Denial Torture

Story Info
Strapped to a chair, my lover teases me mercilessly.
915 words
3.91
77.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been apart all week and have been discussing on the phone what we want to try when we finally get to see each other.

Since we know how much I enjoy being teased, we are going to try something a little extreme: a chair is set in the living room. I am going to sit in it and you are going to tie my ankles and my wrists to it, so that I can not get up or use my hands. I am totally naked. We do this quickly because the anticipation of fucking you has been building all week long and I can barely contain my desire. I giggle anxiously as you tie me, all the while looking me right in the eye with that look that melts me every time. We don't say a word to each other since we have already discussed what will take place.

You stand before me and my cock quickly grows as you begin to remove your clothing. The giggling has stopped and I am now deeply aroused, strapped to my chair. Helpless and ready. You lean in and place both hands on my thighs, slowly running them up to my crotch. Then you remove them as my dick begins to jump around, leaving me in a state of desperation. But only for a second, then you do it again, this time wrapping your tight grip around my erection and you jerk it rapidly for a dozen strokes. Then you stop again. The denial torture has begun. You are going to tease me mercilessly for the next couple hours.

My cock pulses wildly as you release your grip, stepping back to look at me squirm in my chair. Already I am wishing I had not agreed to this and am needing to fuck you so bad, like never before. You look at me as if to say that I have no choice in the matter and am going to be tortured whether I like it or not. You put your fingers on my lips and into my mouth as you straddle over me, you body so close to me. The head of my cock lightly brushing your soft pussy as you dangle your prize directly over me, your hand guiding it around your labia. I am breathing very heavy and begging you with my eyes. Then you climb back off of me to watch me squirm while you stand there.

My hips are humping the air, my fists clenching the arm rests, my face red. I don't think I can continue this and contemplate ending the session, but your trusting eyes tell me to let you torture me as long as you wish. You lean again to jerk me and shake your big tits in my face, as I moan deeply for your sex. You jerk me for two minutes until I am nearly hyperventilating with anticipation. Suddenly you retreat again and step back. I am bucking in the chair so hard it is rattling on the floor. I am squealing and squirming like an animal, my cock jumping around in my lap, throbbing for pussy.

Just when I about to plead and beg, you mount me in the chair, sliding your tight pussy down my shaft, my cock welcoming you like never before. You sit on me and kiss me, pressing tight against me. I hump wildly from below with limited mobility, your hands all over me as you give yourself to me completely, riding me finally. Fucking me as I moan over and over.

You know when I about to cum, and as we discussed you will dismount me again as I writhe around, almost crying for you to finish me off. The state I am left in when you step back to watch is pretty extreme and trust is going to be very important for this to work. I literally am so horny that I feel like I could die from the rushes of hormones and the pounding heart rate. Surely my face is purple.

You make me sit there and wait for another two minutes before you resume the escalating tease. I begin to say "please," over and over and over, squirming and humping the air each time you dismount me. You inflict this cruelty upon me four more times as I sweat and groan over the next hour or so. At this point I am so helpless and have surrendered to your control. My nuts are so swollen they look like they might burst. All I can do now is wait for you let me cum.

As you ride me, you are aware that I could die if this continues and decide to have mercy on me. This time instead of stepping back to watch me squirm, you slide your pussy from around me and grab my cock with your hand. Standing right over me, you squeeze me as my balls pump a week's worth of cum out in thick jets, all over my chest and stomach. I shiver and tremble and moan as you release my heavy load, spattering all over me in thick bursts. As the massive draining finishes, you lean down and suck my trembling cock, getting the last drops out as I cry in ecstasy. Covered in sweat and cum, I am eternally grateful for the torture you have administered.

You lovingly untie me and we make love over and over through the night until morning...