Denial Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, stop! He's coming over here! Please stop," she hissed and tried to squirm away. Her Master chuckled and obliged and let her pull her sweater down. He took her hand and led her out toward the truck. He glanced back at the man and noticed the bulge beneath his tight jeans. When they reached the truck the teller was still watching them and her Master kissed her hard and passionately before holding the door of the truck open for her. His kiss had been a signal, this woman belonged to him. As they drove home she was silent, watching the snow begin to fall more heavily. She wasn't sure what she felt, her emotions were mixed between embarrassment and deviant pleasure.

He sighed happily pleased with that little thrill of exhibitionism. It wasn't something he would do on a regular basis, not wanting to get them arrested. But he had liked showing off what belonged to him and his control over her. He had certainly enjoyed the other man's envy! He thought the next time she had to go to the bank he would go with her and wondered how he could make sure she would end up at his window. He couldn't help grinning at the thought of her having to face the teller who had watched her being played with by her Master. He had to admit sometimes he could be such a devil. When they pulled into the garage he kissed her cheek and smiled at her and reached over and unbuttoned her jeans then pulled the zipper down.

"Pull your pants down to your knees. Spread your thighs for me," he instructed. Surprise flashed across her face but she obediently did as she was told. He slid his cold hand down over her smooth mound and fingered her pussy. "You're such a horny slut. You're hot and wet. You got off on that man watching us."

"No, no," she groaned in denial as he stroked her hardened clit.

"Yes you did," he chuckled. "Well, it turned me on watching him watching you, knowing that I own you. What a naughty girl you are. I love you, baby. Now, get into the house while I get some firewood. Go to the bedroom and undress and wait for me like a good girl." She pulled her jeans up and got out of the truck, flustered with hot need and rushed into the house. By the time he came into the house and reached the bedroom she was naked and on her knees at the foot of the bed with her head bowed. He did not speak to her but settled his armload of wood by the fireplace then went to sit in the chair across from her to take off his boots. He took his time, slowly undressing in silence. He left to wash his hands then came back with some candles and placed them around the room lighting them as he went. Then he stood before her and thought about what he'd like to do with her. Vivid images crossed his mind as he slowly rubbed his cock and he found it somewhat difficult to make up his mind, he wanted her in so many ways! He stroked her soft hair then grasped it in his fist and tilted her head back to make her look up at him.

"You're my hot, little slut. You belong to me," he said as he stroked his cock in front of her face. She looked from his cock to his face and to his cock again and licked her lips. He caressed her face with the head of his cock, across her forehead, down the bridge of her nose and over each cheek. His precum seeped out marking her as his own. She flicked her tongue out trying to lick him but each time she tried he pulled away. "Hungry, baby?" he teased her as he continued to gently rub his swollen knob over her face.

"Yes, Sir, I want your cock." She kissed the shaft as he lightly brushed over her lips.

"Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth, please," she quickly responded and provocatively opened her lips waiting to receive his burgeoning cock. He slid his cockhead just past her lips and she happily closed her mouth and sucked him. She swirled her tongue around the ridge of his flared head, sucking, trying to pull him in deeper. She softly moaned tasting his precum coating her tongue.

"Slowly," he cautioned her. "Don't forget my balls."

She kissed a trail down the thick length of his shaft and nuzzled her nose into his pubic hair smelling his rich scent, then dipped her face down to taste his balls. At first she licked his heavy sack then used her tongue to engulf one ball with her hot mouth. She rolled it around inside her mouth and gently sucked then released it moving to his other, full, orb and sucked it deeply into her mouth. He moaned and stroked his shaft over her face, watching her. After several moments he pulled her head back and pushed his throbbing rod back into her mouth.

"Suck it, you hungry bitch," he groaned as she sucked hard and dragged her teeth along his rock hard staff. He could feel her tongue work up and down, feel her hot saliva bathing him, her teeth trapping the ridge of his cock and pull him in deeper. He loved her mouth but he wanted to last and finally pulled away as she groaned with disappointment. He stroked himself as she strained her head to reach him with her mouth again. But he held her head back with her hair wrapped in his fist. "You like sucking my dick."

"Ohhhh...yes I do. I love sucking your beautiful cock! Please let me have it. I love the way you feel, the way you taste, Master," she sighed impatiently all the while trying to recapture his thick shaft with her lips and tongue.

"Maybe if you're very good you can have more, later. Stand up and go to the pole." He stepped away from her and retrieved her wrist cuffs and a rope from the bedside table. When he turned around she had her back to the pole and he noted her breathing had quickened, her breasts softly moving up and down. He loved seeing her heightened anticipation. "Hands behind you," he said as he stepped behind her. He took up her wrists and kissed the palms of her hands then wrapped the cuffs around each wrist tightly securing them behind the pole with the rope strung through the rings. Her shoulders were rolled back forcing her breasts out. He admired her large, heavy tits and the curve from underneath them up to her perky, stiff nipples.

He softly stroked each breast with both of his hands, using only his fingertips, running them from underneath, up the curves, over the nipples and across the tops. Over and over he teased her with his feather-like touch. As she gazed down and watched his hands it seemed as if her nipples grew harder and stuck out further as if begging for more. His fingers abruptly pinched each nipple and stretched them out as she gasped and moaned with pleasure. Her nipples were extremely sensitive and he delighted in tormenting them, she reacted in the most delicious way. He noticed her squeeze her thighs together and could only imagine the nasty jolts of pleasure sparked in her tender buds and plunging down to her pussy.

Leaning down he took one nipple in his mouth and at first simply sucked very gently. He slowly sucked harder and harder and then gripped it with his teeth and pulled. She cried out and thrust her chest even farther out smothering his face with her tit. He lifted it and licked downward then sucked and licked some more where her breast connected to her ribs. He bit her and she yelped and he kept biting her moving upwards leaving a trail of nice little bruises. He moved to her other breast and sucked all around her areola avoiding her hard bud. She was moaning loudly and gasped in surprise as he bit her soft white flesh on the underside of her tit and sucked hard. He stood straight and looked upon her breasts, pleased with the red and purple marks on her full globes. It was his mark of ownership of her and he smiled knowing how much she loved to admire those beautiful trails of love bites on her soft skin when she looked at them in the mirror. She belonged to him and the marks were a sweet reminder.

He reached down and lightly stroked her pussy, not penetrating her lips, pleased that she had become so wet that her juices had spread to her outer labia. He loved teasing her and knew her cunt would soon be drooling; her sweet honey would be dripping down her thighs. It was all she could do to remain still as his fingers inspected her and she wished so badly that he would press her swollen pussy lips open and rub her clit. Holding his fingers together he simply pressed against her lips and she whimpered, straining to hold still, desperate to rub herself hard against his hand. She sighed as he pulled his hand away and watched him out of the corner of her eye as he returned to the nightstand drawer, their little treasure chest. When he turned around she held her breath, seeing the crop and the flogger in his hands. While she loved the feel of the flogger she winced at the thought of the crop being used on her.

"Stand straight with your breasts out, slut." He raised the crop and just rubbed the thin shaft of it up and down over her nipples. He lightly tapped her with the wide, flat leather tip across each erect bud and she shivered in apprehension of what was to follow. He continued tapping her breasts, all around the areolas, working up to harder slaps creating a rosy glow on her pale flesh. So far, she was doing well, holding still, although she could not hold back the little gasps as the crop landed more sharply on her breasts. He worked the underside of them, then the sides and then the tops. Soon her breasts were red and hot and she flinched with each blow. She was anxiously whimpering, wishing he would hurry up and just hit her nipples as she knew he would. Finally the blows came to one nipple then the other and she screeched and squeezed her eyes tightly shut. It hurt badly and she breathed hard and fast trying to mentally diffuse the pain and felt it spread out across her tits like ripples in water. He struck her again and she hissed and grunted as the burning peaked and softened, building up and taking longer to taper off with each slap. In the deep recesses of her mind the sensations were reminiscent of when he made her come over and over in quick succession and her pussy twitched uncontrollably.

He repeatedly slapped across the tops of her breasts and then underneath, back and forth, constantly changing the point of contact. Then smacked her nipples with the length of the crop and she cried out and pulled her chest in. He paused to let her catch her breath as she was crying now and her ribs shuddered with her soft sobs. He gazed at her tits, criss-crossed with angry red lines. Her nipples were quite swollen and crimson. He leaned down and gently licked her flesh, then softly sucked her sore buds. She moaned loudly from the pain at first. But he was so gentle and she soon found the sensation very soothing. She sighed with relief but knew there was more to come. He began to suck harder and she felt her pussy clench tightly. Her head rolled back and she groaned as an orgasm began to build deep within her. He pressed the handle of the crop to her pussy and pushed it between her lips, rubbing it up and down her sodden slit. The end of the handle kept pushing at her hole while the slim shaft massaged her hard, throbbing clit as he continued to work it back and forth.

"Oh god, please," she panted. Her voice was barely audible as she strained to hold her climax in check.

"What?" her Master whispered.

"I need to...ohhhh... please, let me come, Sir! Please!" she begged.

"So soon? I think you can last longer than this." He pulled the handle away and she choked back a sob suddenly deprived of the hard leather on her aching cunt. She watched with tears in her eyes as he brought the crop handle up to his nose and inhaled her musky scent mixed with the rich aroma of the leather. "You're getting there but not quite ripe enough, yet. Only whores come so easily. Are you a whore?"

"Yes!" she cried in desperation. She would give anything to be allowed to come!

"You're my whore." He stood there and watched her pressing her thighs together. "Say it."

"I'm your whore!" she gasped.

"You're my submissive bitch."

"Yes, Sir, I'm your submissive bitch!" she whimpered as her body shuddered with fierce need.

"You're my nasty slut."

"Oh yes, I'm you're nasty slut! Please let me come!" her voice cracked as she begged him.

"I'm not done with you yet, slut. I keep picturing the way you reacted when I played with you in front of the video store. You were like a bitch in heat, pushing out your hips like that. You liked seeing that banker watching you being used by me, didn't you?" he whispered in her ear then licked it and nibbled on her earlobe.

"No! I didn't like him watching!"

"That's not how you behaved. The way you wantonly pushed your hips forward, pressing your pussy against my hand. You acted like horny slut. I wonder how far I could have taken you if he had not attempted to come closer. Maybe I could have even made you come while he watched. Now that would have been something," he chuckled at the look of disbelief in her eyes.

"No," she whispered and dropped her eyes embarrassed by her behavior and ashamed for having been turned on with the man watching. But she couldn't help it. It had been exciting although she felt hard pressed to admit it.

"You are hot and sexy. I love the way you respond to my touch. But it will only be my touch. I own you. Yet, if I wish to show you off then I will do so. You are mine to do with as I please." He stepped back and laid the crop on the bed and picked up the flogger. "Head up, slut!" Just as she raised her head he brought the flogger down hard across her tender breasts. Her body jerked and she grunted from the pain.

"Thank you Master, may I have another?" she groaned.

"You're a naughty girl, enjoying that man watching as I sucked your tit." He whacked her again across her belly.

"Thank you Master, may I have another?" the words rushed from her lips.

"My nasty slut." The heat of the flogger burned across her thighs.

"Yes, your nasty slut! Thank you Master, may I have another?" The flogger connected with her breasts and she screeched as the fire spread across her flesh all the way to her cunt. "Thank you Master, may I have another?" she choked out. Her body was throbbing with such exquisite pain she felt her pussy rapidly clenching and unclenching and relished the sensations.

"Your pussy was so wet from that man watching you. Admit it, say it!" He reached out and crushed one of her nipples between his finger and thumb.

"Ughhhhhh! Yes, yes, it made my pussy wet seeing that man watching us!" she started to cry. She felt embarrassed but thrilled at her Master's control and use of her out in the open, before a witness. The spasms in her pussy were so strong she felt on the edge of an orgasm! He released her raw nipple and she whimpered with frustration. He struck the flogger against her belly and she groaned loudly. The burning sting felt glorious the way it wrapped around her torso. "Thank you Master, may I have another?" He continued to flog her as her body turned a rosy red until she could barely gasp her correct response to him.

He stopped to let her rest and catch her breath. He loved seeing her heaving tits and her upper body slightly slumped forward. He reached between her legs feeling her drenched cunt and wet thighs. Even in her tired state she still pushed her hips forward to feel more of his fingers. He smiled knowingly. He loved how she submitted to him, with everything she had to give, with all her love. He put the flogger and the crop back in the drawer and pulled out the vibrating wand. It had an attachment that had a stiff, curved shaft four inches long that slid over the large, round head of the wand. When he turned on the wand she looked over at him and straightened up with her back and head against the pole. Her eyes glistened with excitement as he lightly rubbed the vibrating head of the wand over both her breasts and teased her buds. She watched his every move, even as he slid it down her belly and rubbed it on her pussy.

"My slut is so hot and wet," he whispered as she spread her legs wider rubbing her pussy against the vibrator. "You're a horny bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master, I'm a horny bitch," she panted.

"You're my nasty cum slut," he said as he brought the wand back to her tits and teased her aching nipples.

"Yes, Master," her breath caught in her throat as jolts of pleasure shot down from her trembling breasts to her cunt. "I'm your nasty cum slut!" her voice quivered. He turned the wand off to slide the curved attachment over the head then turned it back on and slipped it between her throbbing pussy lips. She moaned and humped the little shaft feeling her orgasm quickly build. "Please let me come!" her voice was soft but high pitched in desperation. But he pulled it away and rubbed her nipples with it, smearing her juices all over her dark pink buds.

He leaned down and licked each swollen nipple then straightened to kiss her as he applied the vibrating shaft to her clit. He tormented her with it, sliding it up and down her sopping slit. He continued to kiss her as he pressed it up into her hole, the tip of the little rod caressing her g-spot. He slid it from her hole to her clit, back and forth, over and over. She was breathing hard and whimpering as he kissed her harder, driving his tongue into her mouth. He pinched her nipples and stretched them and she was nearly screaming against his mouth. She wrenched her head away and moaned loudly.

"Oh god, please, please let me come, Master!" she sobbed. "I can't hold it! Please let me come for you!"

"Yes," he said softly and pressed the vibrator against her engorged nub. She threw her head back and screamed loud and long as the force of her orgasm overwhelmed her body. Every nerve flamed in ecstasy as her climax sizzled from her pussy to her toes to her scalp. She moaned and grunted as her body jerked with each undulating surge of her orgasm. She was devoid of thought; she was all one hot, wild physical sensation. When he finally pulled the wand away and turned it off his cock was so thick and hard he'd nearly come from just watching her. As her body began to relax he untied her and had to support her as she could barely stand in her weakened state. She sobbed against his chest and he held her tightly, reveling in the feeling of his cock pressed between them.

Leading her to the bed he eased her onto her back and spread her legs. He crouched in front of her pussy and delicately lapped her cum with his tongue. She tasted so sweet! She flinched and moaned, feebly attempting to push him away. But he would not stop licking her and drinking her juices, drenching his nose, mouth, and chin. He loved her taste, her smell, the feel of her puffy lips against his mouth. He abruptly rose above her and slid his hands under her ass. Pulling her up he quickly shoved his swollen head and shaft deeply into her slick cunt. He groaned with pleasure, feeling her pussy twitch and squeeze his shaft. He moved his hips faster thrusting hard into her. She opened her eyes and they stared at each other as he fucked her.

"Yes, Master, fuck me! I love to feel you fuck me with your big cock!" her voice was husky and raw from her screams.

"And I love feeling your tight cunt wrapped around my cock!" he grunted. He shoved in harder feeling her pussy grip him. He squeezed her ass cheeks in his strong hands and pulled her tightly against him. "I'm going to come, drench that hot pussy with my cum. You feel so fucking good!" He groaned and felt his balls tighten.

"Yes, please, Master! Give me your cum! Fuck me harder!" she panted as her heart pounded with excitement. She watched his face and body loving how he used her. He stared down into her eyes as his cock throbbed and expanded. He came hard feeling his hot cream burst out and shoot deep into her pussy. She milked him, using her muscles to squeeze and pull on his cock as it jerked inside her.

"My slut!" He yelled and slapped her thigh as his cock pumped and the muscles in his groin spasmed with torrid, hot pleasure. He slowed, then stopped just feeling her tight, silky pussy wrapped around his twitching shaft. He stayed that way for a few minutes luxuriating in the heat and the high from his orgasm. With a heavy, satisfied sigh he pulled out of her and lay down beside her on his back. As he caught his breath she curled up to him and just snuggled against him. They relaxed for a while, their bodies damp with sweat, glowing in the aftermath of their fierce sex.