Denial Slut Learns to Cuck Ch. 10

Story Info
Cuck Denial story. Sir (Blkcruelt) assigned me this story.
1k words
4.5
13k
11

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not happening. There is just no way that you had taken our dynamic to this level. I was sure of it, yet there I knelt stuck in the dichotomy of pleasure from keeping my clit engorged and alert for you and feeling heartbroken and like nothing as you spent those intimate moments with each other.

You had told me to kneel but to face you, open my legs, and lightly rub myself. You did not want me to get anywhere near cumming, but you did want me to be in a constant state of arousal. I was not allowed to edge. I was not allowed to talk. There was nothing I could do but rub and watch as you did with her what you had always reserved for only our time.

"At least pretend to be enjoying yourself, slut. Give me something entertaining to watch. Moan for me." Blair was barking orders as Sir flogged her tits with my favorite flogger. It had only ever been used on me.

"Sir, please, why are you using our special toys?" You did not respond, and you ignoring me always cuts deep. But seeing your cock grow made me feel a little better, like at least my suffering was bringing you enjoyment.

"I do not remember saying to speak, only to moan." I immediately began to moan before Blair could say anything else, surely unconvincingly seeing as as you stopped what you were doing and walked to the toy cabinet.

You grabbed the clover clamps, my least favorite nipple toy. Why it was even call a toy phased me. You bent down, not squatting as you typically would to make me feel valued and safe. It made me feel very small, and I could see that you noticed my tears welling up. You roughly attached the clamps to my somehow erect nipples. Maybe I did like this. I was wet after all. You clamped them on and you pulled the chain to tighten their grip on such sensitive nubs.

"Now you will have something to moan about." You gave one more harsh tug on the chain as I nearly lost my stance, which scared the shit out of me, because I did not know what would happen, but I knew it would be bad for me.

I sniffled back my tears the best I could and thanked you.

"Tell me what you are. Do not stop until I say to. If I need to take more time away from enjoying myself to deal with you, we will have a real problem, young lady." Your firm tone always refocused me and cunt reminded me whose pleasure mattered. It reminded me that I wanted so badly to suffer for you.

I have never been good at humiliating myself verbally. It is something you and I have been working on to make me a better fucktoy for you. I began listing things I could think of.

"Sir, I am a set of holes only good for your pleasure and for my suffering. I am a fleshlight for your cock, a fucktoy to turn you on and get you off. I am an ever-desperate cunt who only drips more as you are more cruel towards me. I am a cock-hungry, cum-guzzling, leg-spreader. I am a pitiful, piss-holding, leaking mess who will do anything if only to receive your abuse. I am a lowly fuck doll just waiting for the next exquisite torment. I am a pile of goo to be molded to your absolute will. I am a throat in waiting to choke on your cock. I am fuckmeat. I am a pathetic bitch in heat. I am a denied fucktoy hopelessly begging for you to press my slut-buttons so you can have the release I can not. I am not even enough to take your cum. I am a tasteless side dish to women much more sexy than I."

"Stop. You disgust me. You are so pathetic. Just sit there and drip. Stop rubbing and spank instead. Make it hurt or I will." You have never said that I disgusted you. There was a knot in my stomach as my tears started flowing without any impact on you accept to make the sex you were now having seem so much better. You were getting close. I could tell by looking at your eyebrows and how they furrow as you reach the height of pleasure. You were inside Blair's cunt, and you were asking her where she wanted it. She opened her mouth.

You stopped letting me taste you a couple months ago. You said I did not deserve it. Then you stopped cumming on or in me. Finally, you told me that I no longer got to cause you the ultimate pleasure, that I was not capable of doing it well enough, so it would be reserved for Blair.

But, you never made me watch.

I was full on sobbing at this point, and after you came, you walked over to me and guided me to lay on my back with my legs open. Blair brought over the hitachi and set it to the highest setting. Without warning, she pulled back my hood and held the wand firmly against the most sensitive bits of my entire body.

I tried to writhe away. It was too intense, too much sensation, too much pleasure. You held me down firmly and told me to remain still. I did my best to do so, but you knew I would fail so you had your crop ready for each infraction.

While I experienced absolute bliss as well as raw emotional catharsis, I bawled and cried hard. I no longer had conscious thought. I simply was. I was your object, your property, your fucktoy to use as you pleased, and I wanted to be nowhere else in the world. I was no longer hurt. I had no emotion left to give.

All I had was undying need as you and Blair edged me repeatedly while cropping my pussy until I was so worn out, I literally fell asleep, passed out from overstimulation.

This is where I want to be.