Denial Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers

I began when I was a child and had almost drowned a playmate. Of the time I broke a car window, threw a hammer at my little sister. The two women just listened to me, like priests in the confessional. I then moved on to my marriage, and that's when Maxine began correcting me.

"Why are you a slave, insect?"

I paused, and Maxine gave my new brand a sharp slap.

"Answer me, vermin!" She shouted, and I felt Stacy laughing.

"This is such fun, Max." Stacy said.

"Maybe the bug thinks so too, and that's why he's not answering." Maxine said to Stacy.

I finally found an answer. "Because I didn't please you, Divinity."

"Very good. But that's not the only answer. Tell Stacy about your dick. Do you know it's so ineffectual that it's the reason why I turned off to you almost immediately. It might have been almost adequate if you knew how to use it, but you didn't."

I had to just take it.

"Why don't you just cut the thing off?" Stacy added.

There was then silence, during which I began to panic. Would she do that? But Maxine answered the question.

"No. It's better this way. It's no harm to me if he keeps it. No woman would want it anyway. And besides, if I rent him out, a mistress or master might want him with a dick, such as it is. We might want to torture it. And I can even have Regina do some experiments on it, or modify it."

There was another silence during which my heart was beating in my head.

"Max?" Stacy said, "Can I tell you something honestly?"

"Always, lover." Maxine answered lovingly.

"I'm a little embarrassed, but . . ."

"What, Stace?"

"Well," Stacy started. "I'm still very jealous of him. I mean, he é your husband."

"Husband? This bug is my SLAVE. I'm God to him. There is no husband/wife relationship except to make my ownership legal."

"But you've shared so much. I'm jealous that you'll break up with me, and go back with him."

"But Stacy, that's ridiculous. He doesn't turn me on."

Stacy shifted on my back. "Look, I've seen his cock. It's not as deficient as you say. One night you just might reconsider, and make love with him."

"I won't Stacy. I'm turned on to you, not him." Maxine said softly.

"I wish there were a way for me to be sure." I could hear Stacy's wheels turning, but Maxine apparantly didn't.

Again there was silence. Then Maxine spoke. "Are you saying that I would betray you."

"Well you might not be able to resist him. I mean he does have a cock. And I bet this bastard even stays up nights jerking off thinking about fucking you, and all. I hate his cock for that." Stacy reasoned.

"What are you saying. That I should cut it off?" Maxine asked, and her voice got trembly again, as it did whenever she got hot. "I'll do it, you know, if it means keeping you."

I learned that I should remain silent, and that I could only make matters worse.

Stacy shifted again, sitting heavily on my back. "It DOES make me feel more secure. And maybe as a last resort." This was it. They were going to castrate me. I was trembling in fear, but held my tongue. Then Stacy spoke again. "But there IS another answer. Why not lock him away again?"

I groaned, and Maxine lost her temper, and swatted me quickly five times on the new brand. My brain turned to mush, and I howled as she yelled. "Shut your fucking mouth."

There was silence again, then Maxine asked. "Would that make you feel more secure?"

"Well, somewhat, I guess. . ." Stacy answered.

"What would make you most secure?" Maxine asked her.

"Well . . . If I had control over the key. That way, I'd know that you would never yield to the temptation of his cock, and that he would never be able to jerk off thinking about you. I'd be a custodian of his cock, and it would help me gain respect with him."

Maxine was silent, then spoke. "Stacy, if that makes you happy, then we'll do it. But I'm going to do it alone. Just him and me."

They both left the room, and when Maxine came back, she had a brass version of the other cock cage. As she approached me, she almost looked sad. "Honey, I'm sorry, but Stacy wants your cock locked away. I thought it would work out to leave you free, but I guess it won't. I have to do this for her, but as a reward, I'm going to let you have one more orgasm. It may be your last orgasm ever, so make it a good one."

Maxine then told me to lie down, and she hiked up her skirt to expose herself. She squatted over me, and slowly lowered her ass onto my mouth. "Get a good taste. Is this a turn- on?"

She began to flex her anus, and I got to the inside of her ass. "Make yourself come," Maxine ordered. I began to stroke myself, and a moment later. "Hurry up, damn it. Quickly."

I then put myself into gear, and began to pump myself quickly to orgasm. The rushing made it a weak one. Maxine got up, smoothed her skirt and looked down at me. "I'm sorry it turned out this way, sweetheart. But now it's Stacy's choice when you come again."

I nodded, and when the lock was about to go into place, Maxine called for Stacy, who came in a moment later.

"Do you want to lock it, Stace."

"Yes. I would."

Very ceremoniously, Stacy then closed the cock cage, and she and Maxine began walking out of the room. As she walked out the door, Stacy turned to me, gave a half smile, and fingered the key around her neck. "You're mine now."

Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers
12