Denied Pleasures

Story Info
It's all about His pleasure, she learns the hard way
1.6k words
3.63
40.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She met him again in the hotel room. He guided her to her knees. He liked her like that. He grabbed her face and opened up his pants. She eagerly awaited as he took his erect penis out of his mouth and placed it in her mouth. The grip that he had on her chin was firm as he thrust his hips, gagging her with each thrust. He loved the way she sucked him, he loved the way she was submissive towards him. He had such control over her, she needed to be tamed, he was the one to break her wildness. He took his cock out of her mouth, grabbed her by the hair and guided her to the bed, where he had her on her knees over the foot of the bed. He teased her with his dick knowing very well how much she wanted it, needed it, even. He slowly put it into her wet cunt, took it out and rubbed her juices onto her swollen clit as she begged him to fuck her.

He fucked her a little and when she was about to come, he took it out and made her suck it. He kept doing this to her. She cried out wanting to come. He came inside her mouth as he fingered her cunt, teasing her, not letting her achieve an orgasm. He then rolled her over on her belly, still playing with her pussy. He reached into a bag and got out an anal plug and got it wet with her juices and shoved it in her ass. She yelped, not expecting anything like it. He told her that he wanted her to think that it was his dick inside her ass as they went out to dinner. He was firm throughout dinner thinking about what was in her ass. He reached between her legs and found her wet beyond belief. She was enjoying it way too much. He kept asking her how it felt to have something in her ass in public. She was so turned on, as he was too. After dessert, they got up, paid the bill and left. Walking back to the hotel, they came across an alley.

He guided her down the dark alley, where he brought her to her knees once again and made her suck him off. He came as some dripped out of her mouth, onto her chin. He wiped it and let her lick it off his fingers. He grabbed her hand and they walked back to the hotel. They got back to the room and he undressed her, the anal plug still firmly in her ass. He laid her on the bed and told her to rub herself. She did. He wanted to watch her taste herself, she did. He watched as she was on the verge of orgasm and made her stop. She kept rubbing herself, harder and faster. He grabbed her hands and tied her up, he felt the frustration burning inside of her. He loved it. After he tied her up, he took the anal plug out. She was nice and opened, ready to be fucked.

He got his dick nice and moistened and shoved it into her ass, feeling her body tense, her back extremely arched, her cries of pain, as he forced her ass open wider. She started moaning, this time in pleasure, as he pushed it deeper and deeper, moaning louder and louder, as he told her what a dirty little whore she was. Fucking her harder and faster, grabbing her hair, biting her neck, smacking her ass. He reached between her legs and felt the dew on her thighs, he knew she loved it. He came and collapsed on top of her. She lay there with a smile on her face, glowing. He kissed her and then got up and cleaned himself off. He lay down beside her and they fell asleep.

In the morning they woke up. He asked her if she was a good girl and brought what she was supposed to from home. She replied yes. He asked, yes, what? And she replied yes, sir. He asked her to take it out of her purse. It was an 8-inch dildo. He removed her clothing and told her to get on the bed. She complied, she knew what would happen if she disobeyed him. He told her to spread her legs as wide as she could. She did. She was squirming around, extremely aroused. He asked her if she wanted to touch herself. She said very much so and asked him if she could. He said yes. She was awfully wet as she rubbed her self and inserted her fingers in herself. She was moaning and moaning, he told her to stop touching herself. She did, but was still grinding herself into the bed, trying to feel the friction between her legs. He told her to stop being bad by grinding herself. She stopped. He told her to lube up her dildo, she did.

He wanted her to shove it into her ass. As she was trying to get it in, he asked her if it hurt. She said it did. He got hard watching her do this to herself. She got it in all the way. He was moaning, so turned on as he told her to fuck herself hard with it. She did, pushing the dildo in her ass as far as it would go and thrusting it in and out of herself. She started rubbing her clit. He yelled at her, telling her to stop, she didn't ask him for permission first so she shouldn't be rubbing herself. She stopped, still thrusting her dildo into her ass. She asked him if she could rub herself, he said no. She begged him if she could rub herself, he still replied no. He got some ice cubes, with one hand he rubbed her clit and fingered her, making her moan loudly, while she begged him to let her come. As she was about to climax, he took the ice from the other hand and rubbed it all over her cunt, making her lose her climax. She was frustrated, she needed to come.

She wasn't allowed to the night before. She now, felt like she was going to burst out crying. He asked her why she stopped fucking herself in the ass. She didn't have a reason for him. He said that she was a bad slut. She needed to listen to him and do what he told her. She started fucking herself, again in the ass. He got on top of her chest, his dick in her face and told her to suck it as he shoved it down her throat. She was gagging from it, he didn't care. He looked back to see if she was still fucking herself, she was, harder and faster as she sucked his dick. Tears were streaming down her face as she sucked. He took his dick out of her mouth and came on her face, calling her a whore, asking her whose slut she was. She replied, I'm your slut, as the come dripped down her lips and chin. He wiped her face and put his fingers in her mouth. She licked them off like she had always done. She was a good slut.

She was still fucking herself with the dildo and begged him to let her come. He complied. She started rubbing herself and was reaching orgasm when he told her to stop, he changed his mind. Tears once again rolled down her face. He reached over and tied her hands to the bed post. He reached over and shoved the dildo up her ass so that it was all the way in and spread her legs as wide as they would go. He rubbed her clit furiously as she moaned and pleaded to let her come. Her clit was swelling and her lips were quivering ready for her to orgasm. He stopped. She cried and begged telling him that she needed it. He told her it didn't matter what she needed, it was about what he needed. He reached into his bag and brought out a candle. He lit it and soon the wax began to melt. He dripped wax on her nipples. It hurt because the wax was so hot, it made her flinch. He dripped wax down her belly and when he reached her pussy she abruptly closed her legs.

He yelled at her again, telling her that she was bad and that he was going to make sure she got disciplined for that. He forcefully and roughly spread her legs again, wax dripping from the candle onto her pubic region, down her thigh, and then onto her lips. She cried out begging him to stop. He didn't listen to her. He rubbed her clit as he dripped wax onto her pussy. He adjusted her dildo as more wax dripped onto her pussy. She was crying, begging him to stop. He ignored her while he rubbed her clit and started fingering her furiously. He was extremely hard and he knew what he wanted. He blew out the candle and climbed on top of her. He rubbed his dick on her and then shoved it inside of her. Fucking her hard, spreading her thighs wider and wider as he fucked her. He reached down and started fucking her ass with her dildo as he fucked her cunt. She started moaning louder and louder, begging him to let her come. He said yes, she could come.

Her body was in ecstasy as she climaxed, her breathing so erratic that she almost passed out. He took his dick out of her and came again on her face. She was his cumslut and she knew it. She licked her fingers off like she had always done. She was a good slut.