Denial Ch. 04

Story Info
At last, allowed to orgasm.
5k words
4.56
83.4k
25

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Dedicated to my one and only...I submit to you, and you are so good to me.

As they drove home he pulled her hand into his lap and her heart quickened feeling the hard bulge trapped in his pants. She leisurely stroked his cock, not looking at him, instead watching the scenery pass by. Her pussy felt slippery and swollen aching to feel her Master's cock fucking her. Yet, when they arrived home and he helped her put things away he seemed to take his time, slowing their progress. Every now and then he tweaked her nipples or caught her to suck and bite on her earlobes. A few times he even rubbed and pinched her ass and she instinctively flinched but noticed her tender cheeks were a little less painful as they had been when she first woke up. He had been right, moving around and being active seemed to have eased the pain on her bottom, somewhat.

As soon as everything was put away he abruptly grabbed her arms and pulled her to the kitchen table. He kissed her passionately and forced her to lie on her back on the tabletop then grabbed her ankles and raised them to make her legs bend and positioned her booted feet to rest on the table. With one hand he flipped her skirt over her knees to fall across her tummy and with his other hand he slid his fingers between the sodden crotch of her panties and the puffy lips of her pussy.

"There's my slut, hot and wet. You want me to fuck you, don't you," he said rather than asked, knowing she was hungry to feel him insider her. Her hips pushed up in a silent answer but he would not touch her twitching hole, only slide his fingertips up and down her wet lips. After several moments she whimpered and tried to maneuver her pussy higher to make his fingers slide into her dripping cunt. "What does my fuck slut want?" he taunted her.

"I want you to fuck me. Yes! Please! I need you to fuck me!" she pleaded with frustration. Her body was tense with burning anticipation. She squirmed against his fingers yet he only continued to stroke her soft, outer labia. "Master, please fuck me, please!" she gasped as she seductively thrust her hips up and down. All the pain from her sore ass and all the touching and teasing had worked to inflame her need for him.

"No," he said quietly then pulled away from her.

"No?!" she practically screamed. "Please! I need you!" she begged as he walked away from her and left the room. "Come back and fuck me, please!" she groaned to herself. Her hand slipped between her legs reaching for her neglected clit then she jerked her hand back looking to see if he was watching her. But he had left the kitchen and she sat up gasping and horribly frustrated. She slid off the table to follow him pulling her sweater over her head and let it haphazardly fall to the floor. She shrugged her bra off then slid her skirt down over her hips and stepped out of it as she quickly caught up with him in the hallway. "Master?" she whispered but he seemed to ignore her as he continued into the bedroom, not bothering to cast a glance her way. When she entered the bedroom he was by the nightstand with the drawer open. He turned to look at her standing just inside the doorway wearing nothing but her panties and boots.

"If we were at a nude rodeo you'd almost fit right in. You'd have to get rid of the panties, though." He laughed, not unkindly. She did look cute and sexy, nearly naked, with the blush of frustration and frantic need heating her face. "Now, be a good girl and take your panties and boots off then get on the bed. Lie on your back and spread those lovely limbs stretched wide."

"What? Oh!" she gasped, exasperated, and stomped toward him. She reached for his belt and began to unfasten it as she looked up into his face and reached up to kiss him. "Please, I need you. Please, now," she implored him as she unzipped his pants.

"You're pushing it. That's not what I told you to do. If I didn't know you better I'd say you're purposely trying for more punishment." He reached up and grabbed her hair in his fist pulling her head back as his free hand roughly grasped her breast and painfully squeezed her nipple. She whimpered and closed her eyes. "Stop acting like a brat and get on the bed. You are mine to do with as I choose, how I choose, when I choose." He pushed her down to the mattress and smiled as she sprawled and glared up at him. "What position are you supposed to be in, right now?"

Her breath shuddered as she yanked her boots and socks off tossing them toward the wall then pulled her panties off and threw them toward her boots. She eased herself flat in the center of the bed, mindful of her sore bottom. She wouldn't look at him as she stretched out her arms and legs, pointing toward the four corners of the bed. He enjoyed pushing her patience; and deep inside, she loved it as well. He took up ropes and cuffs from the drawer and gazed at his lovely, naked sub. She surely was hot and wanting from the appearance of her swollen, wet pussy. Just the way he wanted her, desperate.

"To whom do you belong?" he asked as he calmly tied one end of a soft rope around her thigh, just above her knee, then tied the other end to an eyehook attached to the side board. It was set on a spring so it would fold underneath the bed when not in use. That way neither of them could accidentally bang their shins on the thick metal piece. He cuffed her ankle and tied the cuff to the outer corner of the bed. He secured her other leg in an identical fashion, thus her legs were spread wide with her knees bent causing her to be sweetly exposed. He paused and admired the view of her dark, rosy flesh glistening with her juices and her lovely engorged clit.

"You, Master," she sighed with happy anticipation. Surely he would not be able to resist her charms much longer and give her the fucking that she so badly needed!

"Stroke that hungry cunt, I know that's what you want to do. Rub that sweet clit and fuck that nice, tight hole with your fingers for me." She quickly reached down, grateful for his command to masturbate for him. He loved watching her as he slowly stroked her breasts and pinched her stiff nipples. He reached in the open drawer and pulled out a pair of clamps connected with a silver chain. Holding her breast up with one hand he leaned down and sucked the nipple, licking it and softly biting it. Feeling her climax already rising she moaned wishing for his permission to come. What she received instead was the tight, painful embrace of each clamp's jaws capturing her hard buds. She gasped and squirmed rubbing her clit harder. It felt incredible, legs bound, nipples sending jolts of sharp, fine pain down her belly and feeding the fire of her cunt. She watched with lustful fascination as her Master pulled the chain high stretching her burning nipples and pulling the weight of her large breasts up behind them. This brought her right to the edge making it extremely difficult to hold her orgasm back.

"Please let me...please....I need to come!" she begged breathlessly. Her clit pulsed with each beat of her pounding heart. "I don't know...not sure I...oh! can hold it!" she cried as he pulled the chain higher.

"Who do you serve?" he asked as he dropped the chain to the valley between her tits. She whimpered feeling as if her nipples were on fire! He pulled her hand away from her hot sex and licked her fingers, smiling as she watched him. He wrapped her wrist in a cuff and tied it to the bed.

"You, Master," she whispered still flicking her clit with the fingers of her free hand.

He stood and pulled his shirt off, kicking his shoes off at the same time. He walked to the other side of the bed and took her right hand away, wrapped a cuff around her wrist, and tied it to the bed leaving her body stretched open for his use. She kept her eyes on him. He was so cool and collected as he went about his business rendering her completely helpless. It was all she could do to keep from screaming at him to fuck her and let her come. She squirmed and pushed her hips up the few inches that she was able, feeling the throb of her cunt in such aching need for his cock! Yet she could only lie there and watch as he slowly slid his pants down his long legs and off his feet, turning to drape his pants on the chair near the bed. As he turned back to her he reached into the drawer and pulled out the flogger. She watched his every move as he raised the flogger up and brought it down hard across her huge, round tits. She vaguely heard the chain of her clamps jingle as she grunted and blew her breath out hard absorbing and releasing the shock of the pain.

"Thank you Master, may I have another?" She focused on his hand as he brought the flogger down again on her tits and incoherent words were harshly whispered from her lips. She breathed deeply and asked, "Thank you Master, may I have another?" and she received a hard blow to her inner thigh. It stung badly and she had to take a few long, deep breaths before she asked again, "Thank you Master, may I have another?" He continued to oblige her for several more strikes, the leather tendrils whipping her pale flesh with strips of fire wrapping around her thighs, belly, and tits.

"What do you want, slut?"

"I want to come!" she cried. Her body shivered and pulled on the restraints. She groaned in relief as his fingers caressed her clit and slid into her pussy, playing back and forth between one hot spot and the other. She closed her eyes and thrust her hips up and down as much as her bonds would allow. She was so tense with need she wept awaiting him to give her permission to come! She suddenly felt the hot sting of his hand as he slapped her swollen, juicy slit. She cried out in dismay as the fiery pain melted into her flesh. Once more, his fingers softly stroked her for several moments lulling her into hoping he was finally going to let her come. Abruptly, his palm crashed down on her and she screeched and jerked her tightly bound limbs. Then his fingers caressed her, he even leaned down and licked her delicate, dripping pussy until she thought she would go mad.

"Fuck! Let me come, damn it! I'm going to come, I can't stop it!" she wailed as he sucked and bit her clit. Then the harsh sensation of his hand disrupted her impending climax as the burning sting zipped through her tender flesh. The fire one moment and the softness the next was making her crazy. She cried and mumbled...begging him to let her come. He climbed onto the bed and she could not take her eyes off is long, rigid shaft, the swollen, purple head pointing at her. "Please fuck me and let me come, please?" she whispered, tears spilling from her pleading eyes, and looked up at him.

He straddled her body and grabbed her breasts pushing them together to wrap around his thick rod. She looked down to see his knob bulging out from between her tits. "Lick it," he quietly commanded. Lifting her head she stretched her tongue out and swirled it around his taut-skinned head. His precum melted on her tongue like honey as she stroked and licked with enthusiasm. He began to slowly fuck her huge tits, pulling away from her tongue then forward again as she licked him with each thrust. He loved the teasing sensation of the soft tip of her tongue caressing his head. Intermittently he would push further forward so his cock would slide just inside her mouth and let her suck on his throbbing head.

"There's my cockslut, such a good girl. You're mouth and tongue feel so hot...mmmmm...so good," he groaned softly. "You're beautiful breasts belong to me, your hot mouth belongs to me. I love fucking your sweet tits." His pace increased and with each bounce against her breasts the clamps on her nipples roughly jiggled creating spasms of exquisite pain causing hot, needy twinges in her pussy. After several more thrusts he released her breasts and moved backward to kneel between her stretched legs. "What does my desperate slut want?" he asked as he teased her velvety slit with the head of his cock.

"I want you to fuck me, Master, and let me come, please!" she gasped as she watched him torment her.

"I love to hear you beg for it," he said as he rubbed his cockhead on her clit. She was still very tender from the whacks of his hand on her pussy and she flinched at first. But it felt wickedly good and she couldn't help herself as she inched her hips up and down for harder contact.

"Please, Master, please! I need to come!" she groaned and cried. But he only continued to taunt her, rubbing up and down her slit, teasing the slippery opening of her pussy. She whimpered and pressed her hips up trying to get him to slide into her tight hole. "Oh god, please, Master! I'm begging you! Please fuck me and make me come!" Finally she felt him enter her and with excruciating slowness glide in and out of her clenching cunt. "Harder, please, harder!" He obliged her and thrust in deeper and faster. He reached down and flicked her engorged nub with his finger. "Ohhhhhh!" she cried, trying so hard to hold her orgasm back. He could see the strain on her face, bright red from frustration.

"All right, come hard for me, now!" he growled as he banged into her, his balls slapping against her ass. A scream ripped from her throat and her body jerked wildly against her restraints as her orgasm exploded from deep inside. Hot, pulsing waves of sharp pleasure undulated throughout her. She groaned and cried out over and over as her orgasm continued to ripple through her for several wondrous minutes. He continued to fuck her feeling his balls tighten with the urgent need for release. When she began to relax in the aftermath of her hard climax he rubbed her clit more vigorously working her into a second orgasm. "Come again, come with me!" he yelled. Her cries joined his grunts as he felt her cunt squeeze him and she felt his cock spasm inside her; the cum burst from him mixing with her own luscious juices.

After a few minutes he lay on the bed next to her as they both panted hard, catching their breath. As they calmed down he ran his hand all over her body from her legs to her breasts, softly caressing her. He loved the feel of her soft, pliant body. Then he leaned closer and licked and sucked on her pale, large breasts. Reaching up he unclasped one of the clamps and she hissed through her teeth as the blood rushed to fill her strangled nipple with a sweet burn. Then the other nipple, and she was squirming her hips, the hot pain in both of her nipples stirring her need to climax again.

"My slut seems to need more," he murmured as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and lightly bit and pulled it. She raised her hips up in answer. "Be still or I'll have to spank you." She quickly settled her ass on the bed and pressed down trying to refrain from any movement. "There's my good girl. I think it would be nice to sit in the hot tub for a while before I use that zucchini in your cunt and we get dinner ready." She trembled at the thought of him fucking her with that thick, dark green vegetable. She was nervous but curious as to how it would feel. As he untied her and let her off the bed she wondered if he would really make her cook it with her juices all over it. "Get the towels and come along," he said and left the bedroom.

The evening air was colder, now, and she shivered as she quickly walked to the hot tub. He was already in it and had the jets blasting massaging little bubbles. The steam rose up all around her as she stepped down into the tub. He liked the way the moist vapor curled around, caressing her body. Oh, but as she sank down into the hot water it burned her tenderized flesh and her immediate reaction was to descend slow trying to ease her way into the bubbling water. But actually, this only prolonged the sting so she sat down quickly and winced at the pain engulfing every nerve on every spot of her whipped and spanked body. Yet, it was a good pain, in a strange way, as she thought of the pleasure she gave to her Master. She sat perfectly still waiting for the intensity of the sensations to subside and for her body to become accustomed to the heat.

He laughed softly, pleased that she was going through the sensations. He felt slightly sympathetic but he was also glad that he had brought her to these feelings. It was a good affirmation of who owned her and who she served. He liked to see her squirm and feel a bit uncomfortable because he knew she also enjoyed feeling the reminder of his ownership of her. For a while they simply sat and were soothed by the swirling, bubbling water massaging their bodies. They chatted quietly for a while and just relaxed. Then he leaned forward and pulled her to him and kissed her, sucking her tongue, biting her lips. She licked his chin then down his throat to his chest and sucked on his nipples. Her fingertips lightly stroked his cock and she could feel him growing erect again.

Suddenly she took a deep breath and submerged her head, finding his dick with her mouth under the hot, swirling water. He grunted with happy surprise, watching her hair wave around her head, feeling her mouth enclosed around his growing cock. She let go and sprang up to take another deep breath and went down again quickly pulling his cock into her hungry mouth, sucking, swirling her tongue around his shaft and head, working him so sweetly. He rested his hand on the back of her head and when he felt her start to pull away to resurface for more air he applied very slight pressure keeping her down for just a second or two, then released her. Yet as soon as she sucked her lungs full of air she went down again, and he held her there, perhaps for a few more seconds than she might have stayed on her own, but he did not delay her for long. When she had him close to the point of coming he pulled her up by her hair and kissed her. He loved how she wanted to give herself to him so completely.

"I think it's time to start dinner. Come on," he whispered against her lips, his cock throbbing and needing to come. But he wanted to play more with her and helped her out of the tub. She got out and grabbed one of the oversized towels and held it open to receive him and wrap it around him. He noticed her shivering, her areolas crinkled up around her stiff nipples from the effect of the cold air after having been in the hot water. He gently grasped her arms and held her away for a moment to admire her beautiful, full breasts then released her to let her grab another towel and helped her wrap it around her shoulders. As they entered the house and went to the bedroom the warm air was comforting on their cool skin. He pulled on a pair of flannel pajama bottoms but only allowed her to wear a thin, white tee shirt enjoying the curves of her large tits and her nipples poking out. They went back to the kitchen and he helped her start preparing dinner.

She cleaned and dried the chicken breasts as he got out the pan and poured a little olive oil into it to heat up. When she had seasoned the chicken he took it and placed it in the pan to brown. She made a mixture of cream of mushroom soup, onions, and garlic for the chicken to simmer in. She sliced up some carrots and mushrooms. They worked well together as a team and enjoyed cooking together. He grinned as she stood at the sink and washed the zucchini. He explored her body with his hands, rubbing and squeezing her tits. She couldn't help wiggling her body against his, enjoying his hot touch. He kissed and nibbled on the back of her neck and pushed his hard cock against her ass. Then he took the zucchini from her and slid it along her pussy from behind. She could feel the cold smoothness rubbing her ass and pussy as she pushed her bottom backward and spread her legs.

"Lean down against the sink and rest your tits on it and open your legs wider. I'm going to fuck your hot, tight cunt my nasty little slut." She was quick to obey him feeling him spread her lips open and rub the zucchini along her slit. He stroked her with the cool, unyielding hardness of the phallus-like vegetable. Now and then he pressed it against her clit then teased her wet hole. She briefly thought of the man at the store watching them as her Master had stroked her pussy earlier. She wondered what he would think now and how hard he'd be watching her Master play with her. Suddenly she felt the thick, round end pushing into her as he eased it inside her tight hole. She whimpered as it stretched her. Her Master's cock had a very wide girth but the zucchini was even more thick and it was uncomfortable. But he went slowly, extremely turned on watching it disappear into her cunt. Feeling the zucchini slide into her felt bizarre, alien, and she was a little scared but wanted to please her Master and take it inside for him. Yet she was having doubts and wasn't sure she could go through with it. She groaned and reached her hand between her legs to slow the intrusion into her tight hole.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12