Denial Slut Learns to Cuck Ch. 07

Story Info
Cuck Denial story. Sir (Blkcruelt) assigned me this story.
1.4k words
4.47
15.5k
7
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lock-In 2017 (Friday)

It is Sir's favorite event of the year: "The Lock-In: Friday Night Teach-In". The Lock-In is a three day kink event that starts on a Friday and lasts through Sunday evening. Friday night is traditionally a selection of trainings by established Dominants in the scene using their subs as models or, as many such subs preferred to call themselves, guinea pigs. Saturdays are less structured time to play, play, and play some more! Finally, Sundays are closed group sessions and activities for people identifying with different identities, struggles, fetishes, or kinks to find safe space to share with others who relate. The Lock-In is usually held at a convention center or large community center that has been closed off to anyone outside the registered attendees, so it is entirely clothing optional and we all camp out inside the convention hall or auditorium for the weekend. Barring emergencies, once you come in on Friday night, no one leaves until Sunday evening, and except in extreme circumstances, there is no admittance after 9pm Friday. This creates a safe space for people to let themselves be free to be who they are, which we kinksters so often must filter.

To be completely honest, it was my favorite event too. Sir and I have been going pretty much since its inception, which was around the time of our relationship's inception itself six years ago now. Every year, Sir used me on Friday to teach about something different. It's so sexy when he is teaching; he's so fucking confident, commanding the room with ease, not that he has much trouble commanding a room at home. Well, writing that just made me squirm. I am truly anticipating the Lock-In this year, maybe even with a little extra enthusiasm than in the past. It's the first time Sir will be doing a training about the use of cuckqueaning with orgasm denial, and of course it is also the first time he'll use both Blair and me to instruct. I don't quite know what to expect, but that always kind of adds to the appeal, right?

So when Blair gets here, we're heading over to the event to help set up early. Sir helps run the Friday night trainings since he's a seasoned pro at this event. It just means we get to be part of the "VIP" drama that always happens behind the curtains. It's usually just people running around making sure all the volunteers are where they should be, being sure a dungeon monitor is at each play space, and setting up everything needed, including meals, at the right times! For two hundred people! No biggie! I'm always glad to help, and Blair will get used to it I guess.

(Saturday morning)

Whew! Last. Night. Was. Intense. Not even physically. Sir pushed me to really challenge myself mentally and emotionally. With physical stimuli, I can cope or block it out, but humiliation doesn't allow me to shut my mind off. My thoughts just go. I both love and hate it. Apparently Sir didn't feel like teaching about denial. "That's been done every year. I want to focus on one specific aspect of our little cuck dynamic, mine." His smirk told me all I needed to know. I was in for it.

Boy was I right.

Sir decided to teach about the use of humiliation in cuckqueaning and cuckolding. At the start of the 90-minute session, he explained that he would be having a full scene with his girls and that he invited the participants to take note of instances where humiliation was either heightened or could have been heightened for the quean - that's me! If they noticed Sir - the bull - or Blair - the cuckcake - appearing to be experiencing humiliation, they were supposed to jot that down too. The scene would likely last about 45 minutes, and the second half of the time would be spent discussing the findings and what we could take away from what we noticed.

Just as he described the assignment, I felt humiliated! The group was maybe twenty or twenty five people who were now going to be watching me closely to see if I act humiliated. Surely Sir would give them ample opportunity to notice it for themselves. Oh my gosh! I was gonna be so fucking...humiliated! Sir gave a five minute grace period for latecomers and then locked the door. He came over to me and Blair and told us to focus on him and him alone. He then looked directly at me. "We will go through our routine as we do every Friday night. Since there's no door, you may kneel facing the group. You will be great." He then kissed my forehead, and I immediately felt like I could do anything he asked me to.

There was a bed in the room, a wooden armchair with cuffs, and a famous "Lock-In Cart". Our local kink shop donated something like twenty carts full of supplies and toys that are used specifically for this event every year and also sometimes for the smaller fundraiser events that lead up to the final Lock-In. Sir gave me a nod and I went over to the front right side of the play area and assumed my humble pose.

I guess the whole room could hear my thoughts screaming my mortification, because I heard a dozen scribbling pens as soon as my head found the floor. I wanted to lift my head so badly, but I had to remain in place or suffer Sir's cane, not to mention his disappointment. So much worse. So I remained humbled and of course the slit between my legs betrayed me and revealed who I am to the whole room as it dripped away not only in spite of, but more as a result of my discomfort. I listened to Sir's breathing and could tell he was getting ready to explode. He was extra enthusiastic too it would seem. Blair was pleasing him well. I wanted to be her right now. But I also loved that he didn't let me.

"Open and wait here, Blair." Sir's voice had the gravelling sound it only had when he was on the edge of an amazing orgasm. I heard him walk towards me. He grabbed my hair and I gasped in fear and excitement. He pulled my hair up into a bun, something he only did when he planned on using me as a canvas for his cum. It became clear very quickly what he was going to do. He was going to cum all over my back, degrading me. I whimpered audibly enough for several pens to begin to write their observations.

"Kneel, girl." I moved expediently to be at his feet, ready for instruction and just pleased to have his attention. "Would you like to finish me off? I don't remember the last time I came as hard as I think I'm about to."

"Oh, Sir, please, yes, please Sir, allow your fucktoy to please you, please Sir." I begged with all I had. I wanted to show the room that I could please him just as well, in fact better than Blair.

Sir squatted down and smiled. "I enjoy your begging. It will make me cum that much harder. But you know you can't please me like Blair here. Look at those lips, that tongue, mmm I wish you could understand how good she feels around my throbbing cock."

My heart dropped and my emotions became more raw, and of course, right on cue, I got wetter and needier. I felt devastated and there was not a single person in the room who did not begin taking notes at this belittlement.

"Blair. Crawl to me and finish me. Let our little quean watch and see what she can't have." My breathing became labored and I begged some more to just be able to help at all, in any way. I of course was denied this privilege. This was just the first 15 minutes of the scene, and if participants didn't see any examples of humiliation yet, the next part certainly would not disappoint.

Sir walked over to the arm chair and gestured to me to come over. God! When he controlled me without words, just his look, his body language, so fucking hot. "So you will do anything, you say, girl? Will you ...

Oh crap! Sir is calling me for an afternoon scene. I can't be late, but I will DEFINITELY tell you more when I come back tonight. I'll let you enjoy the anticipation for now. Ha! I certainly know how fun that can be!