Denial Slut Learns to Cuck Ch. 11

Story Info
Cuck Denial story. Sir (Blkcruelt) assigned me this story.
1.7k words
4.32
11.8k
6
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, we tried something that Blair has always wanted to put a submissive through. Her Domme side is usually pretty well-tamed, but this fantasy may be the one constant exception to her desire to be always submissive. You allowed her to use me to fulfill this ultimate fantasy, because it would mean two things:

She would be able to more fully submit to you once allowed this release.

You knew you'd get off on my suffering.

I was only privy to small aspects of the planning of the Event, since Blair didn't want me to know too much. She did want me to see that she had planned in a safe way so I could let go and suffer fully. She has really learned about my anxiety over the months. Put it at ease, and I am completely pliable, but I can't stop myself from being distracted if I am not allowed to know certain things.

I know that everyone at the the Event was vetted by at least two people, and that those people themselves were either trusted friends or friends of friends who were also vetted for safety, sanity, and consensuality. Sort of like a six degrees of separation kind of a thing. Once vetted, you could invite up to two others who of course had to follow the same vetting process. I was impressed with how much effort Blair put in to ensuring my safety.

Other than that safety process, I was told that we would be holding an event at our home dungeon, and that there were very strict rules in place for attendees to further ensure my safety. We also had a couple close friends with lots of experience in the scene and emergency safety if needed. That's all I was given!

I tried to ask Sir for more information, but he, of course, did not budge. He just said that he was going to enjoy himself. I found out about this event about a month ago, so I had plenty of time, too much even if you asked me, to let it simmer and for the anticipation to grow. So I was more than a little nervous earlier this evening. Blair's attempt at reassurance was to tell me that it would only last for an hour or two! Like that really helps! Ha! An hour can feel like nothing, or it can feel like ages depending on what you are experiencing. She knew that, too. That's why she said it. She knew it would become some titillating combination of reassuring and arousing while also giving me something sort of tangible to grab ahold of. Gee, thanks, Miss.

The Event was set to begin at ten, and guests began arriving for hors d'oeuvres around 9:15, but I wasn't having hors d'oeuvres. I had eaten already. I was in the dungeon. We had emptied it of all large furniture, and it was just an open space now with chairs arranged in a circle. There were perhaps fifteen chairs. There was a brown paper bag under each chair, some sandwich bag sized, others full on grocery bag sized. In the center of the circle, the floor mats were down. They were much like gymnast mats, only with us perverts in mind when being designed. There were all kind of hooks and loops that could be attached, but it wasn't set up for that tonight. No, tonight, it appeared to be just a padded stage of sorts.

Sir allowed Blair to take the lead tonight with the understanding that if he stepped in, his word was to be treated as a removal of that privilege. He made it clear that he reserved the right to change his mind basically. So he was always possessive, even when he shared me. I love that about him. He doesn't share because he doesn't want me, but because he wants to show off what he has. That makes me proud that he thinks I'm worth showing off.

Since Blair was greeting the guests, Sir was preparing me for the Event. We had taken a little time to get into the right headspace for intense play, and now I was standing and waiting to see what he was getting. He had already removed all of my clothing except for my red and black matching laced panties and bra set. It was very revealing, but I remained decent still. The way the brazier lifted my breasts made me feel very sexy, and frankly, my cleavage was fucking hot.

I was inspecting my cleavage when Sir walked over with rope in hand, and told me to lay prone. I did as told, of course, but snapped immediately into my submissive mindset. He proceeded to hogtie me rather firmly but not quite all the way, I could tell. He then turned me on my side and began exploring my body with his fingertips slowly and gently, helping himself to what was his.

In about five minutes, without a word or effort on his part it seemed, he lifted me by the tie, and moved me to the side closet where I was less visible. Guests began strolling in and finding a seat within the circle. Two seats remained empty at the end of the circle nearest the entrance of the room. After twelve or thirteen formally dressed men and women strolled in with wine glass in hand, Blair followed behind and closed the door. My God, she looked ravishing! She wore an elegant red gown that fit her curves perfectly, accentuating her very best physical features. It was sexy, but not trashy or gaudy. Her heels further emphasized her toned calves and thighs and I just couldn't avert my eyes. I had seen her with nothing on, but to see her wearing this dress, and to be engaging with others so confidently, I must admit, she was turning me on. She looked so commanding in her presence.

She sat at her seat and glanced at Sir to signify something of which I am unsure of the meaning. I found out soon enough. Sir lifted me again by my ties, though not before inserting a dick gag into my mouth and securing it behind my head. My heartbeat immediately rose. It was time for whatever this event was to be, and I was already made aware that I would at least be humiliated getting moved around like a pig for slaughter drooling with a cock in her mouth.

Sir placed me directly in the middle of the circle, facing Miss. He then proceeded to tighten up the hogtie that I had known was just not quite as tight as he usually tied it. I realized right away that I wish he had tied it tighter the first time. This was more painful. I had begun to settle into the position and now my muscles were aching and he was going to make me stretch further in this unnatural position. Of course, I knew this was the point. I let out a couple muffled moans of discomfort and heard several chuckles of approval from around the circle. I could feel myself flush with embarrassment and arousal. Sir kissed my forehead and then took the final open seat in the circle next to Blair, who began to speak.

"Welcome, everyone to the Event. That's what we've been referring to it as around here, you know, wouldn't want to give away any surprises right? Well, I'm so glad you all could make it tonight. I'm sure you are all anxious to get started, but let's first explain how this all will work. We've all had a little bite to eat and a drink or two, so how about we call this part dessert?" Everyone chuckled. I gulped with terror. "Now, under each of your seats, you will each find an opaque bag. This serves the purpose of adding some of the unknown to our side of the fun while also ensuring our dessert's limits are respected. The items you'll find within these bags- no don't open them yet- these objects are all different. There are fifteen of us and fifteen objects. Since you all self-selected your seats, they have been randomly assigned.

"Contained within these bags are our artists' tools, and this poor hogtied little piggy is to be our canvas. Inside these bags are bows that will make our victim's strings create such wondrous music. We will treat tonight at a collective artistic experience. Using the contents of our bags, what sorts of reactions can we work together to get our captive to exhibit? You may trade items, but at any given time, there is to be only one item per person. There also must never be less than three items in use at any given time once three items are being used simultaneously. In other words, Once three items are in use at the same time, for the rest of the night, there will be at least three items in use at all times. If you start, you may not stop until at least three others are involved.

"While some are more naturally dominant than others, please make sure that all guests are having opportunities to experiment with the toy. If you have been very active for some time, I encourage you to step back so others can step up. You'll have more opportunity to jump back in. While she is gagged with a cock and hogtied with rope, you may modify these two items as well, though they do not count towards any of our counts regarding items. Her limits are posted and have been thoroughly reviewed with each of you, so one violation will put you on the outside of the circle or escorted from the Event in its entirety at the discretion of the fucktoy's owner. Since all have been cleared, sex with a condom is acceptable in any hole, removal of clothing, tears, pain, bruises and marking until skin is broken but not beyond that first breakage in a region are all acceptable. I am here and her Owner is here should you have questions. Are there any questions?"

The room was heavy with silence. I was horrified at how objectified I had become. I could not believe Sir had gone along with this, yet here I was. I was confused by the mixture of emotions I was experiencing. Dread, anticipation, arousal, excitement, fear, raw primal need, and shame were just a few, but betraying me as usual was my dripping cunt.

Well, I can't escape it, so I may as well embrace it, and wait until you hear all about it!