Denisa's Cuckolding Ways

Story Info
Denisa the adulterer spots another black youth.
4.1k words
4
93.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

I’m Lady Denisa and I’d been devastated by the death of my only adulterous lover. I’d fucked the young black pilot that single wonderful night. With my husband away at war I’d been so frustrated. For the first and only time I’d given up my resolve to be faithful to my husband and mounted the boy’s big black cock.

Only hours later I watched in horror as his fighter plane crashed. This was 1944 and we British were fighting against the Nazi hordes. Kenny my lover was an American allied pilot and the first black man I’d ever met.

My husband Group Captain Lord Henry had returned on his first leave for over two years. He’d saluted the young pilot’s memorial as an allied hero. But I’d a secret that I didn’t want to tell him at that moment.

This was that I was carrying the black youths twins in my womb. Henry had sex with me in the usual boring missionary position. As usual it wasn’t erotic and I couldn’t help mourning the loss of my one effective lover and his much bigger black cock.

I knew that my husband would inevitably find out about my one sexual indiscretion and divorce me. But for now he had to go back and concentrate on fighting the war. This just wasn’t the time to reveal the mother of his children was a slut wife who’d cuckolded him. I’d leave it until it was obvious to everybody and then write to him with the devastating news.

Henry dutifully returned to his post and I carried on as normal, as nobody alive yet knew about my one fateful sexual indiscretion. However while I was riding my horse around the local lanes the war intervened again. Nazi planes dropped several strings of bombs on the airfield, the first explosion spiked my normally placid horse and it threw me.

I was winded and bruised and taken to the nearest hospital, luckily a civilian one. There I had a miscarriage, I cried for days for my twin half cast babies, as they were the last link to my night of passion with my young black lover.

I resolved not to make the same mistake again, keeping my legs closed in future and resume my chaste wait for my wronged husband. However it wasn’t as easy as that, now I’d known real passion I longed for repeated full sexual release. For the first time in my life I masturbated, using the handle of my black hairbrush.

All the time fanaticising it was my lost young black lover fucking me and giving me orgasms. Unfortunately I couldn’t recreate the absolutely mind blowing sexual fulfilment his huge black cock had given me!

Still sexually frustrated I listened closely to the descriptions the other officer’s wives gave of their multiple adulteries. Hoping this would give me ideas on a way to relive this sexual tension that constantly built up within my loins.

I knew from the women talk many of the wives were into gangbangs with line-ups of young enlisted men. No way would my upbringing allow me to do that! How could they let us women kind down like this way, not to mention their poor husbands?

But I became less judgemental when I suddenly realized I’d also got the sexual tensions that prompted their adulterous behaviour. It was hypocritical of me as I’d been as sluty as the other adulterous females.

After all I was no better than them and I’d done it with a black man. At least they only had sex with white guys! So if they’d got knocked up would have some chance of pretending the child was their husbands. Had my poor black twins survived I’d have not had that option.

I remembered Mary a very young officers wife, although having young lovers she kept them to one at a time. As she was far more discrete than the others I tried to glean ideas from her.

This was only for interest of course, in no way was I going to let my husband down by having sex with another man, of committing adultery again! No I’d learnt my lesson from my only lover, but Kenny had awakened my feminine passions and I needed to get relief in some way.

Mary told me about the other wives. Veronica was into gangbangs; she’d recently serviced over twenty young enlisted men in just one night. Even worse she’d boasted that the young males had lined up several times for repeats until she’d exhausted them all!

She thought this was over the top and I agreed. Although my knickers were soaked as I contemplated how it must feel to have a line up of young virile cocks. It was wonderful that us girls could have sex with as many men as we desired and have multiple orgasms. In comparison the guys even the most virile could only manage a few ejaculations in one night.

Mary told me she’d married the nineteen-year-old pilot officer on her eighteenth birthday. He was being posted to Africa under my husbands command the very next day. She said she’d promised fidelity to her husband in the base chapel and had intended to keep her vows. They’d both been virgins on their wedding night. Though that first sexual experience using the thick skin condom was fumbled and awkward it had awakened her to carnal delights.

Though she’d not had an orgasm with her husband on their only night together she didn’t blame him. She loved her husband to bits, he was handsome and considerate but she desperately craved sexual release. Mary said she was determined to wait for her husband her first lover. But began to get frustrated as the months of enforced separation extended into a year without sex.

Mary said after a year of his absence without her straying she snapped. She was still a teenager and needed male company so much. She felt ashamed and still loved her husband but needed release desperately. Mary said she didn’t want him to hear of her playing around but her urges were too strong. So she decided the only way was to restrict her adventures to one guy.

Mary had picked out a potential young enlisted airman lover then got him sent to her to do gardening at her garrison house. When I asked how she did that she told me that a certain married sergeant arranged it for her.

She said there was a big drawback to this she hadn’t anticipated. Sergeant Chalky White expected payment in kind to arrange the trysts. He demanded that any woman who he procured lovers for had sex with him first! As he was an old sweaty overweight guy it wasn’t what she’d planed at all. She delayed making the arrangements for a long time because of this obnoxious proviso of the sergeant’s.

However her hormones took over and she was told this N.C.O was very discrete as he was scared of his overbearing wife. He was also well endowed and only expected one sex session to make the deal. It appeared he relied on each woman’s return trade as the young aircraftsmen moved on.

Also as most of the other officer’s wives (apart from me) were doing it there weren’t many weeks he didn’t get his adulterous oats. She said she closed her eyes and let him have her and that it was well worth it to get her young lover. This was interesting but not what I had in mind so I tried to get her talking about masturbation techniques. Disappointingly Mary said she didn’t need to do that as she always had a live Horney teenager to use for relief.

I asked what she meant by that and she told me. None of the wives allowed the young men to fuck them. On the contrary, they mounted the youth’s cocks or purely at the wives whim ordered the lads to lick them to orgasm. The wives were completely in charge, using the boys as servants, paying them in sexual favours when and how the women desired.

I asked how the wives managed to avoid getting impregnated. Mary explained every way she knew from monthly timing to douches and spermicidal soaked wads. This was on top of using reusable condoms.

Mary also told me about the way the women helped each other when the boys weren’t available. Explaining though none of them were lesbian they knew so much more about what turned a woman on than men. Mary said she was appalled the first time one of the other wives touched her genitals. She’d got used to it now but still preferred young enlisted men. There’s nothing to beat a good stiff cock, is how she put it.

I did my best to ignore the sexual emotions her words evoked in my mind. But as I lay in my bath masturbating I got more frustrated and cried for my lost young black lover.

I kept my resolve until one day at the barracks I saw a new young black airman. My heart leapt, he reminded me so much of my one adulterous lover, my knickers were sticky in seconds. No I had to keep my resolve to remain faithful. But soon I was imagining this new youth as the incarnation of the young black American pilot that had impregnated me.

After a week of these thoughts I found myself down at Sergeant Chalky Whites office in the barracks. I seemed to drift there despite myself, I shouldn’t do this I knew but I went in all the same.

I tried to bluff the sergeant that I genuinely only wanted an airman to help with the garden. But when I stipulated it had to be the only black aircraftsman on the camp he correctly surmised my true purpose.

The old fat N.C.O. told me that he knew I understood what payment I’d need to make to get a specific young man for my own use. He looked closely at my figure, sneered and licked his lips in a disgusting way that left little to the imagination. I was on the verge of slapping his face, telling him I wasn’t that type of woman and storming out.

But I didn’t, after all I was that kind of a woman now wasn’t I and he knew it. Instead I blushed and nodded my head. I’m sure had I left the office I wouldn’t have returned having regained my composure. But the sergeant immediately locked the door and guided me into the back stock room.

He cleared the big wooden table lifted me on to it and pulled down my panties. I just let him do it and the fat guy plunged his tongue right into my labia. Within seconds he licked my clit so well I was cumming. Then his trousers and underpants came off and his fat seven-inch cock, (thankfully covered by a skin condom) was thrust into my vagina.

This wasn’t love making, I wasn’t in charge at all he was fucking me hard purely to get his own satisfaction. Despite the fat mans sweating and cursing my pussy was on fire with lust. In fact despite myself I came hard and dragged his meaty buttocks to get his cock even further into me as he mauled my breasts.

Chalky grunted like a pig as he came inside my vagina, his seed trapped by the condom. The fat old man said he’d have liked to have me bare back and impregnate me. But knew his wife would kill him if he’d done the deed.

The fat man climbed off me and promised the boy would be sent tomorrow, having been instructed to do whatever fatigues I told him to. He said this with a leer and told me to come to him any time if I wanted to be fucked by a real man! I shuddered, but was shocked to realize I’d let him do me despite his ugly appearance. Was it his revolting looks that were the turn on?

In my bath that night my pussy was still throbbing from being fucked by the fat sergeants big cock. I recognized with a start and a tinge of shame, this time I’d had extra marital sex willingly! My first act of adultery was all a mistake I’d been drunk and things just happened. This time I’d gone to meet an old fat man I didn’t even fancy and allowed him to have me. I hadn’t the excuse of being drunk and had done it to get the chance to seduce another black boy thirty years my junior. By my own definition I’d become a slut wife and already cuckolded my husband for the second time.

Was it just young black boys that I lusted after? The ugly fat white man had made me cum hard so perhaps it was thick long cocks that were important?

The next day I was on tenterhooks waiting for my black prize to arrive. He knocked on my door and I invited him inside. I couldn’t believe it; although tall he looked so young. Like my first black lover he could have easily have passed as thirteen if he’d been wearing a school uniform rather than his blue R.A.F one.

He told me he was Kensy McIvor the third, just turned eighteen. He’d been born in Trinidad but lived in this country since he was two years old. His grandfather was the first and his father the second Kensy. His mother had died; his father was in the army fighting in Europe so he’d lived with his widowed grandfather till he went in the forces.

“Kensy” I said, “can I call you Kenny?” “Sure my Lady.” He replied, “Granddad calls me that to show the difference between me and dad.” I said tentatively, “I think my lady is a bit formal would you call me --- Mommie do you think?” “What ever you like Mommie I’d like that as I didn’t know my mother she died having me you see.” Kenny said chirpily. I couldn’t believe it; this boy had almost the same name as my first lover, was also black and looked just as young. But that was as far as it went; this youth was several inches taller and more muscular.

I showed him the mower then realized he’d get grass stains on his uniform trousers. “Haven’t you got any old clothes Kenny?” I asked, he hadn’t so I looked around and found an old pair of Jodhpurs. He took them and without considering me took of his uniform trousers to change. He was wearing uniform underpants but they did nothing to hide a big package swinging in the loose fitting cotton.

He managed to force the slightly too small jodhpurs on, the sight made me sigh with lust as I noticed his buttocks straining inside the tight beige material.

The boy worked hard and before he left I gave him a cold drink and he changed back into his uniform trousers. As he was sweaty now, his cock and balls were clinging to the underpants damp material. With a start I noticed his black cockhead was peeping out from the wide leg. To hang down so far while limp his genitalia had to be massive when roused!

I was tempted to reach out and fondle his cock but daren’t. I’d have to be careful so as not to put him off after all I was thirty years older than him. Probably he’d have a young teenage girlfriend or even several so not be interested in me.

Each time he visited I wore low cut tops and revelling outfits and noticed him ogling my body. One hot summer day I had on a one-piece swimming costume a size to small. My 36c breasts were barely covered and there was no way I could ignore the tight bulge in the front of his jodhpurs. Wile having his customary drink he let slip he hadn’t got a girlfriend and was indeed a virgin.

We’d not had any physical contact to that point then I got lucky. A sudden summer thunderstorm soaked the boy to the skin. His clothes we sodden so I told him to come in and have a hot bath while I dried his clothes. As it happened I’d just filled the tin tub for myself so that I’d be naked while I watched his bum through the window.

With the soaking his borrowed jodhpurs were so shrunken he couldn’t get them off. I said, “Let your mommie help you Kenny.” He gestured to say no but couldn’t manage without me. He sat on the floor and I peeled the tight trousers from his legs.

They were on so tight as they came off his military issue underpants came with them. For the first time I glimpsed his big black balls and hardening cock. Even in that state his prick was nine inches long and uncircumcised. I preferred them naturally so I could move the skin to hide and then reveal the cockhead.

He looked embarrassed but I said quickly. “Don’t be worried my baby boy remember I’m your mommie. You need a bath and mommies going to help you with it!” Quickly removing his other garments I helped him into the tin bath in front of the wood burning range.

Before he could protest I started to wash him with a cloth paying particular attention to his bum and genitals. Leaning forward I kissed the young man dropping the flannel and gripping his erection with my bare hands. I started jacking his big black cock and he lay back not believing his eyes and the sensations he was getting from this woman old enough to be his mother.

He wasn’t protesting so I lent forward pulling my costume down at the same time releasing my ample boobs to his gaze. He grabbed my tits with his slim black fingers and mauled them roughly. This wasn’t an experienced lover by any means he was hurting my breasts but I didn’t care it was magic.

Now he was participating it was alright I didn’t want to be accused of indecent assault did I. So excited by his hands now tweaking my nipples till they were getting painful I went further. I fondled his huge black balls and milked his huge black cock till he shot streams of cum in the air.

Not wanting to waste this boy milk I engulfing his fat ten-inch cock with my mouth. Bobbing my lips up and down on the lovely ebony rod sucking and licking it at the same time. Kenny’s hands were still now but grasping my tits and hanging on to them for support as if they were hand holds on a London tube train.

This was really painful but erotic at the same time. With his massive cock in my mouth I couldn’t protest even if I wanted to and I didn’t. The discomfort in my breasts was a new experience for me. Kenny’s cock still erupted till it filled my mouth with ejaculated sperm. I swallowed as much as I could but some leaked from the side of my mouth.

Eventually his body relaxed and he let go of my tits and rubbed my crutch through my costume. It felt great so I stripped the costume off to give him unrestricted access to my genitalia. He dug his fingers into my labia and roughly pushed several of his long black fingers into my vagina. I was initially dry but with his long thin thrusting fingers speeding within me my vagina quickly became soaking wet.

Amazingly the youths long black cock was still stiff and I couldn’t resist mounting him. With a sigh I dropped onto his black pole allowing him deep penetration within my vagina. He automatically thrust back into me till I felt him bottom out, what bliss.

The water was going everywhere so we got out of the tin bath. Wantonly lying on my back I spread my legs wide and pulled his long weapon into my cunt again.

I was supposed to be in charge but this young looking boy had taken over. The young black sex god was punishing my pussy with brutal and fast deep thrusts. I couldn’t and certainly didn’t stop him, I wanted more and more. By then I was continually orgasmic, more sexually exited than I’d ever been. In any case by now this youth was my sexual boss and I loved it.

I hung onto his young buttocks pulling him deeper into my vagina his long cock penetrating my womb completely. He started to speed up and I knew he’d cum for the second time soon. My god, after all my resolve to take no chances with my fertility I’d not taken any precautions at all!

But In my all-consuming lust I was unable to make a rational judgement. What was it with me taking such chances with my fertility? It was no use; I desperately desired to have his sperm impregnating me!

I sensed then felt him cumming and dragged him into me feeling his jiz shooting right into my uterus. I screamed in yet another fantastic orgasm, “That’s it Kenny shoot your sperm in me, ----- make your black baby in me lover!”

Kenny smiled in a superior way, thrusting right into me holding still at his deepest, his cockhead stuck firmly within my uterus. We orgasmed together his sperm shooting time after time into the very depths of my womb, two bodies as one melting into each other. His young black skin merging with my much older whiteness! I wanted to absorb his black baby making sperms, his whole being, never ever to let his huge black cock withdraw from my swollen pink cunt.

In my effort to keep this young ebony gods pulsing rod within me I rubbed his testicles in his black hairless scrotum. Then started thrusting my body to give his member as much stimulation as possible. It was working I could feel his cock swelling once more within my loins.

Within minutes of filling my womb with his baby making juice this young black lad was striving frantically to fill me with his virile cum again. Trying his best to impregnate a woman thirty years older than himself. Fantastic, at my age I could still turn young men on to want me to fuck me, to give me babies! This was surly heaven, this strong black iron hard penis thrusting within my fertile cunt at express pace, multiply ejaculating within me but never going soft.

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers
12