Denial Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers

Maxine reached over and began to stroke my penis. It became hard as a rock.

"You wouldn't believe what Regina wanted to do to you, this morning. She was ready for anything I suggested, but without the certified slave certificate, she would have needed your permission."

"Slave Certificate?" I asked.

"Yes honey, do you think Regina's a barbarian. Only with a signed certificate does the slave turn over control of his or her life to their owner. This way, there are no legal problems. But it's a whole ritual. The slave giving up all of his or her worldly goods to their owner. It is real ownership, sweetheart, and entitles the owner to do whatever he or she wants to do to the slave. It's a way of life, and takes weeks to complete. There's even a rating system so slaves can be compared with each other for future trading."

Then, almost like a lightswitch, the anesthetic began to wear off, and the burning sensation started in my bowels.

"Is the pain starting, honey?"

"Yes. It's bad."

"Regina said it will get progressively worse."

I couldn't picture it much worse, and just as Dr. Rekvyk predicted, I immediately began to beg Maxine for the curative enema. "Maxine, please give me the enema."

"It hurts that much? I think you can wait for a little while. I want to talk."

The pain was becoming blinding. "Please. I beg you. If you don't give it to me, I'll do it myself."

Maxine looked at me and frowned. "Now that upsets me. I want to communicate with you. If you get me angry enough, I may just pour the enema fluid down the drain. Then you'd have that pain for a week."

"Please don't."

"Then let's talk." Maxine sat back in bed, and tapped the bed next to her. I was almost delirious with the pain, but Maxine just lit a cigarette, and adjusted her pillow. "Now, what do you think about this whole slave thing? Does it turn you on?"

Everytime I thought the pain had reached an apex, it turned up slightly in intensity. I managed to shake my head. "No."

"Well, it's gotten me as hot as can be. So hot, that I'm ready to make love like you never had it." Maxine then leaned over to touch my penis again. "I want your cock in me, honey. YOUR cock. No one else's will do. And this is how it would be if we were in a slave and owner relationship. I would feel so free to make glorious love. We'd do everything you've ever wanted to. All of me would be open to you, my mouth, my ass. But the pain is too much right now for you to really enjoy, right?"

"Yes?" I answered through the pain.

"Do you want the enema?"

"Yes, please!!"

Maxine was now teasing me. "It will be nice and soothing."

"Please, give it to me."

"I will honey, and you'll feel so much better. But first, tell me that you're not going to close your mind to becoming my slave. Please." Maxine's stroking became sensual and rhythmic. "We'd still be equal partners. But the IDEA behind it would just free me to express myself. I mean, you wouldn't be a REAL slave. Just a symbolic one."

My eyes were closed. The pain was a steady burning.

Maxine cooed. "Please honey. Please agree to try it. If you do, I can show you how good it would be."

By now, the pain was wracking my insides. "Yes. Okay. Just flush this out, please."

"Thank you honey, you won't be sorry. I love you. I'll be right back." Maxine, naked, tanned and muscled trotted into the bathroom to get an old fashioned enema bag she had lying around. I hear her filling it with water, then uncapping the bottle of cleansing fluid Dr. Rekvyk had given her, and pouring it into the enema bag. "Come on in, honey."

When I got into the bathroom, Maxine acted as if she had been giving enemas all of her life. "Face the toilet and straddle the bowl." she ordered, and I did. "You'll feel so much better soon, and then I'll show you how our sex life will be. Everything you've always dreamed of. Any way you've ever wanted."

Maxine pushed me forward and began to insert the jellied enema nozzle. She put just the tip in, and I anxiously awaited the cool liquid which would clean me out.

"You'll see how good we'll be together. But first, Dr. Rekvyk and Dr. Gruen both need to see a signed waiver. It's your temporary permission for us to begin the slave process. Once you sign it, honey, bliss can begin." Maxine was massaging my penis and balls underneath me, and working the enema nozzle in and out of my ass slowly, tantalizingly. "Please honey. Just sign the paper, and I'll stop your pain, and we'll be in heaven."

I was hesitating, reading over the document, which said temportary. "This covers a two-week period?"

"Yes, sweetheart. After that period, it's your decision. But feel this," Maxine said, and took my hand and led it back to her vagina. It was soaking wet. "That's for you. Everyday. Maybe twice a day, because the slavery idea really turns me on. I would feel so unthreatened. Come on honey. This is only so we can learn more about how our lives would change."

I began to think. What was I letting myself in for? But how much damage could be done by Maxine in two weeks. It obviously wouldn't be REAL slavery if the document only called for two weeks. But I was scared. Was my judgement being impaired by the pain I was experiencing.

Then, I felt Maxine ease the enema nozzle out of my ass, which was burning more than ever. Suddenly, she began to squirt the fluid slowly into the toilet bowl beneath me.

"What are you doing. Don't waste it, Maxine, please."

But she continued to squirt a steady stream, and ask innocently. "I thought that since you're not in such a hurry to start the enema, the pain has subsided and that you wouldn't need all of this fluid."

"IT HURTS LIKE HELL. PLEASE GIVE ME THE ENEMA." I screamed.

Maxine had one firm hand on my back and the other continued to empty the enema bag slowly into the toilet. "I love you, you know. And I hate when you have pain. Do you hate when I have pain?" And the enema continued to squirt slowly into the toilet.

"Yes, honey, I hate when you have pain."

Squirt. Squirt. I tried peeking at the enema bag that hung from the hook, but Maxine's hand held me against the wall.

"Well, part of my own pain, sweetheart, is wanting something very badly, and it hurts me that you don't trust me. I really want you to sign the slave waiver, darling. Then I can show you an equal amount of love, and stop your pain." Maxine toyed around my anus with the nozzle. She put it in an inch, then gave me a quick squirt. It didn't go high enough to relieve me, but I felt what it would have been like. I was reduced to begging again.

"Maxine, please. PLEASE. Help me."

"Please sign the waiver, sweetheart, and I'll show you as much love. I'm feeling very unloved now." Squirt, Squirt. More of the precious solution was being squirted down the bowl.

"Only if I can trust you not to get carried away with this slave stuff."

"I'll show you right after this. And if you want to rip up the document, you can."

The deal sounded good, and as I heard more enema fluid being let out in the bowl, I picked up the pen and signed my name.

"Wonderful, honey." Maxine said. She then took the document away from me, and put it aside. I felt the nozzle entering my anus, and going deep into my bowels. "Ready?"

"Yes, please."

Suddenly, the flood started. The water was cold as it hit my bowels, and little by little, the pain began to subside. As it did, Maxine started massaging my belly and genitals. I was getting more excited.

When I was full, I began to expel the enema, and Maxine cleaned out the enema bag. "Quickly, honey. Wipe off and join me in bed."

When I got into the bedroom, Maxine was lying back naked, playing with her vagina. "I want you sooo bad. You're the only one for me, sweetheart."

When I got close enough to the bed, she pulled me down. "Now you'll see what slavery to me would be like." For the next two hours, we made love like we'd never made love. She kept me constantly hard for an hour, then, after fucking for while, she rolled me off of her. "I want to make you come with my mouth." She then spent a half hour bringing me higher and higher, until I finally erupted with the best orgasm in my life. I was almost in a trance, and when I came to, Maxine's head was on my shoulder. "This is only the beginning. Thank you for agreeing to be my slave. We can make this the best time of our life. And it's all because of your courage to trust me."

We fell asleep that way, and I awoke in the morning to Maxine taking my entire penis in her mouth. She got me hard, and as I awoke more and more, she slid up and gave me a deep French kiss. Maxine then bent over on her hands and knees. "I'm ready for you. Do me in the ass."

The contrast between her words and her cheerleader facial expression was an enormous turn on. I entered her ass slowly, and began to gradually pick up the tempo until we were both grunting. "I want you. This is how it will always be."

If this was slavery, I decided that I could accept the terms.

To Be Continued...

Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers
12