blew it across the tip of him. He was almost completely hard already. she took more water in her mouth along with the head of his cock and swirled the water around it. her tongue traced the ridge that defined the head and pressed the smooth sensitive point, then flicked her tongue across the tip of him. He gasped and she felt him stiffen completely in her mouth. she licked her way down to the base of him, and then sucked his balls into her mouth. she let her teeth graze across him and felt him tense, letting him realize what a delicate thing he was allowing a total stranger do to him. At that moment with that thrill of fear riding him she slid his entire length down her throat and began to suck in earnest.

It was strange to have her nose buried in a man's hairs without being filled with the smell of him, which was washed away by the lapping she felt his hands slide into her hair pulling the hair just at the base of her neck, making her knees go weak as he held her head in place and thrust into her throat. She moaned onto him and pulled herself up on her hands and knees, and jerked on him as this new position put her ass and cunt under the torrential falling water. she closed her eyes in ecstasy and pulled him deeper into her throat. she felt his rhythm increase and knew his was almost ready to cum, when she felt the flap of her suite open and fingers plunging into her, pushing her back into him, and into the limits of her orders not to cum herself. her eyes flew open and she saw sudden shock fill his eyes the second before they went blind with his orgasm. she was pulled back off of him and his thick white fluid sprayed her face.

she knelt there, before the man she had pleasured and looked up at her Master. The man looked up at him as well with sense returning to his eyes and confusion hard on its heels. Master smiled at both of them. "I would ask if you enjoyed My pet, but I can see you did. you were lovely, my dear; wash your face off, you're a mess." He took a small plastic bag out of the little buttoned pocket in His trucks and handed her a tube of lipstick. she ducked her head under the waterfall to wash herself and then applied the lipstick wondering what He was up to now. He took something like a business card out of the bag and handed it to her. "Mark this." He ordered and she took it and left a perfect imprint of her lips on the back of the hard and handed it back to Him, still wondering at this new game. He handed the card to the other man. "Bring this card to the address on the front some day," master said, "and she'll do the same thing again." Without another word master put his hand on her back and led her away, got their things and left the park.