Denial Slut Learns to Cuck Ch. 08

Story Info
Cuck Denial story. Sir (Blkcruelt) assigned me this story.
1.1k words
4.53
15.1k
8

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The straps felt particularly restrictive given the situation. Usually when Sir tied me in place, it was exactly where I wanted to be, but right and right now, I wasn't all that sure. I trusted Sir, of course, so it's not like I really wanted out, right? Or did I? Is there a difference? At a certain time, play and reality get blurred, and that can be so frightening, but the depth of the connection between us is unquestioningly worth it.

Sir put a little extra security on the cuffs for show. He used the tiny master locks that come five to a pack. He told me I was thinking too much and that I am not the one that needs to think, so I should just let my brain drip out my permanently denied cunt.

PERMANENT? This is new. I'm sure he's only saying that for my reaction and for the first time, the sound of pens to pads eased my suffering. "Oh you think I'm just saying that for our audience, huh?" Shit! He must have seen my relief. Get out of my head! How does he know me so well!? I could feel my cheeks burning with such embarrassment at having been caught being such a cocky little girl. "Is that what you think?" Sir waited for a response with stolid patience, never wavering, I knew I must be the one to bend to his desires.

"Yes. Sir." I squeaked in the tiniest voice I could muster, hoping he'd let me off the hook. He continued staring and waiting as if I had said nothing at all. "Yes, Sir. I'm so sorry." I spoke in determined effort to convince him of my remorse.

"Is that how you are expected to apologize? Have I not trained you better than this? You reflect directly upon your Owner, girl. Act like it." His words were ragged at my core, and to be made so emotionally vulnerable in front of these people, in front of Blair... "Blair, remind us what a proper apology contains. You seem to remember how to be useful tonight. Of course, you start with much more to offer, doesn't she, girl? Tell me how much more worthy she is of me than you are."

I could feel the hot tears filling my eyes and wanted more than anything to wipe them away and run, but I was tied wrists and ankles to this chair. There was no escape. "Yes, Sir," I sniffled. "Miss is much more worthy to serve you, Sir. I can only hope to be as useful as she is one day."

"Very good." He walked up behind me, grabbed a fistful of my hair, and nodded for Blair to continue with her explanation of apology. His touch while sending shockwaves of need to my sexual center also were the key to unlocking the floodgates in my eyes. This was release. Humiliating release, but oh, the intoxicating catharsis of it all. I was drunk in Sir's control. His touch, even as rough as it was, served to remind me I was still his girl. I'm pretty sure he did that on purpose. I'll have to ask him later. Either way, it was everything I needed in that moment.

Blair kneeled facing the midpoint between Sir and the group of people, many who now were visibly hard. She lowered her gaze to the floor in front of her. "Sir, a proper apology contains the expression of remorse followed by the reasons for the change of heart. She should then describe the alternate course of action she could have taken that would have been acceptable and thank her owner for hearing her and teaching her how to be better for him. The submissive is to keep her eyes lowered respectfully and wait for further instruction from her controller."

"Thank you Blair." Sir was happy with her answer. I was jealous. "Since you have made such good use of yourself and have shown that you value the training I give you, you may have a reward. My Owner stuck his head into the hallway and then started to drag something large into the room. It was a spanking bench! Another Dom helped bring it to the front of the room. Sir grabbed a cart from the hall next. It was covered in a black sheet and he rolled it to the front of the room.

He situated Blair on the spanking bench with a blindfold and her ass and pussy open and facing towards everyone, including me. He rolled the cart up behind her and grabbed the electrical plug from underneath the sheet. Upon plugging it in, he told the room to not indicate what was under the sheet, and he uncovered the cart. It was a fucking machine. The side of it just read 'The Plow'. After setting it up for a program he apparently programmed earlier for this scene, he moved the cart near Blair and inserted the cock inside her. She shuddered as the machine warmed her up and within a minute, she was moaning in pleasure.

"Now, girl, we can't just leave you to watch and not participate at all, can we?" Sir grabbed a heavy leather flogger and explained that for each orgasm Blair had, I would receive fifty lashes to each tit. He reached back and adjusted settings to fuck Blair harder. "Any questions?"

"No Sir." I dared not even slightly complain.

Well, let me make a long story short. Over the course of twenty minutes, Blair came four times if you can believe it. I sure couldn't. But, it was true, and it of course meant that my tits each got two hundred whacks with the heavy flogger. It was an intense scene that ended in a lot of aftercare. Mostly cuddling for Blair and a lot of reassurance and love and cuddles for me. I needed them, but I also needed that scene. The workshop attendees seemed to really get something out of it, too, because people keep stopping me to say how impressed they were with me and that I did a great job.

Mmm. I love all these weirdos. We may be sick and twisted, though I don't really believe we are, but we are there for each other unconditionally. I learned today that I can let myself be completely vulnerable and not only be okay, but love it! I feel like a new me.

I just looked over at Sir in our cot. "When can we do it again, Sir?" Meep. He just grinned and raised an eyebrow. I better go.