Denied by Her

Story Info
Edged and teased.
1.5k words
4.26
51.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was left in my chastity device for close to a month, I was beyond going crazy. She wanted to control my orgasms fully but it was not just my orgasms. She wanted me to know she was in control all the time and not to forget it.

From the start of the day, she would wake me up every morning by running a finger up my leg to my caged cock and balls and circle the exposed skin. As son I was awake she would kiss my body all the way up to my lips, look me in the eye and tell me it is time to wake up. I would get up from the bed and she would be waiting for me in the bathroom. I would undress her and then be expected to wash her slowly and gently. This would be so difficult, my blood would be at boiling point and my urge to fuck her brains out would be exacerbated. She would then go down and make us both breakfast whilst I showered.

We would go our own way to work and throughout the day she would send me pictures and sometimes a vid from her phone of her in the wash room at work touching herself. Pretty much anything she could do to keep my thoughts on her and my tortured organs! When I got home from work, she would be there waiting for me already, usually wearing something incredibly sexy or nothing at all. She would lead me to the bedroom and strip me, push me on to the bed and passionately kiss me and my body. This is one of the times of the day my cock was allowed out, I would be incredibly teased before she put it away. This was always followed by me being required to bring her off using my mouth or a toy. Whenever I used the toy to bring her off, she would make sure her mouth was right by her ear so I would hear her well. That always made me incredibly hot.

Whilst dinner was being made or we were eating, we would just talk as normal and catch up on our days. Before bed would be another time my Penis would get attention or should I say get tortured! We were incredibly in love and so she would always tease me in sensual ways that played with my emotions and increased them. I would be edged for at least an hour every night, longer on occasions.

One particular night was a lot for a man to take. It was a Saturday and we had the usual morning where I would shower her. I then went to the shower, but this time she decided to shower me too. She would deliberately touch areas already washed etc just to tease me and you could see the twinkle in the evil smiles. When I came out and went to the bedroom to get changed I saw she was getting changed too. She put on a black PVC catsuit. I still have no idea when and where she got it from. She asked what I was doing getting changed and told me not to as today I wouldn't need clothes. She told me to sit on the end of the bed and walked towards me. She asked if I liked what she was wearing, knowing I loved it. When I replied yes, she asked me to show her. I instantly stood up and put my arms around her and proceeded to touch her everywhere. As much as I enjoyed touching her, she knew deep down that I was getting very excited.

I ended up on my knees so I enjoy her legs and she turned facing me and her crotch was right in front of me and it had a zip which I couldn't refrain from staring at. She saw this smiled and pulled the zip down. She said If I closed my eyes I could have a taste so I did. I heard her move away and come back. She said to open my mouth and stick my tongue out, I stuck out my tongue dying to taste her. To my amazement she placed something on my tongue which seemed like a pill and I opened my eyes and she poured water in my mouth whilst telling me to take it. It was Viagra! I was dumbstruck and she just smiled and said that I would be needing a hard cock today. I knew this was going to be a Hard day.

She took out the key to my device and started to open it. She took out my cock and pushed me on to a chair facing the bed. She went to the bed, laid down and took out some toys. I was not used to seeing her play with herself, as that was normally my job. Watching her was too much especially being able to hear her, so I moved my hands instinctively towards my cock. STOP! What are you doing? I heard, so I stopped. She came towards me and held my cock and told me to stand up, she then pulled me to the bed by my cock and laid me down. She hovered over my face and carried on playing with herself with her toy! Not trusting my hands, she asked me to grab her breasts which I did. After she came, she turned around to see the huge pool of semen dripping from my now ultra hard cock all over myself.

She had cum and was intent on keeping me teased. She went down towards my cock and started touching me all around. Knowing I wanted her to grab it and make me cum, she took my cock from the base and held it, peeled down my foreskin and started to edge me using her tongue. She swirled her tongue around teasing the tip and licking out the ooze, my head went back and quenched my eyes at this point dying to be grabbed and juiced! She knew I had not cum in a long time and that I would be close without her trying too much and so she stopped every so often would move towards my balls before carrying on. I wanted so much to have the head squeezed but it did not happen.

She then just got up randomly and said 'come on, we are going down'. I was in total disbelief, again, and took a few moments to allow the thought to digest. This would be the norm, I knew I wasn't going to cum, I knew she was only going to work me up, but even then, there always the little hope that is created by the building orgasm which takes you away from logical thought. The process of acceptance takes a few minutes of calming down. I then followed her downstairs where we cooked and had breakfast.

After breakfast she was on the phone whilst I was watching TV. I was pretty tired still and so fell asleep watching. That was pretty silly considering, but was not helpable. I do not know how long I was asleep for but was woken up by a long kiss. She was on top of me on the sofa, with one knee on either side of me. She continued to kiss me whilst putting my hands on her ass. Feeling her ass in the PVC was hot and my built up urges caused me to squeeze her cheeks hard. Kissing my neck, she pulled down the zip in the middle exposing her breasts and she moved them near my mouth. I opened my mouth to enjoy them and she moved them away, driving me insane, a few times before allowing me to kiss them and suck hard on her nipples. My cock was already hard and oozing, she unzipped her crotch and allowed my cock to occasionally feel her pussy, which was incredibly wet. She hovered over the tip and allowed it to touch a few times.

Then she came close to me and said she was dying to feel me inside as she hadn't in so long. I whimpered, almost melted when I heard that and was now convinced I would be cumming finally. She lowered herself on me and after a month of not feeling her pussy around me and not being allowed to cum, I felt as though I would cum right away. She knew this also and remained very still. She placed a vibe bullet in my hands and leaned back on me placing her hands on my knees and asked me to use the vibe on her. This was extremely difficult as I was unable to stop concentrating my mind on the fact that I was inside her and that I may cum. Every so often she would move a little on me just enough to drive me wild. She finally came whilst giving me the best possible view of her sexy body.

Throughout the remainder of the day, she frequently looked for opportunities to tease and edge me and the Viagra had ensured an unerect cock wouldn't save me. After dinner, we sat in front of the TV and watched random shows. Even whilst watching TV she would snuggle up to me and stop my mind from forgetting I was in her control.

The evening was simply too much to handle. I will explain more depending on the way the story so far is received.