Denial Ch. 05

Story Info
One can look, yet denied the right to touch.
7.6k words
4.87
25.6k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Dedicated to my one and only...others might see but only you can touch.

When he woke it was still dark outside but he heard the sound of the shower and reached across the bed to discover her side was empty. He lay there and fondled his dick picturing the hot spray of the water cascading over and down her voluptuous curves. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom foggy with steam. He pulled the shower curtain back to find her washing her hair, her head tilted back, her fingers massaging her scalp. He stroked his hard cock as he watched her and smiled as she finished rinsing her hair and opened her eyes to find him there. She looked beautiful, wet and slick, ready to fuck. Yet he just stood there masturbating and she boldly stared into his eyes as she pushed one of her breasts up to her mouth and licked and sucked her nipple. He did not take long to come, his milky fluid jetting from his cock onto her pink, hot skin and streaming down her body with the water.

He stepped into the shower stall wrapped his arms tightly around her and kissed her deeply. As his cock softened he felt the strong urge to piss and just let it go. They were not into "water sports" but he merely needed to pee. Yet, feeling it come out of his penis and running down his legs, knowing it was flowing on her, made him feel as if he was marking her like a wolf marking his territory. Surprise showed on her face but she did not try to pull away from him. He knew it was only because they were in the shower and the water washed them clean that she did not raise any objection. She worked in the medical field and he knew she had a thing about cleanliness but this was unusual and daring for her to just stand there and let him piss against her body. He wasn't sure that he would try doing so again, but this intrigued him and he was pleased that she had not been repulsed by the act.

He squirted some of her shower gel into his hands and began to gently wash her body. He lovingly washed her shoulders and arms then spent several minutes on her round, heavy tits. Her nipples were erect and she moaned as his hands glided around her globes and his fingers played back and forth across her ripe buds. He loved the slippery feel of her full breasts in his hands and the reaction he got from her as he playfully squeezed her flesh and nipples. She raised her left leg and wrapped it around his right leg and he slid his hand down between their bodies to her pussy. He held her around her waist with his free arm as she leaned slightly away and let the water rinse the soap from her skin then once again raised one of her breasts to her mouth and sucked on her nipple. His fingers flicked her clit and she clenched her leg tighter around him.

"You're such a nasty little slut. I love watching you suck your tit. Bite it, stretch out that pretty nipple for me," he whispered harshly. She pulled on her thick bud with her teeth moaning as she felt his fingers vigorously rub her clit. "You're a horny bitch, aren't you? You can't get enough, can you?" She pressed her pussy against his hand to increase the friction of his fingers in response. "I want to feel you come on my hand. Come on baby...give it to me," he growled and plunged his fingers deeply and forcefully into her tight hole as he continued to manipulate her clit with his thumb. He felt her trembling and she released her tit from her mouth, passionately shoving her hips back and forth. She gasped and moaned loudly and looked up into his eyes.

"Now?" she whispered. He nodded his head in ascent and she cried out as her orgasm burst and shuddered throughout her body. She shook against him and groaned, her head thrown back and her gorgeous, wet breasts thrust up at him. He pushed her up against the wall and reached down grabbing her breast and leaned his head down to suck it and bite it. She cried louder as a second climax overcame her and felt his mouth sucking hard on her flesh.

As she came down from her orgasm high she leaned against his body and felt soothed by the hot water rushing over them. After a few minutes she sighed contentedly and reached for his soap then began to rub the bar across his broad, hairy chest with one hand and worked up a lather with her other hand. She washed him from his neck to his belly and then his arms, over his shoulders and under his armpits. Then she turned him around to wash his back and buttocks. She loved the feel of his strong, wide back beneath her hands and playfully pinched his ass. She bent down and reached between his legs to tickle his balls and run her soft, soapy fingertips up and down the crevice between his cheeks. He spread his legs wider but she ignored his growing cock. Instead she concentrated on washing his legs. As the soap rinsed away she lightly bit the backs of his knees then kissed and nibbled up the backs of his thighs. She kissed and licked the water from his pale cheeks occasionally nipping them with her teeth. She noticed his hand on his cock slowly stroking it as it grew harder in his palm. She stood and pressed her full breasts against his back and wrapped her arms around him to reach to his chest. He continued to leisurely stroke his thick rod delighting in feeling her tits pressed against him and her fingers pinching his nipples. He turned around and kissed her then turned her around to face away from him.

"Bend forward. I want to fuck you," his voice was soft and husky which sent shivers through her. She leaned forward, her pendulous breasts hanging down, dripping water from her nipples. He had to bend his knees a bit as he was so much taller than she and he grasped his thick cock and guided it toward her cunt. At first he slid the bulbous head up and down between her ass cheeks and she stiffened, excited but anxious as to what he would do. She inhaled deeply as he spread her round globes with his hands, kneading them as he poked at her tight ass hole. Suddenly she felt him slide into her pussy and she let her breath go with relief, yet surprised that he had not chosen her ass. As his cock slid in and out of her cunt he pinched her cheeks and ran his hands up and down her smooth back. After several luscious minutes he increased his pace and began to slap her slick bottom with his palm as the water beat down on their bodies. His balls swung back and forth slapping against her pussy causing a wonderful tingling in her flesh.

"I'm going to cum, baby. Oh yes, god you feel so fucking good wrapped around my cock. Squeeze your pussy tight!" He thrust harder, grunting with lust, riding the edge of his climax. Finally he let it go and she moaned with him feeling his thick rod jerking with each burst of cum inside her. She absolutely loved feeling him come inside her and hearing his satisfied grunts and groans! He reached over and turned the water off as they both remained still, their panting slightly echoing in the tiled walls of the shower. "I'm so glad you belong to me, my beautiful slut." He pulled out of her and let her stand straight then wrapped his arms around her pulling her back against him, feeling his softening cock pressed against the small of her back just above her soft, plump cheeks.

They dried each other off then went back to bed. The sun was just beginning to rise casting a soft, warm glow through the window. They were content to cuddle and doze for a while. It was at the insistence of their dogs that they finally got up. The two dogs jumped around impatient for their breakfast as their humans casually pulled on tee shirts and flannel pajama bottoms then headed to the kitchen. It was chilly in the house and he admired her nipples hardened and poking out the fabric of her tee shirt. While she fed the dogs he retrieved eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns from the refrigerator to start their own breakfast. She started the coffee as he put the bacon on the griddle to fry and soon the kitchen was filled with enticing aromas. Her tummy growled and she realized she was hungrier than she thought.

"I want four bacon strips, please," she said pulling out a pan to start cooking the hashbrowns.

"Four? You must have worked up an appetite!" he laughed softly as he put another strip on the griddle.

"Yes and I need to keep up my strength, don't I?"

"Definitely. You never know what's going to happen and I'd hate for you to faint away from hunger," he turned around and watched her pour a generous amount of potatoes into the pan. He smiled to himself knowing fried potatoes was one of her favorites. He poured some orange juice for her, some tomato juice for himself and set the glasses on the table. She got out the plates as he pulled out the forks and knives and they set the table. Their movements were well synchronized. In fact, everything they did together flowed so sweetly. He kept stealing glances at her as she stood watch over the potatoes and he cooked the bacon. He could not imagine anyone more wonderful than his one and only. Every now and then she would catch him looking at her and she would smile and blush a little, feeling as much warm love for him as he did for her.

"Hey, you know, my bottom doesn't hurt nearly as much today as it did yesterday!" she giggled as she suddenly realized his slight spanking in the shower had not been as painful as she had expected.

"Maybe I let you off too lightly. I'll have to see about that," he said as he slapped her ass hard, once, for emphasis.

"Ow! Maybe not!" she gasped as she turned to face him to protect her round derrière. When he looked at her questioningly she smiled coyly at him. "I mean about letting me off too lightly. Really, you never spanked me as hard as you did Friday night," her voice was softly surrendering.

"As you deserved," he reminded her and turned back to the griddle to attend the sizzling bacon. She suddenly felt put in her place, as his sub, and pondered her punishment and wished never to displease him again. It was impossible to be perfect all the time, but she hoped she would never earn such a hard spanking again, especially with that damned, dreaded paddle.

After they ate breakfast and cleaned the kitchen they relaxed in the TV room as he sipped his coffee and read the paper and she surfed through the channels. The weather channel was predicting that the storm front that had moved in would produce snow in the afternoon. It was funny to her how yesterday had been chilly but sunny and all of a sudden they were going to get snow! She did notice how cloudy and dark it had become outside when just a few hours earlier the sun was peeking through their bedroom window.

"So, what do you want to do today?" he asked as he flipped through the sections of the newspaper.

"Roast marshmallows," she said, grinning at him.

"What?!" he laughed.

"Yeah, it's going to be cold and snowy. Let's build a fire in the bedroom fireplace and roast marshmallows!" she cheerfully answered. "We could cuddle and watch movies."

"It's going to be a wet snow. I want to go out in a while to check on my dad and spread some Ice Melt pellets on his walk-way and drive-way. I need to do ours, too. It's going to be cold tonight and the ground is still a little warm, the melting snow will ice up."

"Ok. How about if I make some spaghetti or soup to take for him?"

"He'd appreciate that very much," he answered as he read over the sports pages. He glanced at her as she got up from the couch and went back to the kitchen to start cooking. She was such a mother hen. He loved that about her. He smiled as he heard the sounds from the kitchen as she began cooking. From the lovely smells beginning to reach him he figured out it would be spaghetti. After he finished the paper he got up to get dressed and watched her for a few minutes in the kitchen happily cooking. She loved to cook and always made delicious meals. He was so proud of her, the person she was, and she belonged to him.

He dressed and went out to the garage. It was definitely colder and drizzling. He could see the dark clouds rolling in as he started to spread the de-icer on their driveway. When he was finished and came back inside he could smell the simmering spaghetti sauce and knew from the aroma that she'd put sweet Italian sausage in it. He shook his head and smiled, she always made things special. He went to the bedroom and found her getting dressed.

"No bra or panties today, my slut."

"But..." she paused to look at him.

"You heard me. All you need is a sweater and jeans and your boots. Don't question me or you'll just be wearing a tee shirt with your jeans. I like to see your nipples hard, even from the cold. Well, maybe a light jacket over the tee shirt; I don't want my baby getting sick." She stood there unsure of what to do, if he really meant for her to wear only a tee shirt out in the cold of the day. He gazed at her for a moment amused at her uncertainty, "Wear that soft, pink sweater. You look so nice in that." He left her to finish dressing. Grateful to be wearing the sweater she still felt a little unsettled as she hated going out in public without a bra. Her breasts were so large, and while she was no prude, she felt it was just tacky to wander around braless, unless doing so at home. But she obediently did as she was told, his pleasure being her priority.

They didn't stay long at his dad's house. He made short work of covering the necessary areas with the Ice Melt pellets as she kept his dad company indoors. His dad was very pleased for the spaghetti, packaged in three containers so he could freeze two for future dinners. The three of them sipped hot cocoa and talked for a while, then they hugged his dad good bye to leave. She was careful not to get too close, extremely self-conscious of her braless state. As they drove home he stopped at the grocery store.

"Why are you stopping here?" she asked.

"Marshmallows," he grinned at her. She smiled brightly, feeling excited, as if she was being rewarded. Simple pleasures were so wonderful! She started to zip up her coat but he stopped her telling her she would be warm enough and they wouldn't be outside that long. There were a lot of people at the store stocking up before the snow started to fall and trap them all in their houses. Once inside he purposely guided her down the frozen food aisle then stopped and had her open one of the glass freezer doors to look at the ice cream. He loved seeing her hard little buds sticking out.

"I'm in the mood for something sweet," he whispered in her ear then lightly flicked her erect nipples with his fingers. She giggled and quickly closed the door.

"Are you purposely trying to attract attention?" She trembled at his touch. She was somewhat grateful there weren't many others in the aisle; a cold day did not inspire many to buy ice cream or frozen pies.

"Only yours, my love," he murmured as he kissed her neck. He led her to a checkout stand that had a young male cashier. As the man rang up their purchase he stared at her large breasts, at her stiff nipples poking out like ripened berries. Her Master rubbed his arm along her tits as he reached over to hand the cashier the money. The man's eyes never left her chest, even as he gave back the change.

"That was a nice sight for him, brightened up his day, I bet!" he laughed as he guided her to the truck and helped her in. She couldn't help giggling as well. As they drove down the wet road he suddenly pulled off at the video store. "Let's see if there are any movies worth renting to watch this afternoon." Again, he would not let her zip up her coat and they hurried into the store as snowflakes began to drift down from the dark sky.

As they looked over the movies on the shelves he kept his hand possessively on her neck. She loved the feel of his warm palm on her skin, the feeling of belonging to him. At one point she glanced at a man standing a few feet away from them and recognized him as one of the tellers at the bank they used. He nodded at her in greeting and she smiled then quickly looked away. Whenever she went into the bank and ended up at his window he was always nice but he loved to flirt and cause her to blush. She certainly didn't take him seriously but for some reason felt embarrassed by his attentions. As she and her Master picked out a few DVDs she noticed the bank teller was never far from them and that he was watching them.

"He's from the bank, isn't he?" her Master whispered, recognizing him, too.

"Yes, Sir." She tried to sound indifferent but she felt uneasy under the man's constant gaze.

"He likes you. He can't take his eyes off of you." Her Master steered her toward the front counter to check out their movies. As he paid the rental fee he glanced back and saw the stranger slowly making his way towards the counter. He guided her outside and walked along the covered sidewalk a moderate distance from the door of the video store. He stopped and kissed her spreading her open coat wide to reveal both of the sumptuous mounds beneath her sweater. From the corner of his eye he watched as the bank teller came outside and stopped a few feet from the door and gazed at them. Her Master reached for her breast and squeezed it then leaned down to suck her nipple through the material covering her stiff bud. He pushed his cold hand up underneath her sweater and grabbed her tit and kneaded it hard. Her face turned bright red as she glanced at the man, slyly grinning at her.

"What if someone sees us?" Her ridiculous question was desperately whispered, shocked by what her Master was doing out in public. She closed her eyes praying there was no one else around. It was bad enough the teller was watching. How was she going to face him at the bank again?

"Someone does see, and he likes it," her Master whispered back and raised her sweater up just barely uncovering the tip of her nipple. He kissed and nibbled her hard nub and ran the tip of his tongue around her puckered areola. "Mmmmm...I like how the cold affects your beautiful tits." Was her body's reaction from the cold or arousal? He laughed softly, sure that it was both. Then he took the whole of her areola and nipple into his mouth and sucked hard holding her against him with one hand on her back. She suppressed a moan but slightly opened her eyelids just enough to see if the teller was still standing there.

"Please stop! He's watching you!" her soft voice quavered as she trembled against her Master. He glanced up at her face. Her pupils were slightly dilated and her cheeks were flushed rosy pink.

"No, my slut, he's watching you. Look how your body is reacting. You look so sexy when you're turned on. Admit it, you like him watching," he said softly then nuzzled the sweater up with his nose exposing her other breast and began to suck it. The cold air chilled her wet nipple that his hot mouth had just been playing with. She shivered and fought back the urge to look at the stranger. Her Master lowered both his hands, one on her ass and one cupped on her crotch and pressed and rubbed her through her jeans. She could feel her juices seeping from between her pussy lips and tried hard to remain still. She inadvertently looked at the voyeur and saw him absentmindedly rubbing his cock through his jeans. She felt uncomfortable with his actions but strangely intrigued at the same time.

Her thoughts flashed on the day before when they had been in the produce section at the store and there was a man watching as her Master rubbed her pussy with the zucchini. Her Master was right about her arousal growing as she was played with while being watched by another. Much to her chagrin she was becoming very excited by the situation. She moaned softly as her Master pressed up on the firm seam of the crotch of her jeans and it split her wet, tingling lips apart and rubbed against her clit. She couldn't help pushing her hips slightly forward as he deliciously teased her little hot spot. A car drove past them close to the sidewalk, the driver in search of a closer parking spot, and she gasped and tried to pull her sweater down yet he would not release her breast from his mouth. The teller smiled and stepped forward hesitantly as if to make his way closer to them.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers