Denial Slut Learns to Cuck Ch. 12

Story Info
Cuck Denial story. Sir (Blkcruelt) assigned me this story.
1.2k words
4.64
18k
7
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there shaking and sweating, filling the room with the stench of my utter desperation.

"Let's do something extra special to celebrate your year of denial," he said. "It'll be fun," he said, and I went along with it.

Who am I kidding? Like I had any choice in the matter. Sir always tells me my input matters and may impact his decisions for better or worse, but it never determines jackshit. This is how my life works, and I would have it no other way, yet here I find myself, in this moment, kicking myself for being here, having contributed to making this torture happen.

My task was simple: Do not cum. Easier said than done if you know my owner. I am but a plaything and my very suffering is his pleasure. What I was in for was a mystery to us both, which only intensified the struggle and his cock only stiffened at this realization.

About three weeks ago, Sir instructed me to find as many denial sluts and other subs with interests in extreme teasing. I was given the liberty to use any means necessary to create a guest list of twenty women who were available on my one year anniversary of becoming denied. He wanted to throw a party for me, so he claimed.

I knew better than to whine at Sir, or he might require more potential tormenters for the list. This rare self-restraint wouldn't stop him from expanding the list arbitrarily for shits and giggles though, but why increase that likelihood, right?

I set to my task immediately. I posted on forums, blogs, social networks, even antiquated chat clients that hardly get used by anyone other than programmers and pervs. I begged for sluts who had a vendetta to settle to take it out me instead of their deserving aggressors. I victimized myself to please Sir. By the end of about ten days, I had compiled the requested list, sealing my agonizing fate.

Sir prepared his fucktoy for her celebration by tightening the reigns the week leading up to the party. I was put on complete no touch. I wasn't even permitted privacy for personal hygiene in case wandering fingers lingered ever a second too long. Of course, this served the purpose of humiliating me too, which only made me want to touch even more. Pussy, clit, ass, and tits were all off limits. He wanted me at the pinnacle of my sensitivity by the time the party arrived.

Now, he of course did not change his pleasure routine. My mouth was still fully used to bring him to an explosive orgasm at least twice a day. He made sure to help me appreciate the privilege that oxygen is, and I couldn't make him believe I recognized his generosity. He brought me to the brink of losing consciousness and slapped me back to alertness when he allowed me air. My panic was much more convincing to him this time.

Flash forward to the party. All but one of the women arrived, but two felt compelled to bring friends along, and Sir did not mind one bit, especially since the uninvited women were denial sluts as well. Sir had cleared the largest space in the house where the living room and the dining room meet with a huge archway. It almost feels like one large room. He set the chairs up in the rows of seven in the living room and set all of our supplies and toys in the dining room. The archway is where I was to be restrained.

He had set up one of the massage tables that we converted into a bondage table. It was oriented such that my head would be in the dining room while my vulnerable bits would be exposed and open for display in front of my audience.

Sir reiterated mine and his limits as we already had upon invitation, and explained the rules. "You each have been assigned a number based on the chair you choose to sit in tonight. I have in this bowl the numbers one through twenty one on small slips of paper. For each number, there are three slips. Tease, pain, and edge. When I call your number, you will come up and have one minute to do whichever activity the paper dictates. You may use any implement laid out in the dining room, but once an item is used, it is no longer playable until all other implements have been utilized. We will continue until each woman has been called three times. If the slut cums without permission, which none of us will provide, we will repeat this party weekly until she gets through the night without failing. If we must have repeat parties, you may all send edging tasks to her twenty-four hours a day until the next pay to help her prepare of course."

The room laughed as I gasped. I knew it would involve group play, but these stakes were insane. I set my mind to overcome this seemingly insurmountable obstacle Sir had designed for me.

"Ah, yes, and one more thing! As you torment my little slut, remember all those times when she so proudly boasted about how long she had been denied, how she assured us that she'd really never need to cum again, and how she belittled your shorter bouts of denial. Make her pay." Fear started to really set in, even as moisture rushed to my cunt and dripped down my thighs. "So, shall we?"

The women all whooped and shouted with excitement as Sir secured me snugly to the table. He then placed headphones over my ears and blindfold over my eyes. Sensory deprivation was going to add a whole other level.

Sitting down to enjoy the view, I heard Sir's voice but had no clue what he was saying. Next I knew was there jumping as something velvety was so lightly dragged across my body, up and down my legs, between and around my breasts, and almost soft enough to be only a hint of touch across my already swollen lips. Okay, so far, not so bad. Felt good even.

My next controller would prove more challenging. She took my favorite flogger and began flogging my oversensitive clit. I don't know if she got pain, tease, or edge, because this could work for any of those. She used one hand to separate my lips and brought the flogger closer while beginning to move faster. The need was building. I could feel my abs tightening to steel myself to edge. It came hard and fast, but only for a fleeting moment.

The next three ladies all teased me, one even used whipped cream all over my body and licked it off, focusing on my hardened nipples. I received clamps to my clit and tits, tongue and arm. One woman fucked me with her hand expertly manipulating my g-spot too. I was utterly overwhelmed.

By the end of the second round, I was begging to stop. But finally, I felt the Hitachi touch my cunt and within 10 seconds, I was in the throes of the best orgasm I've possibly ever had. Physically at least. Mentally, I knew I had screwed up royally.

Fuck. It's gonna be long week full of little mercy. After a year with it, I already miss the need.