Denial Of Sexual Gratification

Story Info
Her night with her Dom is filled with sexual deprivation.
2k words
3.4
20.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the room where dinner was already waiting for him. He had requested that I leave my face natural, with no make up, and to wear something light and pretty. I stood there wearing a black dress with small flowers on it trimmed in black lace with nothing underneath.

I was so excited to make dinner for my Dom. To be able to cook for him, serve him and please his palate making him feel relaxed and satisfied was indulging my favorite fantasy. Just having him give me permission to do this for him made me so incredibly wet, and I was so excited while doing it that I was shaking the whole time I was cooking.

We sat at the table, and we began the meal with me feeding him. He had me cut each bite and feed him. After some time, he decided he wanted to feed me, and that was more arousing and pleasing to both of us. We enjoyed taking our time to taste and appreciate everything when we ate together. In general, we cherish this precious time we get to spend together after what seems like an unbearable absence.

After we finished, we walked into the bedroom and he laid down on my bed. He told me to lie next to him and rest my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. I loved this. I felt so safe and loved. I had told him earlier that I would love for him to read to me. It is so incredibly arousing to hear him speak and educate me. He picked up a book he was having me read and read aloud to me. I looked up adoringly at him while he read and my hand trembled with feeling the vibrations on his chest. He wanted to move, so he sat up and walked to my chair.

He sat on my large chair. He loves my chair. It feels like a throne to him and I am so eager to kneel before him and worship him. He told me to untie and remove his shoes and place them aside. I was then instructed to remove his socks, then his shirt and his pants. I took my time with each movement, taking my task of undressing my Dom very seriously, and becoming incredibly aroused, by touching his clothes, feeling his skin and serving him. He left his boxer briefs on and told me to place my chin on the edge of the chair so he could place his balls right on top of my face. I placed my hands on his knees like he had asked and placed my chin close to him as he rolled his hips up and rest his balls on my face. He told me to look up at him. I looked him right in the eyes. I hated this. His cock so close to my mouth and I wasn't allowed to see or taste it. I stayed still, keeping my eyes on his with my attention focused and my facial expression in a firm look of anger but acceptance. He loves torturing me.

He told me to take off his boxer briefs. My hands shook as I slid my fingers underneath his waistband and slid off his boxers down his hips and down his legs. I sat there, staring at his already hard cock. This I really hated, but I obeyed. He wanted to torture me some more and asked me to place my mouth around his cock and stay there. I opened my mouth wide and slid my head down his shaft making sure that my tongue and lips barely touched him. My head stopped once my lips reached his body and his head was down my throat. His cock felt warm and smooth in my mouth. He asked me to moan. I moaned loudly, my voice muffled from the cock in my mouth. He told me not to move. He picked up the book and began reading again. I sat there, holding his cock in my mouth, my eyes averted and my face relaxed. I was so thankful to have his cock in my mouth, to have it resting on my tongue and in my eager mouth which was salivating. I felt a sting of frustration that I couldn't move. I wanted to close my mouth around his cock and suck it. I wanted to press my tongue to his shaft and lick it from base to tip. I wanted to enjoy it to its full potential, but this was not about what I wanted, about what pleases my Dom, and he wanted me to hold still.

He had asked me a question, which again was a muffled answer. He asked me to move my mouth around his cock to answer, which I did. I then heard that awful tone in his voice where I knew I had done something wrong. He asked me, if I had moved. I didn't understand. I had done what I thought he had asked me to do and terror struck in my chest.

He told me to release my mouth. I lifted my head up and off of him, a pool of spit running out of my mouth. I instantly lowered my head, waiting for a punishment. He told me to lick his scrotum from underneath and all around it until he told me to stop. He picked up the book and continued reading. My tongue ran deep and slow, from underneath up between his balls and up his sack. He was squirming with each lick and having difficulty reading. Even though this was supposed to be humiliating, and an incredible tease, I loved it. I love to make my Dom's entire body spasm just with my tongue. My tongue was caressing every inch of him, in straight lines, in circles, slow, fast, sometimes soft or firm. I loved it. After a while, he had asked me what I could have done differently when answering him with his cock in my mouth. I sat there clearly confused since I thought I had obeyed his instructions. I told him that I thought I had done what he had asked of me. He then clarified that my actions were not done out of disobedience, but out of misunderstanding. He sat up and hunched his body over to come close to me and he held my face. He told me that it was okay. He soothed me, comforted me, and told me that I wasn't to be punished over a misunderstanding.

He then pressed his finger to my lips and I felt my lips pucker toward it in an instant. It was reflex, and I knew that I was in trouble. My eyes widened with fear as a devious grin formed across his face. He said calmly that that was no misunderstanding. I said that it wasn't and closed my eyes preparing for the inevitable. I felt a quick slap across my face. I sat there; quiet and my eyes began to well up with tears. I truly hate being punished, not because of the physical pain, but I hate to disappoint my Dom. I adore him and want nothing more than to please him. I was overwhelmed with disappointment and anger with myself for acting without his permission.

He stood up from the chair and when to lie on my bed. He asked me to straddle him. As I sat on top of him, he kissed and caressed my skin. He slowly unzipped the back of my dress and continued touching me. My delicate satin flowered dress was hiked up by my hips resting on my spread out thighs. My back was exposed as the dress hung over one of my shoulders revealing my chest. He wanted to make me feel like the slut that I am in a pretty dress, and it was incredibly hot. He continued to touch my skin and run his hands all under my dress all over my naked body underneath. He told me to lie on my back where he spread my legs apart. My body was fully exposed to him. It was becoming very clear to me that this evening was all about teasing me. He straddled my chest, and lubed up my tits and his cock. He told me to press my tits together. He slid his hard cock between my breasts. My whole body shuddered. I was overwhelmed with wanting him to fuck me, but I had never had my tits fucked before. I was anxious and excited and loved to see his body on top of mine. He lowered his body onto me and slide his cock between my tits and began fucking my tits slowly. They were so wet that he kept slipping out, so I folded my fingers together to hold him onto my chest. I was keeping my tits firm together as he started pumping his cock into me again, this time in a smooth, even pace.

I could feel every vein in his cock slide under my fingers. It was so incredibly hot. I thought I would be frustrated and teased that he wasn't fucking my wet pussy, but I was so excited and aroused and this was hotter than if he was fucking my throbbing cunt. He rolled his hips into me and I moaned his name. I begged for him to cum on my chest. My body was craving his cum all over me. Instantly, I felt a warm pool of liquid spread across my chest and down to my shoulders. It was the hottest thing I have ever felt. My Dom moved down my body and began licking the cum off my chest. He told me to open my mouth, where he let the cum drop into my mouth to swallow. He tasted so fucking good. I've never felt so satisfied without being penetrated.

That night, I lay next to him. He couldn't sleep. He kept telling me how bad he wanted to fuck me, but refused to satisfy either of our desires. Instead, he told me suck his cock until I made him hard. His cock felt incredible in my mouth, but although I wanted to keep sucking and licking it, as soon as it became hard, I obeyed and withdrew my mouth. I waited and saw as he made himself soft again. He then asked me to suck him until he was hard again. He kept doing this over and over. It was absolute torture, and I loved every minute of it.

After very few hours of sleep, we woke up and I was allowed to bathe and dress him. This made me so happy. I loved serving and pampering my Dom. I prepared a hot shower for him. I ran my hands over him in the shower to wet his whole body. I washed his hair, then his face, and then soaped up his body. I felt soothed and blissful running my hands over his body. I knelt down to my knees to wash his legs and his cock delicately. Although I wanted his cock in my mouth and I wanted to bite and kiss his skin, the shower was sensual and erotic, and I focused my lust for him. I dried every inch of him and then led him into my bedroom to dress him.

He told me to put on his boxer briefs first, then his socks. My motions were slow and controlled. I took my task very seriously and with great pride and gratitude. I put on his shirt and buttoned it down. I slid on his pants and his belt. It actually aroused me more to dress my Dom then to undress him. He stood there as I dressed him, staring at me, watching my every movement. He wanted me to do everything for him, and I loved every second of serving him. I looked at him as I watched him leave to walk out the door for the day, and a tear ran down my cheek. The only time I feel whole is when I am serving him. It breaks my heart to see him leave me, but I know that while he is away from my sight, that his love for me remains, and that soothes my devoted submissive heart.